Spring Break Ch. 03

"Sounds good," said Melissa, "Shotgun." and she dashed into the shower as the other girls called her names, in good fun, for taking first shower.

"You know what? I'm gonna shave, I'm not as bald as I'd like to be." said Mandy, showing her pubic area to everyone, as if seeking agreement, and she headed into the bathroom and trimmed off the stubble while Melissa showered next to her.

Melissa took a long time showering, really relaxing, not even concerned that Mandy was right beside her, the comfort level among the girls now was off the charts. She finished to find Mandy waiting and handed her a towel, it was the last clean one, and then jumped in herself as Jenn moved into the room to start shaving.

Melissa dried and they handed that one towel back into the bathroom to be used by all the girls. She then lay on the bed, drinking and laughing at stupid stuff with Erin, they then switched again and Erin headed in while Mandy headed out, Mandy lay next to Melissa, an awkward tension was in the air as they took a few sips of beers quietly, noticing each other's wet, naked bodies, wanting to look directly at them, but not doing so. Soon that moment passed and they started joking around when Melissa said with mock concern "You know what? I'll called that guy for Erin...I hope he'll want to do hang out with 4 naked chicks and make out."

That made Mandy laugh hysterically and then Melissa by infection, she calmed down and picked up the phone and got the guy, he would be delighted to come, not surprisingly.

"So, Mandy, you gotta pick up your pace here if you want to not be the big loser and have to do God knows what."

"Oh my god, I know, I can't lose, don't worry though, my skin is silky soft and I can kiss...as you know very well."

Melissa laughed and said "Oh really, as I recall you were ok, not great, I was the star of that kiss, and you really think you have that soft of skin, mine is amazing."

"Try me then," said Mandy and rolled to her side to face Melissa and motioned for her to touch her side, she hesitated for a split second then did.

"That is soft," Melissa cooed and then laughed, now facing Mandy and looking her up and down. Mandy then reached her hand to Melissa's thigh.

"Wow, yours is really soft too, mmmm" she rubbed up and down just a bit, "We should practice that kissing for the contest."

Melissa smiled and said "I'd be happy to show you some moves" and she leaned in and closed her eyes and they began to kiss. It was a tender kiss, tentative, just holding each others bare hips with one hand, they rolled to totally face each other, and then they kissed softly, but with passion, like they dared not go further for fear of what would happen.

They just lay there, kissing softly, enjoying the moment as if they were the only two people that mattered, until the door knob beside them made a noise and they jumped away from each other, as Jenn walked out she could sense something was up due to the tension in the air but she couldn't tell exactly what it was, in any case, Melissa, sad that their moment was interrupted, headed in to shave and left the other two alone.

When they were all all finished they just hung out and waited for Dan, the guy they called, to show up.

When he did arrive he took a minute to look all the girls over, who were all still drinking, laying on the beds side by side, naked and kind of wet, with there backs propped up with pillows against the headboards.

Erin, never shy, decided to give him the rundown, "Ok, first contest is softest skin Dan, you feel all our skin and just pick the softest."

"Where does he feel?" Jenn asked.

"Stomach?" Mandy suggested.

"No, no" said Erin "it's gotta be inner thighs, that's a soft spot, so let's all slid up to the edge of the bed and spread 'em."

So all the girls laughed, and without shame, sat on the edge of their beds and spread their legs, happy to show this guy their lovely, newly bald, pussies.

Dan started with the closest to him: Mandy, and even with Mandy's welcoming smile, he looked a bit tentative. He used one hand and slowly felt around her thigh, using both his palm and his finger tips, he did this with all 4 girls and then Erin said "If you're not sure, go back, take your time and get it right.

He went through them all again and this time took a bit more, using the back of his hand as well as the front. He went through all 4 again and then said "Ok, almost got it." and he went to Mandy and again rubbed her slowly, he looked like he was really concentrating, he then went to Melissa and felt her very closely too and then stood up and instead of going to Jenn he announced, "Melissa is the winner."

As Melissa celebrated, Erin bounced up and said "Sorry, but I gotta know, I don't want this to be fixed. So she walked over to Melissa and felt her inner thigh, also really getting a good feel, she then felt Mandy's and Jenn's, they all felt kind of awkward at this but Erin concluded that Melissa's skin was probably softest, so they moved on.

Erin then announced the next contest. "OK, next one is kiss, you get one kiss from each of the girls and you pick the winner. Alright, Melissa, your honors."

Melissa invited Dan to sit beside her on the bed and she leaned in for the kiss, she started off slow and then picked up the intensity, her tongue darting around Dan's. They kept this going until Melissa pulled away, out of breath.

Next up was Jenn, she sat where Melissa was and tried to tease him, putting her tongue in his mouth and then pulling back, giving him quick pecks until she meet him for a kiss, they kissed with passion and urgency until the end and Jenn broke away, looking coy.

Mandy approached Dan and ran her hands down his chest, she leaned over, pressing her tits into his bare forearms. She then started to kiss him firmly, forcing him backwards as she leaned into him, eventually swinging her leg over so she was straddling him, she kissed him with force and lust, he was really into it, his tongue coming out of his mouth to get more of hers, just at the kiss' peak Mandy leaned back and just looked at him, left him wanting more and got off him.

Erin was left, and she stood over Dan and rubbed her own body once and then pushed him onto his back and got on top and started to kiss him dominantly.

She used her body on him very seductively, pressing and rubbing her naked body over his firmly as she firmly kissed him, moaning with passion.

"Holy shit, I'm so turned on right now. You're the winner. That was a very skilled contest though, you are all way above average kissers."

"You should see us fuck!" Erin said as she put a finger to her lips suggestively.

Dan cracked a big smile. "Sure, is that the next contest?"

Mandy laughed, "No, wanna do lap dances though?"

Dan, of course did, and all the girls were eager. The ground rules were set, they looked for a good 'strip-to' song on their stereo, the girls laughed as they skipped through the tracks trying to pick out the best one for lap dancing.

Dan was to sit on the bed and the girls had the whole song to do whatever they want, Dan could touch anywhere except their vagina area but no hitting and no pinching, only feeling and fondling. He also couldn't use his mouth and had to stay fully dressed.

Melissa started, she'd always been the worst dancer of the bunch when they went out and this was no exception, she didn't move very smoothly and she felt very self conscious trying to move seductively to the music in between Dan's legs as he felt her ass. Melissa also felt really awkward doing this with the other girls watching too. She then moved to sit on Dan's lap and grind her ass against his hard cock through his shorts as she felt her boobs. She was happy when it was over.

"Oh my god, that was awful, sorry Dan."

"Don't worry, you're pretty enough to be forgiven for small technical weaknesses."

Mandy was next, she had this slow, deliberate style of movement, that whenever she did it, it was pretty much impossible to take your eyes off her, especially when she was giving a naked lap dance. Not even the tiniest movement was wasted, everything was deliberate, as if it had a vital purpose.

She started like Melissa, facing Dan and slowly moving her body to the music, allowing her hands to run all over her body, from her hair to her breasts and down her sides as she had Dan hold her bare thighs while she moved almost hypnotically.

She then turned around and sat on Dan's lap, again moving teasingly slow as she rubbed her body up and down his legs, Dan's hands grabbing her breasts but occasionally rubbed around elsewhere. These were the only two things she did, but she did them so well and so incredibly seductively that after she finished it was like she took the air out of the room.

Next was Jenn, who started a different way, kneeling over Dan's legs, facing him and sliding her body down to the floor as she pressed against Dan, her own body and hands running down his body as she slide, she even stopped to playfully bite his cock through his shorts and then spread his legs a bit with her hands and sat down on his lap, she leaned back against him, her head rested back against his shoulder as she pressed her cheek against his, one hand wrapped around his neck for support while she used the other to place his hand against her tit and hold it there, the other one he moved to her other breast on his own. She started to grind up and down his body, they could felt each other's hot breath as they grinded in tune with the music.

Jenn then turned around and knelt facing him, bringing his hands to her ass and pressing her whole body against him, shoving her big bouncy tits in his face as she danced a little faster now, going up and down until she slid all the way down again, keeping her breasts pressed tightly against his body the whole way down and she finished knelt down on the floor in front of him as the song ended. Everyone was very impressed with her style and creativity.

Erin stepped up and she moved very fast, letting him admire her body in front of her briefly before she hopped on his lap and rapidly grinded her ass against his cock. She basically stayed in variations of this position the whole time, her intent was to just stimulate his cock as fast and as much as possible.

When it was over they all looked at him expectantly and he said after a moment of thought: "I pick Jenn."

"Shit," said Mandy. "Ok well, I guess I gotta do whatever the fuck you guys make me."

"Yup," said Melissa, "thanks Dan, you've been a great help, I hope we'll be in touch again."

"No problem you ladies enjoy yourself."

"Wait!" said Jenn "We are going to do a wet tee contest today, you know where that is? Heard about it?"

"Yeah, it's supposed to be big."

"Ok, well we'll be there." said Jenn "Feel free to cheer us on."

"Alright, see ya later...god damn you guys are all sexy. This may be the most inappropriate question of all time, but I am so fucking turned on, and I'm sure you girls are too, does anyone wanna fool around for a bit or something?"

The girls all looked at each other uncomfortably except for Erin who said: "Sure, I would love to give you a quick blow job....come on in the bathroom."

She gave his ass a little squeeze as they headed into the bathroom, finding all the dirty towels on the floor and making them into a pile to kneel on. Erin then undid Dan's drawstring. She quickly brought off his already very stimulated cock and swallowed his cum eagerly before saying good bye to Dan and joining the other girls, who just grinned at her as she smiled back guiltily.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 235 milliseconds