Splendour In The Grass Ch. 03

No. She's more than just the sexiest woman I've ever seen. She's my mate... I need to build a relationship with her, get to know her. She needs my help. She has a whole new life to adjust to. Everything else will follow, he assured himself, praying that it would so that he wouldn't lose his mind.

His hardness having subsided somewhat, he decided that then was as good a time as any to head back to his bedroom. His wolf howled happily at the thought of seeing her again. She was certainly feisty, and he found her resistance admirable. After all, he could see why she would want to resist him. He was proud that she was a smart enough girl not to give over to her desires without considering the consequences. He instantly felt guilty as he realised how he had tempted her. The last thing that he wanted was to cause her any inner turmoil. I won't make another move to seduce her. She'll come to me out of love. That's the only way I want her. Besides, it should be easier to hold myself back this time... at least she'll be clothed.

He was practically skipping through the empty halls of his chambers, eager to reach his room. He hoped that she hadn't objected to Joanna's company, but she had certain needs, like clothes, that he wouldn't have been back from his work in time to provide. Unfortunately, he couldn't be with her that the morning, but perhaps it was for the best. Waking up next to her naked form yet again may not have been the wisest move.

As Eli neared his bedroom doors, he heard faint cries that could only belong to Lucy. If someone's hurting her I'll rip their fucking heart out. He raced toward the doors, grateful at the superhuman speed that being a were afforded him. He turned the lock and practically ripped the double doors off of their hinges as he flung them open, bursting into the room, ready for attack.

The screams had quieted, and she wasn't there. Her scent was, though. And it smelled... different. Eli felt his wolf surface as he struggled to identify the foreign aroma. It smelled like Lucy, yes, but also... sex. She smells like she's been fucked. He stiffened as he realised that her screams were not those of pain, but of passion. His canines elongated and he let out an angry roar, livid at the thought of anyone but himself providing her with pleasure. He stalked toward the bathroom, the only place that she could be, ready to murder whichever male had dared defile his mate.

But how could another male be here? Eli slowed as logic told him that she must be alone. After all, no pack member would set foot in his chambers without permission, and the only ones that had permission were a few of the female Omegas. Besides, if another male were here, wouldn't he be able to scent them? But if she's alone... holy shit. She's doing that to herself. Eli was dumbfounded. What was she thinking? Why was she masturbating in his bathroom?

He was still on high alert, and his sensitive hearing picked up another small noise from the bathroom. It was her voice.

"Oh, Alpha, I want you to fuck me so bad. Ah, yesss, that's right, right there, unhhh, yes, give it to me..."

Eli couldn't believe what he was hearing: Lucy, entrenched in her fantasy, begging for his cock. The realisation that she was touching herself, bringing her irresistible body to orgasm while wishing that it were he who was touching her, who was making love to her, caused any rationality that remained in his mind to fly out the window. He frantically palmed his groin, now painfully hard and straining against his pants. And she was calling him 'Alpha'... God, she has no idea how fucking hard that makes me. I wish I could claim her right now. I could make her come so hard... her pussy spasming around me... her voice calling out my name...

Eli, hearing her noises of arousal, gave himself over to his fantasy, knowing that if he faced reality he would ravish her. Minutes passed as he listened to her moans and screams and imagined all of the terrible things that he wanted to do to her, all the ways that he wanted to inflict pleasure upon her body. When he finally heard her move again, he realised that she was coming toward the door. He made to hide the fact that he had heard her and removed his hand from his groin, eager to touch her instead.

Lucy opened the door and trotted out wearing only a towel that barely reached below her ass, swaying her hips and clutching the white fabric together between her breasts, pushing them upward teasingly. Her hair, a dark chocolate brown while wet, hung past her shoulders in waves. She carried a sly smirk and her cheeks were reddened with a flush that spread down her chest. I guess she had a good time thinking about me, he thought, unable to stifle his male pride at having been the source of her arousal.

When he saw her look at him, though, her expression was terrified. He knew that he looked wild, but he couldn't help himself. He was so turned on, and so close to release. I could just pin her and fuck her right now... his wolf howled, inexpressibly pleased with the thought. His control suddenly vanished and his mind was consumed only with the thought of pounding his cock into her yielding body. He felt his wolf finally take control and he shifted, hearing Lucy's gasp but failing to register her fear as she watched the giant, jet black wolf with the sharp blue eyes turn to look at her.

--------------------------------

Lucy felt like lunch as she stood subjected to the hungry gaze of the wolf that now stood where the man had moments before. She froze, trapped as the huge animal stalked toward her. He was so big, at least twice the size that Jonah had been in the clearing. She made to move backward into the safety of the bathroom, but he seemed to anticipate her actions and before she knew it she was on her back, his body planted soundly above her. He bared his sharp teeth, and she let out a small scream that turned into a whimper as his open jaws approached her flesh. She felt his snout sniff her at the juncture of her shoulder and neck and he let out a whining noise when she reached to push his head away. He growled at her hands and she dropped them immediately, instinctively baring her neck to the creature in fright. He seemed glad for this and she felt his teeth gently grasp her neck where he had been sniffing her before. She wanted to shout for help but her voice died in her throat as she felt its massive length rubbing against her stomach. If I thought he was big in human form... fuck.

Trying not to spur him on but realising that escape was impossible, Lucy made her body go limp, hoping he would lose interest. The wolf seemed to take this as a sign of submission and tilted his head down to where she had tied her towel, grasping the fabric in his teeth and pulling it away from her body until her breasts were exposed. He growled again, but she had a feeling that this time it was not out of anger. She tried to fight the arousal that she felt building with this monster on top of her, telling herself that it was wrong. Coherent thought left her brain, however, when she felt his long, raspy tongue snake out from his mouth and lave her breast, hardening her nipple instantly. The next lick was focused on her puckered bud, drawing a guttural moan from her throat and causing him to perform the same act on her other breast. She arched her back as she gave in to the attention that he was bestowing upon her breasts, thrusting them toward him, signalling that she wanted more. I want more, alright, and I can think of another place that I'd like that tongue to travel...

The sudden crash at the door was just enough to snap Lucy out of her haze and she peered out from beneath the wolf, seeing a pair of feet and a tray of food lying abandoned on the floor. She heard the footsteps speed away, and just as she turned to focus on the wolf's reaction, he removed himself from atop her and walked a few feet away. He seated himself near the window and looked at her. She saw heat in the blue eyes still, but also... remorse.

Lucy heard multiple pairs of footsteps returning and quickly covered her breasts and sprang to her feet just in time for Joanna and Levi to appear at the doorway. The concern on their faces was as visible to her as the embarrassment on her face was to them. They each cast glances at the wolf, who huffed and rose to his feet, his head bowed. He trotted out of the door, leaving Lucy on her own to explain to the confused pair at the doorway.

"Umm. I should get dressed." Lucy couldn't meet their eyes as she muttered the words, desperate for an excuse to be alone.

She heard Joanna's soft giggle before she spoke. "I'll come clean this up in a minute when you're finished, M'am." The girl plodded away and although she hadn't looked, Lucy was sure that Joanna had a grin on her face.

Levi took longer to speak. "Well, at least you aren't hurt like Joanna thought. But Lucy, we need to talk."

Lucy made no reply and heard Levi sigh. "I'll leave you to dress." He shut the door softly and Lucy looked around, seeing the pile of clothes that Joanna had left for her on the edge of the bed. The jeans and shirt were comfortable looking and simple, but also good quality and expensive looking. What was even more expensive looking were the lacy underthings that the girl had brought her. Lucy donned them begrudgingly. She was not looking forward to the rest of this day.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds