Sunshine's Realization

Sunshine's eyes flew open and she struggled to breath around the intruder. She grabbed both of his thighs to stop his forward progress but he was relentless. Her throat bulged below her jaw line revealing the pecker's progress down her esophagus. Soon his smooth shave balls were resting on her chin and saliva dribbled from the corners of her mouth. Finally his cock was withdrawn followed by a stream of slimy, bubbling saliva that flowed down her chin into her cleavage and onto her pussy.

Sunshine attempted to catch her breath and wipe the remaining saliva from her mouth, as J.J. was helping her to turn around and kneel in the chair. As soon as she was positioned he lined his cock up with her pouting pussy and drove it home. The entrance was so juicy that his thighs actually made a sound like "splat" when they met her upturned ass.

"Dude," said J.J., thrusting with all his might two, three, four times. "You weren't fucking kidding."

"Oh god, fuck me," squealed Sunshine grasping the back of the chair for support. "Make me cum all over your fucking..."

Before she could even finish her statement, J.J. had pulled his cock from her pussy and it lay in the crack of her ass belching semen into a growing puddle in the small of her back. He held her hips and trembled as he rode out the intensity of his orgasm. Soon his pecker lost all of its hardness and slithered backwards down the crack of her ass, limp and dripping semen onto the chair.

"Dude, you were right," said J.J. smacking her ass and rising to his feet. "She's certainly not suitable for porn!"

The camera followed both actors as they grabbed towels and walked out of the room.

"You guys!?" said Sunshine as the camera swung back to show her still kneeling in the chair with cum dripping around her waist and off of her flared hips. Then the scene went blank and returned me to the Main Menu.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds