Sue Doubles Her Pleasure

He stayed all the way in, slowly pumping and pushing hard, in circles. She came quietly, with a very sweet little whimper. She was still gripping my cock, and I was entranced, hearing her high pitched noises, and seeing her pushing with her pussy, her feet now on the mattress. Tom groaned, and pumped more semen into her, with spurts that still didn't pull back. I came as they both quivered and shook. My come shot over both of them, mostly on Tom. He collapsed and fell asleep almost instantly, on top of her. She closed her eyes, with him still inside her, and her hand went limp on my cock. They slept that way until dawn. I fell asleep myself, with dreams of Sue.

When the full dawn came, we were three lovers, and there was not much self-consciousness. As I was waking up, Sue crawled up on top of me, and inched her pussy down onto my morning erection. She smiled at me and said "Good morning, husband. I love you." She pressed herself onto me until I was past the crusty dried cum, up inside her. Her pussy was wet inside, and Tom's cum was still inside her from their last lovemaking.

She smiled dreamily down at me, whispering,. "I have been wanting to tell you that Tom and I were kind of tipsy at the party and we ended up fucking on the couch. Did you want to know that? I hope it's ok to tell you, because I hate having any secrets between us." She blurted this out softly, in my ear. It sounded like she had wanted to say these words for some time. She sighed as she pushed her pussy down further onto my cock.

As she was talking, she was grinding her pubic bone against mine and she was gripping my cock with her legs together. On top of me, she clasped her fingers in mine, in both my hands, holding them down on the mattress. It felt so good, I didn't last long. I came with a single long upward thrust, and she just sighed happily. I spurted again and again, and felt overjoyed with my life. And my wife.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds