Summer Loving

Looking right back you tell her it's a butt plug that I put in when we were in the disabled, Will laughs at that, as he finally realises that Alice knew it was us all along. Looking round I see Alice is in a very skimpy bikini with a sarong around her waist that really shows her wide feminine hips. Will now suggests we have a soak to relax and take some of the heat out of our slightly sunburned shoulders and legs, sounds good to me, we mention we don't have any swimwear. I suggest underwear, Will says no, as it might run, and just strips naked -- leading by example! I follow his lead, as do you and Alice. As you all walk to the hot tub, I grab the champagne on ice off the bar and follow you all out. You are all naked and I can see Will has a semi-hard on (as do i), Alice I see has a shaven pussy, like you, but has kept a landing strip -- as if anyone would need a pointer in the right direction. Refilling all the glasses before also climbing in, I see that Will cannot take his eyes off you wonderful breasts, for that matter Alice seems very keen on them as well. Settling into the warm bubbly water, I watch at Will leans across and runs a hand over your breasts, I your nipples start to really engorge until they are very pointy and swollen, Unbelievably, now Alice leans over and starts to suck on your left nipple. I sit back and enjoy watching them pleasure you, knowing how hot you have been all day; I know that you will be enjoying all the attention. I see Alice reach out with her left arm, so she is now half facing away from me, as she runs her hand up your thigh, as this happens, Will half stands and kisses you full on the lips, I see you open your mouth as you return the kiss passionately, you also reach out with your right arm and start to stroke his engorged circumcised cock, it seems to jump as you touch it, but once you have stroked it back and forth a few time, it seem to have magically grown another two inches, this lad is certainly well hung, which shows even more against his flat stomach, with a good nine inches now enjoying the attention of your hand. I know it wont be long until you want to taste this large cock, and I wonder if you will be able to deep throat him, as he is clearly a good two or three inches longer than mine, with heavy balls hanging down. You are really enjoying the attention your getting, Alice is still sucking your nipples while Wills cock seem to be getting closer and closer to your mouth, and I can see Alice's left hand must by now be buried in your wet pussy. I am very turned on, but I decide not to play as I am enjoying watching them pleasuring you.

I see you have decided you want his cock in your mouth, as you turn and take it into your mouth while turning to be on your knees, this brings your arse and pussy above the water level, and I can see the butt-plug poking out of your lovely arse. To my surprise, Alice just turns slightly more and stats pulling your pussy apart as your start to lick up and down Wills long cock. She leans further forward and starts lapping at your pussy, which in turn makes you up the ante and try to take Will right in your mouth. You get the first 6 inches into your mouth, before stopping, but Will now starts to gently thrust his large member into your willing mouth, and slowly I see you start to swallow his whole length. At this I cannot resist, I start to gently stroke my cock and run my hand over Alice's arse. I then run my hand down into the groove between her legs, and feel the wet heat -- she is so turned on licking your wet pussy.

I know that no man can handle being swallowed by you for long without cumming, and so he does -- as you handle his wet balls -- I know your swallowing it all, by the wet slurping. It would seem that his release and Alice's attentions are enough to get you off as well, as I see you shudder and cum all over Alice's face -- I don't thing she expected this but I see your juices burst out all over her face. Now I want to get involved so I lean over and lick both your wet pussy and her face, covered in your cum.

Leaning back over the side I grab everyone's glasses and pass them round, so that you can all get your breath back. You seem exhausted, but very relaxed and I am glad to see that Will has that totally relaxed look on his face, the same as any bloke has after a superb blow job.

Once you have all recovered slightly we chat, mostly about what has just happened. You ask me if I am OK, to which I just grin and say oh yes! At this Alice says that she isn't, so as I am the one with a full load it's my job to satisfy her. Well I have to say I doubted if I could really help out, as she is used to such a long cock, but she just smiles and straddles me, and lowers herself onto my cock -- good this is good, I have never ever had my cock in another woman's pussy since we have been together 10 years! and while it was not better it was certainly different. She then starts to bounce up and down on my cock, she starts to grip my cock with her pussy muscles so I reach down and pull her arse cheeks apart; I hope that this gives you and Will a good view. We continue to fuck, and then I feel an intrusion through her pussy walls, a finger at least in her spread arse, opening my eyes I see you are now behind her and obviously returning the favour from earlier. I think Will is also feeling back on top of the game as he is now sporting his huge Cock, now erect again, I follow his eyes and I know he is looking at your wet juicy pussy, as he does this he is wanking his full length and moves up behind you, with one quick thrust he is deep in your wet pussy.

Amazing, here I am, sat down with Alice on my cock; your playing with her arse and pussy, and Will balls deep in your wet cunt. I see from your face that the extra inches are really doing their work. After about 5 minutes of this I feel the feeling in my balls and know that I am going to cum, I really start to suck on Alice's hard nipples and the extra friction of your fingers playing with her arse and pussy push her over the edge, as I feel her cunt contract extra hard around my cock , I also cum, deep inside her wetness. Alice and I slump together as you continue to be ruthlessly shafted by Will's big cock. Seeing that we are spent, but your near another orgasm I start pulling and twisting on your nipples until you orgasm all round Wills hard cock, with this Will gives a couple of huge thrusts, that actually move you forward and shoots his load deep into your pussy. After he pulls out we decide to move back into the conservatory to relax and recover.

As You, Me and Alice slump onto the lounger's, Will goes to the bar an mixes an jug of vodka and redbull, he obviously feels we need a pick up.

Pouring four tumblers full he passes them out, and asks if everyone is OK, we all giggle/laugh our confirmation, as we relax in the warmth and have a welcome drink.

Part 5

By this stage, my cock has deflated, after all the action of the day, I wonder if I would be able to manage another round, even if it was offered. But looking at Alice and you, you are still both flushed and obviously turned on, and Will the randy little bugger is already nursing a semi hard-on again. As I think about it, I wonder if with a little stimulation we can give you something I know you have fantasized about; Two cocks at once, one in your freshly fucked and sensitive pussy, and one in your arse, which by now should be relaxed enough to even take Will long piece of meat.

Obviously Alice had been watching me, watching you, and seeing me gaze on your pussy, and the protruding end of the butt plug, she asks what it is like and why. You explain that you always cum really hard when you have a dick up your arse, and this is one way to get ready for a good reaming. Asking if it hurts, Alice rolls off the lounger and moves so that her face is level with your pussy, asking if its alright she reaches out and runs her hand over your wet pussy and to the butt plug, running her hand over the base, she starts to gently tug and turn it, as she does a trickle of Wills cum, mixed with your juices is forced out of your pussy, without hesitation Alice leans forward and licks it up, making you gasp as her tongue runs over your clit. Will walks towards you now and offers his nearly fully hard cock to your willing mouth again, and in moments you have his cock in your mouth as Alice continues to lick your pussy, while starting pull the plug out and push it back in, each time your arsehole stays wide open. This is such a horny sight, my wife being used as a sex toy, by a couple we only met earlier in the day.

While they do this, I pull a load of the cushions onto the floor, and a few pillows for added comfort. Then I go towards you myself, I suggest to Will that there is an opening lower down that needs his urgent attention, and I know that I will need a bit of your mouth action to get me going, if we are to DP you. As I watch Will gets behind you, but before pushing his length into your open arse he asks Alice to make his cock even wetter, she willing complies, while still gently pushing three of her fingers into your wet folds, and the same into hers.

As Will pulls out of her mouth he starts to push his impressive cock into your dark stretched hole, I know that even with the Butt plug which would have opened you up, the size of Wills meat will definitely make you know he is there. You stop sucking my cock as you try to get used to the size of the cock now nearly buried all the way up your tight back passage. Sensing that you are now ready, Will slaps your buttocks a few times before starting to really fuck you. I move round and start sucking on your nipples and Alice reaches out and starts wanking my cock, oh god its electric, and I can see you are totally blissed, out. I roll onto the cushions and tell you to come and sit on my cock, Will pulls out of your arse to allow you to straddle me and you drop down, your cunt is so hot as you sink down on my cock, with this Will pushes you forward and I feel his length slide up your tight arse through the walls between you pussy and arse. You are moaning loudly now, and I lay still as your grind your hips as you push back each time that large cock pushes into your arse, now and then I slap the top of your thigh, or the side of your buttocks. I hear Alice say how fucking sexy it looks and how she wants a go as well. I know you are near to another orgasm, I suggest we change position so Will grabs your and just rolls over keeping his cock deep in you, so you are in the spoon position. You are grabbing the pillows tightly as you enjoy the pounding from behind, so I move round and start pussy slapping you, and push my cock into your mouth -- you really start to shake now, I have never seen you like this, I keep slapping your pussy, harder now as I push my engorged cock right down your throat -- with this you, start cumming, your body is trembling, cum spurts out of your pussy as your start gushing onto the cushions soaking Wills balls -- and I, amazingly manage to cum again, down your throat.

Just as this happens, Will pulls his huge cock from your arse and Alice leans forward to take him in her mouth, but too late, he shoots all other her face and on your pussy and arse, Alice manages to get his cock in her mouth for the final spurt and continues sucking until he is softening.

By now you are starting to recover from you orgasm, and just lay there enjoying the feeling as they ebb away. Looking at Alice, I ask her if she really liked what she saw, and if she really wants the same, looking at Will and I, she replies:

'Oh god yes!'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Summer Loving
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds