• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taking All
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Taking All

i feel Your hand on my ass, then the applicator sliding into my hole, the water sliding into me. The cramping beginning, Your hand rubbing my tummy again, then my clit. i gasp!

The need to empty is so strong!!!! The water stops. "Let go of your cheeks alexslut." i do... i whimper, "Master!"

You grab me, lift & turn me and sit me down on the toilet. i feel the pressure releasing as my bowels empty almost as soon as my legs touch the seat. i moan and whimper - still mortified that You are there witnessing this, yet so grateful to share this most intimate of moments with You. Surrendering even this privacy to You! After a few moments, You again get a damp clothe and pat my quivering hole with it. As You draw Your hand back between my legs, it slides between my spread cunt lips and against my clit - i gasp, "Master, god Master!!"

You lean forward and kiss me. Then You rinse another clothe and wipe my face.

Of a sudden i feel my tits tightening more... god! i'd forgotten them! Like You know exactly what i'm feeling, i watch, and feel, Your fingertips grazing over my throbbing nip tips beyond the rings swaying from them. Then You lean over and run Your tongue over my right nip, the ultra-sensitive one, and opening Your mouth to encompass the ring into it You close down behind where the ring holds my pink nip and bite down as You watch my face.

i whimper... then moan... then arch my back --- offering my swollen tits to You. You take them, biting harder!!! i feel it in my clit... oooooohhhhhhhhhh . You release it and taking my hands, drawing me to my feet. You walk me into the bedroom, stopping me at the bench at the end of the bed. You grab pillows and tell me to get on the bench on my knees facing the headboard. You pile the pillows on the bench.

You lean forward, run Your tongue over my ear then bite the lobe. i tilt my head to the side to give You full access.

"Now," You whisper next to my ear, "now, I take your slut ass and make it completely Mine. I promise you, little slut of Mine, You will never forget My cock in your ass, fucking you, claiming you, branding you as Mine. Forever."

i feel the shiver flow through me that is Your words, "oh please, Master, please, take Your slut... use her ass for Your pleasure... stretch it... fill out.... ram it... then oh please oh god... please Master................. mark my insides with the heat of Your cum!!"

Your hands push me forward... "spread slut."

i do. i spread my legs, and reach back to spread my cheeks wide for Your invasion and conquest of me. The one i have so anticipated. So dreaded. So longed for. So needed. So craved!

"Please Master... please now... put Your hard cock into me!!!!"

i hear the lid on the tube snap open as You squeeze lube on Your cock. Coating the huge head with it, then squeezing a dollop onto my ass hole and working it into my ass with 2 fingers.

"Thank You Master," i am thankful that You thought of lube... i am so wracked up that i didn't even think of it!

Suddenly, i feel the soft skin of Your hardness pressing against my dark hole. As much as i want this... need this... i still tense.

"Shush baby. Push out for Me. Help Me inside you"

i do as You say... don't i always?! And as i push out i feel Your cockhead pressing into me, then popping inside my ring of muscle. You have me trained so well Master... i moan deeply at the feeling.... "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Master... more please Master. i want all of Your fabulous huge cock inside my ass ---" i press back toward You, feeling Your cock slipping into me, spreading me. It hurts, but oh Master.... "more please, give it all to me!"

i press back harder, opening my ass as much as i can... as You have trained me to do.... Flexing the muscle open as i press back.

i hear, i feel You moan, "god alexslut... you have accepted and practiced your training well My little cock slut"

"Master... yes ... oh yes for You" i slide my hips forward, slightly, grasping Your cock tightly with my muscles. i am rewarded by Your gasping moan and the feeling of Your cock swelling more inside my ass, Your hands tightening on my hips.

Then, You began to fuck my ass... in and out. Slowly at first, then more quickly.. and i feel it... the beginning of my orgasm from Your ass fucking of Your slut.

i moan out, "Master!!!! God oh Master, may Your slut cum for You?!"

"No slut... not yet... hold it back!!"

"Master, please Master, my love!!! i've waited so long to feel the strength of Your cock fucking my ass. Master, am i pleasing You Master? Does this slut.. Your slut... please You?"

You moan out, "yes alexslut... you are much pleasing Your Master!!"

i feel Your cock swelling, impossibly bigger... impossibly huge. Filling me, taking all the space within me. Removing the space between us!!

"Master!!"

"Now My little pet slut! Now! Cum for Me as I fill Your ass with my cum!!"

i feel my body exploding around Your cock, my cum rushing out of my cunt, my cunt spasming... moaning, crying, "Master! Master! Thank You Master! Thank You Master!"

And i feel it... i feel Your cum splashing inside my body, i hear You roar "Mine! My slut!!"

i cry out... "Master... may...i ... cum ... again for YOU?!"

You moan into me, "Yes slut... cum again. Let Me feel your muscles milking My cock with your orgasm!"

i do... hard... arching up and back and squeezing and spreading around You... then into You... Then i collapse forward onto the bed and You come with me, wrapping Your arms around me pulling me tightly against Your chest to cuddle me.

"Mine!" You say.

"Mine!"

"Mine."

i smile as i fall asleep pressing against You - Your cock still part of me. my soul Yours.

Yours.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Taking All
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds