Supernatural: Discoveries Ch. 02

She opened her mouth to speak, but Dean quickly cut off her words by crushing his full lips against hers in a blatantly sexual kiss. He pushed his tongue deep inside her mouth to slide against hers sensuously. She began to tremble as the devastatingly erotic kiss continued, powerless to do anything except respond to his ruthless assault.

She was only vaguely aware of Sam lifting her shirt but whimpered into Dean's mouth when she felt Sam's lips sucking gently on her nipple, his tongue circling and licking the erect tip.

Dean lifted his head, his eyes searching hers. His deep voice was gruffer than normal when he said, "If you want us to stop, you'd better say so now."

Alex gazed up at him through a haze of tequila, dope and raging sexual desire. Want them to stop? Was he joking? Her body burned everywhere their hands and mouths had been, her pussy already wet and aching for the same attention. Sam had raised his head too, and as they both stared down at her she became acutely aware of how rigidly they were holding themselves in check while they waited for her answer.

Knowing how badly these two unbelievably hot guys wanted her made her even hornier. She desperately needed them to fuck her, to use her body in every dirty, nasty way they wanted. The fact that they were brothers only heightened her craving, and if they didn't take her soon she thought she'd go insane.

Barely able to find her voice, she managed to whisper, "Don't stop ... please?"

Hearing her husky plea, they both grinned arrogantly but to her surprise and great frustration didn't immediately return their hands and mouths to her feverish skin. Instead they glanced at each other, Sam's eyes questioning his older brother's until Dean nodded, indicating that it was okay.

Having Dean's unspoken consent, Sam quickly covered Alex's mouth in a forceful, steamy kiss. Dean started sucking avidly on her nipple as his hand traveled slowly down her flat belly to the drawstring of her pants, which came undone with a quick tug. They released her wrists to pull her t-shirt off, both stopping to admire her breasts which were, to Dean's surprised appreciation, completely real. Sloping gently, her full, round tits were tipped with dusky pink nipples stiff with arousal.

Now kneeling on the floor facing her, Dean and Sam shrugged off their unbuttoned shirts before hauling their t-shirts over their heads and tossing them aside. Alex's breath caught in her throat as her eyes roved hungrily over their sculpted bodies, from their broad shoulders and hard pecs to their washboard abs. Her fingers curled with the need to feel their smooth naked flesh and she reached out to touch them, but moaned in disappointment when Sam seized her wrists and held them effortlessly with one hand, laughing at her frustrated expression.

"Uh-uh, not yet," he admonished, lowering his mouth to nibble on the sensitive area just above her collarbone. She shivered delicately as he tweaked her nipple again with his long fingers.

"We're just getting started," Dean agreed, licking and sucking the other swollen peak. His lips and tongue scorched a path down her ribs to her quivering stomach. After flicking his tongue into her navel, he hooked his fingers into the waistband of her pajama bottoms.

"Lift your hips, baby," he commanded softly. As soon as she obeyed, he swiftly peeled the pants down her legs and off. He moved between them, pushing her slender thighs further apart with his hands. Her pussy was waxed bare except for a tiny blonde triangle just above her swollen clit. Her plump lips hid the soft pink slit between her legs, but Dean could still see how wet she already was. He moved his face forward and blew on the hot, throbbing flesh.

Alex, her breathing ragged and shallow, was getting so frustrated by their gentle seduction that she thought she'd lose her mind. She didn't want them to be slow and deliberate – she wanted them to fuck her to within an inch of her life with their tongues and fingers and most of all their hard cocks. When she felt Dean's breath on her aching pussy instead of his mouth, she finally couldn't take any more torment.

"Dean, stop teasing me and do it."

He looked up at her with mock innocence. "Do what?"

"Dammit, you know what."

He smiled wickedly. "You're right, I do. But I want to hear you say it." He blew on her tingling flesh again. "Tell me what you want and I'll give it to you."

"I want you to lick my pussy. I want you to fuck me with your fingers and suck on my clit." Her eyes burned into his. "And then I want you to fuck me with your big, hard dick. Do you think you can manage that?"

Dean's cocky grin was replaced by an expression of naked lust. "Oh, I think so."

Her soft laugh became a low moan as Dean's gorgeous mouth covered her slick pussy completely, his tongue darting inside to taste her musky juices before repeatedly flicking over her pulsing clit, making her squirm and sigh.

"Is this what you want?" he asked as he slid two fingers up her dripping hole, pumping them in and out as his thumb rubbed the ultra-sensitive bud. "Do you like this?" He closed his lips around it and sucked gently then harder as he continued to finger-fuck her. The stubble on his cheeks scraped the inside of her thighs, but the rough sensation just added to her pleasure.

Alex writhed on the couch, her moans turning to whimpers in the back of her throat as her breathing became more jagged.

"Oh, Jesus, that feels so good, Dean ... don't stop ... God, don't stop ...." She turned her glazed eyes towards Sam. "Suck on my tits ... please, Sammy ... I need to have your mouth on me too." Sam gladly obliged, enclosing his lips around one erect nipple and sucking vigorously while pinching the other with his fingers.

Alex started trembling uncontrollably as the tension grew inside her, coiling like a spring tighter and tighter. Her head started thrashing from side to side as their hands and mouths brought her closer to the edge of orgasm.

"Oh, Jesus, just like that ... please ... I'm so close ... oh, God, you're gonna make me come ...." Her breath came in short, panting gasps as the pressure built higher and higher, becoming so unbearable she was sure she was dying, then, "Oh ... Fuck!" She began convulsing as she came violently, the spasms racking her entire body as her muscles contracted again and again, arching her back off the couch. She cried out wordlessly, unable to doing anything but ride the waves of ecstasy which receded momentarily only to crash upon her with even greater force.

Dean and Sam continued their lascivious assault on her body, refusing to let up even when she begged them to stop. When her pussy started clenching around his pistoning fingers Dean replaced them with his mouth, licking and sucking greedily as her orgasmic juices flowed out of her.

After what seemed like an eternity, the spasms became shudders which became tremors until finally Alex lay there completely spent, her only movement the rise and fall of her chest as her breathing gradually returned to normal. Only then did Dean and Sam raise their heads to gaze down at her limp form and satisfied expression. They both stood up and quickly undid their jeans, shoving them down their long, muscled legs and kicking them aside before taking off their socks.

Alex lay there with her eyes closed, so drained she never wanted to move again. When she heard the rustle of clothing, her heavy eyelids drifted open but widened as she stared in awe at two of the most magnificent male bodies she had ever seen. Her mouth went dry as her eyes slid over the hard ridges and planes of their lean, well-muscled arms, chests, stomachs, and legs. What drew her attention the most were the big, rigid erections pointing boldly toward her; Sam's cock was a bit longer while Dean's was slightly thicker, but both were equally impressive.

Her lethargy quickly melted away as the heat of sexual arousal built inside her again. The knowledge that these large, swollen dicks were hard for her gave her an incredible rush of feminine power.

They let Alex enjoy the view for a minute before Dean said, "Now it's our turn." Before she knew what was happening he had flipped her onto her stomach, kneeling behind her on the floor while Sam sat on the couch by her head.

Sam kissed her passionately then leaned back with her trapped between his long legs. "Suck my dick, baby," he said huskily, groaning when she obediently wrapped her hand around the base and bent down to lick the drops of pre-cum from the head. She ran her tongue up one side and down the other before closing her lips around the throbbing shaft. She started licking and sucking on his cock skillfully as she jerked him with her hand, lifting her gaze to his face to see the pleasure she was giving him.

Dean touched her pussy to find it still soaked from her orgasm. He dipped two fingers inside her then spread the juices over his hard dick, doing this a few times until it glistened. He pushed the head into her silky wet warmth, sliding into her slowly so she could adjust to his size. He gritted his teeth as he sank into her inch by inch. Christ! Her pussy was so hot and tight he had to steel himself from coming like a 12-year-old kid with his first skin magazine. There was no way in hell he was gonna let that happen; he was going to last until she came again, even if it killed him.

So when he was fully buried inside her he stopped, holding her hips still when she tried to rock back against him. When his boiling blood cooled a little, he withdrew to the tip of his dick before plunging it all the way back in again. As he started fucking her with a steady rhythm he reached his hand around and began caressing her clit, making her moan loudly around Sam's cock.

Sam watched Alex suck him while his brother screwed her from behind. Jesus! The way she swirled her tongue around his dick as it pumped in and out of her wet mouth was driving him crazy. He tangled his long fingers in her thick hair, his hands urging her to take more of his smooth length between her red lips. She did so eagerly, swallowing inch after inch until he was deep inside her throat. She slid her lips all the way up before deep-throating him again.

Sam groaned again, his breathing becoming more labored as she kept giving him the best blow job he'd ever had. His hands tightened on the back of her head to hold it still as he began lifting and lowering his slim hips, fucking her mouth with his huge cock. Sam felt his balls tighten as his climax approached. He knew he couldn't hold out much longer, but it felt so good he didn't care.

Alex kept sucking and jerking him faster and harder as she used her other hand to play with his balls. When his entire body tensed she knew he was seconds away from coming, so she quickly shoved a finger up his ass. Sam's cock erupted, shooting hot, white cream down her throat. She kept her lips closed tightly over his spurting dick, sucking on it until she was sure she had gotten every last drop.

She looked back over her shoulder at Dean, who was still fucking her at a leisurely pace. "That just leaves you, baby," she purred, smiling at him as she licked Sam's salty cum from her lips.

"Oh, don't you worry," he replied as he started thrusting a bit faster. "I'm not in any hurry. You just relax and enjoy it." He glanced at Sam, who was sitting there with a dazed expression. "You okay, little brother?"

"I think she killed me."

"I knew you couldn't last more than ten minutes. I guess I'll have to show you how it's done." Dean grasped Alex's hips and fucked her with long, deep strokes. He looked down at her perfect ass to watch his throbbing dick slide in and out of her slick pussy. He grunted when she pushed herself against him every time he drove into her.

Panting slightly, Alex looked back at him once more. "Of course you can last forever like that." She rolled her hips and squeezed his cock with her pussy muscles, making him groan again. "But I bet you won't last long if you fuck me hard," she challenged with a taunting gleam in her eyes.

"Really? I guess we'll find out, won't we?" Dean immediately held her hips tighter and started nailing her as hard and fast as he could, making her cry out sharply. He grabbed her by the shoulders and hauled her backwards as he drove into her savagely, his balls and thighs slapping loudly against her round ass cheeks.

As her moans and whimpers grew louder, Dean knew she was close to coming again but refused to relent. Instead, he jerked her shoulders up until she was pressed against him. Holding her tightly with a forearm across her chest above her bouncing tits, he slipped his fingers between her legs to rub her sensitive clit as he continued to fuck her brutally.

"Is this what you wanted?" he whispered hotly in her ear. "'Cause it's what I've wanted to do to you all night. I wanted to fuck you just like this. I wanted to make you my slut. Are you my slut, Alex?" She could only whimper in response, her hands grasping at his hard thighs as he repeatedly rammed his cock into her inflamed flesh.

Sam, watching the ecstasy on Alex's face, sat forward on the couch and began sucking roughly on her nipples, increasing her pleasure even further.

"You love this, don't you? You love being fucked by my brother and me. You love being our little slut, don't you?" When she didn't answer, Dean bit her shoulder, not hard enough to break the skin but enough to make her wince. "Don't you?"

"Yes," she gasped, nearly delirious with the sensations ravaging her body. "Yes, I love it. I love being your slut ... yours and Sam's ... oh, God ... oh, fuck ... I'm gonna come again ...."

Dean felt her muscles squeeze his cock tightly as she started convulsing again. Thrusting into her a few more times, he finally let go, shooting his creamy load into her throbbing hole with a guttural moan. He let her spasming pussy milk every drop from his dick before withdrawing from her body with a slight shudder.

Alex fell forward weakly onto Sam's lap while Dean collapsed on the floor, both of them panting heavily. Sam gently lifted Alex onto the couch, kissing her lips softly as he laid her against the cushions. The scent of sweat and sex hung in the air as the three of them became lost in their own thoughts.

Sam spoke first. "Well, I don't know about you guys, but I say we smoke that other joint."

Dean chuckled tiredly. "My little brother, the party animal. Who would've guessed?"

Alex sighed. "I need to go to the bathroom first, but I don't think I have the energy to get there."

Sam easily swung her up into his arms and carried her to the bathroom. Dean was picking himself up off the floor when Sam sat back down.

"Dean ... what just happened here ... are we okay?" Sam looked at his brother with concern. As much as he'd enjoyed it, he didn't want it to come between them.

Dean sat down on the couch, grabbing the half-empty flask to pour two shots. "Yeah, we're good. Just don't expect it to become a regular thing." He handed a glass to Sam and picked up the other. "Got it?"

"Yeah, I hear ya."

They drank the tequila, and Dean noticed that Sam didn't grimace this time.

He laughed. "Who are you and what have you done with my brother?"

Sam poured two more shots, downing his with a smooth swallow. "You know, as hard a time as you give me, I think you like me being your "geek brother." He grinned. "I think you're afraid I might give you some actual competition with the ladies."

Dean smirked. "Now, I wouldn't go that far ...." They looked up as the bathroom door opened and Alex came out, swaying slightly. "Need some help, babe?"

"No, I can manage." They watched as she carefully made her way back to the couch and sat down between them. Dean offered her his shot, which she looked at uncertainly before taking.

"What's the matter? Partied out already?" Dean chuckled at her scathing look.

"No, my body just can't handle as much alcohol as yours can. In case you haven't noticed, you're both a lot bigger than me."

"Oh, we noticed." Dean's eyes skimmed over her luscious curves before looking up at her. "Seriously though, Alex, if you're too tired we can stop."

"Are you kidding? I just needed a quick breather." She tossed back the shot. "I'm good to go if you guys are. Sam, you wanna do the honors?" Sam lit the second joint, which they shared along with the remaining tequila. Dean reached for Alex, but to his surprise she slapped his hand away. "What ...?"

She got up and moved a little unsteadily to the loveseat where she leaned back, making herself comfortable. "Uh-uh, it's my turn again." Their eyes followed her hands as she slowly slid them from her thighs up over her hips and belly until they cupped her full tits. Knowing she had their undivided attention, she began lightly pinching her still-swollen nipples. "Which means both of you have to just sit there and watch." Her breathing deepened as she teased herself with her fingers. "Besides, I promised you a demonstration, didn't I, Dean?"

Dean recalled that she hadn't actually made that promise, but he wasn't about to mention that right now. "That's right, you did."

"And I always keep my promises so ... relax and enjoy the show." Alex watched them watching her as she fondled the sensitive peaks, glancing down to see that their cocks were getting hard again. Knowing how much she was turning them on made her even hotter and she felt her silky juices pooling between her legs. Even so, she brought a finger up to her mouth and licked the tip to make it wet. Spreading her legs wide, she placed that one glistening finger on her pulsing clit and started caressing it. She moaned softly in pleasure as she touched herself.

Their dicks fully erect and throbbing, Dean and Sam watched her every move as Alex continued to play with her swollen clit and nipples. She raised her other hand to her mouth and slid a finger between her lips, sucking on it as if it were a cock. Dean made a harsh sound in the back of his throat. She reached down, slipped the moistened finger between the slick folds of her slit, and began finger-fucking herself while continuing to rub her clit. Her eyes slid closed and her breathing deepened further as she made herself hotter and wetter with her talented fingers.

Dean and Sam's dicks throbbed painfully as they watched Alex finger her pussy for them. Needing to ease the pressure, each brother unconsciously wrapped a hand around his pulsating cock and began stroking the hard, smooth length.

Alex opened her eyes, gasping in unexpected pleasure at the sight of these two large, strong men jerking themselves off as they watched her masturbate. She'd always found it very erotic to watch a guy stroke his own dick. The pressure built inside her and she knew she was close to coming again. She started rocking her hips gently to further stimulate her tender, sensitive flesh then slipped a second finger into her dripping pussy, but the friction still wasn't enough. She needed a big, stiff cock filling her, stretching her, fucking her.

"Sammy, come fuck me. Now."

Sam immediately dropped to his knees between her widespread legs and drove balls-deep into her. His single thrust was enough to send her over the edge. Sam held himself still inside her, gritting his teeth as her pussy muscles repeatedly squeezed his throbbing dick. When her spasms eased, he began fucking her with hard, deep thrusts.

Dean watched them from the couch as he continued to jerk his cock. He knew he had to be really wasted because watching his brother nail Alex was really turning him on. His mind momentarily resisted this fact, but it felt so damn good he stopped giving a shit and just gave into it.

He realized that Alex was shamelessly watching him stroke his dick and grinned brazenly at her with an arched eyebrow. "Enjoying the show?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds