• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sweetie Ch. 10
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Sweetie Ch. 10

Heather was holding the cock as far in me as she could, & had her hand up under the strap on, rubbing her clit until she came like that. Her eyes never left mine until she peaked, when she closed them tight. Eventually, she slumped down onto me, sucking the last of the milk from my tits.

"Oh, yeah, bitch," she growled into my breasts. "I've GOT to get you alone one day! It'll be something you'll never forget!"

"Quit scaring the help, Heather," Kathy chided. "Look, girls, we gotta go. Charlene's got some big plans for Sweetie this weekend, but she says we can come by next week, while she's on vacation, & ;play some more."

"Aw. hell," Heather complained. "I was just getting into this bitch's hot little bubble butt!"

"And I didn't even get a turn with her," Marie complained, as she rose from the Sybian.

"Yeah, well you look like you had a good time, anyway, you fucking whore wannabe," Heather laughed.

"Fuck you, Heather," Marie cried.

"If you're lucky," Heather responded. "But we can't do it here. Might as well pack up this little party & head to your house, Pam."

"Yeah, okay," Pam said.

Soon, they were kissing my tits as they went out the door. I felt strange as I put my plug back in my glistening ass. I'd never had anyone stop fucking me before, once they got started. I wanted more. I reached down & hefted my balls. They felt full. For the first time since I'd come to Charlene's, I had the urge to jack off. To distract myself, I went & cleaned all the dildos we'd used, & wiped down the Sybian.

Then I went in to make myself some lunch.

The phone rang again, & I answered it. It was Charlene, telling me to 'be good,' which I took to mean that I shouldn't jerk off.

"You'll need your energy tomorrow, Sweetie," she spoke softly into her cell phone. "I'm going to turn the 4W girls loose on you next week, when I can be there to have some fun, too."

"Um...okay."

In the meantime, why don't you get dressed, & go out for a little walk? It might get your mind off your hungry little ass for awhile."

"You want me to go out like this by myself?"

I hadn't been out since I got my new breast size. I was feeling very self-conscious about them. I'd never seen a woman with tits so big, & when you combined their bulk with my height, I would bet that I looked like a failing drag queen.

"Yes, Sweetie. In fact, why don't you call a cab & go out & get us some margarita fixin's. Don't worry about dinner tonight. I'll take you out for some Mexican."

Now I was worried again. At least I'd have her with me, when we went out tonight, but I'd have to go out by myself today, & possibly meet up with Joe, the lovestruck fag, when I called the only cab company in town.

'Oh well,' I thought. 'Nothing to do but do it.'

I rung off, & called the cab company. A little while later, I heard the beep out front.

I checked myself to see if I was presentable, after being fucked so vigorously just a short time ago. I decided to forgo the cock pouch, feeling brave, & skipped the bra as well. I just wore my dress & my sandals, & slipped out the door to see Joe grinning like a wolf behind the wheel.

He jumped out of the car, & opened the front door for me.

"Isn't it against your rules to drive me around in the front of your cab?"

"Nah. We ain't all that strict," he grinned as I slid in, trying my best to keep my dress from riding up. "Damn you look good today, girl! I just love summertime!"

He cackled as he went around to the driver side & got behind the wheel.

"Where to?"

"I want to get some drinks for the lady I live with," I said, hoping that he'd take the hint that I was involved with someone else.

"I know just the place," he said happily, & put the car in gear.

As we drove, he told me how I was still being talked about at the bar. He said I should enter myself in the drag queen contest coming up next Friday.

"I just know you'll win," he gushed."Hey, your tits are bigger, aren't they?"

"Yeah," I replied. "It seems like they get bigger every week."

He laughed.

"If they get much bigger, you'll have to carry them in a wheel barrow," he laughed.

I laughed with him, but a little uneasily. I knew he was kidding, but he was too right to understand the impact these appendages had on me.

We got to the liquor store, & he waited while I went in. I pushed a cart around the store, trying to ignore the stares at my chest, my ass, from the guy behind the register, who was the only other person in the store. I got some Hornitos tequila, & found a good margarita mix, & two bottles of my favorite wine. I hoped that Charlene didn't mind the extra that I bought as I wheeled my cart to check out.

The man at the register couldn't seem to meet my eyes as I put my purchases on the counter. He misrung the amount three times before he got it right, cursing himself for his every mistake, & griping about having to fix it later.

"I don't know what's wrong with me today," he laughed, trying unsuccessfully to look me in the eye.

"I think I know what your problem is," I said, looking around the store to see we were alone. "Could this me your problem?" I asked, opening my dress to show him my huge tits.

"Oh my god," he gasped. "Yeah, I think that could be it."

I chuckled as I turned to leave the store.

"Wait." he called frantically. He grabbed a fistful of miniatures from a display on his counter, & dumped them into my bags. "On the house," he laughed. "Please! Do come back again!"

I giggled as girlishly as I could, & wiggled my hot little ass out of there as slowly as I could. I was feeling rather empowered by my new body, & it felt good to make someone's day just by showing it off. It felt even better to get free stuff for it! I could see why women would do it, thought they seemed to do it more rarely than I wanted to, right then!

As I made it back to the cab, Joe was positively drooling at me.

"Did you do what I think I saw you do?"

"You mean this?" I opened my dress for him.

"Yeah, that's it! Do you mind." he asked, leaning forward to suck at my nipple.

I sighed, & let him have at it. It felt good, so why the fuck not? I was getting into being the hot tramp on parade. Then he opened his pants, & pulled out his cock, & I froze.

He grabbed my hand, & placed it on his cock. As I held it, I felt kind of sorry for him, it was so small. He pulled away from my tits, put the car in gear, & started to drive as I stroked him. I had to remind him three times to keep his eyes on the road before we made it the four miles or so back to Charlene's house.

When he pulled into the driveway, I leaned down & took his cock into my lips. I have no idea what prompted me to do that. I just wanted to know what it's like to be that slut I felt inside of me that seemed to be taking control of my behaviors. It seemed to take only seconds before he was gushing into my mouth. I took as much as I could. He seemed to cum forever! When he finally stopped spurting, I sat up. I opened my dress again, & let the cum dribble out of my pursed lips, & onto my breasts. He stared the entire time, as I rubbed his cum into my tit flesh. I groaned as I spread his juices around until my tits were glistening with his seed. Then, I leaned over & gave him a peck on the cheek, & opened the door & got out.

He jumped out of the driver's door, again. Begging me for a date, Wanting to know when I would see him again.

"Joe," I said, "I can't date you. I live with the love of my life," I lied. "This was fun, but I can't go around being a slut all the time, or I'll lose her. I promise I'll call you if I need the cab ride again, though."

That seemed to pacify him a little. He looked around, & seeing no other houses in sight, asked if he could kiss my tits goodbye.

I opened my dress for him, & he sucked most of his cum from them, gripping my waist in one hand, & jerking his cock in the other, until I told him I had to go in, & he reluctantly let me go, still stroking his cock all the way around to the driver's door. I heard him grunt as I stepped up the stairs onto the porch, & knew he had cum again. I laughed & flipped up the back of my summer dress to show him my bare ass, as I unlocked the door.

Entering the house, I stopped in front of the mirror in the foyer, looking at myself. I opened my dress, & let it fall to the floor. Joe's spit & his cum were drying on my breasts, & I was having mixed feelings about it. I turned this way & that, looking at myself, the slut I had become. Then, the words just seemed to flow from my lips as I gazed at my outrageously sexy form.

"I have cum on my tits! I'm a slut for cock. I like to suck it & fuck it. I'm a fucking cow with huge milking tits. I want to be fucked & sucked all the time. I'm a fuck pig. I'll take any cock, any toy, even your fist up my ass. I love to be fucked. Come fuck me. Suck my tits. Suck my cock. Take my ass. Let me feel your tits on my back while you fuck me."

On & on, I spoke like that to my reflection, until I suddenly remembered that Charlene would hear it, see it on her recordings on her computer. I shuddered at the thought, & gathered up my dress, wiping the drying spit & cum off my tits as I took the booze into the kitchen.

Charlene called me again at 4, & told me to take out the huge butt plug.

"Put in a smaller one, dear. I don't want a repeat of the locked up ass performance, tomorrow."

"I take it I'm going to be fucked a lot, m'lady?"

"I sure hope so," she laughed. "It took me three weeks to set this up!"

"Er...okay...hey, I hope it's okay that I bought some wine, too."

"Absolutely! Why don't you have a glass or two while you wait for me to come home?"

"I was hoping you'd say that, ma'am."

We rung off, & I took out the monstrous toy from my innards. I was gaping, again, & stood there for a moment, just enjoying the sensation of air in my open asshole. It was a most curious feeling, one that I didn't know that I'd ever get used to.

The next couple of hours seemed to fly by, as I drank most of a bottle of red. I was on the couch, naked, save for a bra & my butt plug, sitting on a towel, when I heard Charlene's famous "Honey, I'm home!"

I stood as she walked into the living room, & realized I was just a little tipsy.

"Fix us some drinks, slut," she said. "I'm going to change."

I made us some margaritas, hers stronger than mine, both on ice, with salt. Charlene came downstairs naked, to my surprise, & she hugged me tight, before taking her drink into the living room. Feeling her bare breasts on me always got me hard.

She chuckled when I entered the living room at full mast.

"You're one girl who really likes her tits, aren't you? Did you have fun on your little jaunt into town, today?"

I told her of the events, well...except for flashing the guy at the liquor store. I didn't think it wise to let on that I was actually enjoying my current situation as much as I did that day. Still, telling her about sucking off the cabbie, Joe, seemed very risque in itself.

"Nice one, Sweetie," she cheered. We clinked glasses. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Really? Why?"

"You're finally settling into your new role. I've been watching you blossom into a fine little fuck-pig for awhile, now, & it pleases me to see you do things with men on your own."

"Well, I'm still not at all sure that I like it, ma'am." I was amazed at how loose my lips were becoming. It must have been the wine. I set my glass on the table.

"How far are you planning on taking me, ma'am?"

"I have no idea, Sweetie," she replied. "I'm finding that I really like you like this, though. It's good to see that you seem to like it, too."

We finished our drinks, & Charlene went to get dressed, telling me that she'd bought me another summer dress that I should go & put on.

"It's on your bed, dear."

As I walked into the bedroom, I gasped at the beautiful dress. It was the most unusual color. So unusual, that I don't think I can adequately describe it. As I picked it up, it seemed to change colors in my grasp. It shone with a metallic brilliance that just drew the eye, & I knew wherever we went this night that I would have all eyes on me.

When I draped it over my head, I found that I could see right through it! The neckline plunged down to just above my nipples, which is saying something, considering the size of my tits. The hemline was way above my knees. Whatever I wore under this would show through like it was glass!

I put on my shoes, some 5 inch spiked sandals with ankle straps, & went to the kitchen. Charlene came down soon after, having showered & freshened up. She looked radiant in a summer dress of her own, but it was much more demure than my own.

"M'lady," I pleaded. "I don't see how I can go out to a regular restaurant dressed in this! Everyone will see everything I've got!"

I stood & showed her. My nipples were clearly on display in this dress. Any backlight would show that I have a cock.

"I see what you mean, Sweetie," she said. "Why don't you just put on your bra, & I think I have a solution for your other problem."

I went upstairs, & put on my newest bra, designed for my huge new size, but it, too, was an open-nipple design, which would make it totally inappropriate for public use with this dress.

I walked downstairs to find her holding a minuscule piece of pink fabric in her hand.

"This is your thong, Sweetie," she said, holding it out to me. "Oh dear! Look at those nipples! They really do show up through that dress, don't they?"

"Please, ma'am," I begged. "I've got to cover them up, don't you think?"

Laughing, Charlene went & got two huge bandaids. Pulling down my plunging neckline, she slapped them in place over my teats. When the dress covered them, now, they looked perfectly acceptable, or so she said.

I pulled the thong up, & tried to tuck my cock back into it a little bit. It wasn't very comfortable, but I supposed I could get used to it.

I checked my look in the mirror on the way out the door, & supposed I could pass, except for my height. We got in the car, & Charlene drove for a good half hour to a nice little restaurant.

The hostess seated us. I felt every eye in the place on me as I swayed my ass in the heels to our table. They brought us some chips & salsa. Every time someone came to the table, it was someone new. A new waiter took our drink order, then yet another new waiter came to take our food order. It seemed that everyone in the place wanted a close up view of my breasts. It was the only explanation. That seemed to be what they were looking at, anyway.

Soon, our food arrived, & we tucked in. The food was exceptional. The Margaritas flowed. I was feeling a little tipsy when we got our dessert. Rolling the flan on my tongue, I gazed at Charlene. She seemed very happy tonight.

After we ate, she took us to the mall, where I felt once again as if I were there simply to be on display. It was very humbling, & yet I had to act as if I'd done this all my life, like it was an everyday event, going out looking like a hooker.

We stopped at a shoe store, & she made me sit there as she bought some strappy heels. The clerk asked if I needed anything, & Charlene said that I did. The clerk went in the back to look, but there were no heels in my 'sasquatch' size in the store. He apologized profusely several times, before I told him it was okay. I could tell that he really wanted to get on his knees before me, & slip the shoes onto my feet. He suggested another store on the other side of town, & Charlene took note of it as she paid for her heels.

Next, we went into a department store, where Charlene said I needed to find a bikini to wear during her vacation. I flushed again as I thought of my goods being on such a display. There was no way I could possibly hide my male bits, & she knew it. She liked to let me stew as she went from rack to rack, looking for anything I could possibly wear to a beach or a pool.

"I guess we'll just have to have Mel sew you one up, Sweetie," she said, defeated. "I was really hoping that I could get you to try some suits on in the store, but I guess it's not to be."

I sighed in relief, & Charlene noticed.

"Wait! I know a place, Sweetie!"

My heart dropped to my big sasquatch feet.

"But we won't be able to go until tomorrow."

"Okay," I was starting to shake, again, at the prospect of trying on women's bikinis in a public store.

By this time the mall was closing, so we drove home. I was SO glad she didn't decide to go out dancing again, this night, but I also worried about what she was planning for me tomorrow, that she DIDN'T go out to further humiliate me.

We went home, & watched some tv together, & then Charlene said we should go to bed.

I looked at her, because she said 'we. Whenever she said that, it meant that I was to accompany her to her bed. I found that I really liked sleeping with her.

She took my hand, & we went up the stairs to her room. She stripped off, & I watched her closely, so I could imitate her motions, & thus look more feminine. I was becoming obsessed with looking the part that I looked, & I think it was paying off, as fewer people seemed to think I was a man, but a very tall woman.

Charlene took out my butt plug, removed my bandaids, & suckled my breasts until they were dry. Then she pressed my face into her pussy, where I sucked her until she came twice.

"Sweetie," she said, "if you're a very very good girl, tomorrow, I think we might even fuck on Sunday...you know...the regular way."

I looked, & saw she was flushed as she spoke. I must have tripped something in her somehow, but I have no idea what or how.

"That would be wonderful, m'lady," I whispered, & we cuddled until we fell asleep entangled together.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sweetie Ch. 10
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds