SU: A Boy in his Tree House - Ch. 01

After we finished eating my mom went back inside to clean the dishes. Bree started walking toward the tree. "What are you doing?" I asked frantically trying to sound casual.

"Oh my God! I forgot about your tree house!" She shouted both excitedly and sarcastically. She figured it out, shit! "Come up with me," She climbed up. I walked over to the base of the ladder and looked up at her. I could see her white panties under her dress.

"Don't look up my dress!" She shouted looking down at me. I covered my eyes jokingly. She climbed in then looked down, "Come on!"

I pointed to my cast and held my clutch out. "There's no way I could make it up that latter," I lied. She gave me a look of suspicion, then seemed like she might've accepted it. She ran over to the window.

"Wow! You can see the whole neighborhood up here!" She didn't say out loud that you could see into her yard, but I saw her check. I just had to play stupid if I was gonna make it out of this.

She climbed down and I went to get ready. We were out the door by 7:30. The whole ride into town seemed pretty normal. We blasted the radio, sung along at the top of our lungs like fools and laughed at each other.

We stopped by my doctor's office first. He got my cast off then went to the school. We agreed to meet back at the car. She went to go buy books and I went to the administration office to check on their progress for my application. I got in! My grades were good enough! I was always getting pretty high grades despite my devotion to football.

I walked briskly back to the car to share the good news. I couldn't run yet, my leg was still getting used to being used again. She wasn't at the car. I decided I'd catch her on her way back from the bookstore. I walked to the bookstore to see her sitting at a table talking to someone. She already had her bag of freshly purchased books. I vaguely recognized this girl she was talking to as the pastor's daughter and someone who we went to high school with. I'm pretty sure this girl shared the same class year with Bree.

I walked over in time to here the girl say to Bree, "oh my god, don't look now, but I'm pretty sure Tiger is walking over here to talk to us!"

"Oh, I didn't tell you!" Bree explained. "He's with me... or I mean, he's not with me, but he's came with me!" she corrected.

"Ow, would it be that bad to be with me," I jested. Bree blushed speechless.

"Oh my god, I would be with you," the other girl flirted.

"Sasha!" Bree scolded, slapping her shoulder.

"Well, Sasha," I gripped her hand. "The pleasure is mine," I bowed and kissed her hand. Sasha giggled, Bree gasped. I think she was jealous. "So, Tiger is a nickname used by more people than I thought." Bree looked down in shame.

"It's what Bree used to call you when we were teenagers! It just caught on among the cheerleaders," Sasha explained.

"Well, I think it's time for us to go," Bree stood up embarrassed.

"No, no, no, you guys have to come over to my dorm, I'm getting some old friends together! Please come?" Sasha pleaded.

"I'm game," I said. Sasha and I both looked at Bree.

Bree sighed, "I guess."

A small walk to the dorms and we were being let into a room on the first floor.

"This is technically my brother's room, so it might be a bit messy," Sasha explained. It wasn't messy at all. There were 3 other girls and 4 other guys, one of which I recognized.

"Frank!" I pointed at an old friend.

"Tyler!" He pointed back, we did our old handshake. Frank and I were close friends as young kids, until he got held back a year and I went forward a year. We were already a grade apart before, but three grades was too much to really keep in touch. He was holding hands with one of the girls, a cute blonde girl with her hair up.

Then there was Sasha's brother (I could tell cause they were African American), an asian girl, and a latina sitting next to a latino. I learned their names as Anthony, April, Miranda, and Carlos. The final guy was Brad, a kid (well, I guess an adult now) that played football with me in high school but we were never too close. We gave eachother a nod of recognition upon entering the room. He made the varsity team his freshmen year of high school; I was a senior that year. He was wearing a Soulman U jersey now so I guessed he was playing here.

Brad kept trying to hold Sasha's hand, but she kept putting her hands on my arms. I think he was getting jealous. They might've been an unofficial couple.

"Hey, I know! Let's play Truth or Dare!" Sasha exclaimed.

"I don't know," Miranda seemed nervous.

"No, come on we have to!" Sasha said trying to get everyone excited. She didn't take 'no' for an answer. She placed a small table in the middle of us and placed a bottle on it. "I'll start!" She spun the bottle and it landed on her brother, "Oh, that's boring, ok Anthony, truth or dare."

Antony seemed unamuzed. "Truth, I guess."

The game went on for a while. Eventually, the latino guy, Carlos brought out some alcohol and the truths and dares became crazier. Sasha was now wearing her cheerleader outfit and Frank's girl, Emily was totally topless. I was also topless now due to Sasha's dare, but showing off my pecs was a lot easier for me than it was for Emily who had her hands on her breasts. She was embarrassed at first, but appeared to become more comfortable as the night went on. I'm sure alcohol played its part as well.

Brad spun it on me and I chose truth this time. "Will you ever play football again?"

"Ok, I think we're done," Bree spoke up angrily in my defense.

"No, it's ok," I ushered Bree, "I'll answer. No, Brad, I don't think I'll be able to." The room got kind of silent. Everyone knew it was an inappropriate question, but Brad let jealousy get to him. I think I was ok with the question because it had now been a couple days since the injury and I had cooled down about it. I spun the bottle and got Sasha. "I dare you to kiss me!" I didn't even ask her if she wanted truth. Even though I wasn't angry, I was definitely getting back at Brad. She leaned in and kissed me. Both Brad and Bree looked away as Sasha unabashedly threw her tongue into my mouth. I let her take her time, kissing her back and letting her break away. She paused to stare at me through horny eyes, then winked and she spun the bottle.

A couple more rounds passed then Emily spun the bottle on me. I took truth again. "Are my boobs the first you've seen since getting back to town?" She smashed her breasts together seductively.

Should I answer honestly. What would Bree think? "No," I surprised myself with the truth.

"Wow, who else have you seen?" Miranda shouted out in surprise, "You've only been back like three days!"

Bree glanced at me with emotions somewhere between anger, confusion, and indifference shown on her face. A couple more rounds passed and Bree, now wearing only her bra and panties, got me. Uh oh!

She didn't ask me truth or dare, she just got right to the question. "When was the last time you went into your tree house?"

"WHAT!" Sasha shouted, "you're supposed to ask him about his secret woman!" No one knew why she'd ask me this. No one but me.

I hesitated. "High school maybe," I lied. She kept her look on me. The look that said she knew and she wasn't happy.

The game ended not much later. It was pretty late now and Bree was not sober to drive, but I didn't drink at all so I drove home. The drive was silent in contrast to earlier. We got home and I went straight to bed.

I didn't see her the next day. I wasn't sure if I'd go into the tree house tonight. I didn't want to make things worse for me with her. I decided that morning I wouldn't go up, but when night came, the temptation was too great. I watched her walk to the pool, look directly at me with squinted eyes, consider taking her bikini off, then decide against it. She dove into the pool keeping her swimsuit on. She did her laps then stayed in the pool tonight.

She looked at the tree frequently with questioning eyes. After a while she called out, "Tyler!.. You up there?.." My throat froze with a lump. She waited for a response, but when she didn't get one, she went inside.

I went to my room and wondered. What now? Will we be ok? Does she hate me? How certain is she? Should I stop going up there? Is there even a point?

The next day, I didn't see her again. My mom even brought it up questioningly. I guess my mom was used to seeing her at least every other day. I went up again at night. Again, she kept her suit on. She looked up at me frequently. Then, I heard a noise. It sounded like my crutch falling, but it wasn't coming from me this time.

Bree flinched at the noise and was visibly frightened. The noise came from her yard. She got out of the pool and slowly approached her tin trash can. All of a sudden she screamed then ran inside. I wasn't sure what she saw but I quickly went down the ladder to run over.

Just then, my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was Bree. I picked it up and she was panting and talking way too quickly to understand. "Woah, woah, Bree, slow down!"

"There's an opossum behind my trash can!" she shouted. An opossum? "Please come get it away!" I walked over to her yard with our old dog box carrier and trapped the opossum then Bree came out of her house with a look of shame.

"Thanks," she whispered.

"Its no problem, really," I said.

"I'm sorry," she whispered again. This took me by surprise.

"For what?" I asked.

"I thought," she hesitated, "I thought something bad about you the other day, but I think I was wrong." Wait! Did she now think this opossum was what made the noise the other night when I dropped my crutch? Was I gonna get out of this?!

"Oh," I said. "I wouldn't have known if you hadn't told me," I lied.

"Well, I'm sorry all the same." That was that. The next day, I let the opossum go away from the neighborhood and I went back home. I couldn't stop grinning knowing I was off the hook.

When I got home, Bree was drinking coffee or tea or something with my mom on the patio. I didn't bother them, but when Bree noticed me, she brought my mother inside, "my hero!"

"Oh?" I played stupid.

"Looks like I owe you one," she said.

"No way, you drove me into town, we're even," I insisted.

"Well, we'll agree to disagree."

My mom looked at us bickering and smiled.

That night, I snuck up to the tree house early. I was giddy wondering if she'd go back to skinny dipping. At some point, I heard my mom get in the car and leave. The time that Bree usually came outside passed and I became worried she knew I was there, but she did eventually come out.

Like she used to, she walked to the edge of the pool and started her dance. She untied her top, then paused keeping the top pressed against her breasts. She looked at me, or the tree I guess, questioningly. I was still certain she couldn't see me. She shook her head as if brushing off a suspicion then let her top fall to the ground exposing to me again her glorious breasts.

She finished her strip dance and dove then did her laps as usual. When she finished and got out of the pool, she grabbed her bikini and towel and took them inside. She was already finished?

I went to the ladder to climb down then heard her come back outside. I looked out the window and she was still naked. She hopped in the hottub. I wasn't in any rush to leave the view and I didn't want her to hear me climb down the ladder anyway.

About a half an hour passed before she decided to get out. She looked around for her towel then remembered she'd left it inside. She went over to the sliding glass door and... It was locked... She locked herself out! She slammed her fist on the door then looked around for anything that could help her. Then she looked over at my house.

I could tell she was wrestling with the idea of coming over to ask us for help. Finally, she started to walk around the front of her house. She was coming over, naked! I quickly made my way down the ladder and ran to our backdoor. I grabbed the handle and... I was locked out! My mom must have locked the door when she left.

I heard our doorbell ring, but I couldn't answer it cause I was stuck outside. I walked around the front and saw her. She was facing the door, using our welcome mat to cover her front side. Her ass however was bare and facing me. I took a moment to admire the view only a couple feet away from me. She hasn't noticed me standing there.

"Nice butt," I commented. She jumped in surprise and pivoted around. The welcome mat just barely reached from the top of her nipples to the bottom of her pussy.

"Oh, wow, I didn't see you back there!" she scrambled, "What are you doing out here?"

"I could ask you the same question, but honestly, I'm more curious about something else at the moment," I managed side stepped her question. Her face went red. I approached the bottom of the steps to our door. If she was gonna walk away, she'd have to walk right by me.

"Oh, um, yeah... Could you..." she was struggling to find the words, "find... Mom?"

"She left," I explained, "locked me out by accident."

"Ok," was all Bree could get out. She walked down the steps by me and I grabbed the mat. I didn't pull, I didn't expose her, I only grabbed it and held it firm making her come to a stop. I saw surprise and curiosity cross her face, she was wondering why I'd grabbed it.

"Isn't this our mat," I asked implying she should leave it behind. Her jaw dropped and her face went even more red. Her expression changed from curious to fear.

"Uh, ye- um, we-" she couldn't even talk she was so embarrassed. I watched her wrap her arms around the mat in hope and squeeze her eyes closed.

"I'm sorry," I laughed, "I took that joke too far. I'm only kidding. Just make sure you return it."

"Oh god, thank you," she laughed in relief, then kept walking, "I'll toss it over the fence to you."

After a couple minutes, true to her word, I heard the smack of the mat hitting the ground on our side of the fence. I sat there for a while wondering how long it would be till my mom returned home then it occurred to me. Bree is again in her backyard with nothing to cover up. My cock went hard at the thought. It only took me a couple second to decide to join her in her back yard.

I walked around her fence then found her in the hottub. Her eyes were closed and her breasts were just above the waterline. I stood there and admired her. I didn't make a noise, but when her eyes did eventually open, "Tiger!" she screamed bringing her arms up to cover her nipples and sinking in the water to her neck. Everything below the water was unclear because if the bubbles. I walked over and leaned on the edge.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Yes!" Bree shouted angrily.

"Ok, I won't," I responded. I continued to stand there staring at her.

Bree didn't seem to know how to reply. She didn't expect me to respond the way I did. She took a second to gather her thoughts. "What are you doing back here!?"

"Admiring the view."

Again, she seemed flustered by my answer. "I didn't say you could come back here."

"You haven't asked me to leave," I said. Her face went red again. She didn't say anything. She still wasn't asking me to leave. I waited a bit then said, "I'd really like to join you." She seemed to ponder what I said. "We can play more truth or dare," I suggested, "we can flip a coin, heads for truth, tails for dare!"

She bit her lip knowing she'd regret her next words. "Fine, but three conditions. First, nothing that requires leaving the hottub. Second, these switches stay on!" she pointed to the switch for the bubbles and the power. "Finally, no touching each other sexually... or otherwise."

"Deal!" I said excited to start, "since you provided conditions, you start!" I handed her a coin from my pocket, stripped down to my boxers, folding my clothes and placing them on top of the roof where I could reach them, but she couldn't, then I got in the tub.

She flipped the coin. Tails. "Damn it," she grimaced. "What do I have to do?"

"I dare you.." I thought for a second, "to sit facing me with your legs open 90 degrees til my mom gets home!"

Her eyes grew. She thought about it, "Well, the bubbles do keep me covered, and you're not allowed to touch me, so..." She repositioned herself in the corner of the hottub with her legs open against the walls. She was correct, the bubbles kept her covered.

I took the coin and flipped it. It landed on tails. "Yes!" she cheered. "I dare you to take your boxers off!.. for the rest of the game!"

"Touche!" I reached below the bubbles and took my boxers off. I threw them on top of the roof with my other clothes.

"Shoot, I should've told you to let me have them," she squealed regretfully. She took the coin and flipped. Heads.

"How do you feel about loop holes?" I asked. She gave me a look like I was guilty of something. She thought about her answer. I think she was wondering how I might use her answer against her.

"They're... useful..." she looked at me for confirmation that the answer was good enough. She knew it wasn't. The catch was, if she didn't give me more of an answer, then she was technically using a loop hole to get out of answering my question, letting me know loop holes were ok to be used in the game. She gave me a look expressing that she wasn't going to answer anymore.

I flipped the coin. Heads. "Why were you outside tonight? Were you with your secret woman you mentioned the other night?"

I thought about how I could answer that without letting her know I was watching her skinny dip. "I was, she stripped in front of me and we played a sexually charged game, but it didn't go any father than that if that's what you're wondering. When I got back to the house, I was locked out."

She looked away from me. I think she was disappointed that there was another girl... but there wasn't. She flipped the coin. Tails. "Sweet. I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm going to dare you to masturbate in front of me, but I'm gonna give you an option. If you want, I will wait to dare you to masturbate til the next time you flip tails."

"Yes, please," she jumped at the option. She did not want to embarrass herself by masturbating in front of me.

"Ok then," I crossed my legs to hide my penis from her view then pointed at the plug behind her head. "Unplug the hottub."

Her face went star struck. "But... I said..." She knew what she said.

"You said no touching these switches. I dared you to pull the plug. There wasn't a condition about that." Her face went to shame. She brought one hand over her pussy to hide it when the bubbles stopped and the other one up to the plug. She waited for a long while before she finally gathered the courage to pull it out of the wall. She immediately moved that arm over her nipples.

I grabbed the coin and flipped it. I got heads again. "Damn it," she was disappointed. She wanted a dare on me. "Ok, um, do you really like that girl?"

"A lot," I answered honestly.

"More than me?" she whispered, "I mean...um." She'd already asked a question and gotten an answer. I don't think she meant to say this question out loud.

I didn't need to answer this, but thought of how to answer it anyway. "I like you more than any other girl I've ever met." She smiled for a second then tried to hide it. She gained her composure, and hoped I wouldn't call her out on the second question, or why she asked it. I didn't. She had to remove her arm from her breasts to grab the coin. She continued to blush. She flipped the coin and it landed on tails... then she remembered.

"Do you like me enough that you won't ask me to masturbate?" she pleaded.

"I like you too much not to," I smiled. "I dare you to masturbate until you orgasm."

She took some deep breaths to rally courage then, "Tyler, I can't!"

"Wow, gonna neg on a dare, huh?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 92 milliseconds