Strange Days Ch. 69-71

I put my hand on his chest and leaned back to really look at him. "Have I told you that you have a huge dick?"

Phillip threw his head back and laughed out loud. I laughed too. It felt good to laugh, to not hurt for a moment, to just hang out with my friend.

"No," he said when he managed to stop laughing. He shook his head at me. "No, you really haven't told me that yet."

I shrugged and leaned against him again, cuddling up to his side. "Well, you do."

"Well, I know I'm pretty long, but..."

"Long?" I snorted. "Phillip, cocks like yours are measured in parsecs, not inches."

"Hey, you do realize that Han Solo wasn't talking about a measurement of time, but rather distance, right?" he asked out of nowhere.

I laughed and patted his chest. "Of course."

"Mona didn't understand that until I explained it to her," he said, and his tone was a little sad. I felt him looking at me, so I sat up so that I could see him. Phillip smoothed his hand from around my back and touched my chin with his thumb. "Why couldn't I have met you years ago?"

Interesting question. I was a bigger geek than he thought, and he was really handsome. In fact, staring into his eyes just then, for the first time, I noticed how bright they were, how open, how honest. His nose was narrow, but not too long, and while he was pretty thin, I'd felt how toned he was when he'd held me. I also happened to know first-hand that he hadn't been shortchanged in the pants department. In another time, another life, Phillip and I just might have worked out.

He was smart, he was attractive, and I'd seen with my own eyes and camera that he knew how to please a girl in the sack. I remembered when I first met him, thinking how strange a couple he and Mona made. I mean, they were so different, so unlike each other. But Phillip and I had lots in common. We had the same quirky sense of humor, liked a lot of the same music, and both of us were closet sci-fi addicts. He was attractive, I was attractive - not to toot my own horn too loudly, of course - he was good in bed, I was good in bed.

He just gazed at me for a while, and I saw my own loss of Trevor mirrored in his eyes, his loss for Mona. We had so much in common just then, more than we'd ever had, and we were comforting each other like nobody else could. He was making me feel better, and I him. For some reason, I noticed his mouth, how soft his lips looked, and he seemed to be getting closer, his mouth so slowly moving towards mine, but I didn't mind. He was my friend, and I was pretty intimate with my friends, and I knew that we could make each other feel soooo much better. It just seemed natural that we should...

"Whoa," I shook my head, looked away for a moment, then told him bluntly. "We sooo aren't fucking."

"No," he shook his head, agreeing adamantly.

Both of us sat up straight on the couch.

"It wouldn't be right," I said quickly.

"Definitely not," he agreed just as fast.

I bounced up on my butt, turning to face him. "I mean, it would just be temporary comfort, and it would complicate things."

"Right," he nodded, looking away. "Definitely no sex."

I nodded back. "Right. No sex."

We sat there in silence, and I kept waiting for him to say something, but he didn't. When I looked at him, he looked at me too, and for a split second, I wanted nothing more than to find out how soft his lips were, what his tongue tasted like, his neck, his stomach, and I really wanted to know how much of his incredible spear I could take inside me.

My insides tightened so much I gasped.

Okay, what the hell was wrong with me?

I jumped up from the couch. "I gotta go."

"Yeah, I have stuff to do," he jumped up too, walking me to the door.

"Gotta pack," I said hurriedly, turning to face him when I was outside his apartment. "Break's coming up."

"Yeah, right," he nodded quickly. "Me too."

"Right, okay then," I nodded, turning to go, but Phillip had reached out to hug me goodbye. We were friends. Friends hug. "Right, sorry," I laughed nervously, and too loudly, giving him a hug.

He hugged me back, chuckling, but then I felt his swollen length against my belly. He wasn't hard, not yet, but he was getting there, and it felt good. I turned my head up to kiss his cheek, but disastrously, he did the same thing at the same time, and our lips found each other. It was brief, that kiss, and quite innocent, nothing naughty at all. But when we looked at each other in surprise, both of us realized how very naughty we could let it become.

"We're a mess," I said quietly, staring at his mouth.

"Yeah, I think we are," he nodded, licking his lips.

"We need professional help," I glanced up at him.

He met my gaze. "Yeah, I think so."

Before either of us realized what we were doing, our mouths met again, but before it could become anything more than a friendly peck, both of us jerked back.

"Fuckity, would you get the hell away from me?" Phillip cried out, laughing, and he grabbed my shoulders and pushed me away.

"Fuckity?" I laughed and took three steps back, then asked seriously, "You going to be okay?"

He smiled warmly and nodded. "With friends like you and Sarah? Absolutely."

It was such a sweet thing to say that I couldn't help but flash him a huge, happy and very dopey grin. Then inspiration hit me.

"Don't forget Tabby," I told him.

"Tabitha?" he frowned. "What about her?"

I shrugged. "I seem to recall her flirting with you, and being very appreciative when you threw her a birthday party."

"Huh," Phillip said quietly, looking away in thought. His eyebrows went up and he looked back to me. "Maybe."

"Just saying."

He smiled at me then, and there was something about him that rooted me to the spot. I looked at him, his eyes, narrow nose, sharp jaw, lean neck, all of him. It took a moment for me to figure out what it was, but when I did, it kind of surprised me. Phillip looked good. Sunlight was coming through the breezeway, and it was bathing one side of him in a warm glow. It put his every feature in sharp relief, like the muscles in his arms, his narrow waist, broader shoulders, and even the stubble on his jaw from not having shaved for a day or two.

"What are you staring at?" he asked.

I shrugged and smiled, "You."

"What about me?" He frowned suspiciously, watching me dig my phone out of my pocket.

What about him? Well, I had an idea, something that might take his mind off of Mona, something that might get Tabitha's attention.

"Look that way," I pointed down the breezeway.

He raised an eyebrow, but did what I asked. I took his picture, liking what I saw.

"Send me your class schedule?"

"Why?"

I smiled. "Just trust me."

He narrowed his gaze, but the corner of his mouth was turned up a little. "Fine. I don't know what you're planning," he said, pointing a finger at me. "But I'm watching you, missy."

I snickered and made my way home.

I was about halfway there, waiting for a red light to turn green, when every single hair on my body stood up at once and a tremor rolled through me from my scalp all the way down to the tips of my toes. I was being watched, but this was worse than before. Much, much worse.

I swear to God, I felt someone exhale hotly against my neck, and I screamed, jerking around in my seat and slamming my back against the door, the seatbelt cutting painfully into my neck. The back seat was empty, but I could have sworn...someone had been there. I was sure of it.

The car behind mine blared its horn, making me jump again, so I settled back into the seat and hit the gas just before the green light changed to yellow. I got about a block before I realized the state I was in, and it confused the hell out of me. My insides were clenched tight, the tips of my breast swollen and so sensitive that the caress of my soft shirt against them was almost torture, and my panties were soaked with arousal.

I was afraid, and I felt so very wanted, craved, almost desperately so. My knuckles were white on the steering wheel the rest of the way home.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 252 milliseconds