Susan and the Professor Ch. 11

Still, as the flicking tendrils continued to fall, the pain passed the point of being merely annoying, or even just hurting, and became agonizing. Susan has compared it to being badly sunburned and having someone incessantly slapping the burned area. To Jean, it was more like being stung by a bee, twenty times with each flick of the whip - with twenty more on the way, and twenty after that, and on and on, seemingly without end. Even her resistance was finally worn down and her protests degenerated into moans and winces, tears flowing down her face. Her twisting and turning stopped and she just lay there on the table, finally crying out, "Please, Susan, stop! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'l1 do anything, but stop! Please!"

By that time her ass, and even her cunt lips, despite the hair, had taken on the uniform red color of deep sunburn. Despite not having the hard hand applied to her as had happened to Susan that evening, the heat radiating from her bottom matched that generated by the more conventional spanking. As Susan and Robert surveyed, and felt the burning cheeks, and looking closely at the open cunt, Susan asked, "Are you really sorry? You'll do anything?"

"Oh, yes, I'm sorry!"

"Ok, ask Robert to fuck you!"

"Susan, please! I can't do that! I can't ask a man to do that!"

"Oh, yes you can!" With that, she brought the whip down one more time.

"Oh, gods, this is awful." Then, with a whimper, "Robert, fuck me."

Remembering how Jean had watched her having to beg Robert to spank her, Susan insisted, "Say please!"

Almost whispering, "Please, Robert, fuck me."

"Say it louder. We didn't hear you."

With absolute mortification, Jean finally broke down in tears and virtually shouted, "PLEASE ROBERT, FUCK ME!" As she admitted to Susan later, she had no objection to having Robert take her - she probably wanted it at that point - but the humiliation was just too much. Perversely enough, however, while she did not have Susan's predilection for sexual arousal through submissiveness, in this case it suddenly seemed to work. Having her will to resist broken and, now, being forced to beg a man to screw her, caused a surge of salacious heat to shoot through her. She had been tremendously aroused by watching Susan being spanked and even more by the erotic act of watching the intimate sex act that followed. Now, being forced to ask for and have adulterous sex stimulated her, and, really for the first time, she understood why if affected Susan the way it did.

For Robert, all of this erotic activity had its inevitable impact. His robe was open, and his cock was rampant. He had looked at and felt Jean's most private parts, something he never had thought of doing, and he was more than ready for the final step. Standing between her wide spread legs, he looked at her open cunt, wet and inviting. As she loudly asked him to fuck her, he moved forward, placed the head of his cock at her opening, and pushed inward. She was well lubricated inside, and he sank up to his balls into her with no opposition - she obviously was thoroughly prepared for fucking. Resting his hands on the table on each side of her, he began a vigorous in and out motion, pounding hard against her crotch, crushing her cunt lips as he entered, withdrawing and plunging in again.

Susan watch, entranced. She had seen Don screw Jean many times, but never in a position where she could see so clearly the penetration. She put her hand in between them and felt the slippery cock as it pulled out and surged back, feeling also the cunt as it engulfed the shaft. With her fingers wet from the contact, she ran them back between the ass cheeks and, finding the hole, slid a finger inside and used it like a little cock, matching Robert's entrances and partial withdrawals, actually feeling his cock through the thin membrane separating the vaginal and anal passages. It was a very peculiar and exciting feeling, and gave rise to a new idea.

Pulling her finger out, she, with some difficulty, broke Robert's concentration and quietly asked, "Remember what you said a British man would rather do to a woman alter spanking her than fuck her?" With that statement, she took one cheek in each hand and pulled them wide apart, completely exposing Jean's puckered asshole. "Bugger her!"

Jean was lying flat on the table, her bottom raised on the pillow so that Robert had easy access to her cunt. She had been excited when the fucking began, and the vigor of the pounding against her cunt had built that excitement to a fever pitch. Whatever qualms she might have had about being screwed had vanished, and she was bucking back against Robert's cock as actively as her position permitted, urging it to go in as deeply as possible. She had felt Susan's finger go into her ass and start to finger-fuck her, as it had many times in the past, and that had merely added fuel to her flame - in fact, she felt a little let down when it was pulled out. Almost immediately, however, she felt herself pulled wide open, but, while she was aware, in the back of her mind, that everything was exposed, it didn't trouble her at that moment.

Abruptly, however, to her shock, she felt Robert's cock pull out of her cunt, leaving her hanging, not knowing what had happened. Then, to her utter surprise, she felt him move up slightly to where Susan was holding the cheeks apart, and put his cock at the opening to her ass. It had already been lubricated by Susan's fingers, and the cock, itself, was very slippery from Jean's cunt emissions, so, as he pushed inward, the asshole opened easily, seemingly welcoming its entrance. However, Jean gasped, "Oh...unh...oh, don't," as it went in, slumping flat, inert, onto the table.

Don and Jean, of course, had practiced anal intercourse, but, while she found it to be exciting and enjoyable, it never had been one of her favorite sexual activities. Actually, once the penetration had been made, she found the act to be quite enjoyable, the cock fucking her ass, slipping in and out, felt very good, and it certainly was intimate - but there was something that made it less attractive than she thought it should be. Finally, she had decided that the real problem was the position, on her stomach, her bottom in the air, or bent over, again with her bottom raised. Not only was the position unattractive (at least, in her mind), but she also thought that it was degrading and demeaning. She never had been a strong feminist, never a "bra- burner," but she didn't like being in such a submissive pose.

She liked screwing with her on top where she could control her motions, or on her back where she could push against the cock or arch up - or any of the other means to be an active co-participant in the sex act. She just didn't like the idea of being a more or less passive partner, even if it did feel good. So, while Don liked it, they, as with most couples who have been together for some time, naturally fell into a pattern of doing those things that both most enjoyed. Consequently, when they introduced Susan to the depraved act of ass fucking they, themselves, had not done it for some years. Since then, Don had fucked Susan's ass quite a few times, with real pleasure for both, and Jean had enjoyed helping and watching the buggering while refraining from participating herself.

Therefore, when Robert's cock eased itself into her anal passage, it entered a tunnel that had been penetrated in the past only by Don and by nothing except fingers for a very long time. Jean's immediate response was one of complete shock, her sexual arousal disappearing as she crumpled onto the table, moaning and pleading that he should take it out. Robert was into her completely by that time, of course, and he slowly moved his cock in and out a few times, looking questioningly at Susan. She, also, didn't know what to do. Jean wasn't fighting, just begging to have it pulled out - a very, submissive, un-Jean-like reaction. Before they could react, however, something amazing happened.

Jean had suffered an incredible series of incidents which had run counter to everything she could accept. In her entire adult life, only Don had spanked her, and then only when she knew that she was wrong and tacitly accepted the punishment. Now, she had been tricked into permitting herself to be tied down to a table by a trusted friend (whom she had just betrayed, of course - but she wasn't thinking of that then), her skirt raised and, unbelievably, her panties cut off. Tied down and open, she had been humiliated by having everything she had below the waist blatantly revealed, over her indignant protest, to a man she knew only as a social friend. Then, even more incredibly, she had been whipped into submission by, of all people, Susan! Most unthinkable of all, though, was being forced to abase herself so far as to actually beg a man to fuck her! She thought that she would have died before demeaning herself that much! Even worse, in a way, however, was her own reaction. Instead of lying there stoically, bravely letting herself be abused, shaming Susan and Robert by her dignified refusal to acknowledge what they were doing, she had inexplicably become aroused to the point that she was a willing partner in her own violation.

The crowning touch, of course, was having a cock put into her ass. Susan's fingers had augmented her sexual excitement, but having herself pulled open and the finger replaced by a cock was just too much. It was the final indignity, a totally unexpected intrusion, and she just collapsed, all sexual desire gone. She lay there, no longer protesting, as the cock slipped in and out, a receptacle to be used. Suddenly, like a bolt of lightning, a surge of sexual energy went through her as she thought of her position. Tied down over a table, spread open and vulnerable, spanked into submission, fucked and now being buggered - she had been completely conquered and was now being taken, being used! Somehow the very powerlessness of her position astonishingly kindled a flame that engulfed her. For the first time she understood how Susan could be excited by being subjugated and dominated - how being a sex slave could be exhilarating.

So, surprising herself, as well as Susan and Robert, the sexual desire in Jean was reborn, and, raising herself up as far as possible on the table, she pushed her ass back as hard as she could onto Robert's cock. Holding her hips up, she tried to open herself even wider to his penetration, making it as easy as possible to use her ass, making the hole as accessible as possible. Robert took advantage of her offering, plunging in and out with increasing vigor as she stayed rigid, a perfect target receiving a real pounding. For Jean, the absolute subordination of her body to his lustful fucking raised her excitement to a fever pitch, and, while she persisted in holding still as he took her, tremors preceding orgasm flowed through her.

Susan was enthralled as she watched all of this. She, of course, had never watched an ass fucking, and she was fascinated by seeing the cock going deep into that hairless hole, so unlike a cunt. She had been startled by the abrupt change in Jean, but she was thrilled to see how her distaste had given way to obvious pleasure and excitement. As she saw Robert's climax approaching, she reached under Jean and began playing with her clit, providing the final stimulus that sent her over the edge just as Robert ejaculated deep into her rectum. Jean's hips surged back as his pelvis drove forward, and the two of them stayed locked together for almost a minute before, finally, Robert withdrew and she slumped back onto the table, exhausted.

Susan watched the cock as it slowly slipped out, a string of cum still connecting it to Jean's ass. Even when it was completely out, her eyes still stayed fixed, seemingly almost hypnotized, on the very red cheeks and the cleavage between them. Robert, seeing her rapt gaze, reached down, putting one hand on each cheek, pulled them widely apart, revealing the just-emptied opening for her inspection. She was absolutely astounded as she looked at the yawning hole going into Jean's ass, a red, shiny tunnel, wet with cum, that was at least an inch in diameter. Curiosity getting the better of her, she slid two, and then three, fingers in, feeling the slippery walls, amazed at the sensual sensation as she probed as far as she could reach. It was unbelievably erotic to look down and see her own fingers buried so deeply in Jean's ass, a place where she normally had to work to get one finger in past the sphincter - but to have three in! Impossible.

During all this, Jean just lay there, docilely, accepting without protest anything they wanted to do. She felt herself pulled open, and was aware that her asshole was certainly on view, but she made no effort to fight the exposure - if anything, in her uncharacteristically submissive mood the blatantly revealing position added to her perverse "slave girl" mentality. Even when she felt Susan's probing hand, she made no effort to close herself. Finally, Susan withdrew her fingers, and she and Robert watched as the shiny, stretched flesh around the hole slowly contracted, the smoothness becoming puckered, until the opening was tightly closed - but even then, cum continued to seep out, keeping the area between the cheeks moist and slippery.

Tearing her eyes away from Jean's bottom, Susan went around the table and released her wrists from the handcuffs, while Robert freed her ankles. After being fastened down for so long, she had difficulty straightening up at first, and her legs didn't want to come together. They helped her to rise, the three of them presenting a curious spectacle as they stood there - Susan, completely naked except for the thigh-high hose, Robert, still wearing the short robe, which was hanging open, revealing his half-hard cock, and Jean, with her skirt having fallen into place, completely dressed.

No one, seeing them, would have dreamed that she was the one who had just been the victim (?) of a thorough whipping followed by a vigorous fucking and buggering! As they stood there, arms around each other, ostensibly holding Jean up, no one seemed to know just what to do. Suddenly, impulsively, the two women embraced and simultaneously whispered, "I'm sorry!" Their mutual apology struck them both as being funny, and they laughed together, deflating the tension in the air, as they hugged each other harder. Robert joined in the merriment, and they all relaxed, pleased that there were no recriminations or hurt feelings - however, while feelings might not have been hurt, a pair of crimson asses had been!

The little group stayed together for a few more moments, then broke up as Susan dressed, feeling oddly embarrassed as she did so while the other two watched. Each had seen her naked and putting her clothes on after sex many times, but, somehow, it was different with both of them staring. When she and Jean were ready to leave, they said the usual platitudes - "be sure and write," "come back soon," etc. - as well as a few more personal expressions suitable for three people who had just had a serious sexual encounter. Even with their sore bottoms, both women freely admitted that they had enjoyed the evening, and Robert's pleasure was obvious. There was one funny moment when Robert offered to let them keep the whip and cuffs, but, before Jean could respond, Susan emphatically rejected the offer, saying, "NO! She'd use it on me! You keep it!"

Robert agreed, but said, "Ok, but I'll bring it back the next time l'm in the U.S., and I'll use it on both of you!"

Jean, quickly, replied to that, saying forcefully, "Oh, no you won't! I don't ever want that thing used on me again. Of course, I might be interested to see it used on Susan." And then, probably to her own surprise, and certainly to that of Susan, she added, "If you ever spank me again, it had better be with your hand." That she would even concede the possibility was shocking to both of them.

Robert's amused reply was, "Ok, the whip for Susan, my hand for you." Then, ignoring Susan's strong protest about that, he held up the cut remnants of Jean's panties and asked, "Now, do you want to take these?"

Jean, uncharacteristically, blushed, and blurted out, "No, I don't think that I can wear those again! You can just throw them out!"

"Well, I'll keep them as a reminder of a very pleasant evening. I'll put them with Susan's among my souvenirs. Panties from two lovely American women!"

On that flattering note, Susan and Jean kissed him goodbye and headed home to their husbands. At first, the ride home was very quiet, but, soon, the atmosphere lightened as, first, Jean apologized again for betraying Susan and Susan countered by admitting that she probably overdid the whipping. Jean explained that she had every intention of doing just as they had planned, but, for some reason, the idea of watching Robert spanking Susan was unbelievably alluring and exciting - and, she admitted, it was even more arousing than she had expected.

Susan then conceded that she really had lost control while using the whip on Jean. She had, at first, intended to stop when the real stinging began, but the euphoria of power just went to her head and she was carried away by the pleasure of being in control. In any case, by the time they got home, any latent recriminations had been expunged and they intended to have a detailed discussion of the whole evening later. Amazingly, they each confessed that they had enjoyed everything that had happened, including the spankings - except, of course, for the pain. The humiliation and submission had, of course, been something that Susan might have been expected to relish, but to have Jean admit that it turned her on surprised both of them. There was no doubt that both would look forward to an evening of threesome sex with Robert if he did return - even if he carried out his threat to spank both of them.

They got home just as the game ended, so their relatively prolonged absence hadn't even been noticed. As they stood there in the living room facing their husbands, they looked, for all the world, like two innocent wives who had merely helped a friend pack while saying goodbye. If the husbands could have seen under their wives' skirts, however, they probably would have been surprised to find that neither was wearing panties. They definitely would have been startled if they had been able to see their curvy behinds, which certainly were very red. Even more, they undoubtedly would have been shocked if they could have seen the male cum that had been deposited in one's cunt and the other's ass. Two adulterous females, but no external evidence of their sins. Two cuckolded husbands with, unknowingly, a new prong growing on their invisible anthers. So, five people had enjoyed a very pleasant evening, and everyone was happy.

Three weeks later, a package arrived addressed to Jean containing a very nice basket of specialty food items from Fortnum and Mason. An enclosed card thanked her for her hospitality, but, more interestingly, hidden in the packing material was a smaller box, marked personal, addressed to Susan. When they were alone, Susan opened it, finding a discreet note detailing just how much Robert had enjoyed the time with her and hoping that they would get together again. At the end, he said, "I ruined one pair of your panties and kept another as a souvenir. Wear these in their place and think of me when you do! Also, I watched you destroy a pair of Jean's panties, so I'll replace them too as a 'thank you' to her for a wonderful evening."

Under the note Susan found a small package containing six pair of sheer, silk, French-made, lace panties. Underneath them, wrapped separately were three more pair, similar but in Jean's size. As a remembrance of sexual intimacy, the gifts were perfect, and the two women gloried in wearing them on special occasions, always feeling excited and a bit wanton as they put them on. Robert couldn't have chosen better.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds