• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Sweetest Sin
  • /
  • Page ⁨10⁩

Sweetest Sin

"Why am I not surprised? Of course you want me." Oliver's shoulders tensed as he felt Adrian's breath on him. "You need me for the fast, hard, makes-your-toes-curl sex that no one else can give you." He was totally unnerved by Adrian's close proximity despite his show of bravado. "You think you can just waltz in here and use me like I'm some gigolo? Well, this..." Oliver pointed at his body, "is closed for business. Oh and news flash Adrian... I don't want you."

Adrian reached out and pulled Oliver into the kitchen so fast he felt dizzy. He found himself pressed against his fridge with Adrian pressed against his back.

"Done with your lies?" Adrian asked huskily against Oliver's ear. "'Cause I know you still want me."

"Oh you think so highly of yourself." Oliver winced at the betraying tremor in his voice. He was so aroused it wasn't funny.

"No." Adrian rasped. "I just read your body. Those goose bumps on your neck." Adrian felt a shudder pass through Oliver and licked along his neck, smiling at his gasp. "How fast your heart is pounding." Oliver's eyes fluttered close and his lips parted sexily as he trembled with need. "How you're dying for me to kiss you...slow...deep...my tongue against your ear..." He licked the outer shell of Oliver's ear and then blew softly into his ear. This time Oliver couldn't suppress his moan. He was rock hard and leaking like a faucet. "My fingers on your nipple..." Adrian licked his thumb and forefinger to get them wet, and then slipped his hand between Oliver and the fridge to twist and pulled on a taut nipple. Oliver's head fell back against Adrian's shoulder, his arse pushing back against Adrian uncontrollably, grinding against the massive bulge he felt there. "My hands sliding down your tummy, all the way to...you know where." Adrian's hand slid down Oliver's flat rippling tummy and came to rest on the band of Oliver's boxer briefs. It wasn't going any further down as Oliver was dying for it to. He stifled his groan of protest. "My tongue and fingers sliding inside that hot tight channel of yours... Too bad that's not happening tonight. After all, not only don't you want me, you're expecting your..."

Oliver spun around so fast Adrian stumbled back. "Shut up and kiss me." Then he yanked Adrian's head down and slammed his mouth on his, kissing him as if the world was coming to an end.

The kiss was desperate, aggressive and hot. A moan of ecstatic relief escaped Oliver as his arms wrapped possessively around Adrian's neck. The joy of finally being where he belonged was so great it made his heart swell. As they kissed, tongues and lips fighting for dominance, Oliver climbed up Adrian's body, locking his legs around his hips. His fingers pushed into Adrian's hair to hold him to the kiss, his leaking erection soaking through his boxers and Adrian's t-shirt. Adrian turned them away from the fridge to the Kitchen Island which he'd fortunately cleared after cooking. He laid Oliver on his back, and then buried his face in his neck, sucking up a mark. Oliver was his and he wanted to leave his mark on him. When Adrian was satisfied with his handiwork, he nuzzled his way down Oliver's chest. Then he attacked the hardened peaks of his nipples.

"Fuck." Oliver moaned, his hands going to Adrian's head to hold him to the flesh he was worrying with his teeth.

But Adrian had other plans. He worked his way down, kissing Oliver all over till he got to the band of his boxers. He didn't take them off...he sucked Oliver through it.

"Adrian..." His name on Oliver's lips sounded orgasmic. That definitely didn't sound like someone who didn't want him...or didn't love him for that matter, Adrian thought with a smug smile.

In a fluid movement, Adrian pulled off Oliver's boxers and then swallowed his cock to the hilt.

"Holy shit..." Oliver's entire being went up in flames as he bucked into the wet heat. Adrian's lips on him felt divine. His thighs ached with strain as Adrian stroked over the throbbing ridges of his cock with soft, playful licks from root to tip. "You're driving me insane, Adrian..." Oliver gasped, looking down at Adrian through hooded eyes that were dilated with lust.

At Oliver's words, Adrian lifted his eyes and gave him a slow wink which drew a moan from Oliver. Then pulling off that wet and pulsing cock, he moved his lips down to lick Oliver's taint, driving him crazy. Whatever Adrian was doing with his tongue down there felt absolutely heavenly, Oliver thought as he writhed on the Island in ecstasy. And when Adrian moved down to that twitching puckered hole, Oliver gave a lustful moan and lifted one leg high and wide, to give Adrian better access.

"Ahhh fuck..." Oliver sobbed with pleasure. One of Adrian's skills had to be rimming. The man ate arse like a pro. And this time wasn't any different. It was so good Oliver saw stars. "Oh God, don't stop," Oliver's head thrashed from side to side on the Island, "please don't stop." He couldn't stop himself from thrusting back against Adrian's mouth, pleading for more. "Oh Christ, Adrian..." Oliver gasped, his whole body twitching hard. Adrian teased his hole for a while before his tongue sank into it. Oliver arched violently, a cry leaving his lips as Adrian tormented the tender flesh. "Ahh... that...feels so good. Need more baby...please..."

Adrian dealt quickly and efficiently with the fastening of his jeans as he knew that he couldn't wait a moment longer to sheath himself inside Oliver. His cock ached to sink into that snug heat, knowing how amazing it felt...craving that heavenly constriction. Oliver groaned in protest when Adrian's mouth left him, that groan turning to a soft aching sound when he felt the wet, hot, tip of Adrian's hardened mammoth dick rubbing against him.

When Oliver heard a popping sound, he opened his eyes just in time to see Adrian opening a bottle of cooking oil. He would have laughed at the ridiculousness of the whole thing if he hadn't been so drunk on lust. He watched as Adrian tilted his arse up slightly and poured some oil into his already wet hole. Adrian always insisted Oliver got extra slick before penetration as he didn't want to hurt him. God knew he had just the right weapon to do some serious damage. A whimper of hunger tore out of Oliver's throat as he watched Adrian oil himself up. He wanted that cock so bad.

"Ready for me?" Adrian asked huskily as he slipped a finger inside Oliver, his other hand stroking Oliver slowly. Oliver gasped but nodded. "Good," Adrian breathed as he stared down at Oliver, taking in his flushed face and his kiss-swollen lips that were parted sexily. Oliver looked totally fuckable. "I've missed you so damn much." He rasped, adding another finger to the one slowly fingering Oliver.

Oliver felt as if he was under a spell. He couldn't look away from Arian's eyes. Those intense amber eyes stared at him with so much tenderness it made him feel like crying. He wondered how the man could manage to look so tender and yet so fucking sensual at the same time. But then, that was Adrian.

"I've missed you more handsome." Oliver whispered shakily, his eyes fluttering shut as Adrian pushed in a third finger. Whimpering, Oliver spread his legs more and lifted his hips, forcing a delicious friction against the nerve-rich tissues. "Oh fuck." He gasped, grinding into the thrust of those wicked fingers, fucking himself shamelessly. Oliver was delirious with pleasure. He craved the slide of Adrian's big cock inside him. He'd never wanted Adrian more than he did that very moment. Oliver didn't just need a fuck. He needed Adrian. "Give me your cock dammit." He growled.

With a naughty grin, Adrian withdrew his fingers and the lined his cock up with Oliver's slick hole. Then slowly, inch by pleasurable inch, he entered him to the very hilt.

"Ahhh..." Oliver's mouth opened in a silent scream. He whimpered at the pure, physical rightness of Adrian penetrating his body and making them one. He knew his body was on the verge of a complete meltdown. The pressure, the heat, the stretch, the friction, the sensation of being filled so completely, and the exquisite pleasure of Adrian pressed against his sweet spot...it was just too much. He lost it... Just fucking lost it. Oliver erupted before he knew the orgasm was on him, gasping Adrian's name as pleasure racked his body violently.

Adrian didn't know what caught his attention first. The ropes of cum that shot out of Oliver, his orgasmic cries or the agonizingly exquisite, rhythmic, tightening on his cock. As Oliver came, his channel tightened and rippled along Adrian's cock, almost sending him over the edge too. Adrian gasped and gritted his teeth as his vision blackened. But through it all, Adrian could think of just one thing... He wanted a taste of that cum. He instinctively directed the spurting cock towards his opened mouth and caught some of Oliver's sweet cum in his mouth.

"Fuck, I missed that." Adrian groaned, bending over Oliver who writhed on the Island, still in the throes of passion.

Adrian cupped the sides of Oliver's face, enthralled by the look of total bliss on Oliver's face. He looked absolutely stunning. There was nothing sexier than watching Oliver come and though Adrian had seen it dozens of times, he never tired of it. He thought Oliver are too beautiful than any man had a right to be. Adrian closed the gap between them and fitted his mouth over Oliver's in a kiss that was so tender and passionate. Oliver was too dazed to kiss him back initially but Adrian didn't mind. He plundered that succulent mouth to his heart's content.

With a shaky whimper, Oliver coiled his arms around Adrian's neck and opened his mouth to allow Adrian's tongue to slide in deep. Pleasure consumed him, filled him as he kissed Adrian back. Nothing else mattered but being in Adrian's arms and he never wanted the pleasure to stop. When Adrian's tongue rubbed the roof of Oliver's mouth, a bolt of pleasure flashed through him, causing him to clench around the thick length still embedded inside him.

"Fuck." Adrian tore his mouth away from Oliver's and cursed. With his eyes locked on Oliver's, Adrian pulled out till just the head of his cock remained inside Oliver. Then he thrust hard, putting the weight of his body behind his drive, surging right through the tight ring of restrictive tissue, diving deep inside until his balls smacked against Oliver's arse.

Oliver couldn't stop the scream that tore out of his throat. Having Adrian that deep inside him felt so good it hurt. He had never felt so completely taken, never felt more possessed by another person's body, or more connected to one either. The connection was startlingly intense. He clung to Adrian as his body trembled in ecstasy.

"Fuck, you're tight." Adrian hissed as he buried his face against Oliver's neck, hips circling, driving even deeper into Oliver. There was nothing more exquisite as being inside Oliver.

Adrian groaned as if he were in the greatest pain. Then he began to hammer into Oliver hard and relentlessly. All the emotions he had pent up inside him...his grief, his pain, his love and his joy were released into that fuck. Every thrust took him deep inside Oliver, hitting his sweetest spot again and again, driving so much ecstasy into Oliver he became a blabbering mess. Their combined groans and sighs of pleasure filled the kitchen.

Oliver felt his cock thickening again as tingles raced across his skin. Loud moans tore out of him as his lungs heaved for air. Adrian's thrusting cock massaged every sensitive nerve inside him, bringing his so much pleasure it was dizzying.

"Damn, you're sweet." Adrian growled raising himself off Oliver. He gripped Oliver's hip and pulled his arse to the edge of the Island. Then he lifted that creamy arse slightly, giving his cock the perfect angle. Adrian plowed ruthlessly into Oliver who grunted with each thrust, the new angle causing his prostate to take a battering it had never taken before.

"Oh my God..." Oliver cried out. "So good..." He was back to full mast, rock hard and dripping. "Ah, God Adrian..." He panted as his whole body jerked violently on the Island.

"You're so fucking hot." Adrian breathed, looking down at Oliver. He wanted those lips...didn't know why he wasn't kissing those lips.

Adrian gripped the back of Oliver's knees in each hand and pushed his legs onto his shoulder, virtually bending Oliver in two, thereby sinking even deeper into him. Then he leaned over him, pinning him to the Island, open and defenseless for his onslaught.

"I love you Oliver." Adrian whispered, linking their fingers together on either side of Oliver's head and looking right into his eyes. "I really do." He saw Oliver's eyes well up and felt a tightening around his heart. "More than life itself." Adrian watched as the tears fell, mingling with the sweat on Oliver's face and sliding into his hair. He loved him so much it was scary. Adrian held Oliver's gaze, keeping him prisoner with just his eyes. "You mean everything to me, baby. Never doubt that." Then taking Oliver's mouth in a spine-tingling kiss, Adrian started to move his hips, fucking deeply into him just as he knew Oliver loved.

Oliver felt so overwhelmed with emotions he didn't think he could have even uttered a word if Adrian hadn't captured his mouth in that hot kiss. He moaned loudly into the kiss with every pounding against his pleasure button. And when he felt Adrian's hand on his cock, his orgasm crushed through him like a tidal wave, so powerful it was agonizingly phenomenal. He cried out as he rode every contraction with a tightening of his channel around Adrian.

"Oh fuck..." Adrian breathed feeling his own orgasm burst out of him, its grip too powerful to resist. He threw back his head and roared like an animal as he spurted hotly inside Oliver, filling him like never before. Adrian's groin pressed tight to Oliver's arse, screwing deep as he climaxed with a violence that left him trembling in Oliver's arms.

When they both eventually stopped coming, Adrian slowed the thrusts of his hips and buried his face against Oliver's neck, breathing hard. He'd never felt so close to someone during sex like he did that particular moment. It felt like he was inside Oliver...was literally one with him. Sex with Donna had never been anything like what he had with Oliver. They'd started experimenting when they were kids so it was really nothing special by the time they were grown. Sex with Oliver, on the other hand, was something else. But what they had was not just about sex. Oliver had alluded to the fact that he only wanted him for sex and Adrian hated that. He couldn't blame Oliver for thinking that though. He'd made him think that with his thoughtless actions and words.

"I'm sorry, Oliver." Adrian murmured against his neck. Then he raised his head to look down at Oliver. Though he looked thoroughly fucked, his eyes showed that he'd cried too. "I'm so, so, sorry I put you through all that. Can you ever forgive me?"

Oliver looked at Adrian, his eyes brimming with tears again. He couldn't speak. Now that the lustful haze had passed, he couldn't help but feel the pain all over again. Even though Adrian had said he loved him, his comment about having no room was still ringing in Oliver's ears. Was Adrian ready to be in a real relationship with him? Or he merely wanted to continue their previous arrangement. He wanted to ask Adrian what he had in mind for them but he was afraid to.

"I'm hungry." Oliver said instead.

Adrian's eyes widened in surprise at Oliver's response. But he recovered quickly and pushed himself off Oliver. He reached for the big roll of kitchen towel, tore some off and then slowly pulled out of Oliver, who moaned low in his throat. He'd covered his eyes with an arm and it remained in place as Adrian thoroughly cleaned them up. Adrian zipped himself up and stepped away from Oliver to wash his hands. With a naughty grin that Oliver didn't see, he pushed Oliver's sexy red boxer briefs into his back pocket. Much as Oliver looked hot in those tiny boxers, Adrian preferred him naked.

Oliver sat up, wincing at the slight discomfort in his arse. It was only to be expected. Apart from the fact that Adrian was huge, that had been some pounding. He got off the Island and cursed when his legs buckled beneath him. He heard Adrian's shout just as his creamy arse met the cold tiled floor.

"Fuck, what happened." Adrian asked as he placed the plate of food he was holding on the counter behind Oliver and crouched before him.

"Couldn't feel my legs." Oliver muttered, moving back so that his back rested against the wall.

Adrian's eyes shone with mirth as he brushed Oliver's hair from his face with his fingers. "Sorry. Are you okay?" At Oliver's mortified groan Adrian grinned. "Should I pick..."

"No." Oliver knew Adrian had been about to offer to pick him up. "I..." But he trailed off when his stomach grumbled loudly, making him blush. "You're enjoying this aren't you?" He growled when Adrian finally succumbed to the urge to laugh and burst into laughter. "Do I have to beg for the food?" Oliver snapped, looking anything but amused. He was obviously still angry. And falling on his arse had only worsened the situation.

Shaking his head in amusement, Adrian got up and grabbed a fork and a bottle of water. Then he picked up the heaped plate of shrimp and mushroom spaghetti and came to sit beside Oliver. He placed the food beside him and then pulled Oliver into his lap, ignoring his protests.

"Where the fuck are my boxers?" Oliver muttered, looking around.

"I prefer you bare-arsed." Adrian husked, pressing a kiss against Oliver's temple. "Open up." Adrian commanded and then proceeded to feed them both.

"Damn, this is ridiculously good." Oliver moaned after the first bite, leaning his head against Adrian's shoulder. "Trying to bribe me?"

"More like appease you. Is it working?" He pressed a kiss against Oliver's hair.

"Does it look like it is?" Oliver retorted breathlessly. "Just make sure you don't drop any on my junk. It's spicy."

"I can always lick it off if I do." Adrian said with mock seriousness, looking pointedly at Oliver's exposed dick.

"Fuck you." Oliver laughed. "God, this is good."

Adrian laughed softly, his eyes dropping to Oliver's lips which were still swollen from the fierce intensity of their kisses. And there was a rosy flush to his cheeks that made him look so fucking adorable. Adrian leaned in to kiss him on that sexy mouth before he even knew what he was doing.

"I love you." Adrian said softly against Oliver's lips. He couldn't stop telling him.

A delicious shudder flashed though Oliver, his eyes fluttering shut. It felt so damn good to hear those words from Adrian.

"Tell me again." He whispered.

"I love you." Adrian's eyes sparkled with so much love. "Now open up."

By the time the food was finished, Oliver was straddling Adrian, his face stuck against his throat. He felt satiated in every way possible. And there was no place he'd rather be more than in Adrian's arms. They sat in a comfortable silence till Adrian broke it.

"Was it okay?" He asked, his voice hesitant.

Oliver frowned in surprise. "You really need to ask? You know I love your spaghetti and..."

"Not that." Adrian said quietly. Oliver had never heard Adrian sound so unsure of himself. He lifted his head from Adrian's shoulder to look at him with curiosity. "You said...you said what you had earlier today was good..."

"You know I didn't fuck anyone, Adrian." Oliver snorted. "I only wanted to hurt you."

"I know you didn't fuck anyone but I just wanted to... Maybe I'm not as good as others you've..."

"Oh my God, baby." Oliver took a closer look at Adrian and saw the uncertainty and raw vulnerability in his eyes. He'd actually made the sex god question himself. "Listen to me. When it comes to grieving, you're the worst human being. But when it comes to fucking, none compares with you, baby. Trust me on that. You rock my world like none other. Hell, you've ruined me for anyone else and you know it." Oliver groaned as his forehead dropped to Adrian's. "I'm sorry for saying that. Fuck!" He whispered roughly, his heart constricting at the pain he knew he'd caused Adrian.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Sweetest Sin
  • /
  • Page ⁨10⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 72 milliseconds