SX69 - Ultimate Love Potion Ch. 21

My heart leapt into my throat and a wave of adrenaline swept over me as I realized how lucky I was. Oh my god, this perfect woman was now mine.

I couldn't wait a second longer to be with her so I stood up suddenly and blurted out, "Anastasia has kindly offered to give me a private ballet recital. You ladies wait for us in the great hall and we will join you soon."

The women didn't think anything of this and Anastasia smiled serenely, took my hand, and guided me down several halls to her dancing studio. As we entered, she turned on the lights but dimmed them romantically except for a bright area at the center of the floor where she would dance. The walls were all mirrored and the floor was a special firm rubberized material. She pointed for me to sit on a large leather sofa that was along one wall. She then went to an audio center and turned on some music. I instantly recognized it as Ravel's Bolero, one of the sexiest symphonies ever created. As she glided to the center of the floor, I noticed that she was wearing ballet shoes.

She faced me standing straight upright with her hands in a prayer position in front of her chest. She bowed deeply at the waist to me in total submission and humility. I slid back on the soft leather and relaxed with my arms reaching along the top with a big cat-bird smile on my lips. There was a large tent at the front of my pants that Anastasia could not miss.

Her dance started slowly with her going up on her toes with her arms outstretched to her sides. She glided in the large circle of light as her feet seemed to flutter rather than step. It was amazing to witness. Her thin muscular legs seemed to be unnaturally long but totally graceful. The steady beat of Ravel's music was subtle at this early part of the symphony, but her body matched the flow of it beautifully.

As the music picked up speed, she ran and did the splits in mid-air seeming to float, suspended there an unnaturally long time. Her skirt flew up and I could see she was not wearing any panties under her sparkling, silver dress. She did a number of lightning quick pirouette spins in the circle of light. Her skirt flared up and I could see her pussy and tight buns. I massaged my dick through my pants as I took in the erotic sight. She spotted this and glided over to me and knelt at my feet.

With a Russian accent, she looked up at me with the most beautiful face I had ever seen and said, "Please sir, let me help you become more comfortable." She reached up and undid my belt and pants, unzipped my fly, and gently pulled my pants down my legs and off as I raised my ass to help. She reached back up to the waistband of my underwear and pulled them off gently as well. My stiffy popped up to attention when it was released. Then she did something incredible. She took one sock off and kissed my foot a dozen times in total submission and then did the same with my other foot. A complete sense of power swept over me as she went through this ritual so common with my own two women.

She rose from the floor and glided back to the highly lit center of the room. Then she bowed deeply as before, took the hem of her skirt and peeled it up and off in one motion so that she was then standing with nothing on but her ballet shoes. Bolero picked up with a more throbbing and louder beat. My blood pumped stronger along with the music. Anastasia raised her leg in front of her, grasped her ankle and pointed her leg straight up. This exposed the pink inner lips of her pussy slit. I could hardly breathe as she stood like a statue of a goddess for my pleasure to view her feminine wonders. Her eyes glistened and a look of pure pleasure crossed her gorgeous face as she exposed herself completely.

She lowered her leg and lifted up onto her toes and did several spins with both her hands raised up above head. The music filled the room with a heavy, sensuous rhythm. The atmosphere was intoxicating. Her breasts were firm and perky with tiny pink areolas. Her body was slim, toned and utterly perfect. When she finally stopped, she was facing away from me. She crossed her feet and then bent perfectly at the waist and hugged her chest to her knees with her head nearly touching the floor. This opened her ass-cheeks to reveal her wondrous pussy slit and tiny asshole to my hungry eyes. She stayed in this pose for what seemed like an eternity and then peeked around her knees with her beautiful face upside down with a big smile on her full red lips. She enjoyed showing off her charms.

That sent my testosterone level to the red zone and I signaled her with my hand to come to me. I needed to bury my cock in that Russian pussy and I needed it now.

She instantly responded by standing and turning towards me. She floated the short distance to the sofa and then went to her knees. She placed her hands on the floor and then put her forehead to the floor in total subservience. A feeling of total power and control swept over me. This beautiful creature was now mine forever. I took my time looking over her muscular alabaster back with the deep long valley of her spine that went down to her firm womanly butt.

She looked up with strikingly light blue beseeching eyes and said, "Please, sir, take me as your loyal, humble mate. I need to be with you forever."

I couldn't believe my luck. Here I was a just an ordinary geek a short time ago that had trouble getting any girl to date me and now this mind-blowingly beautiful woman was begging me to take her body and soul. God bless SX69.

"Yes, Anastasia, I will take you as my mate."

"Oh, thank you, thank you, sir." She kissed my feet again.

I needed to be inside her so I leaned back on the sofa with my dick sticking up like a flagpole and said, "My dear, get up and wrap your hot pussy around my cock." I have found being direct with SX69 women was always best. She rose in a flash, straddled my middle and impaled herself on my manhood. She was incredibly wet as I expected and she slipped down until I was balls deep. I could see the camel-toe notch of her bald crotch with a small amount of her pink pussy lips visible through my pubic hair. Her vagina was tight, hot, and totally luxurious.

She had a look of total pleasure on her face with eyes closed and licked her lips seductively. She was swimming in some inner world of sensuality. I could hear small moaning sounds from deep in her throat. I could cum in an instant but I was trying to make the pleasure last as long as possible. I held her hips so that she couldn't move them. Then an amazing thing happened, I could feel muscles deep in her vagina stroking the length of my cock like an expert hand. I groaned loudly into the dimly lit room. I knew this would have me cumming within a minute. I put my hand on the center of her chest between her tits and yelled, "Stop that with your pussy." She looked deeply into my eyes with those dazzling blue eyes of hers and the pulsing stopped. I was panting but soon my breathing returned to normal as we remained locked together as one.

Her face was so beautiful that I had to touch it. I reached up and stroked her cheek with the palm of my right hand. She nuzzled it and kissed it lovingly. Her eyelashes were impossibly long and I could feel them flutter against my fingers as she batted her eyes seductively. Then her pink tongue darted out and licked my index finger from base to tip and then swirled the tip of it around the end of my finger. It was one of the most erotic thing I had every seen. I decided that my cock deserved that kind of treatment so I said, "Anastasia, get off and suck my cock with that beautiful mouth of yours."

"Yes sir. The pleasure is mine."

She slid to the floor between my knees, grasped the hard shaft, and licked the head of my dick in the same swirl as she had with my fingertip. What a sensation and what a sight. She stroked me slowly as she slid the head of my cock deeply into her mouth all the while staring at me with wide blue eyes. Once again, I was on the brink of cumming in less than sixty seconds. To slow down, I instructed, "Lick my balls, my dear. I really like that." She dipped her head lower and I could feel her hot tongue roll over my hairy ball-sack. It was delicious. "Make those balls really wet, my dear." She licked with gusto and I was pleased to hear slurping sounds down below. My lust meter eased up a few notches and I knew I could pump that tight pussy again without worrying about anything like premature ejaculation.

"Come up on the sofa and lay on your back. I want to fuck your sweet pussy." Direct is the best policy with SX69 women. She scurried up and lay as instructed lengthways on the cushions of the long sofa. I knelt between her legs and mounted her in a flash. Her body was lean and hard but with skin as soft as velvet. She guided my staff to her sopping wet love canal and I gave an animal sound as I plunged deep into her core. It was another slice of heaven. She grabbed my ass and urged me on with every thrust. I lost it. I just thrust and thrust as her pussy muscles rippled erotically unlike anything I had ever experienced. A mind-blowing orgasm had me screaming at the top of my lungs as her orgasmic screams mingled to echo through the castle halls. I fell exhausted in a sweating heap on her without a care of injuring her. Her body was as tough as nails. We lay in silence for fifteen minutes before dressing and returning to the great hall and the other women.

Anastasia and I entered the great hall with her clinging to my arm and gazing up at my face lovingly. A big fire in the fireplace warmed the dimly lit room. They had been chatting and drinking wine with the Professor's four women on one long sofa and my two on the other facing them. I knew that I must tell everyone the new situation with Anastasia.

"Ladies, I have an announcement to make. I am happy to say Anastasia has joined my family." Her sisters seemed to take this in stride with no problem. They just sat and smiled up at us like this was very natural.

"Miss Lewis and Sweetie, please come over and welcome your new sister to our family."

Sweetie jumped up and skipped over with a huge smile on her face and gave Anastasia a big hug. "What great news! We are going to have so much fun!"

Miss Lewis was slower to come over. I looked at my Russian beauty and said, "This is Miss Lewis, your new Alpha Female. Do everything she says and that will make me happy." Anastasia curtsied towards her new superior and then bent, took Miss Lewis' hands in hers, and kissed them humbly. I knew then that we would have a tranquil, wonderful family life together. SX69 women seem to know their place in the group and find contentment within the family unit.

I sat in the large sofa and my women joined me with Miss Lewis on my right, Anastasia on my left and Sweetie sitting on the floor with her cheek nestled softly against my knee and her eyes gazing up into mine with complete adoration. My arms were splayed out along the back. The professor's women were on the other sofa, silently watching us. They were all so beautiful in their own unique way. I admired them across the short distance. Miss Lewis leaned towards me and kissed my neck below my ear, one of my most sensitive spots. Anastasia snuggled up to me and slipped her hand to my chest and slowly massaged my pecs. I continued to look over at the action heating up on the other sofa.

As my gaze went from one sexy woman to the next, they each flaunted their charms brazenly. Mary, the darker, Mediterranean beauty and alpha female, licked her lips seductively, cupped her magnificent tits through her dress, and massaged them as she stared deeply into my eyes. Sunam, the tiny brown girl, spread her legs and ran her hands up the inside of her thighs, raising her skirt and revealing a deep black hairy bush with a light pink pussy slit. I got an instant boner with that erotic sight.

"Sweetie, unzip my fly and take out my cock, baby." She instantly reached up and uncovered my manhood and stroked the shaft sensuously. "No, my dear. Don't play with it yet. I don't want to cum too quickly. Let's just watch the sexy ladies over there." She turned her head towards the other group and we three gazed on as the four got more worked up.

Rosa, the Professor's sister, pulled her tank-top down and exposed a spectacular set of jugs with dark areolas and long nipples. She tweaked the nipples and licked her smiling lips. Jane, the cute young, horse trainer had her hand deep under the waistband of her designer jeans and I could see the outline of her hand working furiously on her crotch under the fabric. She had her eyes closed with a look of singular purpose on her pretty face.

Looking back at Mary, I could saw that she had unbuttoned her blouse and her bra, freeing her firm breasts. She grabbed the head of Sunam and pulled the tiny girls lips to her nipple. That is the prerogative of an alpha female. She gets her way.

The group gradually shed clothing and drew closer together physically. Individual acts of self-pleasure gave way to mutual stimulation of others within reach. It was like a great orchestra playing an instinctive symphony of carnal music, hands stroking sensitive parts, lips and tongues kissing and licking every orifice. Small groans of pleasure rose louder as pussies were stimulated by tongues, fingers, or humping on a convenient leg. The musky scent of women in heat filled the room and sent everyone's passion meter into the red zone. What an erotic medley of sights, sounds, and smells.

My women were entranced and fell into the spell of lust. As my attention was drilled into the scene opposite, they stroked my body. They had shed their clothing and stripped me naked while the fog of testosterone clouded my brain. Then they progressed and I vaguely could feel them frantically kissing and licking every inch of my body. I had never witnessed a lesbian orgy and could not take my eyes off the writhing bodies a short distance away, all so different and beautiful in their own way. Snow white skin against brown and olive, bald pussies and thick beavers, small breasts and large, long and short hair in many colors. It is an image that still is with me today and likely forever.

An unbelievably horny sensation around my crotch demanded my attention and I looked down to see three stunningly beautiful heads eagerly pleasuring my stiff cock and balls. As each of my women licked the staff and took turns gobbling the engorged head, I could see my manhood glistening with their saliva whenever it came into view. Testosterone and adrenaline washed through my brain and I reached down with both hands and gripped two heads. I grabbed two handfuls of silky hair and held on as three hot mouths brought me closer to orgasm. The feeling was so dangerously intense that a shot of panic went through my chest. Would I survive this mega-orgasm that was heading at me like a truck? I couldn't stop and found myself finally gripping one unnamed head with both my hands around her ears and plunging my cock frantically in and out of her mouth as deep as I could go until I filled her with a giant load of cum. My screams bounced off the walls as my mind lost its boundaries and throbbed, joining the universe on its most primitive level.

I closed my eyes and lay panting until I recovered normal breathing and consciousness. I lay there, languishing, eyes closed and surrounded by the embrace of my women with a small smile on my face for a long time just basking in the glory of what I had just experienced. What a wonderful interlude that I knew I would remember forever.

Later we said goodnight to the other ladies who were lounging naked and sexually fulfilled in a heap on their sofa and went up to bed. The next morning I awoke to three horny females that needed to be satisfied. Let's just say, "Mission accomplished". So our new life as a happy family of four started out fantastically well in a castle in England. Pinch me, I am the most lucky young guy on the planet.

Stay tuned for other journal entries as the SX69 trials continue. I must find two more women. That should be great fun.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 329 milliseconds