Star Trek: Enterprise To Boldly Go

"I love you," he whispered, letting their foreheads touch.

Malcolm sighed with happiness. Their lips met and they kissed, tongues surging joyfully into each other's mouth to meet and entwine with their counterpart.

"I love you, Jay."

As they lay together Jay wondered whether Malcolm had any idea what they would be doing next. Jay knew Malcolm had never had a male lover, never had any lover. The primitive within roared silently with approval.

"Don't think, Jay," Malcolm whispered as if aware of the older man's train of thought. "Please touch me, teach me love. Show me how good it can be, Jay."

Jay kissed him and Malcolm's tongue sought out its counterpart. He let the slick muscles dance together.

"Roll over, sweetheart," he rumbled sultrily. He knelt between the spread legs and kissed each perfect upturned cheek. He then traced lazy patterns with the tip of his tongue, seemingly random, but slowly centring on the small rosebud that Jay would claim for his own. An impassioned cry of his name rent the air as he held open the alluring mounds and ran his tongue up the exposed crevice in a slow, deliberate swipe. He blew over the wetted skin, earning another dulcet sound. A few more almost casual licks and then Jay delved forward.

This time Malcolm screamed as a slick invader conquered his most intimate defences. Fisting his hands in the bedding, Malcolm closed his eyes and surrendered to the sensations. It was the most incredible feeling as the agile muscle thrust inside him, stroking his inner walls, wetting and relaxing him. He felt his shaft begin to harden and his arousal spiralled quickly from a heady mix of the carnal act and the sounds of evident enjoyment from Jay. Malcolm could not stop the whine of disappointment as the tongue pulled away from his needy channel.

"Want to be in you when you come again, sweetheart," Jay's voice was dark and possessive in his ear and Malcolm could not stop the whimper of need the words engendered.

"Yea, please," he rasped. "Please."

He felt unable to open his eyes but was aware of Jay moving and then he was urged onto his back. Warm fingers caressed his stomach in feather-light touches and he moaned softly. He heard Jay reach into the locker at the side of his bed before the older man settled between his legs once more. His thighs were massaged and then Jay parted them further. Instinctively he reached for his knees and held his legs back, surrendering himself to the moment, making himself submissive and vulnerable. He could only imagine how he looked to Jay.

"Look at me." The command was a dark, sensual caress of his ear.

With a deep breath, Malcolm opened his eyes and Jay's gaze took his breath away. If there had been any uncertainty in his mind as to how the older man felt about him, it was erased in that second. Love seemed to blaze between them, searing their hearts and souls for eternity. Malcolm knew without doubt he would never be alone again. He would always carry a part of Jay with him.

"You look so beautiful like this, offering yourself freely to me." Jay leant down and captured Malcolm's lips. He was unable to keep his hands off Malcolm any longer. He reached down and grasped the exposed buttocks, squeezing the cheeks gently before releasing them. His mouth latched on to a nipple and he sucked and teased the bud with his tongue and his teeth.

Malcolm felt something slender, blunt and slippery enter him as Jay's lips captured his own once more. It was insistent and his body instinctively flexed and released around it. He moaned as he realised that the welcome invader was Jay's finger. His body quickly relaxed into the feeling as Jay's lips pressed insistently against his and their tongues slid amorously together. A second finger breached him and his moan deepened in timbre reflecting the abject, raw need of the younger man.

"Please, Jay, please." Malcolm was not afraid to beg, he was not ashamed of anything he would do with Jay. He knew the older man loved and accepted him, with all his flaws, for who he was. He groaned as Jay's mouth fastened at his throat, sucking, marking, possessing him.

As a third finger demanded entry, the older man began to scissor his fingers to spread the narrow strait. At a groan from Malcolm, his mouth dropped lower and took the softening organ between his lover's spread thighs and suckled insistently.

Malcolm was sure he was going to tear Jay's bedding. His hands were twisted in the sheets and his legs moved restlessly. The third finger had been uncomfortable. However, the sinfully talented mouth, hot and wet, sent jolts of lust and need to inflame every cell and synapse. He wanted to thrust deep into the warm, moist cavern. He arched and cried out as Jay's fingers nudged something deep inside him that sent galaxies of unknown stars to swirl behind his closed lids.

"You ready to take me in you?" Jay asked, releasing the now hard column of flesh. His lover had been reduced to almost incoherent pleas as Jay had combined insistent sucking with the occasional brush over Malcolm's hidden jewel.

"Yes. I want to feel you deep inside me, loving me." Malcolm was wild with want for this act, for this man. No one had ever spoken those words to him and that alone had him so achingly hard he thought he would spontaneously come.

Jay's fingers left his body and Malcolm tried to pull him back, desperate to have the older man within him.

"Easy, sweetheart," Jay soothed. "I'll give you what you want, what we both want."

Malcolm felt the blunt head of Jay's impressive erection as it nudged his entrance. A thrust from Jay and it breached him. The initial burn was easily dismissed as the younger man focused on what it signified. That Jay and he were united as only lovers could be, in mind, spirit and body. He felt Jay slowly seat himself completely within him and remain still, clearly ignoring every instinct to thrust. Malcolm could scarcely believe that he was now joined with the man he loved and cherished beyond measure. Nothing he had ever achieved meant even a fraction of finally taking Jay fully within himself. He opened his eyes to look up. Jay was poised above him, a soft smile on his lips. They were one in every sense of the word. All his dreams were now reality.

"Show me, Jay. Show me your love."

Being buried inside the younger man was everything and more Jay had ever imagined. At Malcolm's pleas, he pulled back and thrust forward. Malcolm groaned and for a second Jay feared he had hurt the younger man. However he moaned himself when Malcolm reached around him, grasping at his buttocks and pulling him forward. Bracing his arms he began thrusting in deep, controlled strokes.

He looked down at Malcolm to see wonder and love radiating out from his lover's eyes. He dropped his head allowing their mouths to meet and they shared each other's breaths.

A dulcet cry wrung from Malcolm's throat told Jay his aim was true and he focused his thrusts to rub over the younger man's prostate with each flex of his powerful haunches. He adjusted his balance fractionally to allow himself to reach between them and begin to stroke Malcolm's erection. Jay groaned as the younger man's inner muscles clenched in response to the added stimulation. With a low, feral growl, the older man began a rapid series of thrusts, each one a little faster, deeper, harder.

He maintained a firm pressure on Malcolm's shaft, his thumb steadily stroking the spot just behind the head. To his delight, Malcolm instinctively bore down, taking everything Jay could give with little moans of delight as each thrust raked across the sweet spot inside him. The waves of pleasure were crashing one upon another as Jay pounded into the willing body. The thought that Malcolm's strength so closely matched his own increased the eroticism of the submissive body beneath him.

The constant, dual stimulation was unravelling Malcolm as his sensitive gland was repeatedly struck and the masterful hand milked his erection. Heat permeated him, searing him. His breaths and heartbeats quickened as he soared towards his inexorable release. It shimmered just beyond his reach and he arched his body desperately to meet it. Then it was crashing through him. He cried in unbridled pleasure as his orgasm crested. His release was more powerful than he had ever known. As it began to ebb, he moaned wantonly at the feel of liquid heat branding him as Jay's seed filled his still clenching channel, then a grey mist descended.

Jay kept up a steady rhythm until he felt the organ in his hand begin to pulse and heard his lover's cries. He froze, buried deep in Malcolm's heated depths, and then abandoned all self-control. He shuddered forcibly as the climax exploded throughout his body. He buried his face in Malcolm's neck, hips pistoning uncontrollably, and cried out as the most intense orgasm of his life hit him. As the ecstasy receded, Jay slumped down onto his now claimed mate, Malcolm pressed down beneath him, the sated body relaxed and replete.

They lay together each dropping random kisses on the other's skin as Jay held Malcolm tightly. The younger man had wrapped his own arms and legs around Jay's body and he relished the unspoken love that ebbed and flowed so naturally between them. The older man was still inside his lover and reluctant to withdraw. It had seemed such an impossible dream at one point that he wanted to stay inside Malcolm's body for as long he was able.

"I love you," Malcolm whispered, his voice hoarse. He ran his hands over the sweat-dampened skin of the older man's back and buttocks.

"I love you, too," Jay smiled, raising his head to gaze into satiated orbs. He tried to calculate how much time it would take before he was likely to be able to get hard again. He did not want to waste a single precious second with his new mate. He forced his lips to form the words he hated to say. "How long have you got here?"

"I have a week's compassionate leave," Malcolm said softly. He grinned as his reply registered in the older man's mind and his lover's eyes widened in shock.

"A week? A whole week? " Jay repeated, stunned. Then the rest of the words hit him. "Compassionate leave?"

"I told Archer that my...my lover had come home from a mission and was injured. It took a little longer to process what I needed. You told me to come to you if I wanted you. And I do want you, very much. You're not angry Archer knows? I thought that was part of your giving him the letter," Malcolm said, uncertainty clouding his eyes. Then with a yelp he found himself on top of a madly grinning Jay.

"Sweetheart, I'd be proud to announce it to the whole universe," Jay replied quietly, sincerity evident in every word.

"Now what?" Malcolm queried. The movement had dislodged his lover's flesh and he already felt bereft of the intimate connection.

"Now it's time for you to learn my body," Jay replied. "Unless of course, you don't have what it takes to recover as quickly as a MACO," he added with a sly smirk.

Malcolm grinned delightedly. He had always been a quick learner and now he was going to put that ability to good use. With the same determination he addressed every challenge, Malcolm began his reconnaissance with hands and lips into the uncharted topography of Jay's beloved body.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 322 milliseconds