• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Start Now!
  • /
  • Page ⁨10⁩

Start Now!

"You ready for this?" Jenna asked her girlfriend.

"I'm not even the least bit worried." Katie answered with a glorious smile. It had only been 24 hours, but she couldn't hide how excited she was to see Nate again. Katie knocked on the door and waited.

"There you are!" Nate answered the door looking great in a black t shirt and basketball shorts. He was so happy to see the both of them that he wrapped them both in his arms at once and kissed them both deeply at the same time. "Mom is waiting." He told them pulling them inside as they were hit with the smells of a wonderful dinner.

"Mom. They're here." He said joyfully as he led them into the kitchen. "This is Katie." He said holding the blonde's hand.

"Hi dear." Nate's mom said hugging the blonde. "How are you doing girl? I heard what you went through."

"It's all great. The police picked him up and he won't bother me or my mom ever again." Katie said happily.

"I'm so happy to hear that. And you must be Jenna." She said turning her attention to the beautiful asian girl. "You are even prettier than Nate said."

"Mom!" Nate said feeling a little embarrassed.

"Well she is...they both are." She said taking another look at Katie. "So let's sit! Let's eat!"

And eat they did. Nate's mom wasn't the least perturbed that her son had not one by two girlfriend. To her, all it meant was that he would have two people who loved him and would take care of him. She knew her son was special, and these two gorgeous women being so taken with him, proved it.

"Hey Jenna, I want to show you something." Nate said as they finally finished eating. The meal had gone wonderfully. Filled with laughter and stories being told.

"Of course!" Jenna said excusing herself from the table. "The food was wonderful Mrs Banks."

"Thank you dear." She replied noticing that both girls had gotten up to leave. "Katie, why don't you hang back a few moments. I'd like to talk to you."

"Sure..no problem." Katie said looking over at Nate who simply nodded to her reassuringly. Nate took Jenna's hand and guided her out back.

"So Nate told me about your aspirations." Mrs Banks began once they were alone. "You want to be an architect?"

"Oh yeah...I did...but"

"Did Nate tell you I worked at the university?" She cut her off.

"Oh yes he did." She confirmed .

"Well, did he tell you i worked in the financial aid office?" She continued.

"No..he hadn't." Katie said feeling hope spring through her chest.

"I think we might be able to figure something out." She said as she pulled out some paperwork.

Chapter 44: A Final Moment

Nate guided Jenna to the garage. Once inside, he pulled off the tarp revealing the mustang he and his dad had been working on. Jenna was in awe as she walked around it, trying her best to take it all in. She didn't know much about cars, but she could tell it was beautiful. The fact that it meant so much to Nate, made it even more so.

"I'm going to start working on it again." He told her walking around the car. "You were right. It would mean so much to my dad. And to myself. In a lot of ways this car has been kind of like me."

"What do you mean?" Jenna asked holding his hand and looking at his gorgeous face.

"Ever since my dad died, it's just been sitting here collecting dust. Afraid of what was outside. So was I." He said with a smile. "Then one night, I threw caution to the wind, and my life will probably never be the same again. I don't know what the future has to bring, but I know I want to be with you and Katie. And hopefully we'll take road trips in this bad boy."

"I'd love that." Jenna said wrapping her arms around his neck. "Can I drive?" She said with a pout.

"Maybe you can convince me to let you." He replied, pulling her close and kissing her deeply. Jenna closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss. His arms around her waist, his soft lips and his strong hands. How could she not be falling so hard for this man.

"GUYYYYYSSSSS!!" They heard Katie yell. Nate broke the kiss and smiled knowing why. Katie burst through the garage door. "I'M GOING TO COLLEGE!" She screamed running towards her boyfriend and her girlfriend.

"Katie that's amazing." Jenna said as the blonde ran towards them and was welcomed with hugs and kisses.

"You could have said something sooner you know?" Katie said to Nate.

"Why ruin the surprise?" He responded with a cheeky smile.

"So we'll all be together?" Jenna asked excited.

"You're damn right baby." Katie said kissing her. "Never letting you go ever again." They stood there and kissed in the garage never more excited for the future. "Either of you." She added looking at Nate.

Epilogue.

The following day, was the first day Jenna was back in school after the party. She was nervous and standing in one of the classrooms. Worried about what everyone would have to say about her.

"Don't be scared." She heard Katie say. "We're together." The two girls held hands and kept their heads up as they walked through the halls of the school. Many people stopped and looked at them. Some shocked, but many happy. Carrey passed by them with a mixture of both, and a little shame thrown in.

They passed Patrick who was still with his friends and Mona. Mona was touching the nasty bruise on his face, wondering if he was okay. They stopped fussing around each other at the sight of the two women walking by them. Jenna and Katie smiled and waved to them. Jenna looked at her girlfriend and she knew she was right. Everything would be alright, as long as they were together.

The End.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Start Now!
  • /
  • Page ⁨10⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds