Submission: An Erotic Journey...

Beth walked in and said, "Hi, Pilgrim, how are you doing?"

"Pretty well, I guess. As a matter of fact I seem to be doing better than you. Why are you walking funny?"

"No big deal. I guess I am just sore. Yesterday I might have overdone it a little in the exercise department. When I got up today I was stiff as a board. Well, you ready to get going?"

"Sure. Listen, are you sure you are okay?"

"I have never felt better in my life. Let's go!"

Alan took the file he had been working yesterday and placed it on his desk. Alan was employed as a lawyer for a large corporation specializing in land acquisition for shopping malls. His end of he job was to make sure that everything was legal and completed. It was a nerve- racking job to make sure all of the myriad details were taken care of. Sometimes he felt as if it were not very important -- but the money was good.

Ever since Saturday night he kept thinking of his wife of fourteen years. She had always been beautiful but now she had added another quality -- a certain haughtiness that he found immensely appealing. As he tried to do his job the little hints and innuendo she had been dropping came back to haunt him.

In the evening, when he hooked the computer to the internet, he could tell she had been there. The chair smelled of her perfume and as he sat and indulged himself in his investigations -- all he could think of was her.

The idea of being submissive to a woman went against everything he thought he knew. If he were to tell his friends of his feelings they would laugh and then refuse to have anything to do with him.

But, he knew that he wanted the condition to continue. Though she had shut him out the other day, he understood the reason. She had been the person whom she thought needed rewarding. Catherine was the person who had won the tennis match. She was the one who felt the spoils were due to the victors.

Besides, what was he going to do. He had led her to the path and now he had little choice but to follow. Etched in his mind were the images he had seen. Coupling those images with a life- time of fantasy -- he was in the position of following her lead.

Sometimes, when he thought about it, he wondered if he really wanted her to become a dominant. If she did, there would be many many changes. Some of these he could support, but others were, at least at first examination, unacceptable. The idea of her being responsible for his gratification was one of these. While it was stimulating to think about, the truth was that he wanted to be the one in control.

Sex was one subject that Catherine and he had failed to discuss on so many occasions that the opportunity for exploration seemed closed. It was as if they had the time before the kids were born and they settled for the bland sex life. While he enjoyed coitus, he still felt there must be something else available.

Trying to draw his mind back to the document in front of him, he also tried to force her image from his brain. He was not successful on either account.

"Beth, did you spill something on your blouse?"

"No, at least I don't think so. Where?"

Catherine pointed at the spot of red over her right breast and Beth laughed. "No, nothing's wrong. It is just a little blood."

"Really, from your boob? I have never heard of such a thing. Did you injure it or something?"

"Or something I guess will have to do."

"Come on, what's going on?"

"Catherine, I am just bleeding a little. It is not big deal and it will probably stop in a few minutes. Just drop it, okay?"

"No! I am worried about you. Do you need to see a doctor or anything?"

"Heavens no! There is nothing wrong. Drop it"

Catherine looked at her incredulously and continued staring at the tiny red spot on her blouse. Her gaze was unwavering and Beth felt she should offer at least a token explanation. "All right. Listen, yesterday I was in strict and severe bondage. Sometimes after a session, scar tissue forms on the nipple. If I happen to bump it, it can flake off and there is a little blood. It is no big deal."

"Doesn't that hurt?"

Beth looked into her friend's eyes for long moments before answering. "Yes, I guess it does. But, it also feels wonderful."

"How can it feel wonderful?"

"Listen girl, do you remember your human biology class? If a person is in pain, after a certain amount of time that varies among individuals, the body creates a chemical compound that relieves the pain. These are called endorphins. Once the endorphins kick in -- the sky is the limit."

"Say what you will, it still looks unpleasant."

Beth was getting agitated about the questioning and finally she asked, "When you last had sex with your husband, how many orgasms did you have?"

"I don't think I had any. Why?"

"In my session yesterday I had at least seven -- I lost count! And not only did I have that many, each was stronger than the first. I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt. So before you try to lay your pity on me, remember who and what you are pitying. I have been to a place that you can only dream about. Who is the one who is hurt?"

Catherine looked at her with questioning eyes. She finally mumbled, seven!"

"Yes, seven. Now, what have you been downloading?"

Catherine disconnected the network and loaded in some of the files she had been working on. The first was the consensual slavery contract. She displayed it on the screen and then asked Beth, "What do you think of this?"

"Not a lot. I think the idea of Master and Slave is not quite right. A slave is someone who had abdicated their responsibility of being a human. I don't think that is a good thing. I much prefer the dominant/submissive idea. A submissive is one who allows dominance. In many cases, especially at the beginning of the relationship, it is necessary for the submissive to know there are rules concerning when, where, and how they are to be punished and rewarded. I have read through a few of these and they simply don't make sense. I guess maybe they are like those cheap paste diamonds -- they look like they are jewels but they are really more or less worthless."

"You mean that Alan doesn't want an owner?"

"Of course not, would you? What Alan is looking for is sex. Sometimes his sexuality will take a slightly bizarre turn, but his ultimate goal is sex."

"So, what are you looking for?"

"Sex. Sex, better and bigger than anything you can imagine. Take John for example. I have seen him have a series of orgasms -- not one. I think his record is three. Do you know what that means? It means that he is getting three times more enjoyment out of sex that he would be if were the simple, wham, bam, thank you ma'am variety. Not only is he getting three times more enjoyment, I believe that figure could be as high as ten."

"Why?"

"Catherine it is a matter of biology. The first orgasm is easy, the second harder -- but more enjoyable, and the third is simply unattainable under normal circumstances. What do you think it would be worth to have more, better, stronger, and longer orgasms than you ever had before? Do you think it might be worth a little pain?"

Catherine didn't say anything but excused herself to go to the washroom. What Beth had been describing fit with some of what she had been reading. The problem was that she had assumed the people in the stories were making it up. Here her friend was telling her that was simply not the case. Instead, not only did she know about such things, she had experienced them.

She returned to the room and sat for long moments in her husband's chair. "Beth, can you show what John did to you to allow that to happen?"

"I don't know. I know he was disappointed that I took you there yesterday. Did you want me to call and ask?"

"If it wouldn't be a bother. I need to know what to do."

Beth excused herself and went to the kitchen to use the phone. She returned with a big smile and said, "John said it was all right as long as I didn't . . . you know . . . do anything?"

"Promise. I like men."

"Well, let's go."

Beth followed her down the stairs and checked the time on the kitchen clock. It was a little after 11. Plenty of time to investigate.

Beth parked the car in the same spot she had two days ago and led the way into the house. Taking time to only drop her purse by the door, she led the way to the basement and into the room.

Leading Catherine to the desk she showed her the note. As Catherine read through she tried to explain how some things were good and others bad. "Take the cuffs for example -- he could have said shackles instead. Shackles are very uncomfortable. The steel has no give to it and if you stretch it against your skin, you will raise welts. Another thing: the half punishment hood is much preferable to the full hood. In the full hood it is difficult to keep your body cool. Did you know that our bodies lose up to 90% of our body heat through our heads. Placing a full hood over that area retains the body heat."

"Show me what you did."

"Did you want to try the stuff on?"

"Sure, but you won't do anything will you?"

"No. I only want to show you a little of what it feels like."

Leading her across the room to the cabinet, she opened the right side with a flourish. "Catherine, have you ever tried a leather corset on?"

"No. Alan bought me a bustier one time but I only wore it a couple of times -- it was uncomfortable."

Searching through the rack for a minute, Beth said, "There it is -- full corset with light boning. It was mine when we were fooling around with me being dominant. We don't even use it anymore, want to try it on?"

"Sure. May I use the bathroom to change?"

Beth giggled lightly and said, "Sure, Pilgrim, whatever you need."

In less than five minutes Catherine opened the door to the bathroom covered from her hips to just above her breasts is black leather. She had not known how to tighten the lacings, so it fit her loosely -- but still looked marvelous. "Do you want me to show you how to tighten the lacings."

"Yes, I tried but I kept getting confused which string to pull. When I tried some parts were tight and the others puckered out. Show me."

Beth took the lacings at the bottom of the garment and started pulling them snugly home. She took care to retain the pressure on the leather bindings so they would not slip. Working her way up her friend's body she tied it off at the breasts with a bow knot.

Catherine felt the tightness of the leather and could feel herself being aroused. When Beth finished she led Catherine by the hand to the mirror so she could see what she looked like. What she saw looked every bit as dominant as anything she had seen on the net -- with the exception of her white panties and her barefeet.

Beth walked to the cabinet and came back with a pair of high-heeled pumps and placed them on the ground near her feet. Without a word, Catherine stepped into them. When she was done it was as if another person stared back at her from the mirror.

"I like it, Beth. It seems to fit somehow. It isn't that it is just the right size -- it makes me feel powerful."

Nine

"Did you want to try on anything else?"

"Let me try on the cuffs you were talking about, please."

Beth walked painfully to the cabinet. She was still quite sore from yesterday's session. The muscles had not loosened up yet and she knew they would not for several days. She opened the two middle doors, found the cuffs, and taking care to remove the locks -- she brought them. As she carried them, her fingers felt the sheepskin lining -- it was still damp. She thought that since that the lady had asked for the real thing, she might as well have it. She gave Catherine the wrist cuffs and took the ankle cuffs and in a matter of moments and attached them. When she was finished Catherine was still fumbling with the roller buckle mechanisms. Beth helped her. Catherine looked at her image in the mirror. Absolutely stunning.

"Would you like to try a hood?"

"Sure, why not?" Catherine giggled.

Beth selected one with eye holes, a zipper mouth, and a velcro closure. She wanted to make it easy and not frightening -- she unzipped the mouth. The tightness of the laced hoods was something altogether different. John had purchased the one with the velcro closure and they had only used it twice. It simply was not severe enough for his demanding tastes. Catherine sat at the chair by the desk and gathered her hair in her hands and held it out of the way. Beth moved behind her and placed the soft leather hood over her head. Pulling it snugly, she fastened it.

"Catherine, did you want to try the treadmill a little?"

"Just a little. Is it still set the same way?"

"Yes, but that might be a little severe. Besides, you are going to have to get rid of those shoes -- six inch heels were not made for jogging."

Catherine kicked the shoes off and padded barefoot to the machine listening to the jingle the hooks on the restraints made on the floor. It was a sound not unlike a horse in a harness makes.

She stepped onto the end of the treadmill and walked to where the eye bolts were imbedded deeply into the frame. She took her right hand and snapped the hook of the left cuff in the eye bolt. She moved her right to the other bolt and waited for Beth to complete the bondage. She watched as Beth clicked it home. She shook her hands to see if the bonds were secure -- they were. After she completed attaching the hook, Beth walked to the middle cabinet and selected a 24 inch hobble chain. She attached this to the ankle cuffs.

"Turn it on, I want to feel what it's like."

Beth moved to comply and as soon as the machine started, Catherine started running. In about a minute she was panting heavily and asked, "Okay, will you turn it off now?"

There was an uncomfortable silence as Beth went slowly to the switch and turned it off. Catherine stopped moving. "Wow, I see what you mean. Do you mean to tell me that you did that for an hour?"

"Yes."

"Wow, I am impressed. Maybe I am just out of shape."

"Or maybe you haven't been adequately challenged yet. Did you want to try the nipple clamps -- I can loosen them until you can just barely feel them. It won't hurt -- even a little."

"Beth, are you sure?"

"Yes, just watch." Releasing Catherine's right cuff from the eye bolt, she showed her how the clamps worked. She took one in hand and gave it to her." Are you sure this won't hurt?"

"Absolutely. Besides, you have the heavy leather of the corset to protect you. I don't think you will feel a thing."

Catherine took the clip in hand and noticed that Beth had tightened a screw until it could only close to a distance of about half an inch. She pushed on the spring action and felt the strength of the spring. She took it to her breast, positioned it over her nipple, and carefully started releasing the pressure on the spring. Feeling the clamp tighten, she chickened out and removed it. "It's still too tight, Beth."

"Let me see it." Beth turned the screw several more turns and then looked at the wide gap between the jaws and thought to herself that her friend was really a sissy. She handed it back and Catherine carefully placed it on her breast. The feeling was unlike anything she had ever felt. It was not like Alan's sucking -- it was stronger. She reached for the other clip and repeated the action. Pulling back, she felt them tighten and quickly moved forward again. "Okay, let's try it."

Beth took her right hand and relocked the cuff into position and said with a smile, "You all ready to ride this horse, lady?"

She nodded yes and the treadmill jumped to life under her. The springs stretched and the nipple clips tightened. She winced in pain as she ran to catch up with the springs. The feeling of being bound and punished was overwhelming and she felt her arousal starting to take shape.

She ran as fast as she could but the springs still stretched the clips tight. After less than two minutes she said, "Okay, I think I get the idea. Can you turn it off, now."

"Are you sure? You are just getting warmed up."

"Yes, I am sure. Please turn it off."

The look in Catherine's eyes made Beth laugh to herself as she moved slowly around the machine to turn off the switch. Having done so she asked, "And now I suppose I am supposed to release you, right?"

"Absolutely."

"What if I don't want to?"

"Please, I think I am beginning to understand."

Beth released the right cuff and Catherine immediately released the left. Removing the clamps she let them spring back to the front of the machine and sighed, "That is something else. Don't tease me like that, please."

"Okay. Is there anything else you would like to see while we are here?"

"Show me the middle cabinet."

When they were done looking at the various objects Catherine asked, "You tell me you don't use some of this stuff, would you sell what you aren't using to me?"

"I can ask John tonight. What did you have in mind?"

"Oh, this corset, hood, and anything else that comes to mind. I don't know where to get this stuff or I would get it myself."

At supper that night Catherine kept looking at Alan and smiling. He had no idea of what she was finding amusing. "What did you do today?"

"I went over to Beth's for coffee. Nothing else. How was your day?"

"Pretty good. I finished the Brack Deal and sent it on. I suppose I will be given another in the morning. Besides, tomorrow is Friday and it will be an easier day. Thursdays always suck."

The phone rang and Catherine answered it. "Hello."

"Hello Catherine, this is dad. Your mom and I were thinking of going to the lake tomorrow, would the kids like to come along?"

"I don't know. Let me ask."

"Seely, Billy, would you like to go the lake with grandma and grandpa tomorrow?"

"For the whole weekend?" Billy asked.

"We will come up on Saturday and see."

"Are you interested?"

Billy looked at his sister and she nodded her approval. Catherine said, "Dad, it looks like you have company. When did you want to pick them up?"

"After school tomorrow will be good. Have their stuff ready by five and we'll run by. When are you coming up Saturday?"

"Shortly after noon. We can see how you are holding up then." She said with a laugh.

After exchanging some small talk, she said good-bye. Returning to the dinner table, her eyes met her husband's and she winked.

The next morning Beth came over early. She was holding a large cardboard box. Catherine opened the door and they went to the kitchen table. "John said it would be fine. Wait till you see what he selected for you."

Beth opened the box with a flourish and Catherine stared at the black leather. She took out the corset Catherine had tried on yesterday and handed it to her. Following that she gave her the hood with the velcro closures. She removed two sets of cuffs -- these were different -- smaller and lighter and without lining. "John doesn't like these anymore -- he prefers the heavier ones." And last but not least," she removed the deer skin cat'o'nine tails and handed it to her, "A method of punishment. This one is soft and almost pleasant to the touch. John said we will never use that one again."

"How much do I owe you. I know this stuff is ridiculously expensive."

"Nothing, it is our gift for you. The only thing I couldn't come up with were some nipple clamps. You can purchase them at nearly any lingerie shop -- if you look hard enough. But, if you don't want to do that, the spring type of clothespins will work as well. Do you have any?"

"Sure, lots of them."

"Some time in the future I will show you more of the wonders of clothespins. But for now bring me a couple with some rubber bands."

Catherine moved to comply and soon returned with two new looking clothespins and two rubber bands. "The problem with clothespins is that they are not adjustable. If you take the rubber bands and tighten them around the legs, you can remove some of the force of the spring -- of course you can tighten them around the jaws to increase the pressure if you think it is needed." Beth laughed. She demonstrated and when had she finished one, she handed it to Catherine. Catherine took the legs of the pin and pushed -- it opened easily.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds