Swimming in Vegas

"That was wonderful. Now it's your turn."

Not needing any additional urging, I withdrew from Jane, turned her over on her back, and then guided my manhood back into her. Lowering myself down, I covered her upper body with mine, placed my hands behind her head, and took her mouth to mine, kissing her deeply as I took long full strokes in and out of her warmth and wetness. We were both sweating now, our perspiration was adding to the eroticism, allowing our bodies to slide along each other with each stroke. I could feel her firm nipples rubbing along my chest as we kissed. Our passion was palpable as I felt myself building to release.

"Do you want me to pull out?" I asked, know that I was coming close to orgasm.

She looked into my eyes saying "No, I want to feel you fill me."

Her permission was like a spark and as I began to shudder through my release. I pressed myself deep into Jane as I erupted with the purest feeling of sexual elation.

We collapsed in each others arms. I remained inside Jane, not wanting to leave her warmth. We held each other as our breathing subsided. I turned my head to her and kissed the side of her face, tasting the salt from the sweat of our union.

"Thank you," I said as I continued to leave small kisses on her cheeks and neck.

"You are very welcome," Jane replied.

We stayed like this for another few minutes and then the reality of our lives began to creep back in. Jane moved off of me, my soft member sliding out of her as she moved to the side of the bed. "I need to get going," she said. "We both have early flights out in the morning and I still need to pack."

I glanced at the clock. It was 2 am.

I slowly stroked her back, letting my hand trail down to her ass and along her thigh. I could feel the blood returning, making me firm again. I said, "You could always sleep on the plane."

Jane leaned back into my arms and our mouths found each other again. "Yeah," she said, "If I sleep on the plane, we could have another two hours together."

I covered her mouth with mine, not bothering to give her a reply as we sank back into the bed, exploring each other once again with our hands.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds