Swipe Right Ch. 02

Megan's body ached as she walked slowly past Sasha, who gave her a harsh smack to her ass on her way out.

Sasha took the towel off to reveal her gorgeous T-girl body. She hopped in bed and made out with me aggressively. I simply wasn't used to this kind of affection from her. She felt so good rubbing up against me with her tongue in my mouth and her wet hair hitting my warm body.

After a few minutes, she stopped "I have to get ready for work. What would you like as a reward tonight?"

Numerous scenarios played out in my mind and I couldn't stop thinking that it was a trap. There was no telling what would be out of bounds, as I've never been asked such a question. I thought about what I'd truly want and went with it "Can we just chill out? I just want to relax together and have a vanilla night in."

Sasha looked at me like I was a space alien "I would have sucked your dick, but alright then." She got up to get dressed and left.

Once I was alone "Shit!" I cussed at myself.

Megan got out of the shower and looked as if nothing had happened the night before. She had a spring in her step "Showers make everything better! I'm so glad I found Sasha on that website."

I never admitted this to Sasha's dates, but I somehow felt compelled "She doesn't have time to be on all the dating and BDSM sites, so I run her accounts for her."

Megan smiled at me "So I guess you're responsible for all this debauchery." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left after collecting her things.

After a few years of abject debasement, I couldn't believe that I was having such a great day.

Later that night, I was excited for a little bit of 'normalcy' with Sasha. I still did my chores, but dropped the extreme attention to detail. I simply ordered pizza and dressed in t-shirt and pajama pants. Tonight was going to be easy and comfortable.

The moment of truth came and Sasha came through the door. She wore her typical suit and carried a brown paper bag "Well Sam, you defied my expectations this morning."

I weld up with pride. It was the first time she called me Sam in ages.

"You defied my expectations, which means you defied ME!" To my absolute horror, she pulled a bull whip from the bag and snapped it into the air.

*WHIP CRACK*

I cowered in terror, but soon heard Sasha laughing hysterically. She was doubled over laughing and it took a while for her to compose herself "I'm just fuckin' with you. You should have seen your face!" A few minutes later, she finally stopped completely. She dropped the whip and gave me a hug "I was just kidding Baby."

My heart finally stopped racing and I just hugged her back "No more jokes tonight, please."

"Awww ok, Sweetie. I didn't think you'd be sooo sensitive." She teased.

Despite the nearly scaring me to death, Sasha was true to her word. There wasn't a hint of the Alpha T-Bitch that I'd grown accustomed to. She put on the tiniest tank top that I've ever seen her wear. The material seemed perilously close to revealing her nipples and had no hope of containing her enormous rack. She also got some comfy flannel shorts on that DEFINITELY couldn't hide her endowment. I got behind her on the couch, started massaging her shoulders and asked her how her day was. She vented about the tiny irritants in her work life like any other woman would. I listened and enjoyed her soft, flawless skin. I had been studying massage therapy on the side and it seemed to be paying off as I worked out the knots in her back.

We ate pizza for dinner (her favorite kind, from her favorite place in town) and then watched TV (her favorite show Scandal). It felt so good to talk to her as an equal, even if it was for one night. We laid on the couch and she spooned me. I cuddled into her under a blanket and especially enjoyed the feel of her big tits pressing into me. She kissed me tenderly on the neck and nibbled on my ear. I moved under the blanket and held her hand. I felt her girl cock hardening against my ass. I bit my lower lip and started grinding slowly on her growing erection. My hips moving rhythmically in little circles to entice her.

We weren't in a rush and we just enjoyed the intimacy for a while. I felt her hand move down my back and slid past my pajama bottoms. She felt something that made her snicker "Well, well... That doesn't feel very vanilla to me."

I blushed as she discovered the black, silk panties that I wore "I can't help it. You've changed me so much. Wanting to please you is just part of who I am now." I nuzzled into her lovingly as she touched me.

"You're definitely my best work." She snickered. It made me feel proud, but then made me think of all the other poor bastards that she must have had in my position.

"This night feels less like a vanilla night for you and more like a girlfriend night." Sasha noted with suspicion in her voice.

My heart raced and I craned my neck to look back at her "Would being your girlfriend be so bad?" my lower body never stopped enticing her long, thick, black cock.

She thought about it a few seconds "Not the worst thing." She admitted.

I felt so incredible and kissed her. I pulled my pajama bottoms down and moved my panties to the side "I think I need you inside me, Daddy." I purred.

Instead of the aggressive slam fucking that I normally got, I felt her ease her big dick in me. We stayed in the spooning position and just had a nice, long slow fuck. She really took the time to build up my arousal. Her hands roamed all over me as she used a minimal amount of energy to thrust into me. I moved back and forth on her at the same time. My smaller dick strained against the material of the panties in a delightful way. I gasped and moaned. I felt such warmth and affection that I said something that I probably shouldn't have "You're making me cream my panties! I want to be your girlfriend so bad... Ohhhhh fuck, I love you Daddy!" I cried and came against the material of the ladies' underwear.

Slow wasn't exactly the thing to get Sasha off, so she pulled out. I panted and rested from one of the best orgasms of my life. Sasha cleaned her cock up and returned to sit on the couch. She didn't have to say what would happen next.

I happily got on my knees and between her legs "Thank you, sooo much! That was the best. Now I just want to swallow your thick nut." I didn't feel a duty to Sasha at this moment, I was just having fun with it.

I lapped at her huge nuts and used both hands to jerk her off. I looked up at her with a look of adoration.

Sasha enjoyed it all, but seemed a little bit muted. I had the feeling that using the L word earlier somewhat spoiled the mood.

I worked her thick meat and aimed her at my open mouth. I'm pretty sure the term 'drink from the firehose' was invented to describe blowing Sasha. The thick liquid smashed into the back of my throat and splashed all over my face and chest. I eventually got my lips around the head to gorge on the rest. I shut my eyes and just enjoyed her hot jizz flooding down my throat and filling up my belly. Letting her slow fuck me for so long built up her supply and my belly felt so full. I rubbed my warm, swollen belly and let out a small belch.

Afterwards, we simply went to bed and fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning, I had music playing and I danced in my panties and apron as I cooked my baby breakfast. She woke up on her own and didn't need my 'attention'. "Good Morning, Daddy." I was so full of pep and enthusiasm as I got her coffee.

She took the cup and just sipped at it. She needed time to wake up, so I just continued cooking.

"So, any promising hoes from online?" She asked coldly. It hit me unexpectedly hard. I thought we had made real progress and were on our way to a real relationship.

My enthusiasm just evaporated and I felt put back in my place "Nothing really popped up lately, Ma'am."

"Shit, I can't just be pounding your faggoty ass." She muttered. I actually wanted to cry, but I held it in.

I silently kept working when an idea took shape "umm.. I was thinking... How about calling Megan back?"

She crooked an eyebrow at me "You've never known me to bring a slut back a second time. Why now?"

"Well, Ma'am. I felt that she recovered quite well. I have to carry most girls out of here. I think she might be able to last a lot longer than others." I argued.

"She's also the only one not to laugh in your face and talk shit." She stared me down and poked at some of my true motivations. She paused for a long while tapping her fingernails on the table; considering whether or not to punish me before reconsidering "I'll think about it."

...

Things reverted back to the way it was. I was Sasha's slave and felt like I was denied any real progress. I continued our routine, but lost hope for the future. Throughout the week, my disappointment with Sasha turned into hope and anticipation for seeing Megan again.

She was very eager to get back and impress Sasha. We texted throughout the week and I gave her some tips on what to do. She also took a keen interest in me and my life. I had cut off most of my friends and family for Sasha, so it was good to talk to someone friendly again.

"Do you want to just get coffee and chat? Promise not to tell your Daddy lol" She texted me one day.

I wasn't explicitly forbidden from socializing, but I felt that Sasha wouldn't approve. I hesitated, but agreed.

When I showed up, she had a coffee waiting for me "Oh, you clean up well. Maybe it helps to see you in man clothes." Megan teased.

I blushed, but it felt good to be in regular clothes again. Megan looked beautiful and it was relaxing to spend time with her. The scene felt a little surreal. No one in the coffee shop would be able to predict our respective 'extreme' lifestyles.

She took my hand "You know I like Sasha, but you're a big piece of the package too."

I felt a little overwhelmed by the warm feelings I got from Megan. I chided myself for really letting my feminine side take over. "Sasha views women as... disposable. She doesn't think they can be 100% committed to her. It's highly unusual that you get a second date."

"I guess we'll have to figure something out." She leaned over and kissed me.

I just couldn't understand her attraction after seeing me at my most vulnerable, but I decided not to question it. Then an idea popped into my head.

...

It was Sasha's favorite event of the year; the Harrison Street Kink Fest. For three days, a segment of the city was closed off and people celebrated their alternative lifestyles.

The first day of the fair, I sat nervously on the bed waiting for God knows what. From Sasha's walk-in closet, I heard her voice "Do you want the good news or the bad news?"

I sighed and tried to be an optimist "Good news..."

Sasha stepped into the bedroom and took my breath away. No matter how many times she hurt me or used me didn't seem to matter; her beauty always managed to sneak up on me and have the same effect as the first time I saw her. From top to bottom, her outfit was a dark purple latex to match the streaks in her hair. She had platform heels with ankle straps that wrapped around her calves. A tight corset accentuated her slim waist between her wide hips and her large E-cup breasts that were propped up by a bustier. She needed a latex skirt to hide her obvious black shecock outline. She wore a slim black choker with spikes around her neck, glossy purple lip gloss and immaculately done make-up. She was a black dominatrix goddess.

"... You're gorgeous." I said with eyes wide as saucers.

"Thank you, deary. Now for the bad news." She tossed me some clothes. 'Clothes' is a bit of an understatement as it implies multiple articles of clothing. Then she smiled wickedly and tossed me a metal ring that was about an inch or two wide.

"What's this for?" I asked in genuine naivete.

...

The crowd was full of people wearing their most risqué BDSM outfits. Leather, lace and latex were all proudly on display. Women walked topless with nipple clamps and chains. Some men were just plain naked.

Sasha sauntered through the crowd with a smug grin. She walked slowly and her hips swayed hypnotically in front of me. The crowd parted to let her through and gawk. I wish they were staring at her, but the wide eyes and looks of shock were directed my way.

I was actually thankful to be wearing a gimp mask, since it concealed my identity. My midsection was covered by a black girdle. I suppose it was the male equivalent of a corset.

The thing that caught everyone's attention was the leash. Sasha casually held her end over her shoulder. The thin leather sloped downwards. The other end was wrapped shibari style around my erect dick.

I kept asking myself over and over again why I'd allow this to happen. My mind would wander, I'd slow down and get a painful tug from my beloved mistress. The metal ring was a snug fit around the base of my cock and kept me painfully hard.

The crowd got thick and Sasha stopped walking. I could tell it was time for a show. I felt Sasha's hand grip the top of my head. She pressed me down and I obediently got on my knees.

Through the holes in my mask, I saw her reach under her skirt. The crowd gasped as she fished out her huge black cock. The shock soon turned to cheers as she started stroking it to get hard.

You'd think I'd be even more humiliated. You'd think I'd die just a little more inside. But I just stopped caring about the crowd, what I was wearing and how I was 'leashed'. Instead, I just focused on Sasha's big black cock and how hungry I was for her thick cum.

I just took a good second to stare at the weapon that subjugated me so completely. It pointed right at me, so I couldn't see its length. The cock slit just aimed directly at me like it was staring me down. When her cock bobbed up and down, I could see over a foot of thick T-girl cock. Her veins pulsed visibly and I could tell the crowd got her extra turned on. Then I looked down at her massive balls and licked my lips.

I didn't need to be guided. I leaned over and gave her big swinging balls a nice long lap with my tongue. My hands started to move up, but it just didn't seem right for the setting. I kept my hands behind my back as if they were bound and only used my mouth. I couldn't reach the head, while on my knees, so Sasha leaned down. She gripped my head and started fucking downward at my face.

I drowned out the sounds of disgust and approval, as well as the clicking of camera phones. I just gorged on cock.

I didn't know how hard I was until Sasha tightened her grip and pulled on my leash. The leather tightened all along my shaft, the head and my balls. I groaned in pain and shuddered as I came unexpectedly. The tiny amount of cum that I produced hit the floor and the crowd snickered and jeered.

Sasha loved a good comparison. She sped up the pace to a full-blown throat fucking. She pulled out just in time. She made me crane my head up and open my mouth wide.

The first jet of cum easily outdid my orgasm and almost filled my mouth. I took a big gulp and opened up in time for the second jet, which was almost as big. She filled my mouth 4 or 5 times. When she finally finished, I showed off how it almost overflowed before taking the last huge *GULP*. Then I stuck out my clean tongue to show the crowd. I felt like such a porn star, and loved it.

One of the topless girls in the crowd chuckled "God, what a slut!"

Sasha just smiled her approval at me, tucked herself back in and continued strutting with me in tow.

We continued to tour around the festival until we bumped into Megan. She had her own crowd of spectators. As Sasha moved closer, she saw Megan with her back to a post; arms chained above her head and tits on display. A sign above her head read:

'A display of devotion to Mistress Sasha'

Sasha and I overheard people talking in the crowd.

"She's been here all day."

"I think she's going to stay there for the entire festival"

"Is anyone bringing her food or water?"

Random men and women could come up and touch her. She never said anything or protested. She looked half asleep and in a daze on the post until she saw Sasha and perked up.

She couldn't keep herself from smiling "Ma'am..." She bowed her head in respect.

Sasha looked down on her "What is this stunt?"

Megan looked up "It is your right to use inferiors as you see fit and I know my will is meaningless, but I want to be YOURS. I've decided to demonstrate my devotion." She sat up to arch her back a little more to show off her tits better "I will stay here throughout the entire 3-day festival, in your honor... No matter what you decide."

Sasha looked unimpressed "Ok then..."

She looked around at the women that followed her around after our blowjob and pointed at one "You... Let's go test out that swing I saw back there."

She looked at me dismissively "You can do whatever." And dropped my leash.

I watched Sasha grab the complete stranger's ass, which made her giggle. She was just the first course at the start of a very long weekend.

I had planned ahead. Megan had a bag of supplies that I went into to get a bathrobe and my wallet. I then got Megan food and water.

Megan slumped her head and sounded dejected "I knew this wouldn't work. Did you see how little she cared?"

"She left me here to 'do whatever', which means I can help you. That's as much encouragement as you can hope for." I answered as I tended to her.

For three days, Sasha was on the prowl for submissive and kinky girls at the festival. In-between fucking strangers, she'd sneak a glance at Megan to make sure she stayed true to her word.

On day two, she approached her "I've been slamming pussy all weekend. What makes you special?" Before Megan could answer, Sasha cut her off "That's a rhetorical question you dumb skank!" She spat directly on Megan's cheek "You might as well give up. I'm sure there are plenty of lesser dominants that would eat this shit up."

Near the end of day three, Megan was exhausted. She barely even registered the group of men that approached her.

It was a group of 'tourists'. They were not part of the kink community but came by to ogle all the girls. Three of them saw Megan and started snickering to each other.

One of the guys got a closer look than the rest "This bitch is crazy! I bet I can fuck her before she wakes up." He started unzipping his pants. His friends told him he shouldn't, but they kept laughing and didn't do anything to stop him.

He dropped his pants, spread her legs.

Right as he got hard, a hand came from on high and delivered a harsh SLAP to his dick.

The man cried out in pain and barely noticed that he was being lifted up by the back of his collar.

"Can't you read? Is your name Sasha?" Sasha held the smaller person up by one hand "Believe me, I can fucking turn you into a Sasha."

She stared down the scared man before tossing him aside "Get the Hell out of here." His two friends helped him up and they all ran away.

"She's mine." Sasha smiled.

...

It was a tough transition that reminded me of my first few months. Her every mistake was met with punishment to mold her behavior and test her resolve.

I came home from grocery shopping one day and walked in on an especially harsh discipline session. Megan's arms were tied painfully behind her back. The ropes extended up towards the ceiling to suspend her slightly off the ground. Sasha beat her ass red and purple with a studded paddle. Not even Megan's love of sado-masochism could keep her from crying.

Sasha saw me and dropped the paddle to the ground "She's all yours, cupcake." Sasha said in an annoyed tone before storming off.

I sighed and pulled a bottle of aloe vera out of my grocery bag. Anticipating my role, I started soothing her sore bottom and started untying her. She hugged me close and had a good cry before getting herself back together. I just held her for a long time. Then I asked "What did you do?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Swipe Right Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds