Suzy Matron Ch. 03

"Could I stay down here another week mum? I need to relax after the exertions of the exams."

She thought about it for a moment and then she said I could as long as it was alright with Matron and that she would send me some spending money.

I put down the phone and went to tell Matron the good news.

She was just waking up. Avoiding as much of the juice and piss as I could I released her and allowed her to sit up in the bed. I told her the good news and the fact that I would be staying for another week and she smiled and said.

"That will be lovely George. We can have such fun together."

Suddenly there was a knock at the cottage door. I went downstairs to answer it and there stood the prettiest girl that I had ever seen.

"Hey you must be George." She said.

"Congratulations on your scholarship. I won it last year. Oh by the way they call me Julie."

We shook hands and then she said.

"I have been sent to find out if Matron is okay. She has not reported for duty today."

I explained that Matron had been bringing up fluid all night and she was not fit to go to work. She was exhausted. A plan was beginning to form in my head.

"Okay I will let the head know." Said Julie and she turned to leave.

Just as she turned to leave I said.

"Would you like to go to dinner tonight?"

"I would love to." She replied.

"I will let you pick the time and place." I said.

"I do not know Winchester at all." I explained.

"Okay I will send you a note later on today to let you know where and when." She said.

I closed the door and thought.

"I am going to have some fun tonight."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 766 milliseconds