Spring Break Ch. 03

They didn't last long like this, Melissa, even though she was overwhelmed by this experience, was still wildly turned on by it and had an orgasm in only a few minutes, just as she began to cum, moaning with pleasure into her panties a group of two girls and a guy had approached and stopped to watch her cum.

The guy felt the weight against his wrist increase as Melissa's legs had lost some support as she came, her hands let go of his wrist and moved up his arm to his bicep where she dug her fingers in deep as the orgasm washed over her.

Just as she was finishing and going almost limp he came inside her, switching his grip to both hands under her arm pits as he cum happily.

He then let Melissa go, who leaned against the wall, gasping for breath, she looked up and smiled as she saw the small group of people watching her. Their eyes went down to her engorged red pussy lips, glistening, with cum just starting to leak out of her pussy towards her right leg. They also looked at her bright red neck with shock.

In truth, Melissa could barely believe that just happened either. She looked in front to see that the guy was dressed again, Melissa then opened her mouth a bit and leaned over, drool that had pooled in her mouth started to drip to the floor, she then pointed at her mouth and looked at the guy expectantly.

"Yes, you can take them out. Give them to me though, I don't want you walking back to your room with them on. I want you to leave my cum dripping out of you for all to see." he said as she was extracting the soaked panties. "In fact, I want you to stop three different people and say 'Will did this to me' before you go back to your room or do anything, AND at least one has to be a girl. You're going to do that right?"

Melissa nodded, "Yes, I will." even though she felt embarrassed about it, not about showing her cum dripping pussy, but about doing it because someone else told her to.

"I know you will, how'd you like tasting your sweaty butt floss?"

"It got me hot," Melissa admitted, looking down, now wishing that group had left, but they were staring, mouths agape.

"Ok, well I have your room number, I'll see you later, you get on that mission right away, these people don't count of course." She looked at his eyes and he indicated she should go, so she did and he followed, giving her one hard ass slap before he went his own way. "That's my filthy slut." he said as a farewell.

So Melissa headed in the direction of her room, slipping past the gawkers, looking even more a mess now, fresh sweat dripped over her already sweat stained body. Her pussy still looked red, engorged and glistened. Whitish cum clearly was forming a thin trail down her right thigh. Her right ass check had a bright red hand print, which matched her neck. The bit of make up she had worn the night before was smudged on her face, her hair looked like it hadn't been touched in weeks, her eyes told the whole story, she was exhausted, she'd just been fucked properly and she was content.

She walked by her room slowly, not allowed to go in yet and headed to the elevators, she heard a door opening behind her, a single guy was leaving. She turned and skipped back to him and stood in front of him at attention, arms held behind her back over her ass.

The guy was speechless at what he was looking at, making no attempt to not stare, which would have been impossible anyways.

"Will did this to me." Melissa said sweetly with a bank teller smile, she then extended her right leg out and lifted her heel off the ground, letting him look at her inner thigh, proudly showing the evidence.

After a few seconds Melissa spun on her heels and walked off, the guy now gaping at her red ass.

She walked by the elevators and again heard a door opening. It was around the corner so Melissa sped walked to the sound. She saw two girls her age, dressed in bathing suits covered by light clothes. She again stood in front of them as if posing for their approval.

"Will did this to me." she repeated, calmly opening her right leg again to these strange girls. Their shocked reactions made Melissa feel like she was in charge and not the one who felt awkward at this intimate sexual display to a female, instead she felt they were the ones on the defensive.

These girls recovered a bit faster than the guy. "Wow you're having a good time aren't you sweetie?"

"How can you tell?" Melissa said, still holding her pose, and resisting a strong, and unexpected urge to rub her hands over her breasts or pussy.

The girls just smiled and the other said "Well, we should let you go grab a shower." They laughed and Melissa moved to allow them to pass.

The last guy responded almost exactly like the first and Melissa headed back to the room, ice bucket in hand.

Melissa strolled into the room with a wide smile on her face, put the ice in the table between the beds and turned and faced the two beds, where the girls all looked at her expectantly. "You'll never guess what happened." Melissa said in an understated way, adopting her right leg out pose. The cum now a dry, sticky mess on her inner thigh.

Mandy looked like she was having a heart attack or something, but Jenn squealed. "You got fucked!"

Melissa then did a circle on the spot, sticking her ass out at the halfway point.

"And you were a bad girl!" Erin chimed in with laughter at seeing the hand print.

"What happened?" Mandy said, still not believing Melissa.

Melissa told the whole story to a captive and enthusiastic audience, as they all drank pretty heavily during. They talked about that for a while until Melissa finally urged them to continue the game.

"Well, leader goes first, so you're up, one ice cube on each nipple until you say stop."

So Melissa lay on the bed and Erin and Mandy each got an ice cube. Erin commented "We are going to have to get new blankets for these beds after this," as Jenn set her watch, as soon as Jenn said "Go" they put their cubes on her nipples and Melissa gasped and flinched at the sudden coldness.

At first the ice felt very cold, but over time it turned into a prickly pain. Her nipples were extremely erect as the girls traced the ice cubes in small circles over her nipples.

The pain slowly grew more uncomfortable until Melissa said "Stop."

"3 minutes, not bad. Ok Mandy."

Mandy's performance was very similar to Melissa but she lasted a bit longer, close to 3 minutes 30.

Jenn said she'd go next and she put up the high score, close to 6 minutes. At this Erin basically conceded saying she's sensitive to stuff like this, and her nipples were especially sensitive, but she'd try it anyways.

She did and lasted about 2 minutes before she couldn't take it anymore.

The girls then all laughed at their super erect nipples and Erin decided to get her camera and get a picture of the 4 of them, they knelt shoulder to shoulder in a row on one bed, while Erin put the camera off to the side of them and just in front, so it took a picture of their 8 nipples in a row, pushed out. The girls loved the way it came out.

The girls then laughed for a bit as they were now pretty drunk, when Erin suggested the next contest: "Ok, in honor of Melissa's cute little ass and the sexy hand print, we'll play spank for spank, slap each other's asses until someone gives. We'll do semis and finals."

"Ok, who fights who?"

"We'll do bed mates to start. Doggy style, take a hit then switch."

Melissa and Erin got on all fours and looked at each other across the beds, both remembering the last time they were like this they were being videotaped and group fucked by a bunch of random guys. They smiled at each other, sharing a secret memory.

Melissa saw Jenn windup and whack Erin hard, who winced but made no sound, a resounding slap was heard and then her own ass was spanked soon after and she gave a little yelp.

They switched spots and Mandy took hers first as Melissa swatted her. "Owww" she moaned in response. They then watched as little Erin took a huge windup and delivered a loud slap to Jenn's cushy ass cheek as she cried out.

Next round Mandy hit Melissa on the other ass cheek, they hurt but not a lot, she had a feeling Mandy was the softest hitter of the group, simply because she was the most timed, judging by her athletic background and very toned, firm body, she was certainly stronger then both Erin and Melissa, she then saw Erin take another powerful whack from Jenn.

They switched and Melissa concentrated on the same spot as did Erin, Mandy cried out again and said "Fuck this one." Melissa moved on.

They both then watched in amazement as Erin and Jenn exchanged hard slaps to each other's asses over a dozen times each, both of their left ass cheeks were bright red and you could tell they were both in great pain. They both didn't want to give in now.

Erin's hits made the loudest slap, she put her whole, tiny body into it, while Jenn's were strong, lurching Erin's whole body forward. Finally, with tears streaming down Jenn's face as Erin wound up for her 24th hit, Jenn covered her ass with her hands and said "You win."

Melissa was very intimidated, Erin requested they only hit the other ass cheek this time, which Melissa agreed to for the sake of fairness. In return she was allowed to go first and she gave it all she got and Erin didn't really react.

They then switched and she braced herself, Erin gave it all she had again, Melissa cried out but it wasn't really painful, she could take a bunch of these, she realized.

However, her initial thoughts were soon in doubt as every shot piled on more pain until her ass felt like it was on fire and every spank a red hot poker that increased that pain. It seemed to get her motivated as well though, because she felt like her blows were getting harder and harder, putting everything she had into it. By 14 blows tears were running down her face and she was starting to make Erin cry out with every shot.

Mandy was trying to get Melissa to quit, she could tell how much pain she was in, but she was determined and they kept going, spanks and cries filled the room, until the 19th shot on Melissa's bright red ass was too much and she gave up.

Erin then explained that she's always seemed to have a sick tolerance for pain.

They took a break from the contest to rest their sore asses, both Erin and Melissa had decided to lay on their stomachs and rub their beers over their asses for some relief for a few minutes. Laughing, Jenn snapped some pictures of this. Eventually Melissa recruited Mandy to do it for her for a little while, Jenn got even more pictures of that. The girls were too tired to do anything but weakly complain about it.

After they felt better Erin suggested the next contest would be to go outside the room naked as long as you could, winner is whoever lasts longest.

Everyone agreed and Erin said she would go first, instead of Melissa who was supposed to as leader. She wasn't being nice, she was actually figuring that as soon as one naked girl was seen outside that would draw a crowd, so all she had to do was go out until people were around and then head back in and they had to deal with the large group. She also wanted to beat Melissa at this, to prove something to herself and the group.

The rules were you just had to do laps of the hotel floor at whatever pace you like, can't stop and hide and wait, but you can run through and you have to be moving most of the time.

Erin headed out and began walking at a brisk pace, she saw no one for about 3 minutes and then she saw a family with two kids come out of their room and look horrified. Opps. Erin felt bad and hurried past keeping her eyes low and walked slow on the other side until she was sure they'd left.

She then passed a couple of girls in bikinis who just looked at her with a knowing smile and again moved on to the elevator, she then caught about 4 guys coming off the elevator who saw her coming and got out and watched her as she walked by, as she passed, one guy said "Hey, look how red her ass is, what have you been up to doll?" They all saw and laughed and one guy said "What happened cutie? Some guy spank you, fuck you, take your clothes and kick you out?"

Erin stopped, turned to face them and said, "Nah, me and my roommates are having a contest, one was spanking, this is another."

"What is? Walking around naked?"

"Yup."

"Where's the rest of your girls then?"

"Going after me, they'll be out here."

"Awesome, I'll be back guys, I'm gonna grab my camera."

Erin laughed and knew she'd done her part, she headed back into the room.

"Wow, 8 minutes, 40 seconds, seems good," Jenn commented. "Ok since I don't want to give up my spot, Melissa is going."

"Hey can I come back here and get a time check at some point?"

"Sure," Jenn said, "but it costs you 20 seconds every time."

"Fine." said Melissa, she liked that Erin went first, she figured Erin would be the only one that could beat her.

She grabbed a fresh beer, cracked it open and headed out, calmly starting her laps. As she passed the intersection she saw a group of four guys hanging out in the hall, they watched as she moved through the intersection and would eventually have to meet them. She smiled easily at them as she approached.

Melissa figured they saw Erin and she told them what was going on. But four guys wasn't so bad compared to what she'd done not long ago, she figured she'd give them a little show and then they would basically leave her alone to do her mission in peace.

When she got to them they greeted her and she stopped.

"So you're in this contest too?" Melissa nodded. "Can you turn around, we wanna see how red your ass is."

"Ohh, that one half is bright red, how come only one side is bad for you?"

"Because I had an easy semi final match-up." The guys laughed at this and then Melissa saw the guy with the camera raise it to his eye. "Smile for me babe."

Melissa did and the guy took a whole bunch of pictures of her. Even though she was naked Melissa felt he was acting rather inappropriate, putting the camera inches from her tits and pussy and taking shots, trying to get her to do overtly sexual poses, multiple times after Melissa refused, he was being way too aggressive and not fun. This whole group had a pretty creepy vibe.

He then asked, "You think you could get on the floor and I could get some more?

"No, I'm sorry, I can't do that, you must have enough pictures of me by now, I'm gonna keep doing my laps, don't worry, I'll be back again in a minute." She said it happily, to be polite but not make them think she actually liked having them around.

She did three more laps and then the elevator opened right as Melissa was passing it and the doors open to find two girls almost walking directly into Melissa, meanwhile she saw another 4 guys in the back of the elevator staring at her, she kept walking as the girls apologized for almost hitting her and to Melissa's embarrassment they were following right behind her, no doubt noticing her red ass cheek, and for half a lap they walked right behind her until they finally got to their room.

Melissa then turned off and got a time check "5 minutes." She did another lap, again smiling politely at those guys as she passed. The next lap she recognized those same guys from the elevator get off, they had returned to her floor on the hope she was still around, these four also engaged her in conversation and she obliged. They too had a camera, and were pretty drunk themselves, they laughed and teased her for a bit, she liked them much more than the other group. Melissa consented to photos, this time they asked for some with her with the guys, one guy took the picture, while the other three posed with her. Shots were taken with the guys arms around her shoulders on both sides. They were only wearing bathing suits and were pressed in tight to Melissa. She could feel the sides of her breasts touching their ribs or arms, the heat radiating between them.

Melissa looked at some of the pictures and laughed, her hair was so messy and matted, thick from sweat. It was sexy in a dirty, raw way, she looked like she'd just gotten through fucking these guys and then they snapped a picture, like she was their whore. She'd never seen herself radiate such raw sexually like she did in some of these shots, she liked it, and started making faces full of lust or passion, like she was in the throws of an orgasm, just to see what she'd look like.

They had enough pictures and left, Melissa again continued her laps, two laps later the first set of guys had called up more guys, who joined in on the ogling, Melissa decided enough was enough and said "Sorry, I won't stop for any more pictures or anything, I'm just going to walk for a few more minutes then I'm gone."

Every few laps Melissa would find more guys on the floor, the halls were getting crowded and cameras were following her snapping, she decided soon they would get grabby or something and that was enough, she headed back into the room.

"12 minutes, very nice." Erin looked pissed. She was hyper competitive, that much was obvious.

"Wow, good luck the rest of you guys, we've attracted a crowd of dozens of drunken dudes, a bunch with cameras and I left because I figured they were about to get touchy."

"Fuck it, I'll go next," said Jenn, "See what happens."

So Jenn strolled outside, immediately seeing she would have to push her way through to make laps, there was no way she could do this for 12 minutes, she realized, but felt pride in giving her best anyways.

She was engaged in conversation by the nearest guys and instantly guys crowded around as they asked her dumb questions and said dumb shit, not really interested in conversation anymore, but being lewd and bold at this point. She tried to take it in good humor and not instinctively cover her body when the cameras came on, even though she wanted to. She too felt like the guys were going to escalate, to take advantage of her in this situation, and covered her tits and pussy with her two arms and squeezed through the group of guys.

Jenn wasn't sure but she thought they had purposely arranged themselves so she had to pretty much squeeze through to go anywhere, she was constantly going sideways through guys on both sides of the skinny hall, as a result, while protecting her tits and pussy her ass was the subject of many subtle and not so subtle touches. She was amazed they all wanted her to brush her body against them, she stank and was really dirty looking. It got old real fast and she headed back.

"Four minutes," announced Melissa happily, "Ready Mandy?"

"Fuck, I guess, I think I should just forget though. I don't wanna hang out with a group of strange guys naked."

"No way," said Erin "You gotta go out there no matter what."

"Fine," said Mandy and took a depth breath and headed out, she saw a group of guys totally crowd the hall and decided it was ridiculous, and immediately turned around as cameras went off and headed back inside.

"Errr....6 seconds. You lose."

"Whatever, that was nuts out there, I don't know how you guys did it."

"I wonder how long they'll wait out there now?" said Melissa with a giggle.

"I have no idea, but they're wasting their time, no more of that." said Jenn. "Any ideas what now? We can get some more contests in before we leave."

"Well, we know enough guys to call to be judge for some more activities, top of my head I was thinking Best Kisser."

"OK, I got a guy's room number here I met, we just talked, so he won't be biased" Erin said.

"Great, ok, what other contests should we do?"

"Best body?" Mandy suggested.

"Nah, that's too subjective, depends on the guy so much...how about softest skin?" Erin said.

"Works for me." said Jenn, "And finally, best lap dance. That should be enough because I also vote we shower before he gets here because obviously we were all going to complete that task, and it's super tame compared to everything else. So let's do that, we are kinda gross."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds