Spy Games: Hot in the Suburbs

Kent's body shimmered with sweat. He was completely naked as he fucked Karen. His chest muscles were tight and tense and his hands gripped Karen's hips. He had an intense look on his face. It was a look of great purpose and pleasure. He owned Karen, he could make her feel pain or pleasure and he knew it. She was at his mercy. "Oh!" a knowing smile crossed Kent's lips as Karen moaned with pleasure and he pushed into her harder and deeper.

"Oh!" Karen cried again as Kent went far up her ass with his wonderful prick.

Heather's pussy begged for attention as she watched Kent and Karen. It was pulsing desiring to be touched. "Nobody can see me, why not" she thought to her self and deftly ran her hand up her thigh and into her panties to touch her hungry pussy. Her pussy was drenched and her fingers were quickly enveloped in her juices. She skillfully moved her fingers around her pussy lips teasing them at first and then plunging her fingers into her pussy. She found her clit then and started to rub it in a circular motion. "Oh yes! Deeper!" she heard Karen cry as Heather played with her pussy.

Kent leaned forward and moved his hand from Karen's hip to her pussy lips. He then aggressively started to finger her while he was still pushing in her ass from behind. "OH GOD!" Karen yelled as Kent continued his assault on her body.

Heather moved her free hand to her tits and started to rub them through her nightshirt. She pulled and teased her nipples as she continued finger fucking herself. Memories of Kent and her fucking at the bar flooded through her mind as she watched Kent fuck her sister. "OH Please Harder!" Heather heard Karen begging.

"Let me help you with that." Suddenly a voice whispered in her ear. Heather jumped with surprise at the sudden interruption. She turned her head hurriedly and saw John standing directly behind her. She had been so distracted watching Kent and Karen that she hadn't even heard him approach, "Some great spy I am" she thought to herself. Suddenly, John's hand slide up under her nightshirt slipped into her panties and put his hand over top of hers and she was playing with her pussy. His other hand grabbed her breasts and pulled her strongly against him. His crotch grinded roughly against her ass and she felt his rock hard dick rubbing against her ass cheeks. "You should not have to do this all by yourself when there is such a willing participant so close to you." He whispered again coolly in her ear.

"John, we can't." she protested lamely as she was already grinding her ass harder into his crotch. She was too far gone to fight him off and she knew it. "OH, YES!" she heard Karen yelling from the other room.

"They look so hot don't they?" John asked as her moved Heather's hand out of the way and slipped his fingers into her hot pussy, easily finding her clit. Together they watched her sister and his brother enjoy anal sex. "They go at it a few times a week, but they have been even more active the past couple of nights. Why do you think that is?" He was rubbing her pussy harder and faster now.

Heather reached back behind her and slipped her hand into John's silky boxers that he was wearing. She grabbed his iron hard cock and it pulsated under her touch. She felt some pre-cum at the tip of his cock head and used it as lubrication as she quickly started to stroke him up and down. "Um" she heard him whisper. "OH!" she heard Karen cry in the other room. She stroked John's cock hard and fast, loving the feel on his smooth skin on her hand.

Kent was now working a furious pace, driving his cock into Karen's ass. "Oh God, I am coming!" Karen yelled as she threw her ass against Kent's crotch. Karen bucked wildly and Kent pumped ferociously. "OH,OH,OH,OH,OH!!" Karen's head flew back and she bit her lip as her body exploded in orgasm. Her body shook violently and Kent continued pumping.

John's hands worked there magic on Heather's pussy and she could feel the familiar feeling of orgasm approaching. John's cock in her hand was also ready to blow, she jerked him even harder and faster. Her orgasm built until it exploded and wracked her body with incredible pleasure. John grabbed and pulled and her clit and nipples as the orgasm coursed through her body. He nibbled slight on her neck as her body quaked.

Heather never slowed and continued to jerk John. She looked up and saw Kent pulling out of Karen's ass and jerk his angry bulging dick. "AH!!!!" he yelled until he erupted in cum all over Karen's back. John apparently saw this as well, his body tensed and he too exploded in his boxers. "Um" he whispered once more in her ear and she felt his cum draping the inside of his boxers, dripping over her hand. She felt his dick pulse and they stayed frozen for a moment enjoying the experience. She jerked him softly letting the cum and orgasm fade. After a few moments, Heather turned and John's fingers slipped out of her satisfied pussy. She looked John in the eye, brought her cum covered hand up to her mouth and licked the cum off of one of her fingers. She then leaned in and gave him a long kiss, letting her tongue and his cum flow in their mouths. "I should sleep well now. Thanks for the help" she said as she broke the kiss. She quickly tuned and walked to her room. She leered sexily at John with a smirk on her lips as she closed and locked her bedroom door.

The next morning breakfast was quiet. Kent and Karen both seemed lost in their thoughts and shared a few knowing smirks. John was almost out the door when Heather came downstairs. With his jacket in his hand he shared a brief smile and "good bye" and was out the door. Heather watched him leave and was surprised to see him drive away in a Red 2005 Ford Mustang. "Nice car" she commented to Kent and Karen as she watched John drive away.

"Yeah, goes to show you they will give a lease to anyone these days." Kent replied. "How a kid with no credit and without much income can get one of those babies has me scratching my head. I have to go talk to the dealer to see what I can get. I am still driving around in my stinking 95 Accord. Think with my credit and income I can qualify for a Rolls? " Kent joked .

"Where was he headed to in such as rush?" Heather asked.

"He had to meet his school advisor today. He was going to make a later appointment, but since we are taking the kids to the museum today I told him not to worry about it. Are you excited about spending some quality time with the kids?" Karen questioned.

"Definitely" Heather replied. She really was looking forward to some quality time with her niece and nephew. They barely knew her and she felt bad about that. Also, she had been thinking about possibly having kids in the future and thought this might give her a gauge of her parenting skills.

Karen came up next to Heather and whispered "Hey, maybe later tonight after the kids are asleep we can try out our clothes from our little shopping spree and tease these guys a little bit." Karen giggled. Heather nodded and giggled back, but thoughts of last night's encounter with John flashed into her mind. She better watch how much she teased him, it might go even farther then they planned.

John parked his car in Stilleto's parking lot. He was paged to come in to pick up a package for delivery. "He would probably have to bring it all the way across town, but being a carrier for the mob was much better that sitting in a College public speaking class. The money he was making here was 2 times what he would make with a college education anyway" he thought.

As he entered Stilleto's he was surprised to see Mr. Abegetti waiting for him by the bar waiving him over.

"Johnnie! Glad you could make it in my boy" Abegetti snarled with a sarcastic tone. He then reached into his jacket and pulled out a gun pressing it against John's right temple. "Now, what can you tell me about a pretty little stripper that left her with your brother the other night!??!"

Next chapter: Mr. Abegetti gets nasty while things get heated up back in the suburbs.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds