Super Dating Ch. 03

"No, I..." Lena began softly, calming Kara's fears as soon as she could, and then when she had the strength Lena smiled wickedly and practically purred, "I want... I need to make you cum."

"Oh..." Kara blushed, "How-"

"I want to eat you out." Lena interrupted quickly, adding with another smile, "But I'm at your disposal, so if there's anything you'd prefer..."

"Oral is, is fine." Kara smiled bashfully, and began slowly lowering them down, "More than fine-"

"Stop!" Lena suddenly ordered and then when her lover looked nervously at her Lena quickly explained, "Stay in the air. I wanna lick Supergirl's tasty little pussy while she hovers over me like the goddess she is."

"I'm not a-" Kara began, before Lena gave her a look which clearly said now was not the time for that debate, so instead she just sighed, "Fine."

Lena grinned, and then a few seconds later sighed herself, "You can just drop me. I'm not made of glass, you know?"

"I know..." Kara grinned, "I just... ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddd!"

Kara finished lowering Lena down as slowly and gently as possible during that exchange, however the second she let go of the other girl Kara found herself losing her train of thought as Lena literally shoved her head in between her legs. No pulling her skirt up, no pulling her panties down, no further words or foreplay.

Just Lena literally shoving her head up her skirt and licking her. At first just through her panties, but it was more than enough to cause Kara to freeze and then let out a long moan. It was quickly followed by another, and another, and another as Lena began to do what she had wanted. What she had needed. What she was so very good at doing.

After half a dozen long slow licks through those by now very much ruined panties Lena slid her hands up Kara's legs and into the skirt, one hand pushing those panties to the side and keeping them there while the other hand grabbed onto Kara's ass.

There was just flesh touching bare flesh, and Kara's eyelids fluttered, her head tilted back and she let out an even louder and longer moan than before, which of course had Lena giggling with delight against her cunt. Then Kara closed her eyes and just enjoyed this wonderful heaven for a few long minutes. After all, who wouldn't want to just lie back and enjoy having their lover go down on them? Even if in this case Kara was more gently floating than lying back.

Of course it wasn't quite that simple. Kara couldn't relax completely. Not while her powers were in full effect. She just couldn't risk hurting Lena like that, which made Kara long for the bliss she had felt while Lena was going down on her with the red light on her. She even considered putting her foot down and demanding it.

But no, this was clearly a fantasy of Lena's, and Kara fully intended on fulfilling it. And any other fantasies Lena might have about fucking Supergirl. Or Kara Danvers for that matter. Then again, who knows what that devious mind could come up with? Maybe Kara would have to learn pretty quickly how to say no to Lena Luthor.

Which was of course absurd. Kara knew it was even before seconds later Lena's tongue touched her clit for the first time this morning. It was like Lena was a mind reader. Which wasn't totally out of the realm of possibility.

But the point was, the second that Kara even considered defiance Lena licked her clit, the clit she had been avoiding with almost every lick which had come before, practically melting Kara's mind with pleasure on the spot.

That alone was enough to remind Kara that Lena could ask her to do just about anything and she would do it, just because she was so grateful for this kind of pleasure. And if she ever tried to resist a few simple touches was all that it would take for Lena to have her right where she wanted her again.

Lena had been so physically drained by her own orgasms that the original plan was to make Kara cum as quickly as possible, but that plan quickly changed once she was right where she wanted to be, a.k.a. between the legs of Supergirl.

It quickly became clear that rushing this would be a disservice to this wonderful woman, and the treat in between her thighs, and even if Lena was exhausted she should find the energy to give that treat the attention it deserved.

But she wasn't exhausted any more. No, the taste of Kara Danvers quickly filled her with pure adrenaline and need to get more of that heavenly flavour. And more importantly, maximise Kara's pleasure.

So Lena quickly slowed her role, lingering her tongue against Kara's panties, drawing out that little tease which was only supposed to last a few seconds. Even when she pulled those panties aside Lena forced herself to go slow and steady.

Well okay, there may have been some frantic licking as she struggled to slow down, but to her credit she completely avoided Kara's clit, which again was hard as it got an oh so satisfying cry out of the Girl of Steel.

God, Lena always loved those cries. They were so satisfying, a wide grin crossing her face the first time she allowed her tongue to travel up to Kara's clit. She even lingered on it a little just to get an extra loud cry.

Of course the mighty Supergirl had been constantly crying out, gasping and even whimpering from Lena's attention. Most importantly she was moaning, and God, did Lena love it when this woman moaned for her. Unfortunately her hearing of it was a little muffled thanks to her head being surrounded by that pretty red skirt.

Worse, it was obstructing her vision. Lena loved looking up to see pleasure on her lover's face, and seeing it on Kara's face was way more intense than when it had been some random girl she had managed to pick up. Of course given that the other girl floating off the ground with her boots clearly just below her it was pretty unmistakable who Lena was eating out.

Also on the plus side being under that skirt meant that her entire world really did become Kara's pussy, Lena feeling cut off from everything else as all she could see, taste and especially smell was pure Kara Danvers. Pure Supergirl. Oh God, it was getting harder and harder not to just make this wonderful woman that she so adored cum.

But after the incredible orgasms she had been treated too, and the fact that this woman had saved her life in more ways than one, Lena felt that she owed it to her to give her a proper pussy licking wherever she possibly could. That included drawing this out until Kara was literally begging her for more. Which she was sure wouldn't be much longer.

Kara had wanted to beg for more for a while now. Pretty much since Lena stuck her head under her skirt. She just wasn't sure she could find the strength to say the words. Mentally of course, not physically. Not that she was truly embarrassed to say what she needed to get what she wanted, she was just mentally overwhelmed by having Lena Luthor do this to her, especially like this.

But that was the best thing about being with Lena now, Kara could truly be herself and use her abilities to enhance the sex between them. Like holding Lena in the air while she fucked her, and yes, floating in the air while Lena's talented little tongue caressed her pussy. Both of which Kara definitely wanted to do again, and often.

Some of Kara's previous boyfriends had known about her abilities, but not many, and they'd never tried using her abilities while having sex. For a moment Kara wondered if that had been an oversight, then she remembered that most of those who found out, or she told, hadn't like the fact that she was stronger than them, while Lena seemed to delight in it.

Which of course just made Kara happy, and fall harder for Lena Luthor. It was also the final straw, because she just couldn't take it any more. This pleasure was wonderful, but she needed to cum. She needed to cum so bad. Especially as she knew just how hard Lena could make her cum.

"Lena, ooooooh Gooooddddd Lena. Lena! Make me cum Lena, ohhhhhh Rao, I need to cum!" Kara whimpered in between loud cries of pleasure, "Please? Please make me cum, mmmmm, Lena please-"

"Demand it." Lena suddenly interrupted, barely moving her mouth away from Kara's cunt to do it, confident that even though she was muffled by the skirt Kara would hear perfectly.

Kara did, narrowly avoiding whimpering again as she tried and failed to sound demanding, "Make me cum Lena. Make me cum now!"

"Louder!" Lena pushed, and then after a brief pause added, "Don't overthink it, just be Supergirl and do it."

Taking that advice to heart Kara took a deep breath, called upon her inner Supergirl, and demanded, "Make me cum, Ms Luthor. Make Supergirl cum in your wonderful little mouth, just like you've always wanted. Make, oh God, make me cum, mmmmmm yessssssss, that's it, give me more of that tongue, ohhhhhhh fuck! Fuck me! Oh fuck me, ooooooh, fuck me Lena! Don't make me ask again! Just, ooooooohhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, oh Rao! Oh Lena! Oh fuck! Fuckkkkkkkkkk yessssssssss, fuck me!"

It was very rare for Kara to say bad words, especially the 'F' word, but again Lena Luthor could make her do just about anything, and Kara was really, really desperate to cum so it was particularly easy for Lena to push her into things she wouldn't normally do. She even tried her best to comply, although she wasn't sure how demanding she sounded.

Hell, especially after Lena went back to work on her pussy Kara mostly just sounded whiny and needy. And God, she just needed to cum so badly it was embarrassing. But it was definitely worth it as after gradually focusing her attention on Kara's clit Lena suddenly switched gears and shoved her tongue inside her pussy, almost instantly triggering a powerful climax.

As was becoming a wonderful tradition Lena effortlessly made Kara cum over and over again, the blonde's eyes rolling in the back of her head and her toes curling from the force of each overwhelming climax. She also threw her head back in some pretty deafening cries of pleasure, while her arms and legs shot backwards in a weird starfish like shape that she was so scared she was going to hurt the woman she was falling for.

Which she may have done anyway, given the way that Kara automatically pushed her pelvis forwards and into Lena's face. Luckily Lena seemed to take it in stride, and even pushed her face deeper into Kara's cunt, making it even harder for the Kryptonian to concentrate on not hurting her human. Or anything else for that matter.

Lena adored making Kara swear, and more importantly just being naughty with her, but what she really loved was the idea of bringing Supergirl out to play. She was under no illusions that they were anything except the same person, and she loved that, but if she could persuade Kara to stick to one of her identities during sex now that would be literally heaven.

Because then she could be topped by Supergirl, and top Supergirl. And just as delightfully, she could be topped by Kara Danvers, and top Kara Danvers. But such thoughts could wait for another time. Right now Lena needed to focus on the incredibly important task of making Kara cum, and almost as importantly swallowing as much as her reward as she possibly could.

Just like last night it wasn't easy, but Lena was just about able to swallow everything Kara had to give her. At least at first. Mostly because she could remove her tongue and replace it with her mouth.

But soon she wasn't so lucky, and there seem to be more heavenly liquid than before, and at one point Kara pushed herself forward in a way that Lena wasn't expecting, and although she recovered a few seconds later it was a few seconds too long as far as she was concerned.

Especially when it caused her some precious Kara cum. Although at least it covered her face, marking Lena has what she'd always wanted to be, Kara's. Oh yes, she was Kara's, the thought making Lena's heart flutter.

Wanting more of that wonderful feeling Lena allowed more of Kara's cum to cover her face, and at one point even rubbed her face directly into that orgasming cunt.

Of course it was Kara's pleasure which was the priority here, so she wrapped her lips around the other girl's clit and started passionately sucking and licking it to make sure that Kara was kept on the edge, or kept cumming in Lena's face, and not often enough in her mouth.

All of which was honestly a little exhausting, but Lena never wanted it to end. No, she wanted to spend all morning fucking this woman. Or better yet all day. Even forever. Oh, why couldn't this just last forever?

Sadly that just wasn't possible and far sooner then Lena would have wanted Kara started lowering them back down to the bed. For a few wonderful seconds this included Kara sitting on her face, but then that yummy treat was taken away from her, and no matter how hard Lena tried to stop it, which wasn't much given how weak she was in comparison, she just couldn't.

Although then she was given a consolation prize, namely Kara's lips against her own, and Supergirl's imposing body on top of hers. They then kissed for a few glorious minutes, before again Kara pulled away from her while Lena tried to stop her.

"No, don't go!" Lena whimpered weakly.

"I've got work." Kara pointed out, then more to the point, "You've got work."

"We can call in sick." Lena offered hopefully.

"You're the CEO of a company, and I'm Supergirl. We don't get days off." Kara pointed out sadly, and then pointed out, "And even if you won't, Snapper would never allow me to do it. He'd see right through me, and God, I don't want him to know anything about my sex life."

"We don't have to have sex." Lena protested, "We can just cuddle."

"I want too..." Kara admitted, before sighing, "But no."

"Come on, please Kara." Lena whined rather petulantly, "See it as an apology for when I inevitably screw this up by being too busy to see you, and you think I don't want too, when it's the only thing I want. It might buy me a few more days before you realise I'm a workaholic, and you could do so much better, and you ultimately leave me."

There was a brief pause, then Kara gently cupped her face and told her, "I have to go, but I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me, Luthor."

"Promise?" Lena asked softly.

"I promise. I..." Kara trailed off, catching herself just in time before she kissed Lena's cheek and whispered, "Bye."

Just like that, she was gone.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds