Stick Together

"Manners, Edi," June scolded, withering her vulgar extension with a glare. "They're still winding down."

The couple were kissing intensely, still interlocked together. Edi stretched around to look closely at where they were connected, grinning lewdly as seed and slime dripped out of Violet. Ali stayed where she was, sighing again for the happy couple.

After a while, the two were finally still, lying next to each other with one hand interlocked. They laughed tiredly as their breathing came back down to normal, chests heaving.

"That was wonderful, you two," June smiled. "A spectacular performance."

"Yes!" Ali affirmed. "It was breathtaking! Well..." Ali's features blushed a lighter shade of purple and she turned away. "Not that I breathe or anything. I just thought it was...um..."

"It was a metaphor!" Edi laughed.

"It wasn't a metaphor!" Ali protested. "It was a figure of speech!"

Violet covered one of her eyes with her free hand, laughing. "Who are these two?"

"Ali and Edi," June introduced, each extension giving a little bob of their heads in turn. "They are...me, but they also are not. It's complicated, but you'll understand it yourself, once you get your own."

"And you two are going to be quiet now, aren't you?" June smiled sweetly at her two extensions, but it was clear that her words held menacing promise.

"Of course!" Edi beamed. "This is the best part!"

"We don't want to interrupt," Ali nodded.

"I had honestly forgotten about that for a second," Abraham chuckled.

June nodded. "It's time. Are you ready, Violet? This is your absolute last chance to turn back."

Violet closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and then sat up, resting on her knees.

"I'm ready," she said, eyes opening to reveal a confident gaze. "Let's do it."

"Aw, yeah!" Edi cheered.

"You're going to be such a pretty dark slime!" Ali praised.

"These two are hilarious," Violet giggled. "I love them."

"We love you too, gorgeous!" Edi guffawed.

"Alright, that's enough from you," June frowned. "You're ruining the moment."

Edi yelped and slunk back. Showing her compliance, her mouth disappeared, leaving only a pair of watching eyes. Ali slunk back as well, but she knew that June trusted her, so she didn't erase her mouth.

"Come here," June smiled, beckoning the woman forward with a finger.

Violet moved forwards and leaned into the dark slime, giving her a brief smooch. To her surprise, June spun her around and fell backwards, leaving June with her back on the bed, and Violet with her back on top of the dark slime. Abraham maneuvered around for a better viewing angle, a grin spreading across his face as he got ready for another show.

"Use the mirror at the far wall," June commanded Violet, immediately beginning an all-out assault on the woman's body. "Watch yourself."

So she did. Violet watched as June dissolved her own left foot, stretching out her entire leg into one, long tentacle of slime. Violet spread her legs eagerly, and watched as June wriggled the slimy appendage inside of her pussy. She watched herself gasp at the sensation, experiencing it for the first and last time. It was...very unique. Exquisitely pleasurable, but very different from her husband. Violet giggled as she realized that she would soon be able to do this to herself.

June thrust her slime in and out of the woman with increasing force, causing both of them to sway back and forth. Abraham watched, hypnotized, as Violet's breasts jiggled to and fro, her facial features melting into an expression of delirious pleasure. June's breasts jiggled as well, rubbing against the woman's back, tickling her. Violet laughed and squirmed, but found herself unable to move - she was slowly sinking, being pulled into June's substance as if she were quicksand. For a split second, a flash of animal panic rushed through her, her face tightening in a grimace.

"It's alright," June whispered. "You're safe. Look at us - look at your husband. You want this. You deserve this."

With a reassuring look from Abraham, Violet calmed down, and her expression returned to one of bliss. June's slime started to creep up the woman's side as she sunk deeper into her. The dark slime started with her feet. Violet's feet were entirely encased in the purple goo, yet she found she could still wiggle her toes and move around. As the slime started to creep up her ankles, June started used her hands to massage Violet's breasts, all the while pumping her slime in and out of her.

Violet arched her back and moaned deeply. She tilted her head back to look at Violet, who met her gaze and kissed her. As the slime crept past Violet's knees, Abraham struggled to pull his gaze away. Eventually, he managed to wrench his eyes over to the mirror, watching them from a different perspective. He couldn't deny some small injury to his masculine pride, that someone other than him was making his wife squirm and moan. But her sounds and joyous expression silenced his worries. He and Violet were meant for each other - that would always be the case. But June...she was welcome, too. Whatever Violet wanted to do when she woke up, he would happily go along with it.

Ali stretched out above June's head, observing wordlessly. There was nothing she loved more than watching people love freely, without inhibition. Edi's mouth returned as she grinned, but she remained silent, knowing better than to speak up. As she watched the slime creep around the woman's hips, she shared in the pleasure that June was feeling, and June knew exactly how much that her extensions adored being a part of this.

June never stopped pleasuring the human woman, continuing to play with her breasts and pussy. At this point, Violet was nearly at the boundary where rational thought was no longer possible.

"It feels so good!" she gasped, taking many heavy breaths. "I-I can't take this! My mind-"

"You can take it," June interrupted, filling her with even more slime. Violet groaned and squirmed, but at this point, only had control over the motion of her upper torso.

Violet's face took on a crazed expression as she watched herself again.


"Fuck," she moaned. "This is too much. My, my b-brain can't even keep up!"

"Don't try to talk anymore," June said calmly. "Just feel."

"Just feel," June repeated, slipping her slime over Violet's breasts and creeping up her shoulders. "Trust me."

"It tickles!" Violet laughed. "It tickles, but it feels so fucking good, too!"

"Come closer," June said, beckoning Abraham to her side. "Look at your husband, Violet. See that grin? That's all you."

"Heh," Violet panted, no longer capable of speech. "Ehe...ahaha!"

Only Violet's head was left. Pausing for a moment, June turned to Abraham, continuing to pleasure the woman.

"Watch closely, handsome," she said, using a hand to coyly cover her laughter. "You might not get a chance to see something like this ever again."

Violet was crying tears of joy, her brain physically incapable of registering all of the pleasure June was giving her. So she instead remained at a plateau of mind-melting pleasure, giggling wildly as she squirmed within the dark slime's comforting embrace.

"Here we go," June announced. Her extensions couldn't help letting out a squeal of excitement.

June tilted Violet's head towards her and kissed her deeply. But this time, she did not pull away, and began feeding a small amount of herself through Violet's mouth. Violet's eyes briefly went wide, thinking that she was about to choke. But even as June pulled away and the slime completely covered her head, she did not begin to suffocate. Somehow, she could still breathe. She laughed at the idea. She laughed at the situation, at the absurd volume of pleasure that she was receiving, at the realization that she had never felt so happy in her entire life.

Even when she was entirely buried in June's slime, Abraham could still make out his wife's expression of unimaginable joy.


And then, slowly and subtly, June's substance grew a little darker. It changed in consistency, too, her exterior seeming to become more liquid, as parts of her body dripped and oozed onto the bed. Her shade of purple grew darker and darker, becoming wine-colored. June moaned loudly and writhed on the bed. This was a unique, extremely pleasurable activity for her, as well, and one that she had yet to experience. The feeling of the happy woman squirming around inside her, even as her form started to give way, was indescribably ecstatic. Ali and Edi started grinning and moaning like lunatics, adding to her chorus of moans.

Abraham couldn't help but let out a single laugh as well, his brain struggling to comprehend the most insane sight he had witnessed in his life.

As June's ooze grew darker, it became impossible to make out the shape of Violet's body. June's pleasure grew wildly, and her moans grew even stronger.

"Hah...uh, aha..." she groaned, incapable of speech.

Abraham couldn't tear his eyes away. He couldn't even blink, no matter how much his eyes started to burn. If he missed even a second of this, he feared his brain might explode.

June suddenly gasped and went still, holding for a moment. And then, she reached her own peak, shuddering as a colossal orgasm sent shockwaves through her entire being. Small parts of her exterior flew off, scattering purple ooze over the bed. One of the droplets struck Abraham's cheek and stuck to him, but he didn't even notice.

June bucked her hips and thrashed as her climax lasted. In her long life, June had experienced too many incredible orgasms to count, but none of them had lasted as long as this one. She had no idea how long it had really lasted, but when it finally subsided, she was left spent on the bed, eyes rolled backwards. Ali and Edi were down for the count, falling limply onto the bed.

Finally, her senses started to return to her, and she could only think of one thing to say.

"Wow," she muttered. "Just...wow."

"So..." Abraham coughed. "What now?"

"I need a minute," June smiled apologetically. "That took...a lot out of me. I really mean that, it can take a whole month to store the energy needed to melt a woman."

"You know?" she added.

"I don't," he laughed.

"This is going to take a few minutes," June explained. "I might as well tell you what to expect once this is done."

"Okay."

"Newly converted mamono are extremely sensitive," June explained. "It's like suddenly waking up, and finding that not only is there an entirely new sense, but all of your old ones are stronger, too. She's going to find everything pretty overwhelming, maybe a little scary. She's going to be pretty dependent on you for a while, so try to be understanding if she suddenly seems unusually clingy, alright?"

Abraham nodded, and she continued.

"Also, I would stay away from magic until she feels more comfortable. Especially anything big and complex. And, I would-"

June was interrupted by a powerful shiver. A subtle shift was beginning to occur in her ooze. Her color was gradually becoming lighter, slowly returning to her original shade.

"Oh, she's turning faster than I expected," June muttered. "Okay, expedited version! Let's see...stay away from large bodies of water until she has better control over her solidity. It could be pretty dangerous for her if she can't control herself yet. Worst case scenario happens, yank her out with telekinesis, even if she loses mass. When she's more skilled and you're ready to start practicing with water, start small, with puddles and bathtubs and the like. I can help with that, later. Oh, and I really doubt that it's going to be a problem, but make sure you fuck her at least once a day, alright? She can still eat normal food for nutrients, but you are her main source of energy now, especially for magic."

Another powerful shudder coursed through June, her body having almost returned to its original color.

"Oh, this is really going to be something," she said excitedly. "Look here, see that?"

June pointed to a second, dark sphere inside her body, growing larger and more visible.

"That's Violet," she grinned. "Isn't she beautiful?"

Abraham just nodded, still in a daze. There were simply no words for this situation.

"Okay, last piece of advice!" June declared proudly, scooting back and pressing her back against the headboard of the bed. Despite having an entire person's worth of mass inside of her, she hardly looked different at all. "You ready for it?"

"I'm ready," Abraham affirmed.

"Brace yourself," June laughed. "She's going to be really hungry."

An even stronger shudder wracked June's body, making her gasp. Her body had returned to its original color, and she was transparent enough now that Abraham could see the second slime core - Violet's core - moving away from the center of June's body, down towards her legs.

"Here she comes," June moaned happily.

Between June's legs, a lighter shade of purple started to emerge, close to magenta. June's legs quivered and she spread them further apart as Violet's core exited her body, taking a position that made it seem like she was giving birth. Abraham supposed that wasn't far from the truth. Violet's life as a human was over - she was being reborn.

It happened surprisingly quickly. As June continued to moan and squirm, a magenta hand burst out from June's darker body, gripping the bed tightly and pulling itself forward. Then her head emerged, gasping for air, even though she didn't require it. As Violet pulled her new body into the world, she gasped and laughed. It was no longer the insane, delirious laughter she had as she was melting, but a simple, pleasant laugh, marveling at the wonder of it all.

Finally, her core was free, and she tumbled forward, now separate from her temporary host.

"Welcome back," Abraham said plainly. A confused, but delighted smile was plastered across his face.

"Well," Violet muttered, holding out her hands and examining her new, slimy form, "I guess I know what being born feels like now."

"Was it...bad?" he asked.

"Weird," his wife admitted. "Extremely weird. But good. I feel...alive." She looked back to the exhausted June, who smiled at her proudly. Violet gave her an approving nod.

Violet's eyes returned to her husband and drifted downwards, resting on his erect member. She felt her core throb at the sight, her mind instantly shifting to more primal instincts.

"It was good for you too, apparently," she said, grinning lewdly. "Did you enjoy watching me?"

The reborn Violet leaned forward and starting approaching her husband on all fours, her jelly breasts hanging low and swaying as she moved.

"Did you like the show we put on for you? Did you like watching your wife melt?" she purred, pushing him onto his back.

"Yes," he admitted with a hoarse laugh.

"Good," she said, reaching out for his cock. As her fingers wrapped around it, she recoiled a little, surprised by her own sensation.

"Even this feels different," she said, starting to play with him, coaxing his cock to grow even harder. "Everything is so different."

"You will get used to it soon enough," June explained, moving over to watch them.

"Hopefully not too soon," Violet said. "I want to savor this feeling."

Without another word, Violet lowered her head down and opened her mouth, enveloping her husband's shaft with her ooze. Where she normally would have stopped a ways down as he hit the back of her mouth, she no longer truly had a mouth, let alone a gag reflex. She ended up entirely engulfing him all the way down to his base.

"Violet!" he gasped.

"No more talking," she hushed, no longer needing her mouth to speak. "You can't understand it yet, but I'm burning up inside! I need to know what June was so excited about - I need you to feed me!"

He tried to say something, but whatever it was, Violet didn't hear it. It was as if her entire existence, her entire world, had been compressed to a single thing - hunger. Rationally, she knew what it was, of course - she needed spiritual energy. But actually experiencing the hunger for herself, in this unfamiliar new body? It was driving her wild.

She constricted her slime around his cock, surprising herself with how easy the motion felt. She hummed in delight as she bobbed up and down on him, slurping and squelching. Not yet familiar with her own solidity, a significant amount of her substance oozed and dripped off of her, coating the bed and her husband in sticky, magenta goo.

The experience was entirely novel for Abraham, as well. He stared dumbfounded at his wife's transparent body, watching her constrict and slurp on his cock. His shaft went straight through her head - if she adjusted her position a little, he might have cleanly skewered through her entire head.

He laughed. Finished thinking, Abraham surrendered himself to his wife's needs, giving in to the absurdity of the situation. He grabbed her the exterior of her head - gently, at first. Then he remembered that he didn't need to be gentle anymore. He experimentally gripped her with more force, and the tips of his fingers sank into her substance.

Violet moaned happily, and suddenly Abraham felt a strong suction on his fingers as Violet slurped on those, too.

The unfamiliar ecstasy very quickly proved to be too much, and Abraham didn't even have time to warn Violet as he started to pulse inside of her. But Violet didn't want a warning - she demanded his cum, and the energy it held.

Abraham groaned and squished his fingers into Violet, watching the cum shoot out of his dick in long strands. He was amazed at the volume, surprised he still had so much to give. Violet's eyes shot wide as she felt her lover spasm, and increased the tightness around him. She had control over every single drop of her substance, and she used every one of them to milk his throbbing cock. It was like running a million little tongues over him, all at once. She hadn't even truly tasted him yet, but already knew it was going to blow past her expectations.

Violet's slime core acted like a gravitational anomaly, catching her lover's seed as it shot through her, and slowly pulling it to the center of her body. Her husband watched it travel, utterly captivated. Violet finally released her husband's cock, looking down at her stomach curiously. June watched the new dark slime's face intently, eagerly anticipating her reaction.

And then, the white seed inside her body reached the dark core, and was sucked in. It was absorbed in the blink of an eye, the energy contained within it instantly processed.

"Gah!" Violet's hands clutched her head as she screamed in overwhelming satisfaction. As more white substance streamed into her dark core, she collapsed backwards, spasming so intensely that it almost looked as if she was seizing.

"Oh my," June giggled.

"Even our own first feeding wasn't as intense as a new convert," Ali sighed, having apparently regained consciousness to watch the final moments.

"I don't even have a phrase for this," Edi whistled. "That's fucking hot, right there."

Abraham laughed tiredly, unable to disagree. As exhausted as he was after his third orgasm, he was amazed at the effect he was having on Violet. Was it really that potent?

"YES!" Violet screamed, flashing the widest, lewdest grin he had ever seen. "FUCK! Fuck yes!"

She had finished absorbing all of the whiteness into her core, and now she knew. She knew why monsters went to the lengths that they did, why they tried so hard to convert people. She didn't even know if there was a word capable of describing her level of satisfaction - 'transcendent' seemed appropriate enough.

"More," she groaned. Her husband's energy mixing with her own was unbelievably tasty, but it was a drop in the bucket to what she really needed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Stick Together
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds