Super Seven Ch. 05 - Bree

"Ouch."

"Yeah, you know, he later told me that he probably wouldn't have minded the group sex thing, but it was the way she did. It was sneaky and underhanded."

Breanna said, "I may be getting my voice and confidence finally, but I could never be like that."

"That's only one of the reasons I don't call you Bree. The other Bree I knew was an actual Bree. It wasn't a nickname. Her mother seemed to be a holdover from the sixties. Bree taught in our school for a year. It was not a good fit for her. I met her mother once. She was nice. She was polite and open-minded. Bree, on the other hand, was a cold-hearted, closed-minded, ultra conservative bitch. Anybody that didn't agree with her was wrong. In her mind, a compromise was worse than losing. I don't think any of the faculty was sorry to see her go."

Allison said, "Wow. Okay, so we're never calling you Bree again. Breanna, I'm glad you're not like either of them, and I'm really glad I'm your friend, Breanna. I love you, Breanna."

"Allison, don't tease her, okay."

"Sorry."

"It's okay. I love you, too."

They were quiet for a while. The sun had set, but there was still a little light in the sky.

"Should we start packing up to go back inside?"

Greg replied, "Let's wait a little longer. I want to share something more with you."

"What about bugs?"

"If you're talking about mosquitoes, there aren't any. We have a couple colonies of bats nearby, and they eat all the annoying bugs. If you're talking about other bugs, well, just wait and see."

No sooner had he said it, that they saw the first flashes of dozens of fireflies. The whole clearing was full of little blinking bugs.

"It's beautiful. Thank you so much for this." Breanna turned her head to kiss Greg on the cheek.

Greg lifted his head slightly to look across at Allison. "You're pretty quiet over there."

"I'm just in awe of this. I could never have imagined how unbelievably wonderful this could be. Seriously, how do you ever leave this spot?"

He chuckled a little. "Just wait. This is only the first light show. We'll get the second in a few minutes when it gets just a little bit darker."

They continued to lie on the blanket idly watching the fireflies, but soon the numbers started to fade. The girls realized that the last of the evening light had vanished, and their eyes began adjusting to the night sky.

"Okay, now, forget about the lights up close, and focus on the stars."

"Oh, my God! I've never seen anything like this. How is this possible?"

"Well, both of you girls grew up just seeing the sky in the city. Even if you drove through the country at night, the car lights would keep you from really seeing the sky. Here, in this little clearing, all of the other lights in the area are blocked, so you get the full effect of the night sky."

"I could never imagine this."

"Me, neither. So many stars."

"Now you can understand why they call it the milky way."

Allison sat up, looked over and said, "Greg, darling. I know why you made the decision not to keep teaching, and I will support you in every way. But personally, I think you made a mistake. You are such a wonderful teacher. You made all of us into what we are today. You make sure every student feels they are special, and it makes us want to be worthy of you."

Breanna chimed in, "Absolutely, everything Allison said, and more!"

"I know what you're saying, and the truth is, I loved teaching. But I had to get out of there."

"Maybe you could teach at the community college. Or a university."

"Maybe. That's as far as I can agree right now. We'll talk about it more later."

Both girls said at the same time. "Okay."

"Now, maybe it is time we packed up and headed up to the house."

Brianna giggled, "I think I've got a couple of ideas for us to do once we get up to the house."

They picked up everything fairly easily. The girls seemed to be amazed at how much they could see in the dark. Soon, they were climbing the steps of the back deck.

Just as she reached for the door, Allison spoke, "Breanna, I'm really glad I could be part of this."

"I'm glad you're here, too. I love you almost as much as I love Greg."

"But I'm a little confused about why I'm here. I mean, I know I helped when Greg made love to you. But let's be honest, you guys didn't really need my help."

"You're right. We didn't really need you then, but I'm definitely going to need you to be part of what's next. Simply put, I need you here, because tonight, I want to give up all my virginities."

Greg and Allison both spoke at the same time. "What?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Listen, both of you. I finally have my voice, and it may not be very long before you're sick of hearing me speak, but for right now just listen."

"Okay."

"Allison, two years ago, when we had that party, I played with Sarah's and your pussies a little, but it was just a sample of what I want. I want to know what it's like to really make love to a woman. I want to crawl between her thighs, and taste and lick her to orgasm. I want her to be between my legs. I want to be in a 69 until we're both cumming like crazy. And I love you so much, that I want that to be with you."

"Wow. I love you, too. But I never knew you felt that way."

"Well, it's not something I was ever comfortable about saying. But all of a sudden, I can, and I'm asking you, will you be a part of that?"

"Truthfully, my panties are soaked through just thinking about it."

"After that, well, probably during that, Greg sweetie, I want you to prepare my ass. I want you to fuck my ass tonight."

"Um. Are you sure?"

"Believe me, I want to share my whole body with you. You are my love and my life. How could I keep anything from you? I want this with every part of my being."

Greg took a step back and reached for the nearest chair. He sat down with a dazed look on his face.

"Greg, are you okay?"

Tears started to form in his eyes. "Every day! Every damn day!"

"Greg, darling, what's wrong?"

"Nothing! Everything! How can anything be wrong when you girls just keep overwhelming me with love?"

"We don't mean to be overwhelming you. We're just trying to show you how we really feel about you. To show you what we've had to keep hidden all these years."

"I've spent so much time lost and alone. I've been devastatingly hurt. And now I've got all of you, and I love it, and I love each of you, but every now and then, it overwhelms me."

Tears where flowing down the cheeks of both Allison and Breanna at this point. "Oh, Greg, we didn't mean to do that to you. We don't want to hurt you."

He looked directly into Allison's eyes. "No, you don't understand. You're not hurting me. I want this. I want you to tell me you love me. I want you to keep telling me that you'll be beside me the rest of my life. I am so happy that Breanna just said that I was her love and her life." He looked in Breanna's eyes. "You are my love and my life as well." He looked back to Allison. "Both of you. All of you. I love you."

The girls both hugged him as tight as they could. Together they cried for a few more minutes.

Breanna was the first to speak. "Okay, time to share some more of that love. This is all new to me, and like you said, it's a little overwhelming. But I like it, and I'm ready to do more of it. I just think it's time we tried it in a bed, okay?"

Greg chuckled, "Yeah, you may be right."

Each girl took one of Greg's hands and they walked together to the bedroom. They caringly undressed each other. Greg lovingly kissed Breanna. When they broke apart, Allison leaned in to kiss her. Greg slipped behind Breanna to sandwich her between them. Allison continued to kiss her mouth while Greg kissed her neck, shoulder and ear. His hands moved up to fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples, while Allison lowered her hand to run her fingers through Breanna's pubic hair and to cup her mound. Their kiss became more passionate. Breanna and Allison both moaned.

Greg started moving them slowly towards the bed. When they reached it, Breanna and Allison stretched out across it, continuing to kiss and caress each other as they did. Greg followed along, but backed off a little to watch the girls make love to each other.

A few minutes later Breanna got up on her hands and knees, and started to work her way down Allison's body. She was leaving a trail of kisses and nibbles over her breasts and down her ribs. She paused to dip her tongue in Allison's belly button. She then worked her way between Allison's knees. They made eye contact, watching each other as Breanna lowered her head. She gave a funny little smile, stuck out her tongue, and licked Allison's slit.

"Oh God!"

"Mmmm."

"Oh yes, that's it! Keep doing that! It won't be long until I cum! Oh please, make me cum!"

Breanna was thinking that she really didn't know what she was doing. She really had never even played with herself very often. She touched a couple of girls at the party, and liked it, but honestly, she never really looked at what she was doing. Now, she still wasn't sure what she was doing, so she just nibbled, licked, and sucked hoping it was something that would feel good.

When she accidently found Allison's clit, she instantly knew she was doing something right. Allison came hard. Breanna just kept nibbling, licking, and sucking. When Allison had cum a couple of times, she had to reach down and push Breanna away.

"Come here. It's your turn now. I want you to sit up here on my face so I can make you feel good."

"I don't know how to do that."

"Do just what I said. Straddle my face. Put your knees and each side of my head. You can hold onto the headboard to steady yourself."

Breanna did just that. She was glad she held on, because she was soon cumming again. And like before, she was quite vocal. After a few minutes and a couple of really strong orgasms, she turned her body around to be in the classic 69 position. She lowered her head to lick Allison's pussy.

In the meantime, Allison stuck her middle finger into Breanna's pussy. She sawed it in and out a few times before pulling it out completely. She expected Breanna to complain, but quickly pressed the finger against her ass. It slid in to her first knuckle. Breanna gasped, but went back to pleasuring Allison.

As this was happening, Greg was not idle. He searched for, and found, a bottle of lube. He dribbled a few drops onto Allison's finger as it fucked Breanna's ass. A second finger joined the first. Greg dribble more lube onto the fingers. Now a third.

Breanna was having trouble concentrating on making Allison cum. Between the fingers in her ass, and the tongue on her lips and clit, Breanna wasn't going to last much longer. She came powerfully again.

Greg let them bask in the afterglow for a few minutes. He then lifted Breanna off of Allison's body, and turned her so he would have better access to her pussy and ass.

He had just lubed up his cock, and was quickly trying to work more of the lube into her ass.

"I think I'm ready for this. Fuck my ass, please! Just take it slow!"

"Don't worry. I'm going to try to not hurt you. And yes, we'll take it slow."

He lined up the tip of his cock with her perfect little ass, and started to press forward. Nothing happened.

"Breanna, relax and bear down as I push in."

She did, and he was able to press in a couple of inches.

"Oh, my! That's different! I think I like it, but it feels strange."

Patiently, slowly, they worked until Greg's cock was completely buried in Breanna's ass. Meanwhile Allison had crept under Breanna so she could suck on her breast and finger her pussy and clit. Between the fucking, the fingering, and the sucking, they soon had her cumming again.

"OH, FUCK! I'M CUMMING! OH, KEEP GOING! FUCK ME HARD! OH, GOD, I'VE NEVER FELT ANYTHING LIKE THIS! FUCK! OH, FUCK!"

Her ass was milking Greg's cock. He knew he wouldn't last much longer, but Breanna was cumming so hard, he knew it was okay. One more thrust, and he was pumping his cum deep into her ass.

"OH, GOD, I CAN FEEL YOUR CUM! OH, SO GOOD! SO GOOD!

Breanna collapsed on top of Allison. Greg's cock slipped out of her ass, and he rolled over to the side. They all spent a few minutes catching their breath before Greg stood up. He pulled each girl up off the bed. Holding their hands, he led them into the bathroom and into the shower.

"I think we could use a quick shower, and then we should try to sleep."

Allison replied, "Probably a good idea."

Breanna didn't say anything. She had a smile and a dazed, but satisfied look on her face as she let them lead her into the shower stall.

Fortunately, Greg and Mary liked to shower together when they made love, so they had an extra-large unit installed. Even with three in the shower, they weren't too crowded.

They caressed and cleaned each other's bodies. They didn't play. It wasn't that they didn't want to, but they were so satisfied with what had happened earlier, they were just happy with gentle touches. They dried each other off, and returned to the bedroom.

Within minutes they were all asleep, Breanna again sandwiched between Allison and Greg. It was, after all, her night.

----------

Greg awoke with a familiar yet still unusual feeling. In the last few days, he had come to love waking up to a blowjob, but this morning he knew he was feeling two mouths on his cock and balls. When they realized he was awake, Allison moved up to cuddle into Greg, leaving Breanna to focus on pleasuring him.

"Good morning, darling. Did you sleep well."

"With two beautiful women in my bed? It was the best night ever." He let out a big sigh. "Oh, Breanna, that feels really good. You're going to have me cumming quickly this morning."

She looked up at him with a smile and love in her eyes. "Cum for me. I want to taste you."

Within a couple of minutes, she got her wish. Greg couldn't believe he could still cum so much, considering how many times he had done it in the last few days.

She moved up the bed to cuddle Greg on the other side. "Yum. That's definitely going to be a regular thing."

"I love you, sweetie. Thank you."

"No, thank you. With your help, I've come in first among my sisters."

Allison lifted her head to look at her. "Huh?"

"I'm the first to give you my mouth, my pussy, and my ass, right?"

"I guess that's true. You are the first."

"Now, every part of me is yours."

Greg hesitated. "Don't get me started crying again."

"Sorry! I love you!"

Allison piped up, "I don't know about you two, but I'm getting a little hungry. Let's go make something to eat."

"Good idea."

They cooked a nice breakfast together. As they were starting to finish eating, Allison again spoke up, "I think I'm going to leave you two alone now."

Breanna responded, "You don't have to go. Please stay."

"No, it's time. You were right, I needed to be here last night. It was a great experience and I love you for letting me be a part of it. But it's not going to be a threesome like that every time. Now, the two of you need some time to just yourselves. To enjoy each other. You don't have to make love again. You just need some time to be the two of you together."

Greg looked at Breanna, "She's right, you know. She can be a very wise woman. It's one of the many things I have come to love over the last few days."

Allison got up, went back to the bedroom to get dressed, and left. Greg and Breanna spent the rest of their time talking, and cuddling, and loving each other. Now that she was talking, Greg was amazed at how deep and caring she was. He continued to tell her how special she was, and how glad he was that she was such an important part of his life.

She would blush, but then she would tell him that she loved him, too.

----------

Even though they had been together the night before, Allison and Greg still had their daily call.

"Hello, darling."

"Hello, my love. I missed you."

She giggled. "Silly, it's just been about 5 hours."

"It doesn't matter if it's 5 hours or 5 minutes; I miss you when you're not with me."

"Wow. I love you more and more every day."

"No surprises tonight."

"Nope, tonight you and Sarah will be on your own."

"Good. It's not that I didn't love having you here."

"I understand what you mean. Although I am really glad I could be there last night. It answered a couple of questions for me."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know we've talked about our love for each other. And I've told you my concerns about me getting jealous."

"Yeah, keep going."

"It's gone. The jealousy is gone. I watched you make love to Breanna more than once, but I felt no pain. Do you know why? Because you also kept looking at me. And I could see in your eyes just how much you love me. I didn't see any less love for me, even when you were sharing your love with Breanna. Does any of that make sense?"

"Oddly enough, it does. I don't love you any less. In fact, I think I love you even more. As we said last night, you are my love and my life. I'll take it even further, you are my everything!"

"I love you so much, darling!"

"I love you, too, sweetheart!"

They continued to talk about everything, and about nothing! In Greg's mind, it was a very good afternoon!

----------

to be continued

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 147 milliseconds