Surefoot 05: Secrets & Lies Ch. 03

"I know. When I said sleepover, I mean sleep. It's been a long, exhausting couple of days, and right now I could barely raise a smile let alone anything else. And I'd love your company." He drew closer. "But if you think it might be too hard for you-"

"I can't believe you said that." But she regarded him some more before nodding. "Okay. But I'm warning you, Captain, the first sign of any rise of interest from below the belt and..."

They didn't make an effort to display themselves to each as they undressed; neither did they turn their backs or offer any human-type coyness. Hrelle switched off the lights; the environment of his quarters was more baffled than others, to allow him total darkness and silence and let his enhanced senses rest.

They climbed into bed, feeling their heat, their fur, drinking in their scents. Her back was to him, her tail brushing teasingly against his groin.

"Watch yourself down there."

She chuckled. "Sorry. It has a mind of its own."

"That's usually my excuse."

Kami's breath slowed. "Are you okay, Esek?"

He didn't respond immediately. "Sasha and Giles and the others were almost killed, doing what should have been an ordinary, boring task. I carried the bodies of dead children in my arms, unable to help them. The Bel-Zon might be active again. We uncovered a terrible crime, something I thought had been banished in the past. My past. And I killed. And I just feel numb to it all. I wonder if a part of me died some time ago to leave me numb."

"No. It's that part of you that's talking right now, you know."

He shuddered. "I don't know what the future will bring any more."

She shifted in place, looking over her shoulder at him in the dark. "When did you ever know?"

He grunted. "You got me there."

Kami settled down again. "You and I will work all this out together - later. For now, put an arm around me."

He complied. She reached up and started stroking his palm.

"What are you doing?"

"Seeing if this will make you purr and rub up against me."

"No, but I've got something else you can stroke."

She stopped stroking, and tightened his hold on her. "Good night, Fat Cat."

He sighed, contented. "Good night, Lil' Kitten..."

THE ADVENTURES OF THE SUREFOOT WILL CONTINUE IN... GREY MATTERS

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds