Splendour In The Grass Ch. 03

"Mmm... if you want my actions to stay tame, you should really quit all the squirming and giggling..." The man's sultry voice, thickened with sleep, interrupted her thoughts and made her breath catch. Not only did he smell and feel like sex, he sounded like it too. Lucy was shocked back to reality and realised that he was awake and must have been for a while. And she was touching him, and she was naked, and he was naked, and... Oh God! She scampered across the bed and out of his clutches, fearful of what he was doing to her body.

He didn't even open his eyes, but smiled slightly. "Just so you know, the door's locked and it's the only way out. And I'm not going to threaten your decency - just go back to sleep and I won't touch you again..." his eyes flickered open for the first time, meeting hers and captivating her immediately. Even in the dark room she could clearly see his blue gaze looking at her with an intense heat. She felt her lips part and her tongue swipe across them, and his gaze shifted toward her mouth, captivated by the actions of her tongue. He let his eyes linger there before looking back to her eyes, noticing her heavy lids and the desire that she was trying so desperately to hide. He continued in a dangerously low voice. "Unless you want me to."

Lucy's mouth hung open in awe of his arrogance. He knew exactly what he was doing to her! Ensuring that she was still covered by the bedclothes, she turned onto her side and faced away from him, intent on ignoring him and trying to fall back to sleep. She could feel his eyes boring into the back of her head and pulled the covers higher over her, further embarrassed at being subjected to his gaze. She heard him chuckle softly.

"I'm going to sleep now. See you in the morning, little wolf." Lucy ignored his words and felt herself drifting off to sleep. As hard as she tried to remain vigilant, her exhaustion overcame her and soon she was sleeping deeply yet again.

--------------------------------

When she woke again, Lucy was alone in the large bed. She languished and let her body slowly awaken, taking sight of the room that she was in. It was decorated in a tasteful style, and everything looked to be of a high quality. The furniture aside from the bed consisted of regular bedroom fare: chests of drawers, wardrobes, and a small seating area in one corner of the room next to a large window. The morning sun streamed in, bathing everything in a bright light. Most strikingly of all, she could detect a distinct aroma in the room, especially in the bedsheets: it all smelled like the man from the night before. This must be his bedroom...

What a bizarre experience. She rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling as she remembered him practically molesting her while nude. Surely that was some sort of sex crime. But she knew that she had enjoyed it on some base, purely physical level. And why was I sleeping in his bed? Lucy assumed that she was some sort of prisoner of these people - werewolves, she reminded herself, of which she was one. How could she be a werewolf? True, she had never known her parents and had been raised by an adoptive family, but if these people really were such a tightly knit community, why hadn't she been part of it from birth?

Anyway. I'll get answers later. She remembered the man having said that the door was locked. He must have been her guard. She hoped that he wouldn't be back. She didn't trust her resistance to him. Or lack thereof. Why am I being held prisoner anyway? I answered their goddamn questions. I won't be anyone's pawn!

Just as she had somehow resolved to free herself from her prison, Lucy heard a latch on the door turn and it swung open. A girl about her height and perhaps a few years younger than her walked timidly inside, nodding her head at Lucy as she entered. She was dressed in business casual attire like every other person that Lucy had seen at the compound: a plain black pencil skirt and white dress shirt adorned her small body, and her long black hair hung straight in front of her face, shielding much of it from view. She never made eye contact and Lucy wondered what yet another stranger was doing in the room before she had even had the opportunity to dress. Not that I know where my clothes are anyway...

The girl's words spilled out of her mouth so quickly that Lucy had to backtrack to understand what she was even saying. "Excuse me M'am but I'll need to know your preferences for clothing and also what you'd like to eat, we have trained chefs so variety is not an obstacle it's more a matter of choosing and while I'm at it you'd probably like to bathe, I'll not make you wait longer than is necessary as the Alpha is insistent that your day begin and he'll be back soon, well not too soon he's a busy man but you know..." The girl blathered on and Lucy lost track of her words as they all seemed to meld together. She didn't know how to get her attention and didn't know what she was talking about anyway. She sat up, holding the covers around her and waiting for a lull in the girl's speech, but none came.

Lucy decided that the best idea was simply to interrupt her. "Excuse me," she began, and saw the girl's eyes shoot up toward her, a shocked expression on her face as though she didn't expect to be addressed. Lucy noticed that the girl had the same amber eyes as the male werewolves that she had met: a sure sign that she was a were. Unlike Levi's caring eyes and Jonah's cold ones, these amber globes were large, innocent, and expressive. The girl looked almost frightened to be in Lucy's presence, and remained silent until Lucy spoke again.

"I don't mean to be... well, rude, but who are you? And could you speak a little slower? I'm sorry, but I didn't catch most of what you were saying."

The girl practically shook as she responded, but did manage to slow her speech to almost a normal speed. "My name's Joanna, M'am. I'm here to serve you in the Alpha's absence. Mr. Lennox had work to do this morning and he asked me to make sure that you would have everything that you needed and that you were comfortable."

So this girl's here to 'serve' me, Lucy thought. I guess this is their way of trying to make me forget that I'm a prisoner.

"So no chance of me getting out of here, then?" Lucy asked her.

Joanna hesitated. "Well, it's not in my orders to let you leave the room, more to cater to you while you stay here. I think the idea is that you're to wait for Mr. Lennox's return. You're not being detained here or anything, if that's what it looks like. But this place is pretty big, and you probably shouldn't leave the bedroom if you don't wanna get lost." She offered an understanding smile.

Lucy smiled back, and it turned into a small laugh. "Okay. Thanks, Joanna. I get it, you're just doing your job." The girl seemed sweet, if a little sensitive. Lucy knew that it wasn't her fault that she was stuck there. It was more of a 'don't shoot the messenger' situation.

"You can call me Lucy, by the way. It's my name. No need to be so formal, now that we're introduced."

Joanna practically giggled as she responded. "Oh, it's just a sign of respect. It's important to us, like a tradition. Of course, I know your name, M'am. Practically the whole pack knows! It's not often that a female shares the Alpha's bed!" The girl stated it as though it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Lucy was surprised by Joanna's words. "How does everyone know? Is that his name, 'Mr. Lennox'? And why do you keep calling him the 'Alpha'? What does that mean?"

Joanna's hands flashed toward her face in the most cliche expression of amazement. "My, you really are a stranger to our world... we all call him the Alpha as a sign of respect for his position, of course. He's like our leader, you know, our 'alpha dog' if you will. Not that we're dogs. And as for how everyone knows, well... it's hard to miss the Alpha carrying a wolf up to his private quarters and then not coming out for the rest of the night. He's usually such a meanie! A bunch of pack members saw. And those guards... well, they just can't keep their mouths shut! They're such hopeless gossips, practically everyone knows your whole story by now! To think he's finally found a mate, and she's a stranger to her own wolf... not that you won't be a great Alpha female, I'm sure... and so pretty, my, the guards were right..." she trailed off, looking down at the floor again as Lucy stared at her in disbelief. "I'm sorry, M'am, I've said too much. It's not my place."

"No, Joanna, I asked for an answer and I got it. Besides, I'm glad you were so honest with me. I need people that I can trust right now. I hope that we can be friends." Lucy smiled again at the girl, willing her to look up. Joanna did, and returned with a grin. Lucy couldn't help but to fall for her charm, she was just so open and sweet.

Just as she thought this, Joanna ran toward the bed and jumped upon it, flopping down and facing Lucy with a playful grin still on her face. "I'm so glad you said that we could be friends, M'am. We're going to get along great, I can tell!"

She took Lucy's arm and pulled her up and out of bed, much to Lucy's embarrassment as her nakedness was once again brought to her attention. Joanna didn't seem to notice, though, and pulled her toward the closed door across the room from them, which turned out to lead to a gleaming white bathroom. It was spotless, and Lucy's attention was drawn to the large claw-foot tub which sat in one corner. It was giant and had brass accoutrements, like something out of a film, and Lucy found herself wanting to try it out.

As though she had read Lucy's thoughts, Joanna released her arm and strolled toward the bathtub, kneeling to turn on the water. Lucy stood watching her, unsure of what to do with herself or where to put her hands. She supposed that she could try to escape right then, but where would she go? Joanna was right, she probably would get lost, and she was still nude. Besides, why not take a nice bath and negotiate a way to leave later? She may not ever get another chance to be in such lush settings as this again. And she didn't want to get Joanna in trouble. In the same way that she had responded to Levi, Lucy genuinely cared about Joanna, even though they had just met.

Her chance to leave seemed to have passed anyway as Joanna returned to her side and ushered her toward the tub. When she was stood at the edge, Joanna spoke again. "Just a minute, M'am, and I'll be right back with a few things I've prepared for you. I'm afraid Mr. Lennox's bath supplies may not be very female friendly. Oh, and I should get you some clothes and some breakfast while I'm at it. What would you like to eat? And what's your style like?"

Lucy absentmindedly muttered answers to Joanna's questions while she tried to hide her embarrassment at having her naked body prodded around by the young girl. "Oh, I'll wear whatever. You know, I like to be comfortable, and casual... whatever is in style, really. And as for breakfast, I'm easy on that too. Typical bacon and eggs type stuff will do fine."

Joanna sensed her discomfort and spoke softly as she looked into Lucy's eyes. "Just so you know, M'am, weres are very comfortable with our bodies. It's another of those traditions - just part of our culture. We're raised like that, to be comfortable with our bodies in whatever form they're in. It's nothing to be embarrassed about." Seeing that Lucy wasn't fully convinced, she added, "And you have nothing to be embarrassed about anyway, M'am. You're hot!" The girl winked at her and Lucy felt her face redden as it was her turn to look at the floor.

Joanna giggled, squeezing Lucy's shoulder reassuringly. "Go ahead and get in the bath, M'am. I'll be right back, the bath stuff is right outside the door." Lucy turned away and tested the water with one foot. Perfect temperature. She was really looking forward to this bath. As she turned back to make sure that the door was closed, she saw Joanna appear in front of her almost out of thin air bearing a gift basket of bath supplies.

Lucy nearly fell into the tub out of surprise. "Joanna, what the hell? How did you get back here so fast?"

The girl giggled again, seemingly amused with Lucy's ignorance. "Oh, we're all at least this fast, M'am. One of the many capabilities of weres. I mean, most are faster than me. I'm just an Omega. And when I say we, I really mean all of us weres. You too. You must be lightning quick if you're the Alpha's mate!"

Lucy doubted that she had any special abilities that she wasn't aware of, but didn't feel like defending her humanity to another werewolf. Joanna seemed to be finished surprising her anyway, and walked toward the door.

"I'll give you some privacy, M'am. Say half an hour and I'll be back with your breakfast. Oh, and don't worry about the clothes, I'll put some outside the door for you when you're done. Just relax." With that, Joanna walked smiling out of the room and Lucy heard the main door close as well.

Lucy looked down at the basket that Joanna had left at her feet. A large, fluffy towel, scented soaps and lotions, shampoos, conditioners, loofahs and sponges of all sorts, and every other toiletry under the sun seemed to be contained in the basket. Lucy examined each item carefully before selecting a few to try and climbing into the bath. The hot water made her muscles turn to jelly and she leaned her head back on the lip of the tub, sighing deeply and luxuriating in the heavenly bath. She began by shampooing and conditioning her hair, rubbing her fingers against her scalp as she worked the delicate gels into her long tresses and then rinsed them out. She had never had much noticeable body hair, and realised that this may have been a characteristic of her were nature as Joanna had omitted any razors or depilatory agents from the basket of supplies, knowing that Lucy wouldn't need them. Instead, she moved on to washing her body, thankful for the opportunity to pamper herself after what she had been through.

She grabbed a soft, malleable sponge and squirted a large amount of fancy bath gel into it, unconcerned with the idea that it may be too much. Why should I worry about waste? The so-called 'Alpha' is probably footing the bill for this stuff anyway, so I may as well enjoy. Lucy pondered what Joanna had said about him: that he was their leader. It made sense. He exuded power and from what she remembered of his appearance and mannerisms, he seemed like someone that commanded respect and always got it. Probably why he expects me to submit to him. As if I'm some kind of plaything.

As Lucy rubbed the sponge over her neck and shoulders, she remembered another thing that Joanna had mentioned a few times: that Lucy was his 'mate'. Surely that couldn't be what it sounded like. Sure they were werewolves, but from what Lucy had learned, they weren't uncivilised animals. Well, they do have the ability to turn into uncivilised animals, but that's not the point. She reminded herself that she was one of these things whether she liked it or not, and that she should probably start thinking of herself as one of them as well. She wasn't entirely opposed to the idea of having a feral side... perhaps that was what was causing her to react with such arousal to the mysterious (and dead sexy) Alpha. All that matters is that regardless of how much I want him, there is no way that I'm letting him near me. He doesn't value me. He doesn't even know me. This is just some power trip for him. I have to make sure I keep my wits about me around him, and stay rational when he's tempting me...

But that didn't mean that she couldn't indulge when she was alone. After all, she had to relieve tension if she wanted to have the upper hand over him, and the scent that wafted through the bathroom was so clearly his: heady and male. She moved the sponge lower and swirled it lightly over the tips of her breasts, feeling her nipples harden despite the warm water. She thought of the way that his body had looked when she saw him for the first time, the way that he had felt lying next to her. She longed to run her hands down his muscled body but ran her hands over her own form instead. She abandoned the sponge and let her hands palm her pert breasts, running her thumbs over her nipples before tweaking them, drawing a gasp from her mouth. Her left hand strayed, moving lower as his features appeared in her mind. She wanted his lips running over her, tracing a path down her abdomen as her hand was. She wanted his eyes to see her parted legs, one lifting to hang over the edge of the tub, opening herself for him. She wanted to look into his intense blue eyes, she wanted him to see her own eyes heavy thinking of him, her pupils dilated in her arousal. Lucy wanted his body molded against her, feeling her heavy breathing and kissing her hard. Her hand trailed lower, sparks shooting through her body as the tips of her fingers brushed against her clit. Her hips jerked and she moaned loudly as she imagined that it was his fingers sliding into her hot opening rather than her own. The bathwater sloshed over the edge of the tub and she hardly noticed as she worked herself toward orgasm, writhing uncontrollably and creating unholy sounds that echoed through the large, empty bathroom. Oh, Alpha, I want you to fuck me so bad. Ah, yesss, that's right, right there, unhhh, yes, give it to me... Her voice rang out in her fantasy, louder and louder until she was murmuring it under her breath as she pumped her fingers in and out of her slick pussy and rubbed her clit furiously. Lucy longed to have him pin her down and dominate her, to have him shove his cock inside her and fill her completely. Just imagining it pushed her over the edge. She felt ecstasy approach and a cry ripped from her lips as her orgasm washed over her, sweet relief freeing her from her arousal.

The minutes dragged by as she slowly came down from her high, pulling the plug and watching the bathwater swirl down the drain. When it had all disappeared she forced herself to get up and out of the tub, wrapping herself in the towel that Joanna had brought her. If that bath was meant to invigorate me, it didn't work. I'm the most exhausted I've ever been! She giggled again, blushing at the realisation of what she had done. I can't believe I just got off in this guy's bathtub, and damn, was it ever good! Feeling scandalously sexy, she sauntered out of the bathroom intending to get dressed and eat the breakfast that Joanna had promised - her activities had left her ravenous.

She didn't expect to come face to face with the man that had occupied her fantasies moments earlier, and he didn't look happy.

--------------------------------

Eli rose from his desk and walked around it, leaning against it with his back to it and stretching out his powerful body. He had rushed through his work that morning, upset that he had been pulled out of lying in bed with his mate by a juvenile pack dispute. I hope I didn't scare Lucy last night. To be fair, I had to keep her from leaving, and what am I supposed to do with her pressed up against me, rubbing herself against me? I can't exactly force my body not to react. He felt his body react to the memory and palmed his dick through his pants, not caring that it wouldn't solve his problems. If he didn't get relief soon, he would either die of sexual frustration or do something that he swore he wouldn't - namely, find a surface, bend her over it, and fuck her until they both came - before she even knew his name.

Eli took a few minutes to quell his arousal. It was difficult enough not to get hard just thinking about her. He hadn't accounted for how little control he'd have when she was right next to him, and they were all alone... he pressed his eyes shut, banishing the thoughts that his wolf was sending him. Thoughts of Lucy... what she would look like with her ass in the air for him, or with her lips wrapped around his cock, or on her back with her hands pinned above her head, begging her to fuck him. He gripped the desk's surface behind him and felt the wood splinter with the force of his hands.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds