• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Standing in for Dad Ch. 38

Standing in for Dad Ch. 38

123

"Team Beta, make your approach. Overwatch, take out any threats you see when Team Betacrosses the road, over."

Then the Chief and the caller began to move. "Hold Team Beta! We might get more fish for the pond."

"Copy, Team Beta holding position. We are in the shadows across the street, no one seems aware we are here. Over."

0o0

"Team Alpa, get two extra body bags ready. Looks like the Chief and our phone caller are en route to the cells. From the look of it, there are no guards until the door at the other end of the hallway and just the Chief and caller will be in the hallway."

"Copy, two body bags for the perps. Just let us know when to pop the cork, over." Team Alpha's L.T. then spoke to his group, the Chief and the caller are inbound to the cells. We wait to pop the cork until they are committed and we blow it. Mother and Fucker will hit the hole hard and disable them. Try not to kill them but stay safe."

He continued, "Masks on, when I give the signal, protect your ears and I will pop the cork. Move fast, get it right, and we all make it home tonight."

I watched as the Chief and the caller slowly made their way to the long hallway. Eventually they made it to the cells, and I got on coms, "Team Beta, Go! Go! Go! Team Alpha, standby to pop."

Team Alpha approached the front of the police station and just very calmly walked in. The front two SEALS threw some flash bangs behind the counter and in the small voice hole in a teller type window to the side. Two Seals then knocked out the officers behind the counter as the Lieutenant counted down from the first flash bang 10, 9, 8, 7... During that time several other SEALS lined the wall to the sides of the heavy, locked door going to the rest of the station. As it opened, the SEALS knocked out the officers and gained entrance into the inner station.

0o0

2, 1...." Team Alpha, GO!"

SEAL team Alpha lit the cap and the Det chord cut a hole through the block wall which the Team immediately cleared and jumped through. The cement dust made it difficult to see, but the Infra-red goggles the SEALS had on allowed them to target the Chief and caller.

The first two through disarmed the two in the hallway and knocked them out. "Hallway clear!" The second two moved forward and covered the door where they placed a thin metal rod into the door jamb space between the metal door and door frame before placing a special Det chord slice along it and lighting it off. That immediately welded the door shut with a 4 foot weld. "Outer door secure!"

Some shots were being fired at the door, which was too thick for pistol rounds to penetrate. The SEALS returned fire with a few 30-06 AP rounds from their rifles through the top of the door which did penetrate... Things on the other end got real quiet real fast.

During this time, the third two SEALS slapped some Det chord on the jail locks and popped them off, cutting through them instantly. The L.T. called out to the reporters, "Can you walk?"

All four shouted back as they coughed, "Yes!"

The two SEALS who popped the locks passed out gas masks to the reporters and helped them out through the hole in the wall; quickly moving them to the hatch where Heavylift was going to pick them up.

The two dealing with the Chief and caller had them zipped up in body bags and were hauling them out with rope harnesses. The L.T. got on coms, "Egressing! One minute out!" Just then the door at the far end was being rammed but the weld held and the two SEALS backing back into the hole put a few AP rounds into the top of the door again and threw a few flash-bangs down the hallway. They then popped four gas canisters down the hallway to deter anyone following if they were to break the weld on the door before making like bats out of hell for the manhole exit half a block away.

"Overwatch, any movement with heavies?"

"This is Overwatch, everything seems clear, nothing on Infrared. Over."

"Apaches, move in to hover and cover Heavylift. When you give the clear, let Heavylift know and he will move in to evac."

Batgirl replied, "Copy that, 10 seconds, Heavylift."

The two Apaches were about 200 meters above the police station and they literally dropped out of the sky, scaring the shit out of me, before they went full throttle and took position right in front of the station. "Heavylift, you are clear to land. Over."

Four SEALS popped out of the manhole to cover the street, setting a perimeter around the manhole. Two SEALS from the first team were coming out of the manhole and they pulled up the two body bags after them as the four reporters got up and out onto the street. Heavylift set down just as the last of SEAL team Alpha got onto the street and the SEALS basically threw everyone into the helicopter before they jumped in and Heavylift took off.

"SEAL team Beta! Egress!"

During this time SEAL team Beta was having fun just lobbing alternating flash-bangs and gas grenades, one after another, down the hallway behind the reinforced door leading to the main entrance. When it came time to egress they hauled ass outside and across the street as fast as they could, knowing Overwatch and the Apaches overhead had their backs.

One officer did actually make it to the door of the station just as the SEALS were entering the alleyway across the street and Overwatch bracketed his head with a round of 50. Cal. Yeah, he ducked his ass back into the building.

Batgirl then said, "Overwatch, egress! We got this."

0o0

Within 3 minutes all the SEALS were in the second helicopter and all four helicopters then exited the area. "Command to Base, all clear and no injuries to the team or reporters and no deaths to the officers. Will be arriving in a little over an hour."

Captain Barnes then got on the coms while the entire family, the onboard Secret Service, and the Officers who were visiting that evening were all listening in the very cramped CIC of the Embassy, "Base to Command, we have everything on tape, Command. We will celebrate when you return. Over."

Mary looked to Bill, "Is it always that clean and neat?"

Bill smiled, "Rarely. But these are Spec Ops boys, hon. They know their business and are the best of the best; some of the most highly trained people we have."

Captain Barns chuckled, "Sir, I would wager they are the best with their additional training in hand-to-hand. Those boys are the ones who stood down 60 battle hardened marines in a bar fight on the docks some time ago. They had all 60 on the ground and incapacitated within seconds without a scratch on anyone; including the marines."

0o0

After we were well underway, the police chief started yelling in Mexican. The L.T. Looked at the reporters, any of you speak Spanish? If so, what is he saying?"

One reporter shook his head, "He says we are all dead men, that we have violated the law, and he will see us killed or hanged."

The L.T. Just laughed, slapping the Chief in the back of the head, knocking him out again. He fell to the floor of the chopper. "Ask our caller here if he still wants to fuck the Mexican President when we land."

The reporter asked the question and the man turned pale as the color ran out of his face. L.T. Laughed under his breath, "That's what I thought. A really bad-ass wannabe on a phone and real bad pussy whupped piece of pig shit in person."

The reporter relayed what the L.T. said and the man just looked at his feet.

Another reporter then asked, "How many did you men kill to get us out?"

L.T. laughed again, "We are the best of the best. Zero body count... there was no need."

A third reporter then asked, "How did you knock him out? You barely touched him."

L.T. then looked at that reporter and smiled, "You saw the video where Ambassador Walker took down that tree by slapping it with his bare hands?"

The reporter laughed, "Yeah, but that was staged."

L.T. just smiled and didn't respond.

"Wait! You mean that shit was real? And you guys know how to do that?"

L.T. softly kicked the prone police chief, "What do you think?"

The first reporter then asked the phone caller what knocked him out. He replied in English, "One of these men lightly tapped me on my neck and I felt a massive shock to my brain. That is all I know."

The third reporter shook his head, "No shit?"

L.T. winked, "No shit."

The last reporter asked, "Any way I can get your names so I can give you credit?"

L.T. pointed each member of the team out and gave their names, "Bad, Ass, Mother, Fucker, Sonof, Abitch, Pussy, and Eater at your service."

The reporter then chuckled, "Well, thanks to all of you. Drinks on us after we debrief."

"L.T. replied, "Oh you fellas are not out of the woods yet. The President, the Ambassador, and the President of Mexico all want pieces of your asses. Take my advice, there are only two people on this earth I am afraid of in a fight and it ain't the Presidents of the United States or Mexico. Walk softly fellas."

"Yeah, the Ambassador who stayed back in a secure Embassy behind a whole base of Marines." The first reporter chuckled.

L.T. raised an eyebrow, "Actually, the Ambassador is on the other chopper. And just for reference, we have video of him slapping a steel I-beam with his bare hand and breaking it in two. I really would not piss him off if I were you."

L.T. Then looked at the phone caller, "And the Mexican President is part of his family. He was listening in to your conversation with her on the phone. So, if I was you, I would start praying he ends you quickly since being a party to kidnapping during a time of martial law carries the death penalty... and he gets really personal when family is involved."

"Last person who attacked his family... well. I personally saw him put the person down by just placing his hand on his head. Man was bleeding from his ears, eyes, nose, and mouth as his brain was turned to the consistency of Jello pudding inside his skull."

Several of the Team members nodded, "Roger that."

0o0

The L.T. with me asked if I had considered the legal ramifications of bringing the two perps onto U.S. soil.

"Shit."

"Until we land, we have authority to execute them."

"What about the newsies?"

"Heavylift, make sure only the SEALS and reporters are fully belted in. We may have to do some evasive maneuvers. Is your side door still open?"

Heavylift knew immediately what was needed to happen. He had played political games for too fucking long. He called the L.T. on coms, "L.T. secure your boys and the reporters only. Make sure the side door is open. We need to lose some dead weight."

The SEALS made sure the reporters were sealed up nice and tight and then took their seats and buckled up after opening the door. Heavylift then did a radical twist, or corkscrew motion at 5000 feet up and both perps slid out the door without a sound; the L.T. having knocked the caller unconscious as well as a courtesy.

The reporters had fits.

"You did that on purpose! You killed those men in cold blood!"

"Actually, gentlemen, Mexico is under martial law. The President of Mexico has publicly stated, time and again, that any and all major crimes were punishable immediately through summary justice with the death penalty. You can take it up with the President if you like when we get to the Embassy but as far as any of us are concerned it was an accident. We were flying back from the mission when the chopper had to avoid something, and the two perps slid out the door. So sad, yes?"

"But U.S. troops have rules of engagement!"

"L.T. laughed, you still don't understand, do you? We are a Black Opps unit, on mission, in a foreign country, with whom the United States has declared war. We are what is called a 'wet' team. During a mission, if we decide someone has to die... they die. We kill people on a daily basis with no remorse. So, my only question to you gentlemen is this, are you going to be a problem? I mean, we put our lives on the line to get you to safety. I guess I can understand if a liberal mindset would not appreciate what we did for you; but to judge us by peacetime standards is pretty fucked up if you ask me."

All four reporters got a bit sheepish.

"Let me forewarn you all and just spell it out. We all have diplomatic immunity as well as a Presidential Pardon for anything we do. Now, we would like to be able to bring you home safely. Regardless, you can complain all you want. No one can arrest us, charge us, or prosecute us... even if we went after witnesses who would never see us coming. Gentlemen, you are NOT in Kansas anymore."

Every SEAL member on the helicopter echoed, "Roger that L.T.!"

0o0

When we arrived back at the Embassy Afloat, everyone met on the second deck and the reporters were brought before the Presidents of both Mexico and the United States.

Bill asked, "Well gentlemen, no worse for wear I assume?"

One of the reporters then complained, "Mr. President. With all due respect and appreciation for being rescued, the team with us allowed two perpetrators to be killed, falling out of our chopper. They intentionally killed those two men."

Bill held up his hand. "Hold up a second there, slim. Were those men pushed out of the chopper?"

"Well, no Mr. President. They were not secured in seats by this strike team like they did for us and when the helicopter made a sudden move, they slid out."

"So, because this team did not give the two perps the same level of courtesy as they did you four reporters, you are claiming they intentionally killed them?"

"They planned it!"

"What proof do you have? Heavylift, I assume you had to do an emergency procedure or something, why was it necessary?"

"There was a group of large birds in the air, Mr. President. They could have damaged the Sea Stallion if I had not avoided them. The fact the two perps slid out is just a very sad accident."

Bill looked at the reporters. "Well, it seems to me, you four decided to get aggressive with a local police department who had you arrested for your troubles. You do realize this is a foreign country with whom we are at war and Mexico has a history of not putting up with that shit; Yes? What you don't know is you were being held for ransom. Captain Barns, can you play that phone call back for our reporters here, please?"

"One moment, Mr. President."

"This was a phone call to the President of Mexico. Maybe it will help you put things in perspective."

The reporters immediately recognized the caller's voice.

When the tape was finished Bill continued, "So, as you heard, you were being held for ransom. Ambassador Walker here, in order to rescue you all as expediently as possible, offered to put his security detail under the auspices of President Isabella who accepted his offer and she then ordered they plan and implement a rescue, reminding them they were to operate under Mexican law during the mission. So, really, you should be directing your complaint to Lady Isabella."

"However, before you do something foolish you might want to reconsider your complaint."

Beth immediately stood in front of the four reporters with her legs slightly parted, fists on her hips, and an eyebrow raised, "Did I make a mistake rescuing you?"

None of the reporters answered her question. Walsh then got fighting mad. I mean, her hair seemed to light on fire. She slapped the table and yelled, "ANSWER HER! THE PRESIDENT OF MEXICO JUST ASKED YOU A QUESTION!"

The slap of the table was like a thunderclap and most everyone jumped. "No-ma'am. Thank you, Madam President."

Bill chuckled, "Well, I guess this whole mission is now put to bed. Red? Can you make arrangements for these reporters to be escorted to the carrier? Have Hillibrand set them up with quarters."

Red chuckled, "Aye, Mr. President. Come with me boys." Red led them up to the bridge and radioed HL. (When speaking privately Red suggested the hot bunks in the nuclear power room might be appropriate--to which HL laughed, "Wow, these fellas really screwed up, eh?")

After they left, Bill looked at us and said, "Thank goodness you had enough common sense not to bring them onto U.S. soil."

"Sorry Bill. It was my call to capture them, and I was bringing them back when my L.T. asked if I really wanted to do that. I realized the legal shit storm it would create, particularly with the press present, and we corrected my mistake. The credit for that goes to the team."

Bill smiled, "And that is the mark of a good leader, Harry. Someone who can be told they were making a mistake and then accepting they did and fixing the problem. All too many people in our position just cannot bring themselves to do that. They think it makes them appear weak, which is bullshit."

"What makes them appear weak is when they cannot think for themselves and never stand up against criticism when they know they are right or cannot accept constructive criticism when they are wrong. But a leader always should be true to themselves and their beliefs... often in the face of criticism. You did it all in that short period of time. Hence, my assessment of you being a good leader."

0o0

"Captain Hillibrand, the--gentlemen--are here to see you."

"Gentlemen? What the hell you talking about, Charley?"

HL looked up to see the 4 reporters in very rumpled clothes which were covered in concrete dust, "Ah, yes. Our infamous reporters. Who the hell did you boys piss off?"

"Pretty much the whole special operations team that saved us, the President of Mexico, The United States President, and a woman named Walsh."

HL was in the process of sipping some coffee when he sputtered and spit it out on the deck. "You mean you pissed of Walsh and lived to talk about it? You boys have some brass balls!"

"We are more concerned about upsetting the President."

"LOL, only because you are all ignorant sons of bitches." HL played the tape of Walsh breaking the timbers with her bare hands as the reporters watched open mouthed. "As I said, you pissed off THAT woman and lived! Frankly 'Gentlemen', I am very impressed. The last three men who pissed her off were dead before they could hit the ground."

One of the reporters asked, "Who the hell are these people?"

HL and his X.O. Laughed loudly, "That is waaay beyond your pay grade, son. X.O., set these boys up in their accommodations we discussed earlier."

The X.O. smiled, "Aye Aye, Captain. Gentlemen, if you will exit the room, you will find the C.O.B. waiting outside the door for you to get you cleaned up and bunked."

One of the reporters then piped up, "Don't think I don't know the naval meaning of calling someone a 'gentleman'."

HL laughed, "And don't think that your status as a reporter while on a U.S. warship during time of war means jack shit. You four can eat with the crew. And stay out of my sailors' way. I don't want you on board my ship in the first place so be careful not to fall overboard. We will not come looking for you." HL then glowered, "Now get out of my sight before you piss me off and I haul your asses up before a Captain's Mast."

0o0

C.O.B. just said, "Follow me." He led the four reporters down into the bowels of the carrier and into the nuclear power plant room. He gave each of them a radiation tag and had them strip so their clothes could be washed. He also directed them to the radiation shower with a bar of soap. "Use one gallon to get wet, soap up, and use 2 gallons to rinse."

He then gave them towels, "Wrap up in these until your clothes are cleaned. They will be returned to you in a few hours' time." C.O.B. then showed the reporters four 2 foot by 2 foot by 6 foot alcoves with bed sheets and a pillow in them...these are your births."

"This is bullshit!"

C.O.B. Laughed, "Welcome to the Navy, boys. Oh, by the way, I would be sure to wear those rad tags 24/7. Who the hell did you fellas piss off anyways?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Standing in for Dad Ch. 38

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds