Stormy Nights

"What a fucking ass-hole," I thought and what is he thinking. His wife was beautiful, and with those daughters, I can't begin to understand his reasoning. Their conversation lasted several more minutes and it seemed to be dying down. Then they came together and hugged each other. As they swiped their tears away, Christina looked my way and realised that I was there, "Oh! Mom, Julia-Ann, this is Susan's brother J.T." I stood up and they turned around, they both seemed to jump at my appearance. I shook Christina's mom's hand, "hello, Mrs. Moreau."

"Call me... call me Jessica," as she tired to dry away her tears. As I took my hand away, I could swear that Jessica was looking me over. "I thought that, you said that you didn't know where Christina was," as I faced Julia-Ann and kind of shook hands with her.

"Leave, him alone Juwels. I told him not to say anything, until I was ready to call home. By the way, how are you home?" Christina interrupted her sister. "Well, it's the long weekend, I came back to find my father gone, and my sister staying with an older man,” Julia-Ann smiling wickedly and ever so slowly letting go of my hand. I don't know what was happening and I was getting uneasy. I was dressed in a tight T-shirt and loose fitting shorts. Both Jessica and Julia-Ann were dressed casually. Christina was in shorts and T-shirt.

"Maybe, we should go home and talk Christina. We have put J.T out enough," Jessica broke the silence, and not trying to look at me. "No, I don't to go home just yet. I want to stay until I'm ready to go. What ever we have to say, we can say it here and in front of J.T." Christina walking towards me. "But, Christina, we can't...?" Jessica added. "But, nothing, mom. I trust J.T and..... I think that I'm, I'm...in love with him," Christina replied.

All three of our months dropped. I was totally unaware of Christina's love for me. "Chris, how could you trust him. Or love him," Julia-Ann almost shouted yet seemed a little hint of jealously. "Well, I know that I trust him and love him because I...we had.... we, we, we had sex last night," Christina said, before I could stop her. Before I knew, I felt a painful sting of slap across my face from Jessica. As I fazed into her direction, she swung again and before her hand got to my face, Christina stopped her.

"No, mom. Don't, he is not to blame. I wanted it to happen. I practically forced and begged him to have sex with me. J.T is really sweet. He is total gentlemen and was well behaved, I just wanted it and he didn't force me at all." Christina said bravely in front of her mom's hand.

As her mom's hand relaxed, her voice became shaky, "Christina, I don't believe what I'm hearing. My little girl, is no longer a little girl. I can't believe what is happening. This so much, I can't handle it,” Jessica started to cry again. Christina suddenly hugged her mother and they both cried. It was very touching, I looked towards Julia-Ann. She was shocked at her sister’s remarks and it was difficult to tell what her feelings were towards the situation.

She seemed to be upset; she kept looking at me. It was like she wanted to know what I did with her younger sister. I may have being reading her wrong, but that's what I felt. As I turned my attention back to Christina and her mom. Their sobs were dying down and were wiping each other tears away. With Christina's back to me, Jessica looked at me over Christina's shoulder and smiled.

As they released, Jessica took her hand and touched my right bicep, "I sorry for slapping you, J.T. I just being through a lot." "That's all right, I can understand, Mrs. Moreau," I said with an angry red spot on my face. "Jessica, not Mrs. Moreau, I said, J.T," Jessica slowly releasing her grip of my arm.

As I begun to relax, Jessica went back to Christina, and they begun to whisper to each other. They began to giggle and talk very softly to each other. As Julia-Ann seemed to be confused as I was, she moved and begun to question her mom and sister. As they talked, both Jessica and Julia-Ann looked at me and back to Christina. I really wanted to know what the hell was going on.

All of sudden, Christina turned around and planted to quick kiss on my cheek where her mom hit me, "I'm sorry that my mom hit you. And that we have being ignoring you for the last several minutes." I began to blush and the red handprint disappeared, I mumbled "thanks" and walked towards the kitchen. I wanted some water; it was getting really strange in there. When I came back, they were all talking on the couch in close proximity. They kept looking at me and started to talk in hushed tones. "All right, Christina, or anyone what is exactly happening here?" I asked.

Jessica and Julia-Ann both looked at me and back to Christina and she nodded. "Well, if you really want to know. We, as in my mom and my sister, we are all close and I was telling them about us," Christina smiled. "Oh, really. I see...what have you told them," I was really struggling to get these words out. "Well, J.T, in a nutshell, I told them everything," Christina replied.

"Oh!" trying not to smile, it didn't work. Christina once again talked to her mom in hushed tones, however Julia-Ann didn't join them. Julia-Ann kept looking at me and looking at me hard. I felt like I was a piece of meat (& liked it), Julia-Ann kept looking me up and down. I kept her gaze and did the same. Then Julia-Ann begun to lick her lips and upper teeth, and even wink her beautiful eyes at me. Damn, I don't believe it. Julia-Ann wanted me and I wanted her.

"God damn, J.T, what are going to do, what have you got yourself into," I was thinking. I had to do something, and got up to leave. "Where are you going, J.T?" all three women said at once. "I'm going down to the basement, I'm going to have myself a workout," was my reply.

As I said before, that I had the whole basement to myself. It was rather large and before my dad passed away, he helped me get several weight equipment. As I changed, I heard more conversation and some surprised laughter. I wasn't really paying attention to their "girl-talk." So with that I began my workout, which can last for at least 90 minutes. I was sweating rather a lot for this Saturday afternoon. I wasn't wearing a lot, a cut-off tank top and shorts, shoes. When I workout, I'm in a zone, I can't be bothered. As my set of bicep-curls were finishing, I didn't hear footsteps come downstairs. I didn't even pay attention to the "cat-calls," I was getting. As I finished off my workout with reverse-declined crunches, the footsteps came closer, "God damn, look at those muscles!" As I finished the last repetition, I stood up and faced my spectators. Sure enough, it was all three of the Moreau women. With sweat dripping off me, and my chest heaving, "well, like what you see, ladies?" "Yes, God damn yes!" both Christina and Julia-Ann shouted, with Jessica in the background trying not to look, but couldn't help herself. "Good, I knew I didn't do all this hard work for nothing," while flexing my biceps. Without warning both Moreau sisters reached for my arms and squeezed them. "Shit, you should feel these, Mom," Christina said in mild shock, while Julia-Ann was just in dazed stare. "I, I.... I already did that dear!" Jessica blushing quickly. "Do all you have cute blush? I asked playfully. And true enough they all did when I asked the question. "If you would excuse me, I have take a walk," Jessica saying and going upstairs. As she walked upstairs, "I think to will have to have a shower," and took off my tank top and grabbed a towel. Jessica stumbled a little, which brought a giggle from her girls. Then it the Moreau sisters to stumble, both of them were in just amazed at my build. As walked towards them they parted a little to let me through, although it was not enough. As I walked through "heaven's gate" so to speak, my arms brushed against both of their chests. "Damn, did that ever feel great," I thought. As I reached the top, I saw Jessica about exit the house, when she looked back at me, still blushing and almost walked into the screen door. I smiled at her and she returned a winning smile that was part all the Moreau women.

As I was finishing my shower, without any interruptions, I was thinking of what could happen. "Hmm, sisters huh?" I was dreaming, but any ways. I dried off and put on other pair of shorts. As I got back to my room, I saw a female figure on my bed, with her back turned to me. I taught it was Christina, but was I wrong. "Hi, J.T, I taught I might surprise you," Julia-Ann turned around. I was surprised, but not disappointed. As I got closer to bed, Julia-Ann got off and approached me. "Hmmm, what do we have here?" Julia-Ann tracing my rippled chest and stomach with the nails of her fingers. "Where is Christina, Julia-Ann," I asked rather nervously. "Well, are you disappointed? My little sister owes me a big favour. You see, I'm the one who taught her to give head so very well. We, as sisters share, and a stud like you are going to be a first," Julia-Ann looking deep into my eyes and licking her lips. "Now, as you see J.T, I want you, right NOW! I want you do everything thing to me, you did to my sweet little sister," Julia-Ann kissing me deeply. I was taken by surprise and didn't know what to do next. "I don't think I can do that, Julia-Ann,” I said, not really meaning it. Then I heard a familiar voice from behind me, "Of course, you can J.T. I want you to fuck my sister," Christina replied. Without warning, Christina ripped off my shorts.

My head was spinning; I have never had two women before. Moreover, I never taught they would be sisters. Although, I maybe "jumping the gun" and thinking about this. As my shorts came off, they were really more like boxers; Julia-Ann's eyes quickly found my dick. "Shit, Chris, you weren't lying. Damn it's pretty big and he's not even semi-erect," Julia-Ann just gazing at me. "Well, I could start him out for you Juwels," Christina who was caressing my ass, moved her hands around my waist and begun to stroke my dick. As expected, my dick quickly sprung to its full length and Julia-Ann's eyes nearly popped out of her head. "God damn, god damn," Julia-Ann who quickly took my rock hard dick and kissed the head. I nearly fell over, if it wasn't for Christina, who was still at my back. Christina slowly let go of my dick and urged her sister to go down on me. "Come on Juwels, show him what you have taught me," Christina now moving her fingers through Julia-Ann hair. With that Julia-Ann when down on me and it was fucking amazing to say the least. Her mouth was just like Christina's, lips, yet her talent was a little better. "Fuck, J.T, you dick sooo, big, hard and hot in my mouth. I want this fucking beast inside me," Julia-Ann almost choking. I knew that I was not going to last never long. Christina was slowly kissing my back and moved her hands back my ass. "Fuck yes, that's Juwels, mind if I call you that," I said out of breath. "Anything you fucking want, Stud!" Julia-Ann still going up and down. "Yes, suck my dick, you horny, beautiful piece of ass. That's it take me all in. Oh FUCK YEAH! That's it, oh yeah, god damn, you are good at this. That's sweetheart, YESSS! I'M Cumming, fuck YEAH!" I said scream out as I came all of her face. The several shocks later, Julia-Ann swallowed the rest of my cum into her mouth. As she stood up, she begun to take off her top, "No, let me do that," I said and helped her the rest of the way. I kissed her deeply, and begun to undo her buttons. Julia-Ann was not wearing a bra, and I wondered is this another thing that all Moreau women have in common. As her top fell to the floor, I gazed at her breast. They were bigger than Christina's. "36D's if you were wondering," Julia-Ann licking her lips. I then felt another pair of big breasts against my back, "I hope you like hers, as much as you liked mine," Christina kissing my back and caressing my chest. I kissed Julia-Ann, and moved my hands to her breasts. As I begun to massage them, moans were escaping from her lips. Yet, another similar trait of the Moreau women. I then begun to roll her nipples between my fingers, I was pulling on them. As Julia-Ann's moans got louder, I moved away from her mouth, "I do my best work on my bed," I said and pick her up with ease. As I laid her down, I turned my attention to Christina who was naked and sitting on my ottoman. "What are going to do," looking at her. "I'm going to watch you fuck her senseless," Christina smiling wickedly. With that I went back to Julia-Ann, she still had her pants on. "We can't have that," I reached for her zipper and pulled them down her very sexy legs, she also lifted her hips. As I reached for her lace panties, I decided to rip them off, "Oh, J.T you're so rough, I like that," Julia-Ann smiling. I stood back and gazed at her body, it was very sexy. Julia-Ann was little more defined that Christina. She must work out, or play sports. Her pussy was shaved, which turns me on quite a lot. I straddled her legs, and kissed her deeply once again, with her giving it right back. As I shifted my weight down, I moved my mouth to her lovely breasts, begun to lick, suck, and bite with my lips, tongue, teeth and mouth. Julia-Ann's moans got louder, I moved my hands to her pussy. As I traced her inner thighs, she breathing became faster and moaning longer. I finally came to her pussy lips and traced the outline her hairless pussy. I begun to play her like a harp and she was enjoying it. I then found her clit and rubbed it between my thumb and forefinger, her hands quickly back of my head forcing me, "please, for the love of god, J.T, please eat me out,” Julia-Ann trying to speak. "Please for once in my life, I want to be fucked really good. I want to come for the first time," Julia-Ann not realising she just dropped a big secrete. I was surprised; I looked at Christina, while keeping my hand on her pussy. Christina had a shocked expression, "Juwels, did you say that right? For the first time?" Julia-Ann looked at her sister and then to me, "Yeah, I have never, never... come. I'm not a virgin, but none my lovers could have done anything close to what...whatttt.... This stud of yours is doing to meee! God Damn, my little sister got to cummmm...before me," Julia-Ann trying to say as I was still playing with her pussy. With that I quickly moved my mouth down to her pussy, "So, you want to experience what your sister did huh?" I said. "Please, I fucking beg you, please make me cum!" Julia-Ann screaming. I turned to Christina and winked, and ever so slowly traced her inner thighs with my tongue. Julia-Ann hands quickly found my head trying to pull me closer to her pussy, I didn't budge. I moved closer, I nicked her lips and the outside of her pussy and went back down the other leg. "Oh PLEASE, J.T, I DON'T want to beg again" Julia-Ann crying out. I heard a giggle from Christina. I decided to give her what she wanted for so long. I dove into pussy and begun like there was no tomorrow. I licking her lips, pulling them with my lips and nipping them with my teeth. Her moans got very loud and I knew that she was going to explode rather big. As I moved to her clit, she was now screaming at the top of her lungs, "Oh yes!! Oh my FUCKING GOD!! That feels so fucking good. Oh baby, that's it, lick my pussy make me cum, make me CUM HARD! OH fuck YES!! Yes, yes, yes, oh, yessssss!! I, I, I...I think, OH YEAH! OH FUCK, YES, I'M CUMMING, OH GOD, I'm cumming," as Julia-Ann waves of pleasure began to rock her body. Her hips were grinding her pussy into my face, which I stuck my tongue into her pussy. Her climax was very long and very loud; it even out lasted Christina's. As she returned to normal, I traced my way back up her stomach and deeply kissed her. "My god, that was fucking amazing, J.T, I have never, ever felt anything like that," Julia-Ann out of breath. "Well, you know Juwels, there is more than that," Christina said. "Tell, him that you want his massive dick inside you, Juwels," Christina seeming to be directing this experience. As, Julia-Ann said what her sister told to say my respond was to the least blunt, "My pleasure." With Julia-Ann still on her back, I told her to get on her stomach and put her ass in the air. As she stuck her out, I slapped it, leaving quite a mark, "Ouch! J.T., you bad boy, I like that," Julia-Ann wriggling her ass. "Well, you're going to like this even more" and I trust my dick into her waiting pussy. "Oh yeah! Oh yes, yes, yes. Fuck me hard, deeper, and deeper. That's it baby, fuck me harder. Fuck YES, you're dick is so big, oh my god!" Julia-Ann screaming out. It was true she wasn't a virgin. However, her past sexual partners let this girl down. Julia-Ann wasn't as tight as Christina's, but she was tight. Between trusts, I looked over at Christina; she was enjoying herself. Not only was she watching us, but playing with herself also. To me this was very erotic and I knew that the possibility of fucking both of them at the same time was a reality. As I turned my full attention back to Julia-Ann, which was still screaming, "Oh FUCK YES. That's it you fucking stud. Fuck ME!! Oh God YES!! Oh Fuck! Deeper, deeper, harder, harder, faster!! Oh yes!! YES! YES! YES! I'm cumming, FUCK YES, make me cum. OH GOD!! I'M Cumming!!" Julia-Ann bucking and screaming like a wild animal. Her second orgasm was as violent as the first and it died away slowly. As her breathing got back to normal, I kissed her gently from behind.

"So how was that experience," I asked her.

"It was unbelievable, my god, what the hell have I being missing?" Julia-Ann rolling onto her back. I came up beside her and was gently massaging her breasts. Julia-Ann begun to moan softly and reached up and kissed me passionately. As I returned her kiss, Christina came down on the other side of her sister.

"So I'm glad, you liked it as much as I did, Juwels," Christina who was soothing her sister. Christina was also running her fingers through Julia-Ann's hair and suddenly she became to trace her fingers along Julia-Ann chest. "I did, and thank-you for letting me have a piece of your stud," Julia-Ann looked into her sisters eyes and reached up to squeeze her little sister breasts and kiss her on the lips rather deeply. To say the least I was shocked, but was really getting turned on.

As their lips drew away, Christina and Julia-Ann looked me, "well as I said, we were very close. And that we share everything. Well, now we are going have you together," Christina jumping at me. As she landed on me, she begun to grind her very sexy body into mine.

"You want to fuck us both, don't you J.T?" Julia-Ann moving towards me.

"Yes, and your point is?" I said.

"No point, we just wanted to make sure. Even if you refused, we were going to do it," Christina rolling off to my other-side. I was feeling like a piece of meat between bread. As I looked up and into my ceiling mirror, the site was just erotic as sin. Both girls were stoking my body with hands and moving ever so closer to my dick.

"You know, you two anytime you're ready," I smiled.

"We thought you'd never ask!" both stated and proceeded to look into each other eyes, seeming to decide which will take where.

"Simple, Julia-Ann you take his face and I'll take his dick," Christina said.

As they both whispered, "we both hope you're ready."

"I was born ready, sweethearts," I stated.

As they went onboard, so to speak, I was ready to dive into whatever was to happen. As Julia-Ann pussy came into view, I felt Christina's tight pussy squeeze around my very hard dick. Little gasps and moans came from Christina as she impaled herself on my dick and built up a tempo. Julia-Ann knowing that she was missing the fun came closer and that's when I went to town. Julia-Ann's pussy was very hot and tasty, and I was certainly doing my job well. Her moans and screams pushed me further into her hotbox and she was loving every minute of it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Stormy Nights
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds