Submission: An Erotic Journey...

Catherine negotiated the narrow passageway and watched as Beth stood on her tip toes with both hands on top of the cement blocks. She appeared to be putting significant force on something. Then, as if it were in the story of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves, the wall opened. Beth stood back and watched Catherine to see her reaction.

"How'd you do that, Beth?"

"Pretty neat, huh? John had the original cement blocks cut down so they were only an inch thick. He cemented them on a wide door so that it looks exactly like the surrounding bricks. The hinge that releases the door is activated by two handles on the top, and a small one on the bottom. All three must be activated for the door to work. If you don't know they are there -- you would never see them."

Entering the room was no less of an adventure than discovering your neighbors really were aliens from Alpha Centari. Catherine followed closely behind as Beth turned on the lights. The lights consisted of groups of three electric candles spaced about every four feet around the room. While it was light enough to see easily, it was a more subdued effect than was normal for suburban existence. As if to make the point more clear, Beth dimmed the lights until there was only the hint of light coming from the fixtures.

Satisfied with the effect, she turned the switch until they were on full. Catherine looked around and could not believe what she was seeing. The bed, located precisely in the center of the room, was the one feature she settled on first.

It was a normal bed, but only up to a point. The bed seemed to have a structure surrounding it. There were four by four posts at the corners of the bed. These extended nearly six feet above the ground. At the top, there was an elaborate canopy made of more four by fours. The canopy was supported by an elaborate system of pulleys and cables. It looked as if the canopy could be lowered or raised. This presented some interesting thoughts into Catherine's mind.

Each corner of the bed and along the rails there were heavy duty eye bolts. Catherine assumed these were for attaching bonds of one sort or another. There was a ladder located near the rear for reaching the framework surrounding the bed. Catherine's eyes grew wide imagining what the bed would be used for.

Beth moved to the bed, since it had caught Catherine's eye, and stretched out her legs until they nearly reached the corners. Then she placed her hands on the bed posts as high as she could. Catherine was not surprised to see two more eye bolts attached at a spot not more than a few inches from where her hands rested. Catherine looked at her and she could almost see the heavy leather bonds holding her in place.

Seven

Beth was nearly asleep when John came to her side of the bed. "Beth, did you go down to the room today?" The gravity in his voice told her she must not lie.

"Yes."

"Were you alone?" Beth didn't know how to answer that question. If she lied and he found out about it -- things could go badly for her. But, even more than that, there was the element of trust they had developed and she had no wish to change that. After several anxious moments she said, "I took my friend Catherine. She is just getting into the scene and I thought it might be good for her."

"Why didn't you call me?"

The feelings of anxiety she had felt a moment ago began to intensify. "I didn't think it was that important. Why, is there a problem?"

"I think so. Listen to me, B, tomorrow I will be coming home from work at noon. I expect you to follow the instructions I have left downstairs -- to the letter -- or there could be further consequences."

"I understand."

"Good night, Beth. I love you. By the way, B, I think tomorrow might be nice day for a walk, don't you?"

Calling her by her submissive name, B, was enough to heighten her anxiety and she trembled in bed. She was awake most of the night. One part of it was anxiety and the other was anticipation. The infernal contradiction that seemed to be such a large part of her life.

Shooing the kids onto the bus for school never seemed to take so long. Beth was anxious because she didn't know what she would find when she got to the room. The only hint she had was that it would involve the treadmill. The treadmill was John's most diabolical means of punishment. Beth was not afraid of it -- but she understood it very very well.

Kissing the kids goodbye she went immediately downstairs. Opening the door to the room never seemed so difficult. As the door eased open she turned on the lights.

Moving across the carpeted floor to the desk she picked up the handwritten paper and looked at it carefully.

B

Cuffs lined

Hood laced, half-hood

corset exposed breasts

position bed posts

collar spiked

shoes jogging

Time of arrival 12:30

Punishment 555

The tears nearly welled in her eyes when she read the last part of the instructions. 555! What a thought. She knew what it meant without even checking the book. It was simple: Five miles, five miles an hour, five per cent incline. But in its simplicity it was cruel and harsh. Even though she knew this, she could feel the wetness between her legs as she started the familiar cycle of arousal. She looked at the clock -- it was nearly 9:00. She went to the bed and lay down. It would be necessary for her to rest in order to fulfil her punishment. She set the alarm and closed her eyes.

The jangling of the old fashioned wind-up clock shook her out of bed. Carefully making the bed so there was not one wrinkle, she went to the bathroom.

She removed her clothes. It was nearly 11:45 and her other world was beckoning. After hanging her clothes carefully in the left side of the cabinet she opened the right side. The cabinet was actually divided into three separate compartments. But, the left side was very small. The right side was much bigger, but the center actually had two doors that opened to reveal John's complete collection of harnesses, restraints, punishment hoods, and other pieces necessary for her domination. The right side contained her corsets, leather clothing, and rubber clothing. Opening the door she could see they were all hung carefully. With a sense of excitement she reached her hand up and moved them on their hangers. Touching them reminded her of the many times she had used each piece of equipment. There were many memories contained on the rack. The visions of remembrance filled her mind until she found the correct one.

She stepped away from the closet. Naked and alone she stepped into the tightly boned heavy leather corset. It was a snug over her hips but once above them, it slipped into position easily. She took the laces and starting at the bottom, pulled them tight. She finished the lacing with a knot. If it was necessary for her to be punished, he might as well have a hard time removing the signs of her submission. She was playing a game and she knew it. If he decided that he didn't want to remove the knot -- she would have to. If she couldn't, she wear the corset until she could.

Once she had ended up wearing the heavy leather corset for three days. No matter how hard she tried the knot simply would not come. It was nice that people remarked on her slim waist, but they didn't know the pain she going through to achieve that effect.

Moving back to the closet she retrieved her jogging shoes and placed them on her feet, being careful to make sure they were tied. She then closed that side of the closet and moved to the middle. Throwing open the doors she saw the tools of her husband's obsession laid out before her. She retrieved the lined cuffs with their locks open and returned to the bed.

Sitting carefully on the bed railing, so as not to muss the covers she had just straightened, she started with her ankles. It was necessary that she get them tight enough -- but not too tight. Tight enough for him, but loose enough for her. She had done this many times and achieved the correct position easily. She slipped the leather through the roller buckles and pulled them snug. The hooks that were used to attach them to various objects clinked when she moved. She took the two padlocks and closed them tightly locking the cuffs into place.

Next, she placed the cuffs with their attaching hooks dangling, on her wrists. She repeated the previous procedure and when she was satisfied she returned to the cabinet.

Selecting the half-hood she placed it over her head. It covered her face to her nostrils with an extra leather piece attached to the hood below her nose and across her upper lip like a black moustache. The hood was held in place by two straps that came from just below the eye holes and crossed under her chin and buckled in back. She felt the laces in back and they were too loose. She pressed her small fingers into the lacings and pulled them tight. Working her way to the top of the apparatus she tied a bow so it could be released easily -- there was no sense in taking chances . . . .

Placing the leather on her body always excited her and this time was no different. She fingered herself without thinking about it and was surprised at the moistness she found. She increased the tempo until she was panting heartily and ready for her adventure.

Returning to the cabinet for the last time she retrieved her collar. She placed it around her neck as she had done so many times before and sighed when she nicked her finger on one of the sharp spikes. Licking her finger for a moment to catch the blood, she proceeded to tighten the roller buckles behind her neck. Satisfied she took the small lock and locked the collar in place. The locks all worked with one key. The problem was that John wore the key on a small chain around his neck.

Self-bondage is difficult. The truth is that it is easier for someone else to tie a person up, than it is for the individual to do it to themselves. Though it was difficult, she managed. The clock had not yet indicated the noon hour when she was stretched tightly on the bed posts. Her breasts hung over the leather and when she wiggled a little the stiff leather rubbed them uncomfortably. The short hooks held her hands and legs essentially motionless. When she looked out into the room, all she could see was the mirrored wall that was behind the treadmill reflecting her bound image.

Anticipation filled her and she tried testing the bonds to see if they were secure -- they were. She shook her arms and legs and watched the effect on her body in the mirror.

For the next thirty minutes she stared at the treadmill and herself bound for pleasure. Thoughts entered her mind and drove her to a fever pitch of excitement.

"B, it is time." John took the key from around his neck and released her hands. These he took and placed behind her, taking care to hook them carefully together. He then moved in front of her and bent to release the ankle cuffs. He attached a chain with hooks on either end to the cuffs. The 36 inch hobble chain with the small clip in the middle served to remind her that she was the submissive. Attaching a short leather leash to her collar he led her to the treadmill.

By tugging on her leash she was soon positioned on the treadmill. He moved behind her and released her wrists from each other. He took her wrist cuffs and placed them into the eye bolts of the structure he had added to the treadmill. A structure that worked admirably well, but was never in the minds of the designers of the equipment.

Removing a leather blindfold from his pocket he tied it tightly around her eyes. She could see nothing. The tightness of the blindfold caused the leather of the hood to move closer to her nose and she was filled with the smell of leather.

If she had been excited putting on the equipment she was nearly wanton at this point. Her husband retrieved the mouth phone from the cabinet and strapped it securely into place onto the punishment hood. The mouth phone was an invention he had stolen from the schools. They used a similar instrument to help deaf children to hear how they are forming words. In this case the use was more esoteric.

The mouth phone consisted of two ear pieces which were directly attached to each other by a wide piece of plastic to a mouthpiece. When it was attached, all the person could hear was the noises that they made. It served to isolate a person to their own world. Listening to yourself breathing and moaning for some time the effect can be devastating. B moaned and the sound reverberated in her ears drowning out all other sound.

Moving to the front he took the nipple clamps that were attached to long light springs and placed them into position on her breasts. Her breath drew in sharply as each one was clipped into place. These clamps were of a special variety. The harder the spring pulled on them, the more they increased the pressure.

For good measure John pulled them tight and watched her body cringe. Beth could only hear her own moan as it increased with the pressure.

With her ankles hobbled, her wrists tightly attached to the rails, nipples clipped, she was nearly ready. She knew what was coming next and wished there was some way for him not to attach the special clip on the hobble chain to her clitoris -- but she knew that was ridiculous and it was coming. After many anxious moments she heard the chain rustle and prepared herself for the pain. There it was. She nearly swooned and the mouth phone amplified her agony.

For long moments she stood on the treadmill waiting for the machine to begin. She felt the elevation being adjusted and started to brace herself for the first tug of the machinery. She knew that no matter how quickly she responded, it would not be quick enough and the springs would stretch out and increase the pressure on her nipples.

John went to the middle cabinet and selected a single piece leather whip and swinging it through the air he heard the satisfactory whine he had come to know and love.

B could hear nothing but her own moans from the tightness of the clamps and the anticipation of the endurance test to come. Without warning the machine sprung to life. Her breasts were stretched tightly by the spring and she moaned loudly, only to have the noise amplified until it consumed her being.

John took the whip from the front of the machine to the rear and began his assault on her buttocks. Each stroke of the whip increased her motion. He watched with interest as the red lines became a pattern crossing her flesh. He increased the tempo.

Tiring of the activity, he moved to the side of the machine and stared at her as the sweat began ran down her body until she was covered -- still the machine droned on. After fifteen minutes she was exhausted -- but the machine droned on. After thirty minutes she began to feel the endorphins kick in and a sense of pleasure began to overwhelm her. Her arousal, started nearly an hour ago, was beginning to crest and she rode the wave. The clip on her clitoris was working its magic and she felt herself entering orgasm. She screamed into the mouth phone and the sound nearly drove her crazy. It also drove her on to more and more orgasms. She came so many times she lost count.

John mounted the ladder he had attached to the structure above the rails and climbed up. From the top he looked down at the nipple clamps dancing with spring action and smiled. His erection was complete when he reached for the reins he had attached to the end of the machine. Taking one in each hand he sat in the seat he had taken from a rowing machine. Pulling on the reins he felt the seat move forward. By pushing with his feet on the back of the structure he pushed himself back into position. He reached down and loosed the straps holding the mouth-phone and removed the instrument. All the while she was nearly jogging to keep up with the machine.

B, still blindfolded, wondered what was coming next. She felt something at her lips and opened her mouth wide. John inserted his penis into her mouth and began the sliding motion. In and out he went while his submissive wife was tortured by the constant pressure on her nipples, clitoris, and the physical demands of the exercise machine turned torture device. Faster and faster he moved until he forced her head back with the pressure.

She felt the springs on the clamps stretch and tighten as he forced his penis into her mouth. The sweat which had been profuse before, began running as if she were a faucet. The beads trickled off her breast to the treadmill and it was soon wet with her desire.

She seemed to need to move her feet faster and faster to keep up -- all the while sucking her dominant's penis. After a time she found herself having increasingly intense orgasms while running and sucking. She felt like swooning, but that simply would not be permitted. The time drifted on and the motion continued.

Eight

John screamed as he ejaculated and she swallowed as much as she could. The rest dribbled from her chin to her breasts and then to the track of the treadmill. At nearly the same moment, the buzzer on the machine went off indicating the five miles had been accomplished. John, in no particular hurry, climbed down the ladder and pressed the off switch. The track stopped nearly immediately and Beth stood panting, secure in her bondage, and absolutely exhausted.

He removed the clips from her breasts at the same time and she screamed as the blood rushed in. The pain of removing the clips was nearly greater than it had been at any moment during the hour the punishment had taken.

Wasting no effort John undid the special clitoris clamp and Beth screamed again. The sweat formed on her body in large droplets and she shook uncontrollably.

"B, if you don't mind -- I think I will greet the kids this afternoon and take them out for ice cream."

She looked at him with tears welling in her eyes. The tears were from being thankful that she would have some time to regain her composure before assuming her duties as suburban mother.

"I think you need a little time to rest, don't you, B?"

"Yes. If you think I do?"

"Come to the head of the bed."

She felt her ankles being stretched and attached to the eye bolts in the bed frame. Her arms followed and she was tightly bound in a standing position. John went to the middle cabinet and came back with a heavy leather belt. He placed this behind her and after going around the middle post on the bed, snugged it tightly. The added restraint allowed her to rest her full weight comfortably on the restraints. She relaxed. John took a small nap. Occasionally he awoke to look at the whip marks on her buttocks and smiled.

"Beth, you're home. I tried to call you yesterday but you weren't home."

"I know. I was tied up in some activity and couldn't get out of it. Did you want me to come over today?"

"Yes. I wanted you to show me around a little. This world is so new and frightening . . . "

"'Nuff said. I will be over in about fifteen minutes. Get the computer and coffee warmed up."

Catherine left the kitchen after clearing her breakfast dishes and went upstairs to the computer room. She turned the machine on and made the necessary connections to the internet. While she was waiting she retrieved the document she had been looking at yesterday when she had ran out of time.

It was a contract for domination of a male slave. She quickly downloaded it and exited the system. She loaded the contract file into the word processor and read it through thoroughly.

Certainly some changes would have to be made, but it appeared to be a good workable document. The stupid HMTL protocol kept getting in her way and she quickly highlighted and deleted the unnecessary characters. When she was finished, the doorbell rang and she saved the file. Taking care to reattach the computer to the net, she went to answer the door.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds