• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Stars Align
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Stars Align

She knew she needed to tell her husband what happened and actually looked forward to sharing it with him. He'd made it clear that as long as there were no secrets she was free to do whatever she wanted while on tour. And while she believed he was sincere, that had been talk and this was real and she hoped he actually would be okay with it. But he had also told her once about a fantasy he had had, not unlike the events of tonight. She guessed that if she's honest with him he'll be glad she had a good time. And if she gives him all the juicy details he'll probably get turned on and maybe they'll enjoy it together, he the fantasy of his hot, naughty wife and she the hot, naughty memory.

She leisurely traced her fingers over her lower lips as she imagined sharing it with him. She'll definitely make sure he's good and horny first. She'll suck his cock and get him nice and hard. Maybe she'll prime herself for the story by imagining it's Derek's cock she's sucking. And then she'll tell him that her pussy wants some kisses and have him lick her, very slowly and gently, just how she likes it. And while he's down between her legs, happily devoted to her pleasure, she'll play with her titties and tell him the whole story.

She'll say she was a little naughty a couple days ago in France and ask him if he wants to hear what happened. Of course he will. She'll tell him that he'll have to stay where he is and keep his mouth busy because she doesn't want any questions or interruptions while she tells the story and he'll readily agree. Then she'll tell him how one beautiful night she got a little tipsy at the afterparty, and it all started when this hot man walked her to her cabana and then he kissed her. And she kissed back. She'll tell him how she got so turned on and how her pussy got so wet as they kissed. She'll describe how she was just enjoying the pleasure of the moment and then this man whom she'd only just met a few hours ago started feeling up her ass and tits and she got even more turned on, knowing how much he wanted to fuck her. She'll admit that she thought about letting him, and part of her really wanted to, but she just wasn't quite ready for that...yet. But when she felt how big and hard and hot his cock was she just had to taste it. She'll tell him how she pretended that she had to suck him because she had teased him. She'll tell him that his big cock was delicious and she just couldn't get enough of him. She'll describe how she really wanted him down her throat and how her lover really liked when she tried to take all of him. She'll tell him how her pussy got jealous of her mouth getting all the cock so she had to play with her to keep her happy. She'll describe how it was heaven to rub herself while she feasted on his yummy, dripping tool. She'll tell him that she let her lover smell and taste her hot pussy on her fingers, how she taunted him that he almost got some of that, and then told him to imagine her mouth was her pussy. She'll describe how he started thrusting into her and she just let him use her mouth until he pumped it full of his cum. And how his cock squirting off in her mouth made her come so hard and how it was so fucking hot to come together like that and how she swallowed every drop of him as she rode out her orgasm. And how, after she got what she wanted, she kissed him and sent him on his way.

Then she'll ask him if he liked her story and he'll say he loved it and he loves her and thinks she's the sexiest woman in the world. Then she'll tell him she's glad he liked it because it was an amazing experience and she'll do it again if she has the chance. And she'll tell him that she's grateful that he lets her take her pleasure.

And as he crawls up and nuzzles and suckles her breasts she'll see that his cock is harder than ever. Then they'll kiss hungrily and as she tastes herself on his lips she'll know he's thinking about how she let that other man use her slutty mouth until he was satisfied. And as he starts to work his cock into her, to give his naughty, sexy wife a good fucking, she'll tell him that she loves him, and only him, with all of her heart. And always will.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Stars Align
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds