Swipe Right Ch. 02

She dropped her face in shame "I accidentally called her 'Sir'."

I winced in empathetic pain "Oh no, no, no, no. 'Daddy' is the only male term that she goes by. I know it's complicated, but she identifies as female, while glorifying her 'male' prowess. Such a beautiful contradiction."

She looked at me "You really love her, don't you?"

I shook my head "I don't know. Do I look like a guy that has it all figured it out."

She let out a genuine laugh. Unlike the laughter that I've grown accustomed to, there was no cruelty in it. We both held a gaze for a few seconds and I naturally moved in for a kiss.

The danger of getting caught kissing in the open made our hearts pound and intensified the experience.

"Sure, spend all your time making HER feel better!" Sasha's voice roared from the other room to break our moment. It took us a moment to realize that she didn't see the kiss and was generally complaining about not receiving any of my attention.

We had another quiet laugh amongst ourselves, before I went to pay tribute to our mistress.

...

Sasha's test of Megan's commitment did not end when she brought her home. For 2 months, Sasha declined to have sex with Megan in favor of training and disciplining her. She didn't even get to see her have sex with me.

It was hard on Megan, but she soon accepted the message. Their relationship had nothing to do with her needs; Only Sasha mattered.

One night, instead of shutting our bedroom door (after an entire day of molding Megan and making her work), Sasha kept it open. She looked at her new slave "Join us."

Megan demurely walked past the threshold. Sasha stood in a long robe with her back to Megan. I kept my head down as to avert my gaze. My arms had to reach up to remove the robe from her shoulders. I took the robe and stood to the side.

Sasha stood naked now. She turned towards Megan and sat on the bed. Sasha was fully aroused with nipples that poked out and an enormous erection that stood up and reached past her belly button. Sasha's hands pressed on the bed behind her to support her as she leaned back. It was easily my favorite of Sasha's poses. She looked gorgeous as she looked at her new prey "Once we hit the sheets... You'll call me Daddy."

The words brought me back to my first time with Sasha. It was the last chance for Megan to back out. Megan hesitated and seemed to understand the gravity of the situation. Part of me wanted to rescue her; just grab her and make a run for the door.

I didn't move a muscle. I selfishly wanted her to join me and didn't have the courage to do what was right, but most of all... I had to obey. I just watched in silence as she made her decision and took the four steps to the bed.

She looked at Sasha and the sheets for a few last seconds of freedom before crawling onto the bed. Sasha moved to the center of the bed and motioned for us both to move to her side. I laid to her right and Megan to the left. Sasha had her arms around us both for the first time "No one leaves this room until I fuck all 5 of your holes, understood?"

As if we had been practicing, we said in perfect unison with enthusiasm "Yes, Daddy!"

Sasha was in no hurry as she made her choice, as if ordering from a menu "I think I'll start with some girl ass."

I was so conditioned that I thought she meant me. I turned around instantly only to hear giggling from Sasha and feel a strong *SMACK* to my ass "Not you, Bitch. Although, I can see the confusion. We'll figure out a system." Sasha turned towards her new plaything.

Megan was already bent over with her hands stretching out her ass cheeks. She showed confidence that came from 2 months of practice with large sex toys. I helped her out every time we had extended time alone from Sasha.

Sasha got in place and gripped her cock. She teased Megan by pressing the head to her pussy and moving it up and down.

I crawled up demurely "May I lube you up Daddy?"

Sasha moved away, gripped my hair and shoved her cock pretty roughly down my throat. She just held it there to choke me and produce spit. I gagged on it until it was good and sloppy.

Sasha pulled out and aimed back at her target. Her thick black head stretched her white ass nicely and she easily pushed forward.

I made sure not to train her ass too well, so that Sasha would have the pleasure of molding her herself. She felt resistance once she got about half her shecock in.

Megan had a death grip on the sheets and her eyes shut tight "I missed your cock SOOO much, Daddy!" She cried out in pleasure and Sasha rewarded her with more cock going deeper.

I just watched Sasha's ass move back and forth; hypnotized by the thick, perfectly round globes moving to subjugate another white bitch like me. I stuck my tongue out to lap at her beautiful ass cheek. Despite all the time I spent with her, I rarely got to play with her and her one night stands. I took advantage to worship her as her focus lied elsewhere.

Megan cried out loudly as Sasha buried her thick cock all the way in. Sasha held it there and groaned. I knew she was about to cum, so I spread her cheeks and slipped my tongue into her black asshole. I wiggled my tongue and ate her ass out to intensify her orgasm.

Sasha pulled out, with a substantial amount of cum squirting out with it, and wordlessly turned around to stuff her dirty cock in my mouth. My throat bulged over and over again. When Megan recovered, she crawled over to watch in awe at the ease in which I took the monster. Sasha saw this "It took a lot of practice, but look at what a perfect cocksucker she is." She teased and fucked.

Megan watched and rubbed her pussy "It's so beautiful, Daddy. I'm embarrassed at how inferior our race is. We're so lucky to serve a true black Alpha."

Sasha held me down and throat fucked me mercilessly. When she got ready to blow, she pulled out and blasted all over my face and chest. She admired her handy work and laid down to take a short break "I made you a snack, so lap it up."

I stayed still as Megan straddled me. She looked so sexy and shot me a little smile. She moved her face to my body and took little licks, like a kitten with a saucer of milk. She savored the task of cleaning up the sticky mess. She looked down on me "Fucking delicious... I can't believe you had her all to yourself. What a lucky whore." She purred. She stuck her tongue out and took big laps at my cheeks to clean the last of it. Then she gave my face a playful swat.

I got the message and opened wide. My lovely Megan swirled her mouthful of girl seed and snowballed/dripped it into my mouth from two feet up.

Sasha sat up with her long arms draped across the headboard; an impressive wingspan to match her impressive erection reaching once again for the sky. She enjoyed the show and crooked her finger to motion Megan to her.

Megan moved to the intimidating black woman and didn't even have to be told what to do. She maintained eye contact and moved her hips high to guide her black cock to her pussy. Megan gasped and started to sink down slowly.

The look on her face was priceless. Megan showed pure joy as she finally got Sasha's big black dick in her little pink fuckhole. She got so happy that she shed tears of joy "Fuck! This is so great! I missed being a big black cock slut!"

I curled up into Sasha and started suckling on her tit as I watched Megan ride that dick. I watched her bounce up and down and felt her pussy juices splash slightly. I could see her struggle to maintain her fast pace, especially as orgasms ripped through her. A beautiful sheen of sweat covered her pale skin.

Sasha could see the exhaustion take her, so she bent her knees and pressed her feet to the mattress. Her strong arms lifted her up by the waist as if she were a doll and her hips thrust up at jackhammer speed.

Megan lost all control and started to scream out and wail. Her pussy exploded and sprayed juice all over Sasha's torso. Soon, Sasha's hands were all that kept her upright.

Sasha relentlessly fucked her even when Megan weakly begged that she couldn't take any more. She used her ragdoll until she could unleash one more thick load. Once she was done, Sasha tossed her off like garbage. She then turned her attention to me "You can play with her, but only with my supervision and permission, understood?"

Just like that, we got a royal decree. Anymore secret physical contact would be against Sasha's wishes. I nodded "Yes, Daddy."

"Good, now enjoy that creampie." She ordered dismissively.

I looked over at Megan, who couldn't seem to get air back into her lungs fast enough. She was sweaty and could barely move. I move my face to her tummy and took a few licks to taste her sweat. I wanted to be tender with her after her two harsh fuckings. My gentle tongue moved down to her red and leaking snatch. I took a few timid licks to make sure she wasn't in pain; then longer swipes. I wormed my tongue in and there was the unmistakable taste of Sasha's seed. It was like tasting my two favorite women at once. I slurped in everything I could. Even after 3 orgasms, Sasha's cock still loomed large over the proceedings and she could still produce plenty of cum for me to eat.

Megan showed signs of life again and my low-key pussy eating made her moan again. It was the right chaser to Sasha and Megan had one more soft orgasm in my mouth.

Sasha looked at both of us "So I said 5 holes... Which ones are left?..."

We both looked at her, knowing we each had one left. Megan couldn't believe the stamina.

Sasha saw the look of awe and grabbed Megan roughly by the hair "Mmmm that's right little girl. Daddy has a great big appetite. Why don't we test drive your oral?"

Sasha painfully moved her head via her hair to her lower body.

Megan was now face to face with Sasha's symbol of power. It brought back memories of my first time on my knees, submitting to a superior being.

Despite Megan's experience, she seemed to tremble. She couldn't believe that such a monster could keep going and look as if it's just getting started. Her wide-eyed awe stopped and she opened up her mouth. She stretched her mouth wide to take the head and got to work.

It was a valiant effort, but Sasha and I knew she had a long way to go. I moved up to help her. I took a minute to show Megan how Sasha liked her cock sucked. It soon morphed into a dual blowjob. Both of our tongues ran the length of her foot-long shecock. I would deepthroat her and Megan would do her best to replicate it. At one point we had all four of our hands grip her at the same time. I had Megan focus her efforts on the head with her tongue and sucking mouth, while I stroked Sasha's shaft and sucked on her fat, black balls. Sasha groaned and filled Megan's mouth with orgasm #4.

At this point, Sasha had one last hole on the menu. Her stamina was extraordinary, but even she needed a little time. She had thought ahead "Last, but not least. I want to fuck Samantha's ass."

Not being surprised at all, I simply bent over.

Sasha shook her head "You don't look like a Samantha. You look like Sam being a typical little boi slut. Megan, I want you to give her a total makeover." She motioned to the huge walk-in closet.

Megan and I were surprised. It was supposed to be Megan's big night, but now my place was about to change.

We walked into the closet, passed by Sasha's rows of clothes and found a corner with a makeup table, glamour mirror, a chair, several wigs, and some women's clothing/lingerie in my size. It was clear that Sasha wanted a full transformation for the first time. I took a big gulp in fear and just sat down.

Megan looked at the apprehension on my face and decided to use her bubbly personality. "You heard Daddy, we get to do a makeover!" she said in a cheerful tone "I'm going to make you look so hot!"

I couldn't help but crack a smile "Fuck it, let's do it."

"Such language... You're a lady now." Megan teased with mock shock. She clapped her hands in excitement and started getting things ready.

I looked at the array of lingerie and chose a lacey white set with garter belt and white panty hose. Luckily, I was completely waxed and had no body hair to worry about.

Megan picked out a silky, red cocktail dress and helped me slip it on. I put some stilettos on and Megan started to do my makeup. She gave me a mini tutorial every time she put something on. We both thought I'd need this skill in the future. She applied the eyeliner, blush, eye shadow and even nail polish. She picked out a bright blonde wig with long hair. Lastly, she handed me a tube of red lipstick "You do the finishing touch. It's totally your color."

I grabbed the tube and followed her instructions. I pouted my lips to spread out the color and was shocked to see that the ensemble looked so good. I checked myself out in the mirror and smiled. If I didn't know better, I'd say a decent looking, but flat-chested, blonde woman was ready to go out on the town.

I took a deep breath, nodded to Megan and started walking towards the bedroom. I sauntered over and imagined myself as a hot blonde about to go out with the biggest black cock around. I already had a belly full of black cum 'I'm such a fucking slut!' I thought excitedly.

I had butterflies in my stomach, as if I were meeting Sasha for the first time. To my delight, Sasha also got dressed up in one of her sexy business suits. She had her hair done up and glasses that made her look so professional, in a sexy librarian sort of way. She smiled at me "Wow, it's great to finally meet the 'real' Samantha. Such a pretty dress! You look fabulous."

I blushed and smiled "Oh, this old thing? You're too kind. Pleasure to meet you." I tapped into the natural femininity of my voice and extended my hand, but with the wrist up like a proper lady.

Sasha smirked and took my hand to kiss it "Megan has told me sooo much about you."

I smiled up at her "I hope nothing too embarrassing. She also gushes over you." I giggled at my own double entendre.

"Well, she did mention that you are an addict for chocolate." Sasha's hands roamed up and down my sides and to my lower back.

I purred at her touch "Guilty as charged." My hands started touching her strong arms and my eyes kept her gaze "Bon-bons, chocolate covered strawberries... I can't get enough." I bit my lower lip "But above all else, I need a Big.. Thick.. Chocolate bar. Less than an hour ago, I had the best one between my lips" I moved my body up against hers and rubbed my stomach "It filled me up so good."

Sasha leaned in and had her first kiss with 'Samantha'. Our tongues danced and my hand slid up her skirt and into her panties "Holy shit... That's the biggest piece of chocolate. I'm not sure I can handle it."

Sasha pulled my dress up over my head and whistled approvingly at my virgin white lingerie.

I laughed in surprise as she swooped in and swept me off my feet. She easily slung me over her shoulder like a hunting trophy and plopped me down onto the bed.

I looked up at her lovingly.

Sasha took her skirt, panties and suit jacket off. She kept the blouse, glasses and pearl necklace on. She looked at Megan "You get to talk dirty for us. We'll be occupied." She undid her hair, flailed it back and forth and stroked her cock back to maximum hardness.

I knew Sasha loved to use some force, so I got an idea. I gasped at the sight of her "Oh my god!.. I KNOW I can't take that thing!" I shut my legs tight and backed away from her on the bed.

Sasha flashed a cruel smirk "Oh no, you don't slut!" She quickly grabbed me by one ankle and pulled my whole body to her. I weakly tried to kick in protest, but she caught the other ankle. She spread my legs wide as I desperately tried to wiggle away from her. She yanked me forward until her shaft rested over my pelvis and lower abdomen "Look how deep I'm going to go." She teased.

I squealed and shook back and forth in fake resistance.

Megan started to pipe in and stroke my fake blonde hair "No backing out now. Do you feel how weak you are? That's nature. We're little horny snow bunnies, and do you know what happens to little horny snow bunnies?" She paused for effect and Sasha flipped me onto my hands and knees and moved my panties to the side "They get mounted... Over and over again by a bigger, stronger, more powerful, SUPERIOR animal."

At that moment, I felt Sasha's thick head push slowly into my asshole. I cried out as if it were the first time. In a certain way, it was the first time.

'Samantha' cried and groaned. Her body trembled and an arm shot back to try and push Sasha back "Oh Fuck!! That's too much... Oh God!" She shrieked. She gripped the sheets and bit a blanket to keep her noise down as Sasha pushed in deeper.

Megan got excited "That's right, make her take it all. White bitches never look better then when they are bent over with a foot of Daddy DICK in them."

Samantha started to pant and breathe hard. She shut her eyes and shook her head. Her red painted nails gripped and pulled the covers. She sounded like she'd hyperventilate "Ohhh... Fuck, fuck, fuck... I'm gonna cum! Please don't stop!"

Her strong black hand whacked her ass with a thunder clap "Tell me what you are, Samantha!" Sasha ordered.

"I'm a dirty white whore! I need Daddy's big dick!" Samantha yelled as tears streamed down her face. Sasha and Samantha both started moving faster until they both erupted at the same time. Samantha felt a few thick shots of warm cum deep inside her body.

Sasha quickly pulled out and yanked her face to her. The last few shots hit Samantha in the forehead, cheek and her outstretched tongue.

I snapped out of my Samantha persona when I heard the high-speed shutter of a camera. Megan took plenty of close-up shots of my face. I was completely disheveled. My breathing made my mouth hang agape. My makeup ran from my tears, lipstick got smudged and I had thick black cum decorating my slutty face as the cherry on top.

One of those shots would be enlarged and framed in our home. A constant reminder of Sasha's triumph.

I just plopped down onto the bed exhausted. I knew a new era in my slavery had just begun.

TO BE CONTINUED

*****

Thank you for reading! The next part is coming right away.

Please post positive feedback and constructive criticism. It keeps me writing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Swipe Right Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds