Standing in for Dad Ch. 38

Reporter number two said, "The Embassy security team, the U.S. and Mexican Presidents, and a woman by the name of Walsh."

C.O.B. looked stunned, "You fellas pissed off WALSH!?"

"Seems so."

C.O.B. just shook his head, "Dumb ass motherfuckers." and walked off.

One of the reporters asked him why she was the one everyone was so scared of as they were stripping their clothes off for a seaman to take and get washed. C.O.B. stopped, laughed, and responded, "Yeah, dumb asses." and continued to walk off.

0o0

Later that evening we took the Embassy out to the Island of Sacrifices off of Vera Cruz where I got in one of the Sub tenders with Bill, Mary, and Sue. We had the Embassy turn on all of her underwater lights as she was stationed just off the island over the coral reefs. When we submerged, we also turned on our lights. The coral reef at night was beautiful.

Bill asked, "Harry, is it possible to put the sub down on the bottom and we watch the marine life around us as we have sex?"

I laughed, "Mary, you want another go? Sue?"

Both nodded and we quickly undressed after I set the sub just off a coral shelf. Large Tuna, Marlin, Dolphin, and other colorful reef fish swam around us, being drawn in by the lights. Bill and I sat back in two chairs while Mary sat with her back to me, slid my cock into her pussy and Sue did the same with Bill.

We both slowly moved in and out of each other's wife as we watched the fish swim by. I was reaching around and pulling on Mary's nipples as she played with her clit and cupped my balls when all of a sudden a huge 15-foot hammerhead shark swam very close by; startling all of us.

It was obviously curious.

I softly whispered, "Mary and Sue, did you know that hammerhead sharks are considered just under great white sharks on the list of man eaters? It is probably sizing us up to see if it can eat us."

This of course instantly created an even more sensually tense atmosphere within the sub. Being so close to something that thought of you as a meal while being totally naked and having sex was turning on both our wives something fierce.

"Mary, spread your knees really wide and show him your pussy being fucked. Make him jealous, knowing you would not let him to this to you."

"H, how do you know it is a male?"

"You can tell it is a male by those protrusions between his two sets of fins on his lower body behind his gut cavity. They are called claspers."

Mary was breathing heavily at that point. Just when she was about to climax the shark made a high-speed run at us, veering off at the last second. This scare put Mary and Sue over the edge and they both screamed their climaxes as the shark sped by. Mary was trembling in my lap with my cock still fully impaling her. We fucked languidly after that. The shark having moved on.

With the shark gone, the reef inhabitants restarted their normal nighttime routine. I whispered into Mary's ear, "I love the feel of your wet pussy wrapped around me, Mary. I want to cum deep inside your very pregnant belly."

Mary whispered back, "Yes, Harry. I want to feel your hot baby cream inside me. Show me how much you enjoy my pussy!"

With her encouragement I began to long stroke her in earnest. We evidently inspired Sue and Bill as well as they also picked up the pace. Soon, all four of us were cumming hard as the living sea around us watched.

I noted quite a few Caribbean Spiney Lobsters around the area as we began exploring again. "Would you three mind if I caught us and the crew a mess of Lobster for dinner tomorrow?"

Mary and Sue were all for it and Bill didn't mind so I started working a large mesh bag with one manipulator arm that I held behind the lobster while I approached them from the front with the other manipulator. More often that not, with the lights partially blinding them, the Lobster swam directly into the bag.

I filled one bag and tied it off before getting a second, third, and the final ninth one open and within two hours we had around 50 six to twelve pound lobsters (roughly a bit over a third of that weight is tail and spiny lobsters have no large claws, so the tails ran between 2.5 to 7 pounds apiece).

With 450 pounds of lobster in our bags we surfaced next to the Embassy and the stews/cooking staff unloaded the lobster into large ice chests full of ice to quickly chill them.

0o0

Getting back to the dock and getting secured, we all got a good night's rest. Mary and Barbara slept with me, Sue and Leesie slept with Bill.

Breakfast the next morning was a-la-cart. But, before breakfast, Mom wanted me to bugger her ass while Mary licked her clit. Mom must have gotten up early to lube her ass because I slipped right in. The feel of her anal ring sliding over the ridge of my cock sent shivers up my spine. Mary positioned herself with her head at the edge of the bed and Mom just stood at the side, with Mary's head between her thighs. She widened her stance until Mary was able to eat her pussy and she then leaned over Mary's body to return the favor... all the while, my balls bounced off of Mary's face as I took Mom's ass with gusto.

After cleaning up we three walked out into the main room and headed for the breakfast bar. There were omelets made to order, in-house link sausage and patties, and thick, smoked bacon. There were hash-browns with choices of sauteed mushrooms, onions, jalapenos, diced ham, shredded smoked Gouda cheese, and/or chili. Fresh Orange juice, V-8 juice, Mimosas, Bloody Marys, and/or milk were the drink offerings.

Bill, Craig, Captain Barns, Doc, and the ladies, all naked, then walked into the glassed-in porch in the front of the owner's deck and sunbathed in the nude on chaise lounges while sipping on exotic drinks and lathering each other in sunscreen and tanning lotion, among other activities, all morning until lunchtime. Bill had the reporters brought over from the Carrier, hoping they had learned their lessons.

Those boys: while their clothes were clean, they were not. Unshaven, tousled hair, bloodshot eyes... they were barely able to stand; wavering to and fro as they stood before us at the lunch table before being seated.

Bill remarked, "Damn fellas, you all are quite a sight today."

"Sorry, Mr. President, We haven't slept in the last 36 hours or so. We are getting a bit tired."

"So tired you have no idea what happened to your camera crews."

The reporters were taken up short. "Are they alive?"

Bill nodded, "They were released when you were arrested; but all their gear was smashed beyond use or repair."

I looked to Sue, "Honey, after they eat lunch, could you set them up in some quarters so they can get some rest after cleaning up? Maybe get them some shaving kits and deodorant, that sort of thing?"

Sue nodded her head, and the four journalists did a collective exhale and mumbled their thanks.

Lunch was shaved grade A Prime tenderloin and smoked Gouda cheese Philly cheese steak on in house baked jalapeno and onion imbued hoagies with caramelized onions and sauteed mushrooms. Deep fried potato wedges coated in crispy and spiced flour and corn meal batter were served on the side with a mixture of A-1, Heinz 57, and ketchup to go with the fries. To drink we had a Laurel Highlands Pale Ale which is a seasonal and incredibly hoppy wheat pale ale. It was refreshing due to its delicate and light body and lower than usual alcohol percentage.

After eating the reporters were almost falling out of their chairs so Sue stood and excused herself, motioning to the reporters to follow her as she led them to the elevator. After about 45 minutes Sue returned and giggled, "I will be very surprised if they are available for dinner tonight. Those boys are beat."

"I imagine so. The power plant room of a Nuclear-Powered Aircraft Carrier never sleeps. Berths in there must have been nightmarish for them... especially after their arrests and the rescue. Been a rough go for them this trip so far." Captain Barnes replied.

0o0

After lunch I invited the Secret Service detail currently with the president to the indoor firing range and provided some of their standard ammo for practice. They had a great time competing against one another while the family, Bill and Mary enjoyed the sauna.

While we were steaming, I asked Bill, "Boss man, you mind if I go to the shooting range and blow your agent's minds?

Bill laughed, "Be my guest. When they lose, they have to come tell me about it."

I smiled, walked out of the sauna, did a shallow dive across the pool, dried off, and put on a bathrobe hanging nearby before walking barefoot onto the range.

The ladies and gents there were all smiles and slapping June on her back for winning the competition. I asked, "What was the competition?"

One of the men said, "Quickest 3 shots with smallest grouping. Anything over an inch in pattern takes off a hundredth of a second per half inch."

"You got a percussion timer?" The agent held up his hand to show it to me. "One second so I can get my sidearm and holster. You feeling lucky June?"

June laughed as I turned to get my gear and said, "You are so going to lose this one Harry. I was the best in the Academy."

I returned with my shooting gear on and as I walked up there were lots of eyes on my custom weapon. I explained how I took the base model and had micronized Teflon pressure blown into the guides and lands of the slide along with the trigger mechanism. The trigger was replaced with a highly polished (and now Teflon coated) adjustable version set to my preferences, and the sights were Trijicon HD night nights with an orange front outline.

The handles were highly figured Amboyna Burl Gun Grips and fully checkered for a secure grip on the firearm. The barrel was extended past the slide and the exposed tip was threaded to accept a silencer. The inside of the barrel was micro polished to remove any burrs from manufacture and was mirror smooth. My holster had the front cut in a deep U so most of the top of the pistol was visible to facilitate a fast draw and fire.

This particular trigger didn't have the creep normally associated with single/double action triggers and it was as crisp as a new $100 bill.

I unloaded the weapon and let everyone look at it. When they were done with their raised eyebrows I accepted it back, reloaded it, and holstered it. "June, ladies first."

June got set and she fired off a three round burst center mass. The three rounds almost touching each other at 50 feet and from a full draw she fired all three within.95 seconds.

Everyone on the range was smiling, knowing I had met my match. "Very well-done June. I will be hard pressed to beat that for sure! But, if I do beat it, you all have to explain to Bill how a lowly ambassador kicked your asses. Deal?"

"Talking heavy smack for a man who has no chance! If June wins, what do we get?"

I thought a moment, "How about a quart of the Mexican President's private stock of Tequila?"

Brad was the only one who held back on the bet saying, "I got my ass handed to me once by this man. I am a bit wiser now. But you all have fun!"

Everyone's mouths were watering as a new target was placed down range and the timer was reset. I drew and fired three rounds. There was only one slightly widened hole.

One agent said, "You fired only one round. Timer says.812 but you get time added for not firing three rounds."

"Oh? Are you sure? Let's pull up the target and verify."

The target was brought up and there were three holes, all connected and almost all in the same hole.

Another said, "Bullshit, let me see your magazine."

I released the mag, which everyone had seen earlier was full with 10 rounds of.45... four were missing. I ejected one from the pipe and found my three pieces of brass. Brad laughed his ass off, "I tried to tell you."

June was defeated and shook her head asking, "Who the hell are you people?"

As we walked out of the range, we met Beth and the family with Bill and Mary who were all nude and carrying a bottle of Beth's reserve Tequila. She smiled, "I figured you all might wish a participation trophy. No drinking until you get back off duty in the States, though. This stuff is habit forming."

Bill stood there and asked, "So how is it my crack Secret Service agents were embarrassed by a lowly ambassador on the shooting range?"

June just pouted, "I broke the academy record and he made me look like I was standing still. He fired so fast we had to verify that he actually shot three times."

I then relayed, "We have a converted poker table over here where we can clean our weapons," I showed them what we used to clean our firearms with and after all was done, I then sat a few jars of Renaissance micro-crystalline wax polish that had been combined with an equal amount of Materialix 100% PTFE dry lubricant ultra fine powder (Teflon Powder).

"Take your slides off and use Q-tips to rub in a thin film of this on your slide grooves and lands after you get them cleaned up. After that, cycle it a few times and tell me it isn't smooth as greased owl shit. This stuff dries on and will not bind, freeze, or melt under the hot sun."

To a person they were amazed at the difference just one application made... I gave then each a small container.

0o0

After cleaning up we all went to the theater and watched 'Kingsman: The Secret Service' (2014) a film Directed by Matthew Vaughn staring Adrian Quinton, Colin Firth, Mark Strong, Jonno Davies, Samuel L Jackson, Michael Cain, Taron Egerton and Sofia Boutella among others. After refreshments we then returned to watch 'True Lies' directed by James Cameron and starring Arnold Schwarzenegger, Jamie Lee Curtis, Tom Arnold, Bill Paxton. We ended with 1973's 'The Devil in Miss Jones' directed by Gerard Damiano and starring Georgina Spelvin.

During the last movie we pared up and Mary sat on my lap as we watched Georgina get laid time and again. I had my cock inside Mary as she languidly rode me through the movie. She came three times during it as I had fun playing with her tits, nipples, tummy and clit while sitting behind and underneath her.

0o0

As usual, dinner was exceptional.

For the appetizer we had lobster bisque with oyster crackers. The kitchen staff cut all the legs off of the lobster, cut the joints off of the shanks, and took the meat out for the meat in the lobster bisque. Some of the tails were also cut into small chunks.

This meat was then sautéd in clarified melted butter, garlic, sea salt, and fresh ground peppercorns before adding it to the precooked and strained bisque made with olive oil, onion, celery, carrot, garlic, tomato, tarragon, thyme, bay leaf, brandy, cherry, clam juice, tomato paste, cornstarch, water, boiled shells, salt and pepper. To this, heavy cream was added and folded in just before serving.

The steamed and shelled lobster tails, cut into bite sized chunks, was served on a bed of lettuce and with a side of clarified butter; accompanied with a crispy skin baked potato with butter, salt, pepper, and minced, fried bacon pieces, a garlic, lemon, and Parmesan cheese green bean dish topped with sliced, toasted almonds and a garlic and cheddar cheese baguette.

To drink we had an amber Sierra Nevada Pale Ale which had a nose of tropical fruit with hints of pine and spice amidst a bedrock of crystal malt flavor.

0o0

The day of the diplomatic party was upon us and all that day preparations were being finalized. It was at that time we realized the SEAL team didn't have tuxedos and their plus ones didn't have formal dresses. Quick trips to some local rental shops in Mexico City solved those issues and by noon time everything was set, including security. Sea Stallions and Ospreys were constantly flying into the open area in front of the Presidential Palace delivering bar essentials, hors d'oeuvre, iced champagne, and setting up for a formal dinner.

0o0

On north annex of the building is the Treasury Room and the Benito Juárez Museum. Between the two is the Empress Stairway, built by brothers Juan and Ramón Agea. The Treasury Room is no longer in use and is where the reception and dinner were located. Leading to the Museum part of the complex, which used to be the Finance Ministry, is a statue of Benito Juárez by Miguel Noreña.

In the Finance Ministry patio is the Benito Juárez Room, where this president lived during the end of his term and where he died on July 18, 1872. The bedroom, living room, and study have been preserved complete with a number of objects belonging to the president.

The cocktail hour began at 1600 as advertised. Ambassadors and their wives from Russia, Cuba, France, Germany, Great Britain, Italy, Spain, Argentina, Panama, and Brazil were in attendance. While all of them were very polite to Beth, Mary, and Sue; it was obvious the ambassador's wives were tasked with pulling them to the side while the ambassadors began asking Bill and me about the criminal 'eliminations' (being very careful not to call them assassinations) and putting out feelers about the planned extent of US involvement in Mexico after the elections.

Bill was very explicit about not wanting to have anything to do with the governance of Mexico and, aside from a training base down south in exchange for assisting in controlling Mexico's southern border, would not have a military presence in Mexico after the elections. "We have no, and I truly mean no, expansionary interests in Mexico. We are really looking forward to their self-governance and we plan no interference with their politics. That is why the United Nations was asked to send an observational unit here to oversee elections."

Brigadier general Ginevra Cappitani affirmed the role of the United Nations during the election cycle. "I assure you, my people will be closely monitoring the entire process, including the tabulations of votes to ensure this is a proper and fair election."

While Bill handled any and all questions not explicitly directed at me. One thing that did involve me was a question of if my family being threatened had any influence on my decisions and actions in the time leading up to the military action against Mexico.

I looked the Cuban ambassador straight in the eye when I responded, "Absolutely! It was a factor, yes. I would be a fool not to recognize it within myself and none of you would believe a denial anyway. In fact, you would think less of me if I denied such an obvious thing."

I looked to the other Ambassadors, "The safety of my family, now my extended family, is not up for negotiation and it is not a point I will deflect from or minimize in any way. I feel the same for my country's interests as well as the sovereign interests of all peacefully aligned leaders and their nations."

"I think we all know, whether one is allowed to publicly state it or not, that Mexico, prior to the war, was not peacefully aligned. They were intentionally destabilizing my country with drugs, human trafficking, and illegals as well as making multiple attempts on my life and the lives of my family. None of those issues are things I will tolerate."

"For many such bad actors, diplomacy can be misinterpreted as weakness, which breeds even more audacious behaviors. Don't get me wrong, I do believe in talking things out as long as all the parties are doing is talking."

But every action has a reaction and when I choose to react, I intend to not only win the current battle but also all future battles. I am not a man for solving the same issue a second time because I was unwilling to go the distance the first time."

"Then, Ambassador Walker, where do you draw the line between diplomacy and some more drastic responses?"

"For me that is an easy line to draw: when innocent lives are being seriously threatened, the time for diplomacy is over and the time for action has come. Some may call me bullish. I am willing to accept that label if it means others leave my family, my country, and her citizens out of any hostile actions. Mexico didn't do that: and they paid the price."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds