• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Stars Align
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Stars Align

Having made her decision, her erotic imagination conspired with her submissive streak to frame the act in a hot and compelling context. She imagined that she had no choice in the matter, that she was obligated to suck him off, and a little narrative flashed through her mind:

I've been very naughty. I let Derek kiss and fondle me. I pressed my tender titties up against him, encouraging him. I nearly got off rubbing my hot little pussy against his leg. I got him very excited, and then I told him no. I teased him and it's my fault that his cock is all big and achingly hard. So now I have to take care of it for him. And a hand job won't suffice. No. I'm going to have to use my mouth. The same naughty mouth that got me into trouble. My wet mouth that was kissing him and sucking his tongue. My hot mouth that whimpered when he pinched my nipple. My teasing mouth that didn't say no until much too late. If he can't have my hot, wet pussy, the only thing that will make up for being teased is letting him have my hot, wet mouth until he feels all better.

"So, like I said, we really can't fuck," Emma explained softly in his ear, her hand still on his bulge, "but you seem to have a situation here. And I'm partly to blame so I feel like I should help you. That seems fair, doesn't it?

"I think I'll go with whatever you say," Derek managed with a suddenly dry mouth.

"Let's get out of this doorway then," Emma said as she pulled him into her room. Closing the door, she knew it was risky inviting an aroused man into her room but Derek had been nothing but a gentleman and she instinctively knew she could trust him. For his part, Derek realized that he was in the bonus round. He and his aching erection could easily be walking the dark, stony path to his room at this point so he was letting her lead.

"What's another kiss?" Emma thought, considering where her lips were about to venture. So this time it was she who kissed him, pinning him against the door and underscoring the transition to her being in control. Now as Derek's tongue explored her mouth he imagined that his cock might soon be doing the same. Emma knew that it would and sucked on his tongue with an urgency that left no question in his mind, and no chance that his problem would go away before she could fix it.

She led him over to the settee. "It's been a long and hard day, so why don't you sit down and relax and let me see if I can help you," Emma said soothingly. The words 'long and hard' played in her mind and she smiled inwardly as she picked up a cushion and dropped it on the floor in front of him, forcing him to spread his knees a little further and making even more obvious her intentions.

"Can I get you anything? More wine? A glass of water?" Emma offered coyly, as she tied back her hair.

"Thank you, I think I'm fine," he replied.

"Yes, you certainly are," she said as she lowered herself to the cushion. "Now, let's see what we have here."

Derek watched with wide eyes as she unfastened his pants and gently retrieved his very stiff penis from his briefs. His cock was even more beautiful than she'd imagined and her mouth literally watered at the sight of him. She hadn't seen another man's cock besides her husband's since well before they were married so she took a moment to just admire it. He was fully erect and uncircumcised. It had a slight upward curve and his plump head was mostly concealed by his foreskin. She guessed it was an inch or two longer than her husband's average equipment and noticeably thicker too.

As she traced her fingertips lightly down the length of it she and her pouting pussy couldn't help but imagine how this gorgeous cock would have felt inside her. She definitely would have started out on top and gone real slow at first...

But then it occurred to her that this wasn't her husband and their comfortable routines wouldn't have applied. And this wasn't just a cock for her to fuck; it was attached to an excited, experienced man who surely had his own ideas of how he liked to use it. It would have been two people swept up by passion and who knows how much control she would have maintained, if any, once they got going. Her pussy clenched as she realized that she probably would have just bitten her lip and taken whatever he gave her and loved it, any discomfort eclipsed by the adrenaline and endorphins, the euphoria of surrendering her body to him, and the intense pleasure delivered by his strong hands, hot mouth and beautiful hard cock.

Yes, now that she considered it realistically, she knew that she would have fully given herself to him and he would have owned her pussy for the night. She vividly imagined how he might have taken her. First she saw herself bent over the little table in her room, clutching the far edge. Her shirt is pushed up above her breasts, skirt up around her waist, thong hastily pulled down only just far enough. One of Derek's strong hands is on her back, pressing her breasts to the table. The other is firmly holding her hip and occasionally spanking her sweet upturned ass as he urgently works his big, hot hardness into her tight, hot wetness.

Then she saw herself straddling him on the settee, facing him, thong and shirt discarded. Derek is firmly holding her wrists behind her, making her squeeze and feel her own ass. Her back is arched and she's slowly riding him as he sucks and nibbles on her outthrust tits.

Finally, she was naked on the bed, legs in the air, sweat from his forehead dripping onto her breasts. She's furiously rubbing her clit and climaxing as his big cock discovers virgin territory deep within her quivering pussy and lays claim to it with a flood of his cum.

In her mind she was truly glad that she had stopped them from going that far, but her creamy pussy was still unconvinced and a moment of longing flashed through her body. She knew she would have loved fucking this beautiful man any way he wanted it. More than ever, she was looking forward to pleasing him with her mouth, and making sure that any disappointment he might be feeling would soon be forgotten.

"Let's get these out of the way," Emma said, tugging on his pants. Derek's loafers flew off his feet and he lifted his ass, allowing Emma to relieve him of his pants and briefs. Then he scooted down to the edge of the seat and spread his legs wider, eager to give her the access she wanted and her first look at his whole package. His heavy sack perfectly matched the rest of him and she decided that would be a wonderful place to start. She knew he would be putty in her hands by the time she worked her way to the top.

"Mmm, the problem's a little bigger than I thought but I think I can handle it," Emma purred. "Now, keep your hands at your sides and let me see what I can do." She bent down and began licking all over his smooth sack which was impeccably groomed like the rest of him. She gently sucked one big testicle into her mouth and bathed it with her tongue before treating the other. Then she lifted his balls and began making little licks up the sensitive back side of his scrotum, eliciting a long sigh.

As she slowly worked her way up to the base of his shaft, Emma spoke in playful mock apology. "I'm so sorry I got you all big and hard like this." Lick, lick. "I hope it doesn't hurt too much." Lick. "I'll try to make it feel all better." Lick, lick, lick.

"Mmm, I think it's feeling a little better already," Derek played along, encouraging her to continue.

"Oooh, good. I'll keep working," Emma purred between licks. "If you need anything just let me know."

"It's perfect, just perfect," Derek groaned, knowing that it was only going to get more perfect.

Emma continued, gently kissing and licking her way up and down the underside of his shaft, tracing every vein with her tongue. She knew her husband likes it when she uses only her mouth so she let her hands roam around Derek's body, lightly stroking his thighs, unbuttoning his shirt and caressing his smooth, bare chest.

After what seemed like an eternity to Derek, her burning hot little tongue found its way to the very top. She was greeted with a big, slippery drip seeping from his slit and Emma couldn't help emitting a happy little moan as she coated her lips with the conveniently dispensed lubricant. Most of his fat head was still sheathed so Emma focused her attentions on the exposed tip, wanting to delay unwrapping her gift. Slurping gently with her glossy lips and swirling her tongue around the perimeter of his foreskin, she felt him pulse and was rewarded with another serving of his delicious nectar.

Although Derek had no choice but to be patient, Emma found she could wait no longer. She had to have his juicy cock in her mouth. She opened wide and at once took him in as far as she could before sealing her lips around him and letting out a low moan which was immediately echoed by Derek. She swirled her tongue and gently sucked as she slowly slid him all the way back out of her mouth, before opening wide and repeating the process.

Her technique - slowly and gently sucking, only on the outstroke - gave him the pleasure of her mouth but kept his foreskin in place and denied the full sensation to his most sensitive areas. It also allowed her to speak occasionally between sucks.

"How's that?"

"Oh, that's so good," Derek moaned as she sucked again.

"Is it feeling any better?"

"It definitely...uugh...hurts less," Derek managed as her mouth again closed around him.

"So I'm doing a good job?"

"Oh, yes. So, so good," he sighed as her tongue swirled.

"That's good, 'cause I'm not going to stop until you're all better."

"No, please don't stop," Derek pleaded, barely able to keep his hands at his sides as his cock again bumped into the very back of her mouth.

Emma was gratified to find that her tight lips and sucking milked a big tasty drip onto her tongue on almost every stroke. Her mouth - and everything in it - was becoming super slippery and she decided it was time to bring his plump head out of hiding.

Her hands drifted up to his chest and the next time she took him in she changed her routine. Rather than opening her mouth wide and engulfing him with minimal contact, she instead puckered her slick lips. Derek, entranced by her repeating pattern and expecting no sensation going in, suddenly felt himself penetrating a tight, hot, slippery hole. Her lips and tongue slid wetly over him, pushing his skin back in one silky motion and fully exposing his sensitive head to the indescribable luxury of her mouth. At the same time, Emma's fingers tickled the tips of Derek's nipples, another thing that drives her husband wild. The combination was intense and unexpected and Derek moaned out loud as he nearly lost his mind with the sudden pleasure.

Emma didn't let up, continuing to slide her lips and swirl her tongue all over his big, smooth head, enjoying his involuntary reactions and his newly exposed flesh. His nipples now felt like bumpy little stones under her fingertips as she continued to pluck at them, and he was emitting an almost continuous moan, pausing only to suck in deep breaths.

He was indeed putty in her hands as she feverishly worked away on him. Due to his size she couldn't get too much of him into her mouth, but that didn't stop her from trying for more. Her body still longed to have this man deep inside her, and if she couldn't have him buried in her pussy maybe she could stuff him down her throat. She wasn't successful, but Derek's excitement was driven even higher by the incredible sensations of her earnest attempts and the realization that she was happily gagging herself trying to take his full length. He really wanted nothing more at that moment than to put his hands on the back of her head and help her succeed, but somehow he managed to keep his hands where she had instructed.

As she continued to suck him, the rhythms of her motions and her pounding heart and his throbbing and heavy breathing combined to induce something of a trance in her. It was like there was a telepathic connection and she knew exactly what he needed and could herself feel the pleasures she was giving him. The two of them seemed to blend into one being and it caused the need between her own legs to multiply until she had to respond. She reluctantly pulled her mouth off Derek's cock just long enough to tell him to take over playing with his nipples. He was more than happy to follow her orders and relieved to have something to occupy his hands and as they compliantly moved up to his chest, hers moved down to her steaming pussy.

As his cock was sliding back into her mouth her hand was sliding under the waist of her skirt and into her damp thong. Ever since she had teased her clit against Derek's thigh it had been demanding some more attention. Able to resist no longer she wet her fingers with her juices and began massaging her little pearl. "This is fucking amazing," thought Emma. She was sucking the delicious, juicy cock of a gorgeous man who was writhing under her attentions and obeying her every command, and now her entire body was awash with pleasure as she obeyed her clit's every command. Her orgasm loomed near and she sensed it was going to be epic.

She knew Derek was also getting close as the blowjob was now progressing from the her-sucking-his-cock phase to the him-fucking-her-mouth phase. As he began to thrust up into her, she made sure that her teeth were well out of the way, trying her best to simulate the pussy she had denied him. She only pulled her mouth off his cock occasionally to give him some verbal inspiration:

"God, I love your cock, Derek. You taste so good." Her voice was heavy with arousal.

"Yeah, fuck it. Fuck my mouth. Imagine it's my pussy." He did.

"My pussy really wanted to fuck you, but I wouldn't let her and now she's mad at me."

"You know I'm playing with her, don't you?"

"Do you want to taste her? Do you want to taste my pussy?"

Derek, barely able to speak now, moaned affirmatively. "Mmm hmmm."

Emma's middle finger slipped easily into her wetness and then she brought it up to his face. "Smell that? That's the hot pussy I almost gave you. You made her SO wet." Derek inhaled deeply and savored her essence as she wiped her finger below his nose, marking him with her scent. "Now taste her," Emma commanded as she slipped it into his mouth. "Taste how sweet she is." They both moaned as he hungrily sucked her finger and tasted her juice while she resumed hungrily sucking him and tasting his juice. When her finger was clean she continued strumming her clit.

"Oh, that's so good," Derek moaned as she worked her tongue all around his head. "Keep doing that."

"Mmm, you like that?" Emma said playfully.

"So good, so good."

"Am I going to get a treat for being so good?"

"Is that what you want?"

"Mmm, yeah. Give me a treat. Then I'll know you're all better."

Derek's moaning and breathing became heavier as he resumed thrusting into her mouth. Emma was teetering on the edge of her own orgasm as she continued to rub herself. She brought her free hand up to his balls and tickled under his sack, which was now drawn up tight to his body, and she knew he was very close.

She was so eager to taste him and feel his hard cock twitching and shooting off against her squirming tongue. It was such a thrill to be taken in that way and she couldn't wait for him to completely own her mouth and pump it full of his cum. Normally Emma was not especially big on swallowing. She loved taking her husband's loads and was happy to swallow on request but she usually just continued to gently suck and let most of the cum drool out around his softening cock. But she was literally thirsty for Derek and ready to drink everything he could give her. Knowing that he wanted it too made her desire it all the more.

A gentleman even now, Derek moaned that he was about to cum. Emma responded with a plaintive whimper and sucked harder, the international signal for "Please cum in my mouth." A moment later Derek groaned and his body stiffened and his breathing stopped as the ultimate pleasure swept through him. Emma felt him grab a handful of her hair and she loved the way he firmly held her in place to ensure that she finished her work and got all of her reward.

The room was absolutely silent as the first jet of hot, thick cum splashed against her tongue and sent Emma tumbling over the edge. Her own climax crashed over her like a tidal wave and she became the center of a vortex of sexual energy. She slid two fingers into her clenching pussy and mashed her clit with the heel of her hand as her body shook with one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced. Her cries of ecstasy broke the silence and would have woken half the resort had her lips not been sealed around Derek's pulsing cock. As such she could only moan loudly and gasp for air through her nose. As he squirted stream after stream she had to swallow to make sure she didn't spill any of her treat. She was sure she'd never taken such a big load and the thought drifted through her orgasmic mind that big cocks must make lots of cum.

Emma could feel her pussy quivering as her orgasm gradually subsided and she continued to suck and nurse his hard, sensitive tool, drawing out his pleasure and any remaining cum. Finally she let his slowly softening cock slip from her mouth and rested her head on his thigh while they both caught their breath. It was a couple minutes before either of them spoke.

"I think I'm all better now," Derek finally said.

"I'm so glad I could help," Emma purred. "I feel pretty good too. And thanks for the treat. You were delicious."

"I'm certain the pleasure was all mine."

She gave the tip of his cock a little kiss, licking away a final drip that had emerged. Then she crawled up his body, put her arms around his neck and they kissed. It was lacking the prior urgency but still passionate as they shared the lingering taste of him.

She felt a closeness with him that only follows intimacy such as they had just shared. She wondered already if she would ever see him again. Part of her hoped their paths would cross someday and perhaps they'd enjoy each other again. A deeper part of her knew that the stars had simply aligned for them tonight and was satisfied to have shared this exquisite moment with him and to have an exciting memory to treasure.

But for now it was time to part ways. Derek sensed it too and was dressed within seconds after she stood up. She led him to the door where they shared a final kiss and embrace.

"Farewell, lover,' Emma whispered in his ear.

"Farewell, sweet Emma," Derek replied. There was nothing else to say and she watched as he turned and vanished into the night.

Emma locked the door behind him, plugged in her dead phone, and quickly got ready for bed.

As she lay in bed, her body still aglow, she reflected on what had transpired. She'd just had a sexual encounter with a man who was not her husband, a man she'd only met a few hours ago. It had been hot and amazing and she felt no regrets. Her orgasm had been mind-blowing and she wondered if it was due to the novelty and naughtiness of the encounter or their sexual chemistry. Some of both, she guessed. Being with someone new and different was definitely a thrill, but she also felt that Derek was the perfect partner for her first foray. He was beautiful and sexy and passionate, and he made her feel so beautiful and sexy. She felt a great deal of affection for him and already missed his presence.

Then her mind drifted to her family back in the States. Her husband and daughter were probably finishing a late dinner and then they'd curl up on the couch and watch a movie. It was a comforting image and she was suddenly lonely for home and wished she were there with them.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Stars Align
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds