Stick Together

"I need more!" she repeated, pouncing forward and pinning Abraham down.

"Uh, honey, I'm not sure if I-"

Violet didn't care. She silenced him by pressing her lips against his, and used her right leg to envelop his softened shaft, repeating the same, intense gripping she had just used on him. He cried out in protest, but his moans and whimpers did not escape Violet's body.

"Should we intervene?" Ali asked out of concern for the helpless man.

"You crazy?" Eli protested. "This is when it's just getting good!"

"We can watch for a bit longer," June giggled. "Ali, Eli, I expect you to be taking notes on all of this."

"Of course!" Ali responded enthusiastically, another strand of slime growing out of her like an arm, making it look like she was saluting.

"Wait, what?" Eli mumbled. "We're getting tested?"

"Crap," she sighed, resigning herself to her fate as Abraham resigned himself to his. The first half of the couple's monsterization was complete. The second half was up to Violet, and would finish when she had stained enough of her husband's soul with her newfound demonic energy, turning him into an incubus and giving him a new suite of abilities.

"Love is a beautiful thing," June and Ali giggled simultaneously.

**********

**********

A/N: *Adjusts beret and takes a drag of cigarette* Love is beautiful, man. Do you get it, man? Two people, coming together in such a trusting and intimate way...it's art, man.

Beatniks aside, I wanted to try something a little different with this one. With every story I write, I plan to try something new, however small. My first story was very loving and pure. Innocent, even. With this, I wanted to try portraying a couple that is already well-established and familiar with each other. And the dark slime presented an intriguing opportunity to try writing something wonderfully depraved. And isn't that what MGE is all about? Finding that right mix of lewd and lovely.

The Scleratia Sophia, Ilassa's seat of power, is named after the famous Hagia Sophia. The name for the real-world cathedral translates to 'Holy Wisdom', so I flipped the words to 'Unholy Wisdom', and voila. It seemed very fitting, given Ilassa's character. And of course the translation is probably wrong, but that's how these things are with Latin, you know?

With every story, I aim to convey what makes the species of mamono truly unique, and the dark slime had a lot to offer. What separates her from the normal slime is her very high intelligence and magical prowess, so I wrote June to have a prestigious position, and made her this court wizard kind of figure.

Of course, the 'melting human women into new dark slimes' aspect is probably their most extreme feature. Monsterization is usually a very rape-heavy idea, so I wanted to explore the idea of consensual melting. Ilassa served as a wonderful method to express that idea - her kingdom is built around peace and consent. I hope I did her character justice, even though she didn't have any direct dialogue.

The idea for Ali and Edi, June's sentient tentacles, came towards the end of the story, and I'm really glad I came up with that. It was actually very fun to write. Any slime can make tentacles, but as far as I'm aware, only the dark slime's tentacles have faces. Curiously, her entry doesn't mention this at all, so I just ran with my idea of them being partially separate entities, similar to the Jabberwock's extra mouths.

I think that's it. If you made it to the end, cheers, thanks for reading! What did you think of this story?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Stick Together
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 529 milliseconds