Swimming in Vegas

She took a long pull from her drink and continued. "I was tempted because I felt undesirable. My husband was sneaking around behind my back with some office bimbo and I was too much of a coward to call him on it. So I looked for validation from others." She adjusted herself on the chair and, putting both her elbows on the table, she leaned toward me and lowered her voice as she went on. I naturally moved toward her at the table, responding to that strange magnetism that occurs when someone leans in when telling you something in confidence.

"One of the kids soccer coaches would always flirt with me. I never let him know that I was attracted to him, but I was. I enjoyed knowing that there was another man that felt I was attractive. I would wear tighter clothes when I went to the games and would look for opportunities to run into him after the game. He never took things further than flirting and I never let him know there was interest. At the end of the soccer season I contemplated calling him, but never had the courage. I was always afraid of what would happen if his wife found out, or if my husband found out. That was a long time ago. Even though I never let it go any further than flirting, I felt tremendous guilt for wanting there to be more."

I remained silent, sensing there might be more. I was right, as Jane continued.

"Then, a few years ago, there was a young man, Jimmy, that joined our department fresh out of college. Internally I referred to this man-child as Young Jimmy. He was the very picture of male American splendor. He was handsome, with blond hair, blue eyes, and an athlete's build. He didn't seem to have an ounce of fat on him and he had muscles on muscles. He had so many muscles, I bet he had muscles in his hair. All the ladies in the office were fawning over this kid. They turned into giggling schoolgirls whenever he was near them. And when he wasn't around, the way they would talk about what they wanted to do with him would embarrass a hooker."

"Young Jimmy and I had a project together soon after he started at the company and we were spending a lot of time with each other. Jane took a sip of her wine and continued. "Although I was careful not to indicate anything other than the most professional conduct when I was with him, the electricity that existed between us seemed undeniable. Just the slightest touch from him would send a shock through my body and would leave my mind whirling."

Jane went on. "I was thinking that he wasn't noticing any of this until one day, he asked me, out of the blue 'Would you ever consider cheating on your husband?' I, of course, told him that I was a happily married man and that I would never consider straying from my sacred vows. I went on to gently chastise him, telling him that such a question was inappropriate and he should refrain from any comments like this in the work place. He looked me in the eyes and just leaned over and kissed me. I didn't kiss him back, but I didn't stop him either. Oh me oh my, I have not felt as aroused by a kiss since my husband and I first dated. And even then, Greg might not have had that much magic. I pushed Young Jimmy away, got up and left the room, collected my things at my desk and left the office for the rest of the day."

Jane and I were now looking directly at each other, eye to eye. The moment was fragile and, yet intimate. It was as though Jane had wanted to tell someone this for a long time. Jane continued, "In hindsight, I am certain that Young Jimmy thought that I was going straight to HR to report him. I didn't. I went home, took a shower, opened a bottle of wine and spent the afternoon crying. I was wondering why my life was at the point where I was wanting to sleep with another man, regardless of the ramifications. By the time my husband and kids got home, I had cleaned myself up and they were none the wiser to my afternoon of tears. BUT, I had also decided that if Young Jimmy wanted me, then I was going to let it happen, and be damned with the consequences. Oh Dixon, I was filled with lust for Young Jimmy."

Jane finished her wine just as the waiter approached. She ordered another, saying "Hey, what the hell, were walking. Right?"

I fell right in step. "No worries Jane, I can be your designated wing man." She smiled, fainted a mock toast of her wine toward me before taking another sip, and resumed her confession.

"The next morning I dressed in one of my nicest dresses, a mid-thigh black number with a slit partway up the thigh, pantie hose over freshly shaved legs, high heels, a loose silk blouse, and my hair done up. I was ready for Young Jimmy to take me away and have me for lunch. When I got to work, I was told to go to my supervisor's office immediately. I was instantly panicked, worried that Young Jimmy had reported me for sexual harassment of possibly one of the other employees in the department had seen Young Jimmy kiss me. But, it was neither of those. Young Jimmy had submitted his resignation at the close of business yesterday and I was being assigned a new associate. I never saw or heard from Young Jimmy again, except in my dreams."

I was reeling a bit from what I had just heard. Jane had just shared something very private and deeply emotional with a complete stranger. As if she was reading my mind, she confided "I have never told anyone those things. I have kept them inside me for years. It felt really good to let them go. It was cathartic. Cleansing. I feel fantastic. I feel like a tremendous weight has been lifted from me."

I felt compelled to finally speak. "I am humbled that you felt comfortable enough to share that with me. I know that could not have been easy."

Jane took another sip of her wine and looked over her glass at me. "Well, I poured out my heart. What about you, Seattle, have you gone off the reservation in your marriage?"

Looking back into her eyes, I was mesmerized by the blue flakes in her irises. "No. I have not. But, my wife has." It was now her turn to let the silence talk. Her eyes softened as she waited for me to go on. Just as I was about to start, our meals arrived. Once the server finished offering ground black pepper and refreshed drinks, I continued.

"It was a while back. The boys were just 4 and 6, she had just turned 30, and we had been married for seven years. I was consumed by career and our spare time was filled with the boys activities. We were living in Southern California at the time. Then, one morning before I was about to head out for a week-long business trip on the East Coast, she said to me 'I think I am having feelings for another man.' Those words pierced my heart and my Camelot came crumbling down like the walls of Jericho. My wife said didn't know what she was going to do, so she left me and the boys for a few days to 'Decide what she was going to do.' I wanted her back. I was desperate. I promised to change, but, in the end I came to realize that this was about her, not me. Sure, I could have been more attentive at times, but I didn't cheat on her, or go out drinking, or abuse her in any way."

"As the full story unraveled, I came to learn that this was a man she had met in her Recreation Volleyball League. They were spending days together, either in person or over the phone, when I was at work. Eventually they began sleeping with each other and she was in love. Ultimately she came back to me and the family, but she was still in love with him. She might still be in love with him now, 20 years later."

Tears began to stream from my eyes in an unexpected flood. It was as if their was an emotional dam that had broken, releasing years of pain in an instant. I took a drink of water and tried to collect myself. Jane reached out and touched my hand, saying only "I'm sorry."

I wanted to finish the story. I needed to finish the story. "We stayed in So Cal for another year, but as soon as I was able to move the family away, we came North to Seattle. I think I felt that moving our family away from this man, from my wife's temptation, that I could insulate myself from what she had done and we would be able to rebuild our life into what it was before. But, after moving, I realized that would never happen. I would never be able to trust again. I couldn't trust the sanctity of marriage. I couldn't trust my wife. I could never allow myself to become so wholly and completely invested in another person again."

"When my wife decided to take another man into her heart, and into her bed, she was making all of the decisions and I was left praying that she would choose me. After we had moved to Seattle and I realized that peace was not found in the geography, but in the psychology. I then made my decision. I was going to stay with my wife until the boys were out of the house and then I would move on. I wouldn't let my wife's decision destroy my children's home, but once they were no longer in the home, I would make my own decisions. As it turns out, my wife became pregnant soon after we moved to Seattle and that plan was stretched out a bit. Our daughter is a blessing and I would never take her childhood from her, and I didn't. She turned 20 last week. She is off to college. My oldest son passed away just before he turned 19 and my younger son lives in Minnesota."

The waiter had returned and refilled our water glasses and refreshed Jane's drink. After drinking half of the glass, I continued. "So, last year I started focusing on me. I started streamlining my life. I convinced my wife to take a job. I lost some weight and I started swimming again. It seems that swimming has always been there when my life was going well, and I wanted to feel that way again. Thank you, Jane, for being a good listener. I have never told anyone what I just confided in you."

Jane took it all in. This was a lot to share with someone that, until just two days ago, was a perfect stranger. Yet, somehow it didn't seem awkward or uncomfortable, and I didn't get that sense from Jane either.

The dinner was through, we both passed on the desert menu, and we knew it was time to get the check. I paid in cash, left a nice tip, and we headed back to our respective hotels. Jane asked why I paid in cash, "wouldn't it be easier to use the card and have the receipt for reimbursement." I explained that I wasn't going to expense the dinner. Jane was curious and wanted to know why. Feeling bold I said that I did not want my wife to know that I went out to dinner, especially with a beautiful lady I met at lap swim. "Your wife doesn't know you went to dinner?"

"No, I told her I was going to get to bed early because of the early flight."

"Why not?"

I left the question unanswered, instead asking, "Did you tell your husband that you were having dinner out tonight?"

"Yes."

"And he was okay with that?"

"Well, I told him it was a group from the training seminar going out for dinner."

"It sounds like we both have our reasons for less than full disclosure."

We walked along in silence for a bit. With Jane, the silence didn't feel uncomfortable, we seemed comfortable just being. When we approached my hotel and I asked, "Do you want to have a drink before you head back to your hotel?" Again, I was shocked that I even spoke the words, but they came out before I had the opportunity to think about what I was saying. It seems that all night long I have let my emotions, not rational thought, dictate my actions.

There was a pregnant silence for a moment, because we both knew what I was asking.

Jane asked, "Do you have a mini-bar in your room? I don't mind a little more company, but I don't feel like sitting in a smoke-filled bar, my clothes already reek of cigarette."

"It certainly does. And I can mix almost any drink you can imagine as long as the only ingredients are alcohol and soda."

"Sounds like my kind of bar tender."

She looped her arm through mine as we made our way through the Bally's lobby to the elevators and up to my 22nd floor room. We were the only two in the elevator and she stood close to me, our arms touching, her fragrance filling my senses. We reached the floor and made our way to my room. My nerves were raw as I heard the door close after we entered.

"I need to freshen up a bit," Jane said, eying the bathroom.

"What can I make for you from the mini-bar?" I asked.

"Surprise me," she said, with a tinge of playfulness added in as she closed the bathroom door.

My hands were shaking a bit as I took out some gin and tonic water to mix her a drink. I was certain I couldn't screw that one up.

I was not the least bit hesitant about what I wanted next. Jane was a beautiful lady and I was very attracted to her. I have seen her in a swim suit and knew she had a fantastic body, lithe and fit, firm in all the right ways. I wanted to make passionate, sensual love with her. I wanted to explore her body with my hands and my mouth. I wanted to be penetrate her and have our bodies coupled tightly with desire. As usual, I was again letting my imagination get carried away.

Jane came out of the bathroom after a few minutes. I expected to hear her offer an apology and make a quick exit. But instead, she came out with a luring confidence that told me she wanted this as much as I did.

"A made you a gin and tonic," offering the drink as she came over to me. We were both standing as she reached out to take the drink when our hands touched. It was like an electric shock that ran clear through me. Our hands continued to touch as she drew closer to me, taking control of the drink and leaning up to kiss me.

I guided the drink to the bar before reaching back to hold her from behind as our kiss lingered. Our lips parted and our tongues began to explore each other. She tasted wonderful. I could tell that she had slipped in a mint when she was in the bathroom. I breathed her aroma in as we moved to the bed, letting each others hands explore each others bodies. I caressed her back, then moved my hands to her ass, gently stroking and squeezing each cheek with appreciation. She put one hand under my shirt and moved it along my abs and up to my chest, teasing my nipples with her soft touch.

She rolled me onto my back and straddled me, letting her left hand drop to feel my growing erection and smiling. "I want this in me. I NEED this in me," she said as she slowly unbuttoned her shirt top with her right hand, letting me see her smooth tanned skin beneath her sheer bra. I sat up, cradling her on me, and kissed each of her nipples through the sheer fabric. I could feel her tremor as I massaged each nub between my teeth, leaving a wet reminder when I moved from one breast to the other.

Jane shrugged out of her shirt, reached back and unclasped the bra, and shook it off in one fluid and practiced motion, leaving me with unencumbered access to her hardening nipples. I licked each aureole, enjoying the firm texture of her skin, the taste of soap and a hint of chlorine from the pool. My hands rubbed the length of her back as I moved from her breasts to her lips and back again.

With each kiss our passion became palpable. Our tongues played with each other, sucking, licking, and tasting without abandon.

Jane reached down and pulled my shirt up over my head leaving us both topless, our bare skin further enhancing our desire as we pressed into each other. I fell back onto the bed, Jane still straddling me, she reached down and began to unbuckle my pants. I kicked off my shoes as she unzipped me and began to remove my semi-erect penis. She stroked the shaft with her right hand and cupped my balls with her left as she began to move her lips from my mouth, down my chest and stomach to my groin.

I laid back, letting Jane take command as she licked the tip, then pushed her lips over the and down as her encircled hand moved up from the base. Her touch was firm and I was fully erect and felt like the skin was going to burst. Jane's saliva made me slick as her tongue teased the small slit and then she used her teeth to softly squeeze my circumcised member. Her pace alternated between fast strokes and slow languid caresses, seemingly sensing my arousal and orchestrating each crescendo like a master conductor, then letting it fall just before the peak.

I was floating in that timeless space where passion and desire make time come to a crawl, enjoying each flutter of her tongue, each caress of her hand. After what seemed like hours, but was likely only minutes, I reached up to Jane and signaled that it was my turn. I pulled her up to me and we explored each others mouths again. I could taste myself on her and I could feel how wet her mouth had become from pleasing me.

I turned her onto her back. It was now my turn to let my lips wander, following the curve of her lips to her chin, spending time at her neck, then following her collar bone to her breasts, and down to her belly button, were I spent some time examining the little folds that made such a magnificent navel. As my lips moved to her waistline, I left my hands under her butt, squeezing her ass with my large hands, as my lips traveled back and forth along her waistline.

Moving my hands around to the front, I unbuttoned her capris, slid my thumbs between her panties and her skin along her sides, and pulled her pants and underwear down together, revealing her mons and then her vulva and releasing the musky aroma within. Pulling each pant leg off, then removing her socks and mine, we were both now fully naked. I took a moment to take in her beauty, the fullness of her breasts, the subtle indentations of her flat stomach, and the sweep of her thighs. Our eyes met and I could tell that she was doing the same assessment that I was, I just hope she appreciated what she saw as much as I did.

I held her feet in each hand, kissing her toes and lightly licking between them. She squirmed as my tongue found its way between each toe. I was careful to sense if she did not want me to suck on her toes, but she seemed to be enjoying the moment.

I kissed my way up each leg, eventually settling in to enjoy Jane's pussy. Jane's pubic hair was neatly trimmed to prevent unwanted exposure when in her swimming suit. My tongue worked its way around her labia, taking small excursions to her swelling lips. I would take each lip gently into my mouth and let my tongue wash the insides before releasing it. My hands reached up and under her ass, pressing gently up as my tongue penetrated her vagina. Her folds were wet with the anticipation of sex, her body was preparing her for penetration, and I lapped up the juice with unbridled thirst.

After feasting on the labia and exploring her insides repeatedly with my tongue, I began licking up her labial slit from the base to her clitoris. I would place my tongue at the bottom of her labia, flatten it and lick her full length, spending time at the top to tease the hood and flick her bud with the tip of my tongue. She began to thrust her mons with each stroke of my tongue. When I felt her reaching a crescendo, I pulled her clit into my mouth and teased it with my teeth, then released it while flitting my tongue along its length. Jane's breathing deepened as my tongue increased it tempo. Her hips rose as she pulled my head into her pussy and shuddered through a long satisfying orgasm.

I pulled my head back from between her legs, slowly kissing the sides of her inner thighs on my retreat. I looked up to see Jane, she was looking back at me, her face was in complete bliss, enjoying the afterglow of her orgasm.

I rolled to my back on the bed and pulled Jane over the top of me. She rose up off the bed, reached her right hand down and grasped my member, and then positioned it at her opening, rubbing it back and forth along her lips as she prepared for penetration. She placed my circumcised head at the rim of her vagina and then slowly lowered herself onto me. She was wet from my oral attention and slid easily to the base of my shaft where her clit came in full contact with my root. My hands traced her breasts as she ground on top of me. First she was slow, then her pace quickened as she climaxed again, rising up and down on my dick as she finished cumming. She then laid down on my chest, still fully impaled, and kissed me passionately as the sweat from our upper bodies mixed. She then returned to her saddle, with my erection feeling her insides completely, and she ground out another orgasm. After her third orgasm while on top of me, she collapsed on my chest.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds