Supernatural: Discoveries Ch. 02

She smiled back teasingly. "Are you?"

Suddenly she let out a sharp gasp as Sam hooked her legs over his arms and leaned over her, driving his long dick even deeper inside her. Snaking his hand between their bodies, he rubbed her clit with his thumb as he slammed into her with punishing force. Her over-stimulated pussy started clenching as she peaked again, bucking and thrashing beneath him. He hauled her legs up over his shoulders and impaled her so deeply with his cock she felt she was being split apart.

Sam kept pounding her, making her spasms go on and on. His thrusts became harder and faster until he came with a loud groan, filling Alex with his hot load as her pussy throbbed around him. When his cock finally stopped spurting he collapsed on top of her, pressing her into the loveseat. After a minute or so he managed to lift his weight from her onto his elbows. Kissing her lips softly, he withdrew from her and rolled off.

Alex lay there as he left her with her legs splayed open, her chest rising and falling as her breathing returned to normal. Her pussy was on fire, raw and tender from the excessive stimulation. Yet when she looked over at Dean's long, swollen cock, she didn't care how sore she was; she wanted him to fuck her again.

Sam went to the bathroom, coming back a minute later with a wet facecloth. She sighed in relief as he soothed her burning flesh with the cool cloth, gently wiping away their combined fluids.

After giving Sam a grateful smile, Alex slid forward and crawled over to Dean, kneeling on the floor between his long legs. She watched as he stroked his dick, licking her lips in hungry anticipation before raising her eyes to his. "Would you like me to help you with that?"

He took his hand away. "If you insist."

Still looking up at him, she wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock and slid her hand up and down the hard shaft. Dean's heated gaze dropped to watch as she jerked him off slowly then used her fingertips to spread the drops of pre-cum over the head. Rising up on her knees, she bent her head to his straining erection and enclosed her soft lips around the smooth tip only. She sucked on him so gently he dug his fingers into the couch so he wouldn't grab her head and shove his whole dick down her throat.

She knew she was driving him crazy, but Alex refused to give him what he wanted. Instead of swallowing his cock, she drew one of his nuts into her mouth and sucked on it before moving on to the other. Releasing his balls from her mouth with a faint popping sound, she then proceeded to blow gently on his aching, jerking length. Only when he was practically twitching with frustration did she look up at him with a small smile, rubbing one finger back and forth over the ultra-sensitive tip.

Dean, his breathing labored, glowered down at her. "Just do it, will you?"

Alex looked up at him with wide-eyed innocence. "Do what?"

"Jesus Christ, you know what."

Her emerald eyes gleamed with smug satisfaction as she turned his earlier tormenting words back on him. "You're right, I do. But I want to hear you say it." She blew on his throbbing flesh again. "Tell me what you want, baby. I'll give it to you."

"I want you to suck my cock. I want you to swallow it down your throat." His eyes blazed into hers. "And then I want you to sit on it and ride me with your hot little pussy. Think you can manage that?"

"Do you really have any doubt?" she asked, arching an eyebrow arrogantly.

Dean's soft chuckle became a low groan as she closed her full lips around his engorged dick, her wet mouth taking every inch until he was completely in her throat. Maintaining suction, Alex slid her lips up to the head then all the way down again, deep-throating him over and over until he was gasping and thrusting his hips against her mouth.

Knowing he couldn't take much more without coming, Dean jerked her up roughly and had her straddle his slim hips with her knees. He felt between her legs, gratified to find her already wet and ready for him. Grasping himself with one hand and her hip with the other, he guided the tip of his cock into her slick hole then let her slowly lower herself onto him until he was fully embedded inside her.

Knowing she was sore, Dean stayed perfectly still as Alex adjusted to the invasion of her tender flesh. Only the twitching muscle in his jaw revealed the massive effort this took, but he was determined to let her go at her own pace.

After a minute, Alex began moving herself up and down on his painfully swollen cock, steadying herself by holding onto his broad shoulders. Despite his just-made resolution not to rush her, Dean almost lost control when he felt her slippery heat gripping his dick as she rode him. To keep himself from grabbing her hips and impaling her brutally, he raised his arms and clasped his hands tightly behind his head. He tried to ignore the intense sensations she was causing and instead focused totally on her.

Dean watched her eyes flutter closed and her lips part sensuously as her pleasure mounted. She started rocking her hips to take him even deeper, riding him harder and faster as she panted and moaned and whimpered in the back of her throat.

Alex opened her passion-glazed eyes and whispered, "Dean."

Taking that one word as permission, he seized her hips and yanked her down roughly as he lifted his pelvis to plunge his cock into her. He kept sliding her up and down his dick, thrusting upward every time he hauled her against him.

Alex continued to writhe on top of him, the nerve endings between her legs so hyper-sensitive she was in ecstatic agony. She knew the lightest touch would be just too much for her overloaded senses to bear.

When she felt Dean slide his hand between their bodies, she whimpered. "No ... please ... I can't take anymore ...."

Looking into her pleading eyes, he smiled gently but firmly. "Yes, you can, baby ... just a little more ...." The second his rough thumb touched her clit, Alex exploded, throwing her head back with a scream as the spasms rocked her body. Dean held her hips firmly as she bucked and thrashed above him violently, watching as her long blonde hair tumbled wildly around her shoulders just as it had in his fantasy. But this – the reality – was so much better.

With her body still jerking above him, he filled his hands with her round ass cheeks. Pulling her downward, Dean drove his cock up into her brutally, again and again, until with a guttural, "Fuck," he came, shuddering uncontrollably as he filled her with his hot cream for the second time that night.

His first thought, when he could hold onto one, was that he had hurt her. Alex was leaning heavily against his chest with her head on his shoulder, making no movement or sound other than her soft breathing

"Alex? You alright? Baby, talk to me." Worriedly, he cupped his hand behind her head and leaned her away from him so he could look at her. His concern turned to rueful amusement when he realized she was sound asleep, a small, satisfied smile curving her beautiful lips.

Dean chuckled softly as he stood up with her in his arms and carried her over to his bed. He laid her down then grabbed the damp facecloth Sam had used earlier and gently washed her inflamed, swollen flesh.

Sam, lying in the other bed, watched sleepily as Dean slid into bed beside Alex and gathered her into his strong arms. "Is she okay?"

Dean smoothed the hair back from her face tenderly. "Yeah, she's fine. I think we finally wore her out though." He reached over to turn off the lamp then snuggled her against his chest again. Within minutes, both he and Sam were dead to the world.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 530 milliseconds