Sue Doubles Her Pleasure

Somehow Tom and I managed to keep from grabbing each other's hands. All three of us kept on getting more excited, and both of us men had stiff hard bulges in our pants. We stayed above her waist, kissing, nibbling, licking and softly rubbing. She was groaning and moaning and making very satisfying sounds. "Oooooohhhhhh yessss", "Mmmmmmmm. Please do that some more...." All three of us were huffing and groaning. I told Sue that I loved her, and Tom whispered into her ear.

Even so, Sue and Tom continued to wait for me to take the lead. As she began to squirm, her knees began to slowly separate, and her thighs actually shivered. She began to raise one knee and open and close her legs. She was gradually sliding lower on the couch, and both Tom and I began to run our hands down her legs, but just on the outside, not her inner thighs. Finally, with her legs open, her knees trembled steadily, as though she was very hot. Her entire body was undulating, and we had yet to caress her thighs.

But her knees stayed open, and her mons was grinding up and down. We were torturing her and she was loving it. She began to gasp, and she said, "Oh, I am so excited. What are we going to do?" She was ready for anything. Her sexual needs had overcome her inhibitions. She knew Tom would do great things to her, and she was pretty confident that I would, too. Her thinking processes were fogged over now, and she was ready for some penetration. I knew that she wanted her cloths off, and our hands on her bottom half.

I wanted to take her clothes off, but we needed to find a better place than the couch. There was the floor, but I didn't want her to get floor burns. It was a little awkward to stand up and go somewhere, but we had to get up and walk to the guest room. We were all so hot that it was really no challenge.

"Come on, you two" I said. And I stood up. Tom didn't let go of Sue, and her free arm started to wrap around Tom. I grabbed her arm, and pulled her up slowly. "Come with me. Let's go to the guest room. There's a nice big bed in there." That was all they needed to hear. Tom stood up and we each pulled up on her. She stood between us, and we pressed her between us. Like a sandwich, with all our clothes on.

Sue rotated around to face me. She sounded a little groggy, "Are you sure it's ok? I don't want to hurt you." I smiled at her and at Tom, and said "Let's make Sue totally happy." To reassure Tom, I said to him, "You know, I'm not gay. I just want to see Sue have a great experience." Obviously I had lost my mind. I was on fire inside, a real turmoil. And I was loving all these strong feelings. Both Tom and Sue stared into each other's eyes, as if they were finally free to keep going. And I was free, too. I was getting very excited. My breathing was coming in spurts.

I caressed her ass cheeks with one hand, and ran my other hand across her stomach. Tom put two hands on her breasts and began to pull on her nipples so her nipples and breasts pulled out a good two inches. She let out a groan, and yelped, and rotated her bottom against the maleness around her. She was rising up to heaven, and I was feeling really excited. There was a quivering in the pit of my stomach, and my throat was tight. I was going to let my wife fuck another man right in front of me. All three of us knew it, and it was very exciting.

I put my arm around her waist, and pulled her toward the bedroom. Finally all three of us walked to the bedroom, two men with one woman in our arms, between us. She was clearly very willing, almost liquid in her motions. It only took us a few seconds to make it into the bedroom, and Tom pulled the covers on the bed back, and sat down on the bed. I stood away from the bed, turned Sue to face me, and pulled her blouse over her head. She put her arms up and I stared down at her beauty. "This is going to be a fantastic night," I said. She smiled, and tilted her head up to be kissed and we fused together for a long searching, probing embrace. When we slowed down, she reached around behind herself to unzip and drop her skirt. She stepped out of it, and turned to walk over in front of Tom. He reached up and ran his hands up the back of her legs, from her knees up to her ass. We still hadn't touched her thighs.

She shivered and vibrated, clearly in need of major contact, and Tom stood up, running his hands from her ass up her sides and ending on her breasts. He reached down to her hips, and grabbed her slip, and in one fast motion, pulled the slip over her head. Her arms flew up and I came up behind her, and cupped both bra-clad breasts, sliding my hands down over her stomach, and finally running my hands down onto her pubic bone. She moaned and her hands began to search front and back for our cocks.

I caressed her around the back and then up to her shoulder blades. Tom put his hands on her breasts, and kissed her gently on the mouth. Her hands were desperately searching for cocks. As he was kneading her breasts, I undid the clasp of her bra. When the bra came loose, his hands suddenly cupped both naked breasts and he squeezed and she cried out, arching her back. She was almost completely naked now, and she was lost in a haze. She was completely ours to play with. She was not thinking at all.

We left her panties on, and Tom sat back down on the bed, with her standing between his legs, her breasts jutting out. While she stood, Tom leaned slowly forward and kissed under her nipples. With one hand under each breast, he suckled the nipples gently. Sue began to moan and gasp, and I kissed her on the back of her neck. She put her head back against me and moaned louder, as Tom sucked each nipple and pulled the other. He began going back and forth, faster and faster, and working her breasts with his hands. She was transported to another place, and her knees began to buckle.

I guided her down on the bed, and she hitched herself across the mattress, so that she was sitting with her legs under her. She looked at Tom and then she looked at me, and she said, "Please take off your clothes." Tom was out of his shirt in zero seconds, and he stripped his shorts and shoes off, in one motion. His cock popped out, and he said, "Oh God, Sue, you are just so beautiful, I want you so bad."

He scrambled across the mattress and his fat cock bobbed as he moved. His cock was short, but really thick. It was very dark, a deep red, and it stuck straight out from him. Sue looked at it with hunger. As he got close to her, she reached out and gripped his cock tight. She put the other hand around his neck, and he kissed her mouth hungrily. They stayed in that kiss forever, their tongues searching each other, her hand slowly rotating and stretching the skin of his cock in long slow pulls.

As she started to caress his balls and he began rubbed the inside of her thighs, I took off my clothes, and sat down on the bed so that I could watch them. They began to lose track of me, and their heat continued to increase. I couldn't believe that nobody had come, but both of us men were focused on her, and we were both really enjoying her vibrations. It was clear that she was boiling hot. Her legs were apart and his hand was slowly easing up to her silk covered pussy. Her pants were wet between her legs. As his hand finally reached her pussy, she sucked in her breath and cried out, "Oh, Yes, Tom, Oh please.."

He was still in no hurry, though. I leaned forward and just watched while he lightly danced his fingers across her pussy lips. He ran his hand back and forth, with his fleshy fingertips pressed up against her wideness. She had her knees far apart and she had his cock grasped in her hand. She was pulling his cock skin all the way over the end of his cock and then pushing back against his pubic bone, with a thump. Each time she pumped, Tom let out a grunt. Her pubic bone was grinding against his hand. I could see that those panties needed to come off, so I reached over and hooked my fingers under the panties and pulled down. She rolled over just enough for me to pull both sides down, and I kept on pulling until they came right off over her feet. They were soaking, and her smell filled the room. It caused both Tom and me to flare out nostrils and to swell up.

She dropped back on the bed, rolled over on her side, and he scooted over so that he was facing her, his cock against her stomach. She hung on to his cock, and he reached around her waist and put his open hand on the swell of her ass, pulling her against him. His cock was poking into her stomach and she was now moving her hips with smooth, intense rolls, holding him to her stomach in her fist. Her right leg began to come up over his side, so that her pussy was wide open for his hand. She was the universal female asking to be fucked. She was saying, oh please mount me. I am wide open.

The scene was too much for me to just watch. I couldn't just sit there, so I slipped my hand onto her inside thigh and began sliding upward toward her pussy. She began to hump into Tom, as I arrived at her pussy. I slid my fingers apart, so that I had her lips between my fingers, and I stared to rub forward and back. She was very wet, and she began to move in time with my hand, making little whimpering noises. Tom's hand was on her back, pulling, and she gripped his cock as I was stroking her pussy. We were mindless, but we were all in tune together. It was indeed fantastic. I should have felt terrified at what I was letting my wife do with another man, but both Tom and I were so absorbed in her pleasure that she was all we really could see. She was completely wild now, just breathing heavily and making little whimpering sounds.

Tom slowed his own humping of her stomach, and captured her face with both hands, while she held him. Almost sitting up, he slowly lowered his face down onto hers, and kissed her tenderly. He gave her a long slow, tonguing of her lips and her mouth. He began to suck on her lips and run his tongue in and out of her. Her noises got louder. She began to rock and shake. Her pussy was still only lightly caressed by Tom and by me. I knew that she was close to an orgasm. Her thigh muscles were jerking and jumping.

While Tom was kissing her, I fell forward and put my face between her legs. I blew hot air on her beautiful, wet, pink pussy, and ran my fingers over the opening, making circles with my fingertips. I knew she loved finger fucking, so I slid one finger slowly into her. She went wild and began thrusting wildly with her pussy. My face rocketed forward, and I captured her clit with my mouth. My face was up against her sharp smell, and her wetness. My nose was in her pubic hair. I ran my tongue lightly over her clit. She made animal noises, high pitched female noises, sounding desperate, and then she screamed, before I could even get two fingers in.

She came all at once, while Tom had his tongue down her throat, just as I was sliding two fingers into her and my mouth had captured her pleasure spot. Her back snapped into an arch, pulling her face away from Tom, and her pussy squeezed down on my hand like another hand grabbing my finger. She bucked and cried out, "Yeeeesssss, Oooooooh God, that's sooooooo gooooooodddd. Ahhhhhhieeeeeeeeee. I'm coming." I held on to her pussy and forced both fingers all the way in while she was coming. She responded with another back snap and another cry. She was out of control, just one giant come. I lapped at her pussy, causing more little screams and jerks. Tom's hand was by my head, massaging the spot above her pelvic bone. Wow. What an experience!

As she was coming, Tom slid down lower on the bed, so that his cock could get between her legs. Much to my surprise, his cock started pushing against my head. My fingers were inside her convulsing pussy and, as I pulled my face back from her, Tom's fat cock slipped down to press against my hand. It was the most elemental basic sensation I could imagine. It seemed dangerous to me. I was blocking his way, and he need to get into her. She needed him very badly. I slid my fingers back, and his cockhead pressed into her, brushing my fingers aside. I could feel the underside of his cock, and I couldn't stop myself from wrapping my fingers around his cock as it slid into her. It was a stunning feeling, gripping his cock as it moved through my hand, all hard and slick.

She was completely soaked, and he was leaking precome fluid. My hand was covered with their juices, and as I gripped his cock, Tom let out a huge moan. His cock was so incredibly hard and bumpy, and the rough feeling of all that slippery thrusting almost made me come. Tom pushed hard and his pubic bone crushed against my hand, pressing my hand into Sue's pussy. After a couple of his thrusts with my hand around him, I pulled my hand back, and rested my hand on her ass cheeks.

Everything in the general area of Sue's pussy was soaking wet. She had generated enough liquid to cover her pussy and her ass, and her thighs. As Tom rested his cockhead partway inside her, I ran my fingertips around her ass hole. Sue quivered, and jerked back toward my hand. Without any thought, I slid a finger inside her ass. She made an approving noise. She said, "Oh, yes, I can't believe this. Please fuck me good."

With her on her left side, and with her right leg over his side, it was easy for me to slip another finger into her ass. As I first started to push, she was still relaxed from her cum, and she opened her ass up with no resistance. My fingers went in easily, and she wiggled in pleasure. Tom thrust further into her pussy, and I impaled her from behind with two fingers. Sue was mindless. She had arrived in heaven.

Tom couldn't get all the way in with one thrust, so he stopped and gave her a chance to adjust and to push with him. They gradually pushed together, and he gave little jerks as tremors passed through her crotch. She squirmed and rotated and pushed, making gaspy little grunts. When they finally were joined all the way, I shoved my fingers in to the hilt as well. Tom and I had her pressed between us, and she was very hot.

I knew suddenly what the culmination of this adventure was going to be. I gently withdrew my fingers, and moved my cock up to her ass. Sue just made a little sobbing noise, and rotated her ass up for me to enter. As I pushed, it must have hurt, since she pulled away, but there wasn't really anywhere for her to retreat. Tom held still and gripped her around the waist, immobilizing her while I pressed from behind. I knew enough to just hold my cock head up against her, while she got used to the idea. More penetration was coming her way, and I knew she would ultimately yield to it and love it.

We all lay there wordless for a minute or so, breathing hard, and then I could sense her need to move. I pressed against her, as Tom held her. Finally, she responded by pushing against me with a simultaneous gasp of pain. My cock head was large enough that, even in her relaxed state, it took effort to get the head inside her. She shoved hard and grunted as I popped into her. It was supreme. We lay there again, three souls in heat. Two bears with a female, about to fuck. We all quivered and moaned together. It was incredible.

I kept up a steady pushing, and gradually entered her deeper and deeper, as far as she could take me. As my cockhead got inside, I could feel Tom's cock, bumping against my cock through the wall of her vagina. My own cock was throbbing, it was so intense. At last, both Tom and I were deep inside Sue. She was impaled like never before. She was babbling, with a kind of guttural laughing. Kind of like a huffing, stuttering sound. We were at the peak of our adventure. Another man was fucking my wife and she was loving it. So was I.

Tom and I were both very careful, but it was hard not to just go wild and fuck her ass like crazy men. She was wide open and totally at our mercy. Sandwiched between us, she just hung on, mostly to Tom. Rather than thrust wildly, we both continued to push steadily up inside her as far as we could reach, until she let out a deep groan. "Ooooh my gooooodddddddd, please fuck me now. Please fuck me sweet."

Tom began a slow withdrawal, and I stayed in place. As he began to slowly slide back in, I started to slowly pull out. It just seemed natural, and we each began slow withdrawals, alternating with slow pushes back inside her, our cocks bumping into each other through her inner wall, as we thrust. She was completely beyond thought. Just impaling herself and getting fucked like never before in her life. She was beyond any previous self-restraints. She was blissful. All our smells were mingled together, into one tangy, sweet aroma. All three of us just floated in a mutual sexual haze.

Tom and I were very happy, and our thrusts began to take on their own lives. My cock was beginning to be exquisitely hot and tingly. I knew that I was not going to last very long, and I began to take faster thrusts. My cock was running away with me. It was thrusting and vibrating, and I couldn't hold back much longer. My balls began to pull up and I could feel them swelling up. Sue felt it building, and so did Tom. She began to scream and Tom and I thrust faster and faster. Her head was back, her eyes closed, her teeth showing. Her breasts were bobbing, her back arched, as we both thrust harder and harder. She was crying out, "Oh, oh, oh, aaaaaaahhhhhhh." Her noises were getting higher pitched. I knew that meant that she was just about to come.

At last, I felt my balls and my cock tingle and sharp little pleasure pains shot through me, from my balls up to my abdomen. I couldn't stop myself and I fucked her as hard as I could, with cum shooting out of me. My brain exploded in my head, and I let out a huge groan and grunt as I shot a stream of semen into Sue's ass. A split second later, another blast of sound came out of Tom, as he, too, came into Sue's pussy. With both of us shaking and thrusting and crying out, Sue screamed even louder and her entire abdomen started to convulse. Her ass and her pussy simultaneously convulsed and gripped the two cocks that were throbbing inside her.

The three of us came for what seemed like several minutes, and we lay together, shaking, and jerking. For a while, we lay motionless, just getting our composure. I withdrew first, and let Sue fall back on the mattress. As she collapsed against the bed, Tom plopped out of her, with a trail of semen reaching from his softening cock head to her furry entry. I rolled over and kissed her on the mouth, and she kissed me back passionately, with hunger. She had tears streaming down her cheeks, and she was totally absorbed in her feelings. Tom flopped back and then rolled over to give her a second kiss, which she returned with the same hunger that she had just kissed me.

We passed out. Sometime in the night one of us pulled the covers over all of us, and we slept like we were drugged.

In the very early morning, while it was still dark, I woke to their lovemaking. I could hear them breathing and kissing. Tom's upper half was over her, and he was tonguing her mouth. Sue was on her back, with her legs spread and her knees up, and his hand was between her legs. She was making little moans, trying to be quiet. I raised up on one elbow so that she'd know I was awake, and I looked right at her. She turned and looked over at me. There was almost no light, but enough that we could see each other's eyes.

As Tom caressed her pussy, she reached out two hands, and grabbed my cock first, and his second. I rolled closer and she pumped me. Tom was very urgent, and he spoke to her, "Please, Sue, I need you now." I nodded silently. Tom rolled over on top of her, and she hung on to both our cocks, except that his was being guided between her legs. Tom pushed forward, and she held on until he was entering her, and then she withdrew her hand from his cock. Suddenly he was inside her, where he pushed all the way in to her bottom in one long but hard thrust. She gasped. He stopped and she pulled her knees up higher, effectively sucking him further inside. She let out a long singing moan, and still hanging on to my cock, she started rocking her ass, which made his pubic bone grind against her clit.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds