Stormy Nights

"Please, J.T eat me out. Please make me cum for the first time," she panted. "The first time," I thought to myself, then I better make it good. With that, I dived right it her pussy. God, she smelled great. It was so sweet and ripe. My tongue slowly traced the outline of her pussy; I missed it on purpose and sometimes just nipped it. "Please, J.T, don't make me beg for it!!" she screamed.

Then I just attacked her pussy with full force. Once I'm down there between any girls’ legs, I just go crazy. I first went after her pussy lips, pulling on them, with my own lips. I took my hands away from her breasts and pulled her lips apart to go after her clit. This made Christina lay right back on the deck, and was she even grinding her pussy into my face. Her screams kept getting louder and longer. I then took one of my hands and proceeded to insert my middle finger into her pussy, as I still tongued her clit. Even with my finger, it was it little difficult to insert it.

"Fuck is she ever tight," I said almost out loud. As I pushed a little further, came to some obstruction. "Shit, it's her hymen, she was not lying," I thought. I decided not to break it.

"OH J.T, I feel funny. OH MY GOD!! What is happening to me? OH FUCK, YES, yes, yes. Fuck me with your tongue, oh my god, I think I'm CUMMING. YES, YES, YES, OH FUCK YEAH, make me CUM!! I'M FUCKING CUMMING," Christina yelled. With that I ground her pussy into my mouth and the way she was bucking, it made for the most intense orgasm I have ever witnessed.

It lasted for at least for three minutes and Christina just laid back, completely exhausted but yet very satisfied. Once she calmed down, I slowly retraced my back to her mouth and kissed her. "How was it my dear? Was it what you wanted or needed," I smiled wickedly at her. "God, J.T, that was fucking incredible. Shit, it was out of this world. Thank you, it is what I wanted, but I need more," she replied out of breath.

"Your wish is my command," I said. I lifted her off the deck, and placed her that her back was against my chest. I slowly kissed her neck and gently fondled her breasts. "How bad do you want my dick inside you," I whispered in her ear. "I want it! I WANT IT BAD, J.T!" she screamed. "Well, if you want my dick inside you, you gotta to do something for me," I said sexily.

"What? I 'LL do anything," Christina replied out of breath. She was really enjoying my massage on her wet breasts.

"Well, first I'm going to keep you in this position and at anytime you can't beg for my dick?" Christina just nodded, still in a dream like state. I reset the hot tub and the jets came back on.

"Christina, I want you to move your pussy over the one of the water jets, but be ready for want is going to happen," I told her. As she looked back at me rather sexily and moved her body to one of the nearby jets.

"OH MY GODDDDD! HOLY SHIT!! that's so fucking good," Christina screaming out of breath. With the pressured stream of water running under her pussy and acting like a vibrator.

"MY God, the water is tickling and filling up my pussy at the same time. Shit, it feels so good J.T," Christina leaned back and hungrily kissed me.

"I glad you like it, but wait it going to get better," and I suddenly put my hands on her nipples. I tweaked and pulled on her nipples, her moans got louder. I started down her body with one hand and final brought it to her pussy. I begun to stroke her pussy lips and moved on to her clit. Christina violently threw her head into my shoulder and started to grind her ass into my crotch.

Yes, I was very hard at this time, but wasn't ready to take her cherry, yet. I wanted her to enjoy what I had to offer first. "OH J.T, I'm starting to feel funny again. OH Baby, I fucking cumming again, OH YES, yes, yes, yes. Make me cum, J.T; make me cum in the hot tub. OH, yes that's it I'M CUMMING, oh yeah!!"

Christina's body shook with her orgasm as violent as the last. After several minutes, Christina regained her composure. "Oh, J.T, that was so amazing. God, you are so good. Is it going to be like that when you start fucking me with your dick?" Christina smiling sexy as always turning around and putting her hands around my neck. "Well, I know that's it going to be better," I replied and kissed her deeply. I lifted her out of the tub and proceeded to my bedroom.

As I walked through the house, we left a trail of water and kept with the kiss. I got to my bed and laid her down gently on the bed. I finally broke the kiss and looked into her eyes. "Are you ready," I asked sweetly. "J.T, will you stop being such a wimp and fuck me?" she smiled. "But first I want to suck your dick, so it's nice and hard for my pussy!" Christina grabbing my dick before I responded. Christina took my dick and went down suddenly on me. I was fully erect almost at once. I wasn't about to cum, for some reason my second climax didn't happen for at least another two hours after my first ejaculation. As she got it my dick hard, I took my hands down her body towards her pussy.

As got to her pussy lips, I was surprised to find that her lips were still inflamed with blood. "Damn, this is going to be easy, but very tight. This is this the first time I will fuck a virgin," I thought. Christina released my dick, "now, will you please fuck me." I moved my body between her legs and spread her legs. As I brought my dick towards her opening. "Christina, this is going to be a little painful, I will have to go slow," I said. Christina just nodded. I put my dick to her pussy lips and flicked it across her lips. Christina shook little and smiled and looked into my eyes.

I gently pushed my dick into her pussy opening. Christina started to moan and grunt a little. "Shit, Christina you are fucking tight," I shouted, and she was. Her pussy was sucking me in and the wetness from her pussy helped a little. The head of my dick was just in and she was moaning like no tomorrow. As I pushed further, I quickly came to her hymen.

As I tried to speak, "Chris...Christina, this is going to hurt. I have to break your hymen. Bite down the towel," I told her. Christina grabbed the towel and bit down and nodded. I push further, and heard a small pop. Christina let a muffled scream into the towel, and put a death grip on my forearms. I looked into her eyes and saw tears trickling down her face.

As I kissed them away, I asked her if she was all right. "Yes, thank-you, J.T. You can go on and fuck me," Christina said. I simple nodded and looked down to our crotches. There was some blood, but it still didn't stop me from down what I was told. I slowly pushed more into her pussy, the more Christina moaned in pleasure and a little pain. I pushed further into her very wet pussy; I came to her cervix. I once again looked down.

"Shit, there is about inch of my dick still outside her pussy," I thought. I started to withdraw and got the same type of resistance and the same moans from Christina. As I built a tempo to my trusts in and out of her pussy, Christina kept moaning and screaming. "Oh yes J.T, this is so much better! Your dick is so big, in my tight pussy. Your dick is so hot and hard and I completely feel it in me! Oh, baby fuck me with your big dick, make me cum with your big dick. God, Yes, this feels so good. Oh fuck me, J.T, fuck me hard. Oh yes, deeper, faster, harder, OH GOD YES!!" Christina saying out of breath.

I picked up the pace and trusts harder and spread her legs further. Her legs were at a complete 180o degrees, I forgot that she was all-star gymnast. That gave me more room and her cervix moved a little and I was completely inside. "OH GOD YES, YES, YES!! OH J.T I'M CUMMING. OH GOD, yes, yes, yes. Make me cum hard, and long. Please!! OH! YESSSSSSSSS! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!!” as Christina violent orgasm shook her body like an earthquake.

With not letting her rest I picked her up and placed her arms around my neck. I was standing up at the end of the bed, with Christina hanging from me. I grabbed her knees and started to fuck her once again. Christina was like a V on my dick getting fucked hard. As our bodies collided and mashing songs of our crotches, Christina once again started to moan violently. I knew she was going to climax once again, I begun to think that she is going to be smiling for days. We looked deviously into each other’s eyes and started to kiss deeply.

"That's right J.T, let that big, hard, hot, dick fuck my little tight pussy!" Christina kissing me hungrily. "OH FUCK YEAH! OH MY FUCKING GOD, J.T, I'MMMMM CUMMINGGG...” Christina yelling into my ear. As her orgasm shook her body and painfully squeezing my neck, she kept cumming over my dick and legs. As before her orgasm lasted for several minutes. I let her calm down, however, I knew that I have not climaxed for my second time yet. I put her down on the bed and turned her over. As she sat on her hands and knees with her ass towards me, I began to approach her. "Oh, please J.T, I don't think I could survive another one," she said of breath. "I think you handle another one baby," slapping her ass in respond.

"Oh, that felt good," Christina said wickedly. As I entered her from behind and started the "doggie-style" position rather quickly. I came into her fast and furious. I was pounding her ass hard and she was loving every minute of it. Christina's moans, groans, screams kept me going faster and faster. I reached up and started to massage her breasts, and tweaked her nipples. "GOD, YES, I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M CUMMING AGAIN!! That's right you big, stud, fuck me hard. OH, GOD, YES!! Keep going baby, that's is HARDER, FASTER, DEEPER. FUCK ME, with big, fat, hot, hard, dick of yours. OH BABY!! MAKE MY LITTLE PUSSY CUM AGAIN! OH! YES, YES, yes, yes. OH! FUCK YEAH, I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGGG!!" Christina screaming. She started to grind her ass into me and I knew that I was not going to last very long.

As she calmed down several minutes, I removed my dick and told her turn over and lie down. "Christina, I know that I'm going to blow, I going to "tit-fuck" those breasts of yours. As I straddled her upper-body, I put my dick between her huge tits. With the lubrication from her pussy it was easy. I started out slow and then built a tempo. Her breasts were so warm, soft, yet firm. It felt great. She pushed her breasts and they got tighter.

"OH Christina, oh fuck yeah, sweetheart. That's it squeeze those big, beautiful, breasts of yours. Make them tight for daddy!! Who's your DADDY, you little tight ass-pussy animal? Every part your hot body is so tight!! " I was saying out of breath. "You're my DADDY!! You big, muscular stud. My big, breasts are going to make you cum all over me. My little, tight body really turned you on didn't it," she asked. As I replied out breath, "you sure did, you hot piece of ass. I wanted to fuck you for the longest time. That's it. OH YEAH, Baby! Get ready, for my cum. Get your hot, little, mouth ready for my cum. OH FUCK YEAH, I'M CUMMINNG..."

I buck violently and ejaculated over her breasts, face, lips and mouth. I had several after shocks and it was one of my greatest to this day. I slid my hips down, and planted a long, deep kiss on her mouth. I was also frenching her, when we both came up for air. "So, Christina how was it? It was for me the greatest thing I have done; you were simply fucking amazing. Goddamn! Woman, you were one hell of a fuck, to say the least!!" I said of breath. "OH, J.T, that was amazing. Shit and damn, that was.... I can't put it into words. My god, how many times did I cum? 5 or 6 times? I'm so sore, but I feel so good. You were just great, ... just...DAMN!!" Christina replied out of breath. "Thanks," and as rolled off her, I glanced at the clock. "Damn, it's almost 1:50am, shit I didn't think we could go that long!" I said out loud. "I know, that's, man.... I’m so lost for words," Christina said. As we looked each other eyes, I gently kissed her face, "I think we should get some sleep." Christina simply nodded and kissed me again. We fell asleep with Christina using my chest as pillow and listening to the beating of my heart.

PART 2: Twice Lucky.

"Ah! What the hell is happening? What ever it is, it feels great?" I mumbled as I slowly woke out of my heavy sleep. I then heard a gently sucking noise and as I said one hell of a great feeling between my legs. I looked down and saw Christina's head slowly going up and down on my dick.

As I started to moan she looked up, "Good morning, sweetheart. I thought this was the only way to wake you up from such a night," she smiled ever so sweetly. "Well it was very good idea, but I have to return the favour sweetheart," I licked my lips.

"No way there super stud. I 'm still sore, but you can eat me out," she smiled. "That's what I meant," as jumped at her. Christina wasn't expecting my quickness. She let out a scream and almost fell off the bed. I caught her and swung her back onto the bed. "Oh my, you like pussy more than breakfast in morning," she giggled.

"With yours, I'll make an exception," I replied. As I dove into her ever so sweet pussy, I inhaled her wet pussy. I begun as a "mad-man" like it was my last, I went to the trigger. It didn't take long before Christine high-pitched screams and moans filled the room. "Oh GOD!! J.T you really like eating pussy. FUCK YOU'RE really good at this. OH SHIT, I can't believe that I'm cumming already. OH YEAH, YES, YES, FUCK YES, I'M CUMMING," she said screaming out of breath.

As her orgasm slowly died away, she could finally speak, "I didn't know that sex can't that good."

"Actually, sex is only that great when you have sex with me," I smiled wickedly.

That's so right," she sat up and kissed me deeply, "damn, I taste good."

"I was thinking the same thing," returning her kiss. "Jeez, all that sex as made me very hungry, J.T," she moaned loudly. "Well, I'm also hungry, since I already had something to eat, I guess I would go for some food," smiling widely. "You are so wicked, but I like it" she laughed. As we walked upstairs, I asked what she wanted. "It doesn't matter, because I have you," she laid her head on my shoulder. "Okay, enough of this mushy crap. I'll just cook something quick," I said. As I we were finishing up our breakfast, Christina said that she was going to take a shower. Beep! that was my watch, "12:30pm."

As I nodded, she walked towards the bathroom, the telephone rang, "Hello?" "I was just wondering...is Christina Moreau there, please?"

I was unsure what to say, but I said what was my first thought, "I'm sorry, but I think you have the wrong number."

"Is this the number 555-8765?"

"Yes."

"Is this Susan Paine's home?"

"Yes"

"Are you her dad?"

"No, brother."

"Well, I'm sorry to bother you. But Susan and Christina are friends. And that I have being looking for Christina. And came across Susan's number and thought that Christina may be there," the pained female voice said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Christina's sister, Julia-Ann."

"Is Christina missing or..." I was interrupted.

"Yes, she disappeared Friday afternoon and has not being heard, or seen since." "Well, I'm sorry. But I know that Susan and Christina are friends, but Susan is away for the weekend. And Christina has not being here."

"Okay, thanks. If Christina does come by, can you tell her to call home," she almost crying.

"Okay, I will. And I hope that you find her," I replied. I hung up and walked into the bathroom.

"Hi Christina, there was a call for you," I reached up and pulled the shower door open.

"Oh, who was it?" Christina reaching for my hands. As she brought my hands to her breasts and I soaped her breasts for her.

Christina started to moan softly, "it was your sister, Julia-Ann.

"OH! What, what did she want," as she gently swayed in the shower.

As I continued my massage, "she wanted to know where you were. I told her, I didn't know."

"That's good. I'll call her after I fuck you in this shower," she pulled me into the shower. As my clothes got wet, we heavily kissed and I ran my hands all over her body. I struggled to take off my shorts, Christina begun to stroke my dick as my shorts came off. Christina got down and started to suck my dick with such splendour. As my dick angrily stuck out, she worked my dick very well.

"Oh Christina, oh baby. Your are so good at this, god yes," I said out of breath. Christina stood up and turned her back towards me. "Now fuck me with that big dick of yours," she said sexily. As I entered her, she was very tight and already wet, more than likely from the shower. "Oh J.T, that's it. Fuck me with your dick. Fuck me hard J.T, God yes, Fuck me long and hard," she was screaming as my tempo got quicker. "Fuck, Christina you still so tight, god yes, you are so fucking hot," as I even more quicken my pace. As our little fuck fest in the bathroom ran for at least an hour and between that time Christina came at least five times. As my climax neared, we switched positions quite a few times, but came back to "doggie-style."

"Yes, fuck yeah, baby. I'm, I'm...I'm cumming as I came in her pussy," and I kept going until I was completely drained. As I was still pumping into her pussy, Christina came once again, and her violent orgasm shaking both of us. As we both came to our senses, Christina turned around, and we kissed deeply. As we parted, "I think it time we fix those lose ends," I said. Christina just nodded and we stepped out of the shower. We took turns drying each other off. As we tossed on some clothes in my room, Christina called her sister. It happened to be her home number.

"Hi, Julia-Ann, it's me Christina." I was listening to the conversation. "I have being at Susan's home, I'm all right." Listening, "I know that mom and dad, and you have being worried about me." Listening, "What do you mean just you and mom?" Listening, "No, no, I think you should come here and we talk what the hell is happening," Christina shaking as she hung up the phone.

As I noticed the shaking, "what happened Christina. Is anything wrong?" "I think something really happened to my parents. Julia-Ann seemed really upset," she said still shaking. I reached for her and hugged her. She returned the hug, "I hope nothing is wrong. It's probably nothing," as I cooed her and ran my fingers through her hair. "You should change your clothing before your sister comes over," I said. As she walked towards my room, a million things were going through my mind. I was worried that if her sister, her mom, damn her dad, were to find out what happened between us. Which was one of my biggest fears. As I sat and paced at the same time in my living room, Christina came back and soothed my fears. "It's going to be all right, I'll be able to handle it," she said softly.

As I sat back down, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," Christina walked towards the door. As I heard, two distinct female voices other than Christina's come from the foyer. As Christina, came back to the living with a surprised expression on her face. Two women were quick to follow, as they were still talking to each other. They didn't notice me in the room, and as their voices filled the room, I noticed something. All three women had to be related. They all looked like sisters, and then I realised that one of them was a parent. As both younger women tried to talk to her, they started to call her "mom." I looked at her, and she really didn't look like their mother. Their mom was at least mid-thirties, but looked no older than late 20's.

She was very beautiful, yet a very strained look on her face. It looked that she was crying for a very long time. Christina's mom looked like an older version of Christina. My eyes then found Christina's sister, Julia-Ann. Julia-Ann, to say the least was very beautiful. She appeared to be my age. She was taller than both her mom and younger sister. It's almost in my opinion, that it's impossible to anyone to be more beautiful than Christina. Julia-Ann seemed to be that. I guess because that she was little more mature and my age. It was quite a site to be seen, three very beautiful women in my house. All very similar in body type, hair, and as I said beauty. As I started to really listen to their conversation. It seems that Christina's dad ran out on them. Their dad, to what I heard, he left them for another lover.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Stormy Nights
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds