Summer Sabbatical

"Let's swim a bit," I told her.

I was glad to hear her answer. I finished my beer and dove into the pool followed by her closely. We spent a frustrating amount of time swimming and snacking while I worried. We downed some more beers and put on sunscreen. I lost count of how many drinks we consumed somewhere and that led to us openly speculating about what they might be doing. Discussing their activities was uncomfortable but made me horny as hell at the same time. It seemed to be doing the same for her as her nipples attempted to cut through her top. Finally, Tim turned up looking befuddled. We were finishing the last beers from the outside fridge.

"There he is now," Sibyl said seeing him approach with no apparent rise in his trunks.

"Wow, you look very nice," he said striding up and staring at my hair.

"I should probably go make dinner," Sibyl said suddenly heading back next door.

We both told her "Bye."

Tim was really looking me up and down. His member did begin to strain against his trunks and he seemed frustrated with himself. He shook his head, went to the pool and dove into the water. I followed him to see where things stood. I wondered if he'd gone all the way with Candy.

"So, you like my new look."

"I love it. Not that I didn't like it before," he told me.

When he didn't give any details I said, "Well, I've been thinking I'll get things started into motion for the guest bathroom renovation."

That really perked him up and he told me how eager he was for the opportunity to show me how much he appreciated his laptop and staying here in general. Additionally, he indicated that he'd have felt the same even without the aunt with benefits situation and there were no hard feelings about being asked to date. I waited and was given a brief outline of how it'd gone with Candy and I listened attentively. As far as I could understand, he didn't think there was anything there. He'd give it a bit more time, but he looked a little relieved as he told me. I definitely felt better but wondered if he weren't shading it, so I would.


~ Tim ~

Tuesday morning, I awoke in a start when Ava came in to tell me she was going to the bank and home improvement store. When I asked her if she wanted me to come along, she said I should enjoy my morning and see what the day brought. The bank and ordering materials would be fairly boring, and she was all too familiar with the process by now.

I turned back over and went to sleep for a while, but then was awoken by the doorbell. Scrambling out of bed, I ran to get it in case it was something important. When I opened it, Candy was standing there with a blond woman that looked vaguely familiar. They were dressed in beach sundresses, but clearly had on their swimsuits underneath.

"Hi, come on inside. Excuse my sleep shorts, I just got up," I explained as I opened the storm door to invite them inside.

"Tim, this is Gina," she told me coming in for a kiss on my cheek and a hug. "She was on the cheer squad a year behind me. She hung out at my house that summer you were here," Candy told me still clinging to my left shoulder.

"Hey Gina," I said reaching out to shake her hand. Her slight features were very attractive. "I thought your face looked familiar, but it's been six years," I told her.

"They had the only swimming pool in the neighborhood back then, plus I followed my older brother, Cam, everywhere like a puppy that summer."

"Cam is the college guy you were seeing?" I guessed.

"Yeah, I'd just finished high school and he was a sophomore in college," Candy said.

"And the biggest trouble maker. He was too busy chasing women and flunking out of community college," Gina added. "He's in the Navy now. Mom gave him a choice, clean up or else... "

"I remember he was tall and muscular," I said recalling how I'd been jealous of him.

"You're taller now," Gina said. "I think you're more muscular too."

"I told you he was a hunk," Candy told her.

Gina moved to me and her hands gripped my shoulder opposite Candy. Her soft hands moved across my bare skin to feel my traps, delts and even slid around to grope my pecks. Their validation felt odd but comforting somehow. Although, Candy had been the focus of my crush, I was remembering Gina more clearly and it stirred something inside me. Candy hung on the other shoulder and felt my biceps and triceps. With the two former cheer leaders fawning over me, my dick started to become noticeably erect and pressed out the front of my sleep shorts.

"I feel like I'm being set up for something here," I worried aloud.

"Gina dropped by my house this morning, I said we should see if you were interested in hanging out."

Gina explained, "ODU just finished spring semester but I'll have to attend summer session to finish up."

"That's pretty quick for being a year behind Candy," I replied.

"You want to go swimming with us?" Candy asked.

"Yeah, sure, in the pool or the ocean?"

"Pool for now, the beach is pretty crowded today," she said, and Gina nodded in agreement.

"Okay, let me go get my trunks and meet you out there," I told them as I headed back to my room. Inside I quickly stripped off my sleep shorts and tried to decrease my excitement. In the bathroom I grabbed my dry speedo from the bar and turned to find Candy there watching me. "Oh, hey," I said becoming fully erect.

"Sorry, I told her a little about you," she apologized. "I saw how you were looking at her and thought maybe I could help keep this under control," she said groping my erection and dropping to her knees in front of it. "Would that be alright?" she asked innocently.

"Um - I guess. Where is she?" I whispered.

"Waiting," she replied with a naughty smile.

She loosened the tie strings of her dress, raised her bikini top, moved my hands to her full pendulous breasts and then gripped me at the base of my cock like I'd instructed her yesterday. In a sudden motion, her lips were around me tightly. They worked in combination with her hand to get me harder as I watched myself disappear into her mouth. I reemerged with a glistening sheen of saliva that sparkled in the sunlight-filled bathroom. My fingers kneaded her soft tit flesh as she bobbed her mouth upon me greedily.

My hips thrust forward slightly to meet her, and Candy looked up excitedly at me. Her tongue twirled around my cock head as she teasingly withdrew and then licked along the length of my shaft as she slowly reinserted me. I wasn't sure how she'd advanced so quickly and wondered if she'd been truthful about her lack of ability. There was purpose and confidence in her actions today.

"How have you gotten so good? I'm getting close to cumming," I warned her. Hearing this seemed to please her to no end and she increased her tempo determined to make me explode more quickly. Her head bobbed back and forth moving my throbbing cock just to the back of her throat. She didn't allow me into it, but simply feeling the resistance when the glands hit, was pushing me over the edge. "Oh fuck!" I said a little too loudly. There was some noise outside the door and I saw Gina observing us in the mirror. Suddenly surprised that we had a watcher caused me to cum hard overflowing Candy's capacity and it spilled out the corners of her mouth and dribbled on her tits.

"That was pretty sneaky," I told Candy as I leaned on the counter and covered myself.

"You didn't like it?" she stood up with an unhappy frown, hands on her hips and breasts thrust forward.

"It was great," I told her. A smile returned to her face and she began scooping up the cum with her fingers. "I was talking about the audience," I said as she licked my cum off with a startled expression.

"She didn't know," Gina said coming in to remove blame from her friend. "I was jealous after she told me - shit - I wasn't supposed to say that."

"How much did you tell her?" I asked Candy.

"She just told me you gave her the best licking she'd ever gotten," Gina offered.

"Let's go swimming," Candy suggested.

"You're jealous of my technique?" I asked surprised.

"She said I was the best, before you," Gina pouted. She moved to Candy's side, spotted some drops of my cum on her tits and licked them up, exciting her nipples and my cock. "Mmm, that's better than Cam's," she mumbled.

I stared in amazement, "You - um."

"We - she's - geez - Gina," Candy started. "Could we start over, like yesterday? Maybe in the pool?"

I stepped into my speedo and pulled it over my reinvigorating cock saying, "I guess we could try, but I don't think I can forget hearing Gina likes the taste of my cum more than her brother's."

"Could I see it again?" Gina pleaded suddenly. Candy pushed her, and Gina said, "What?! You can't tell me how nice it was, leave me alone to go suck him off and then expect me to wait to see what you've had in your mouth. That's not fair."

"He's a vir - " Candy started to tell her I hadn't had sex but slapped her hand over her mouth.

"It's okay, Candy," I said letting her off the hook. Then I explained to Gina, "I'm a virgin - mostly - I haven't had intercourse but had oral with some exes and yesterday Candy dared me to get her off with my mouth. After I did, she returned the favor."

"I didn't have intercourse until I was twenty," Gina confided. "I mostly like women, but could I pet your big monster? I promise I'll be gentle," Gina asked and dropped to the floor in front of my crotch as Candy had.

"She's not normally like this, I swear," Candy said. "The only boy she's ever liked just dumped her and this morning I told her I'm probably going to medical school with Kitty," she explained.

Was this an elaborate set up that Gina or Candy cooked up? Is this the kind of thing Ava expected me to do? I wondered. I couldn't be certain, but the attention was giving me a rush. As I looked down at Gina, I tried to include some logic in my decision, but she was extremely cute and submissive. It made me wonder about her vulnerability to further rejection. Her tits were much smaller than Candy's and her nipples were poking through the two layers of material. My cock had continued to expand behind my hands and the tip began poking out as if begging her to touch him.

Finally, I told her awkwardly, "Seems he's made my mind for me."

"He's handsome," Gina said quickly moving my hands away and allowing my dick to spring forward into her face. It startled her momentarily, but soon she took it in her hand and slipped me into her mouth. Candy squeezed my butt appreciatively watching her friend slurping away. Her adroit lips worked me quickly into a highly aroused state.

I grunted aloud, and Candy asked, "She's better, isn't she?"

Gina looked up at me with innocent eyes awaiting my answer. There was no reply that didn't offend one of them. Gina was almost as good as Ava, but I couldn't say that. "Oh, fuck! That's amazing," I groaned. Her eyes twinkled as she continued sucking my throbbing member. Candy's fingers moved down my ass and between my legs to cup my balls.

"Shoot your cum in Gina's hot mouth," she encouraged. "You like sucking Tim's magnificent cock, don't you? Make him blow his yummy load in you."

The renewed vigor this prompted in her friend was rapidly bringing me to another climax. I could feel my legs beginning to tremble and the involuntary thrusts of my hips. The rough texture of her tongue lapped along the underside of my manhood and suddenly my balls contracted. The speed of her jerking hand increased until I couldn't contain the urge any longer.

"Cumming, oh gah - faaa, I'm cumming."

I convulsed, spurting my ejaculate into Gina's eager mouth. She took it and swallowed several times as the final jolts of jizm were dumped. Candy grabbed a hold of me to stabilize my trembling frame while I finished spasming and Gina licked me clean.

"Are you alright, Tim? That was freaking hot."

Gina stood to join the hug and told me, "Thanks."

I wasn't sure why she was thanking me. Then I watched as she leaned in to kiss Candy on the mouth. She openly groped her still exposed breast with one hand and my cock with the other. It felt erotic being pressed between them while Candy continued feeling my ass and Gina worked to stroke me back to half-mast.

Breaking their kiss, Gina said, "Man, you recover quickly."

"I'm not sure when Ava will be back," I told them.

"We should go swim," Candy told us pulling her top back down. "You can return the favor later."

As I began pulling up my shorts, there were sounds of someone in the front room and Ava called back, "Hello, I'm back, Tim, you awake yet?"

"Yeah, we're just getting ready to go swimming."

"Oh, hello Candy," she said sticking her head in the door. "Who's your friend?"

"I think you've met Gina, she lives on the next street over."

"Maybe, but it's been a while though," Ava answered, looking us over suspiciously.

"I'm home between spring and summer semester at ODU," Gina offered.

"Nice to meet you. Are you hungry? I can make some sandwiches after I change."

"Thanks Ava," I told her. "How'd it go at the home improvement store?"

"We can talk details later, but we're all set," she said heading back down the hall.

We were all in near shock of being discovered and Candy said what we were all feeling, "That was close." Gina and I both agreed.

"Let's go swim for now," I suggested.

"You can eat at the Y after lunch," Gina joked and pushed me.

"Maybe we'll have a different kind of sandwich," Candy added.


~ Ava ~

My appointment at the home improvement store took some time. I went through all of the materials that needed longer lead times like cabinets, counter top and shower. I had measurements for what was currently in place. Then the project assistant helped me order the floor and wall tile I wanted. When I was done there, I headed over to the bank and applied for a line of credit that I didn't plan on using but wanted in case something happened. I didn't want to stop if there was some unforeseen expense that would require more than I had, or we didn't finish before Tim had to go back to college. This took a little time, but they quickly approved me with my credit score.

I was back home a little after lunchtime and found Tim had visitors. There were two cute young women with him in his room. It felt like I might have been interrupting something because Tim was sporting a pretty good-sized erection, but they were all dressed in their swim attire. When I offered to make them sandwiches, he had quickly accepted and asked me about the project. When I left his room to go change into my swimsuit I was hit with a gut-wrenching wave of jealousy that nearly floored me. Somehow, I'd maintained my calm when facing Tim and his companions, but inside my bedroom, I wanted to crawl into bed and cry.

This is what I told him to do, I girded myself as I debated upon which outfit to put on today. The yellow bikini felt too revealing and competitive to wear in front of these girls, however beautiful they were, I would fight any urge to compete for Tim's attention. I chose a different one piece that had a variety of provocative openings. As I when to the kitchen there was only one problem I'd have to deal with and that was concealing any feelings of envy and jealousy.

Washing vegetables at the sink, I could see them playing in the pool. Tim had set up the pool volleyball net and they were playing him two on one. It was a little one sided as he attempted to cover the entire area. Sibyl joined me in the kitchen with a pack of wine coolers and a tray of cut up fruit. She was in a more conservative swimsuit and flowing beach cover which made me feel better about what I was wearing. We made some sandwiches together and chatted about how nice the weather was. After cutting them into triangles, I put them on a tray, held the door for Sibyl with her tray of fruit a couple of wine coolers in tow and we took it all down by the pool.

"You should come get something to eat," I called to them.

They all climbed out of the pool as we sat in chairs around the table. Sibyl opened both drinks, handed me one and drank deeply from hers. Candy reached us first. She picked up a triangle and eyed her mom's drink. Gina was right behind her and she eagerly grabbed a couple of pieces of fruit and a sandwich. Tim waited for the young ladies to sit and then got himself a couple of quarters.

Sibyl relented to her daughter's stare and said, "Here, have it," and handed her the bottle. "Just grab me another one when it's gone," she told her.

Before Tim or Gina could ask, I told them, "You two can have a beer or wine cooler too."

"I'm legal age," Gina assured me.

"Don't turn me in for letting Tim have some," I joked.

Candy downed the remaining half a bottle and they all went to grab drinks. When they returned, they'd brought a couple of extras for the table. We proceeded to eat all of the sandwich quarters and put a big dent in the fruit tray. Sibyl and I agreed to join them in volleyball when they asked. It would make the rallies last longer. Of course, there was instantly a little squabble over who should pair up with Tim. All of the angles were played save one: youngest and oldest floated by Sibyl, two youngest by Gina, related by myself. Candy didn't claim him as a crush or boyfriend and instead suggested Gina be the first to team with him.

I was a little surprised, but as we played, her mind almost seemed to be elsewhere. Several balls landed in the water near her before she snapped out of it. When I asked what was up, Sibyl told me she was preoccupied with Kitty and going off to medical school. Sibyl and I kept Tim coming to the net for a lot of the first game. Watching him jump to get the ball wasn't as fun as when we'd tossed the ball the other day, but there was sexual tension regardless. Tim's erection had diminished after the three of us beat them.

Sibyl swapped for Gina and was fairly behaved. She did hug him tightly after they won, but I didn't see any overt groping. Candy was his next partner and she definitely had her head more in the game by then. Things were tied up for several rounds and when the women finally won, I took my turn. Tim seemed nervous with me on his side and made several errors, but in the end, we pulled ahead.

"Just goes to show that the old gals can teach you kids a thing or two," Sibyl said and the girls giggled together at her statement.

We played some more, but eventually I took the net away and we just tossed the ball, swam and talked. Tim and I got to know the girls better. Candy revealed that she'd done very well on the MCAT exam and how she and Kitty had applied to and received offers from several of the same schools. When I pressed her about going, Candy admitted she was really leaning toward attending.

When dinner time rolled around, Sibyl said she'd made some hamburger patties earlier. I had makings for salads and Tim volunteered to cook the burgers. As we ate and continued chatting, Gina said it was lonely at her house. She seemed to be worried about something. It might have been the party that was occurring down the street. They'd been getting louder as darkness came. Both Sibyl and I suggested that the three of them walk her home. After everyone got a piece of Tim's cake, they did exactly that. Sibyl helped me clean up after dinner and I headed to bed shortly after she left. It was early, but I had mixed feelings of depression and happiness. It looked like Candy might be taking herself out of the picture, but Tim might end up with Gina.


~ Tim ~

After we ate dinner, Ava and Sibyl insisted that Candy and I walk Gina home. There was some kind of party raging down the street and Gina had let it slip that there was no one currently at her house. Cam wouldn't be there until the weekend and her parents were visiting her father's sister and mother in California.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds