Summer Sabbatical

"Could we do this in your room, with our clothes off and the door locked?"

"Sure," I agreed, and we went back to my room. I carefully locked the door as each of us disrobed and I pulled the bed-covers off, so we could sit on the sheets. Her small pink nipples were very excited, and I was hard as a pole. We sat facing one another but she scooted closer and grasped me by my throbbing member. It was a very peculiar arrangement.

"So, this is a little odd," I said first.

"I'm going to admit something to you that's very personal," she stared into my eyes searchingly. "You can't tell anyone," she continued.

"Alright," I initially agreed. "But this?" I asked regarding her hand on me.

"It's going to be my trust gauge, alright?" she asked, and I nodded. "Candy was my first. It happened her first summer break from college. She'd broken up with Cam, he was being a man-whore and she was lonely. She was telling me about a girl she'd been with and I told her I thought I was lesbian or bisexual. It was a confusing time and when she told me she thought she was too, well it just kind of happened."

"What'd Cam have to do with it?"

"We both talked about what we liked in men. Candy kept droning on about everything Cam and how hot he was. I liked the way he looked, but we never really hung out that much. Our parents were separated for several years while we were in our teens. Dad had him and Mom had me. When they got back together, things were weird. He wasn't creepy, but very standoffish and aloof. I followed him around that first summer, when I met you. The years following that, I fell into a different group of friends and he stalked various girls in the neighborhood. He and Candy didn't actually start going out seriously until she'd graduated.

"Anyway, after their breakup, Candy and I started hanging out together a lot. It must have been too obvious, because I think he started to suspect something. He kept popping up at inopportune moments. One day he came in my room with a laundry basket and caught us together. He said he was going to tell our parents, but we could both see he had a raging boner. I don't remember who suggested it or even agreeing to it, but somehow the three of us were together. At first it was both of us having sex with Candy, but it got complicated. I ate Candy out one time after he finished inside her and they both teased me about liking his cum. Thing was, I did. I liked it a lot and one day, I wanted to taste it from the source instead of mixed with her juices."

She paused for a moment because my cock was throbbing in her hand. There was precum at the tip and she stared at it. "This is exciting you, isn't it?"

Before I'd finished saying, "Yeah," she licked the tip of my cock and sent a shiver up my spine.

"That's so good," she told me and smiled.

"So, he didn't encourage you to have sex with him?"

"Well, they'd both had been suggesting I should give him my cherry, but I'd resisted. After I sucked him off, things quickly escalated."

"Do you regret giving it to him?" I interrupted.

"Yes and no. It's a complex relationship. He's a good fuck but I don't like him much. If I were in love with him, it'd be different. We haven't had sex since he went into the Navy."

"You said your Mom sent him off; did she find out?"

"No, he was doing all kinds of stupid risky shit. You and Candy are the only ones that know. I'm a little worried about Cam's upcoming leave. He's going to spend the first part of it here; tomorrow through Saturday are going to be tough and I don't know if I'll have the restraint or even if I should. It's difficult to explain, I love him as a brother and I'm drawn to him sexually, but I don't want to be his lover or wife."

"He wants that?"

"Sometimes it feels like it. Despite being a horn-dog, he is very possessive. He sometimes asked me during sex if I was his."

"Is that why you're off the pill; so you'll have an out?"

"Maybe subconsciously. I broke up with Jason earlier this spring. After we stopped fucking like bunnies, my periods started being crampy and I blamed the pill. They are less painful now but I'm horny all the time." With her soul bared to me I wanted to tell her what I was feeling. I didn't want to betray what Ava and I had been doing, but she seemed a potentially neutral and safe third party with her background. I'd almost decided to tell her when she worriedly asked, "Now you're going soft? Did hearing the last part turn you off?"

"No, not at all. I'm - um - this is difficult to discuss," I said stymied. "You're beautiful and shouldn't feel pressured. I've been in a similar situation and don't see what you've done in the same light others might," I admitted with the blood flushing into my face.

"It's your aunt," she whispered. "Don't be embarrassed, she's very pretty."

"Yeah, she is but it's a little more - um - complicated, esoteric even."

"You're in love with her, too?"

"She wants me to play the field."

"Oh, she doesn't love you back," she said with pity.

"It's difficult for her, I think."

"Well, you can see if her love grows after you totally bone her with this thing," she said trying to hearten my spirits. My cock was at full attention again, "Could we sixty-nine now? I really love the way you taste." she told me.

"So, we're horniness remediation partners?" I asked

"Feels like we're friends with benefits. We can see if anything comes of that. You're obviously okay if there's another woman involved," she said. "If you want, I could role play being her today."

"Okay, you want me to be Cam?"

"Nah, I like you better."

"What about the guy you were dating, sorry I forgot his name already?"

"Jason? No, he couldn't deal with me being bi."

"Did he know beforehand or did he just find out?"

"Well, I guess that I'm a little at fault there, but you don't rush out and tell everyone your secrets, do you?"

"Well you just did with me and I sort of told you or perhaps you guessed..."

"I saw how you looked at each other."

"God, we're so screwed!" I said and flopped backward on the bed.

"Not yet and not today, but maybe something close," she said and slurped my cock between her soft lips.

"Oh, fuck. You really are good at that," I told her, raising my head to watch her looking up at me. "Come on and sixty-nine like you asked," I encouraged her.

Gina released me and requested, "Go a bit slower than last night and we'll make this last, okay?"

"Sure," I told her remembering how aggressively I'd initially eaten her.

She moved herself over my face exposing the protruding inner lips of her labia. They were puffy and glistened with her excitement. The enticing smell drew my mouth to her. The gentle suction she applied to my throbbing cock reinforced my returned attentive but unhurried motions beneath her. We spent a very long time slowly exciting one another into a very aroused state. When I didn't think I could take anymore, she climbed off and flipped around atop me. She sat on my cock pressing it against my pubis and belly.

"Let's try something new," she said straddling me and squirming against my erection.

Looking down at her lips wrapped along my length and my mushroom head pressing into my abdomen, I said, "We aren't going to fuck, are we?"

"No, but I want to feel that thing against my clit," she said watching herself glide back and forth.

I grabbed her hips as we simulated sex without insertion. It was similar to what Ava and I'd done in the pool, but so much closer to the real thing that I wasn't sure how long I'd last. Gina took it slow while still applying a nice amount of pressure. I could see the flush of blood in her chest and neck as she approached her orgasm. My hands moved to the small mounds and kneaded them softly while I tweaked the bean sized nipples.

"God, I wish I could have that inside," she groaned as she peaked. "Fuck Tim, it feels - sooo - goood."

"Oof - oh - fuck," I yelled and pulled her hips tightly grinding us together.

A jet of cum launched out the tip of my dick. Squirting convulsions covered my chest and abdominal section with a river of creamy fluid as we continued to rub against each other. When her climax subsided, she scooted down and began licking me clean. It was very erotic watching her tongue curl to lap up my cum. When she was done she thanked me with a kiss and dragged me to my shower.

The rest of the day was spent talking, walking, swimming, eating and flirting. Ava wasn't around until much later than I'd expected. When she arrived shortly before dinner time, Gina said she should probably go. I walked with her while she walked her bike. In front of her house she became somewhat agitated. I felt an instant dislike for him when she indicated Cam was there. Her emotions seemed to reflect mine as we awkwardly gave our goodbyes. She wasn't sure if she'd see me again before she started back for her final summer session since she was leaving Sunday.


~ Tim ~

I awoke late Thursday morning from a dream about Gina and Cam. It worried me, so I got up, got dressed in my loose trunks and a tee shirt and went to the kitchen. There was a note on the fridge from Ava, saying she'd gone for a doctor's appointment. I wondered if that was something normal or maybe more avoidance. There wasn't anything I could do about it, but it added to my list of things to be concerned about. I decided to go for another jog on the beach, since exercise frequently calmed my mind.

When I got back from my run I showered and redressed in shorts, a polo, socks and shoes. I was thinking about driving around to learn the area and maybe pass Gina's house a couple times. While looking for my keys, the doorbell rang. I thought it might be her, but there stood Candy and her friend, Kitty. She looked lovely but worried to me. She told me they were heading south to visit three medical schools, one in Georgia and two in Florida. She wanted to thank me in person and confirm that they were leaving to check them out. I wasn't quite sure for what she was thanking me, but guessed it was related to how we'd interacted both initially and later as we got to know one another again. From our discussion I got the opinion that Kitty had probably been pressing her to go to school for some time now.

After saying goodbye, Candy hugged me, gave me a deep kiss and thanked me again. Then she squeezed my hands and told me she hoped she'd see me around but wasn't sure when they might be back. She went out of her way to suggest I not turn Gina away if she popped over unexpectedly. As I watched them walk toward the car, Kitty turned back to me with a very odd look which was accompanied by a weird vibe that sent a chill through me. My first thought was jealousy, but it might have been lust or maybe it was both.

As Kitty pulled away in her custom metallic flecked teal Mini with its shiny white roof, I waved to them but soon had an unexpected feeling of disappointment. It didn't make any sense, maybe it was some lingering part of the crush or perhaps I'd liked the way it'd felt nice to be chased. Back inside the house, however, Candy's suggestion to keep in touch with Gina took on similar undertones to Ava's request. It was pretty clear Candy was talking in code with Kitty there, but I felt she meant that Gina and I should continue fooling around while she finished her last couple of summer courses.

I was upset with how eagerly I was anticipating that happening. There was also the dread of not seeing her before she left for ODU on Sunday. Of course, I liked her, and we had been together nearly the entire day yesterday. It'd dispelled some of my thoughts that she was mainly interested in me because Candy was there too. I was essentially already pursuing Candy's suggestion, but still wondered if I shouldn't just consider Ava's and Sibyl's assignment with Candy complete and attempt to resume where I'd left off with Ava. Now I worried that if Gina really was interested, Ava might delay further since ODU wasn't far away.

There was no denying that I still wanted Ava to be my first, so I attempted to shake off being annoyed at myself and resolved to manage issues as they arose. There was a double-edged sword hanging over my actions. Ava was definitely already distancing herself emotionally. I wanted to attribute that space to disappointment, fear or jealousy. It seemed like I was damned no matter what choice I made. Resolving to play the field as Ava had requested was really my only option, even if she didn't really want that, I only had what she'd said to guide my actions.

As I drove through the ocean front streets, I cruised by Gina's house several times. Each time I found the car I presumed was Cam's was gone. I learned my way around the area pretty well and passed by her house one more time before I went back to Ava's. She still wasn't home and as I pulled into the driveway, Sibyl hurriedly walked up to my car.

"Hey, is something wrong?" I asked as I got out.

"I need your help; my ceiling fan has conked out."

"I don't know how to fix electric motors," I told her.

"I have a new fan, I just need help installing it. Could you do it, Ava said you were pretty handy."

"Oh, yeah, I can install a fan."

"Great the A/C needs some work and it was sweltering last night."

I followed her back to her house and looked at the tools she had out. It seemed like the only thing she was lacking was height. She'd gotten a good fan. She had a heavy-duty blanket; some cardboard lain across the bed and had even taken parts of the old fan down.

"The power is off at the breaker and I did try to get it down," she offered. I took off my socks and shoes to climb up on the bed with a Phillips screwdriver. I got parts of the old fan down in pretty short order. and had the new one installed within a half hour. When we'd put in the new lights and tested it, she thanked me profusely. I installed the pulls and was turning down payment a second time when she said, "The least I can do is take care of that monster for you." I hadn't even realized I was sporting a hard on at that moment, but her eyes were glued to it.

"Oh, I'm fine," I mumbled.

"My Candy left you here and didn't do right by you. Plus, there's still your billiard debt and that detention for your smart mouth," she teased. "Am I too old and ugly for you?" she seemed suddenly crestfallen.

"No, you're very attractive," I told her.

"Can I see it, Tiger?" she asked groping my crotch up the leg of my shorts as I stood on the bed.

In a moment of weakness, my dumber head agreed, "Alright, but no sex."

"I must taste this gorgeous beast," she groaned.

There was only a blink between my acceptance and her lips on my suddenly exposed cock. I nearly lost balance as she hungrily took me deep within her mouth. She grabbed my hips and I put my hands on her shoulders at the straps of her tank top. She must have thought the move was aimed at gaining access to her breasts, because she was quickly disengaged and removing the top.

Just as suddenly, she had my member slipping between her full breasts. Somehow she'd made them fit tightly around me encasing my penis like what I imagined a vagina might. At the end of each downward stroke, the tip of my cock slipped between her lips. The contrasting softness and sudden entry into her lips was exquisite. The visual of her standing below me with my cock bursting forth through her breasts and into her mouth drove me quickly toward a climax I craved. She knew I was getting close and looked up into my eyes as she squeezed her breasts more tightly about me. Her nod and encouraging hum brought a fountain of cum and her eyes closed as she savored every spurt into her mouth.

When I finished, I collapsed on her bed and mumbled something like, "That was unbelievable."


~ Ava ~

When I got home from my doctor's visit, Tim wasn't there. His truck was backed into the space further to the side. Inside I changed out of my dress into the yellow bikini and fixed myself a drink. It was nice outside, but the weather channel was predicting afternoon thunderstorms again. Down by the pool it was clear Tim cleaned it and had figured out the vacuum without my instruction. I guzzled rest of the drink, sprayed on some sunscreen and reclined in a lounge chair in the warmth of the sun. Dozing while getting a little tan, I dreamt of Tim's mouth and the wonderful feeling it'd be to have him eat me again.

"Hey Ava. Is everything okay?" I heard him asking. Slowly opening my eyes from a nap I must have needed I squinted and saw him standing there with the sun streaming through his hair. His broad smile and outstretched hand welcoming me. "You were asleep. I didn't want you to get burned."

"Thanks," I said taking his hand and standing. "Where've you been?"

"After I drove around a bit, Sibyl needed some help with the ceiling fan in her room," he told me.

I couldn't resist and asked, "Is that what you kids are calling it these days?" He turned bright red and shrugged. "Oh, you naughty boy," I told him and pushed him teasingly.

"Well I might need some more labs, my little head has more convincing arguments," he explained.

"Don't be too hard on yourself. Let's get a couple of beers and talk," I told him.

We each got a beer and Tim told me a bit about the past few days. It hurt a bit to hear, but he was clearly drawing a line at his virginity. As the afternoon wore on, we probably drank a little more than intended, but it was a good test of Tim's alcohol limits. He wasn't falling down drunk, but he was definitely more open about some details. He told me a little about Gina and her brother. He revealed that he confided his lust and love for me to her.

In my state I offered an answer to his question regarding my nickname, Boop. Sibyl gave it to me during a vacation we took to Mardi Gras. She'd made it up while quite intoxicated as an acronym of - breasts out on parade. We had both gathered a lot of beads, so I'm not sure why I got the nickname. As the evening progressed, I showed him photos of the two of us in a private album. They would never see an entry into social media.

We ate some snacks to ward off any hang over and stopped drinking by 9:00 PM. Tim wanted to resume where we'd left off believing he'd completed his assignment with Candy. Further, he thought Gina would be less available after going back to school. He wasn't interested in pressing any further with Sibyl, in fact he felt he'd man-whore'd it up enough. It wasn't a true sewing of his wild oats, but I wanted to believe him. By bedtime, I was nearly convinced, but told him we should make any decisions with clearer heads. I'm pretty sure we were both fairly frustrated when we went to bed, but our plan was to start the guest bath renovation in the morning. We were in agreement that a good night's sleep would improve both our moods. Before I could relax enough to nod off, I had to work out some frustration with my silicon vibrator.


~ Tim ~

Early Friday morning, I started in on the demolition of the guest bathroom. Ava didn't want me to work on it during the day, but with Gina and Candy out of the picture for now, I wanted to spend as much time with her as I could. To me working with her in the close quarters of the bathroom was exciting. We hadn't had any sexual interaction for the better part of a week and last night, she'd kind of alluded to us being able to continue our labs with more sober heads. We had most of the wall and floor tile removed by noon. While we were taking a break following lunch we both took some time alone in our rooms.

My phone rang displaying a number I didn't recognize and I answered it, "Hello?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds