Taking Donna's Dick

"Hello sweetie pie," a huge smile on her pretty face. "Awwww, isn't that cute, my panty boy so excited at being dressed like a pretty little girlie he needs to rub himself off like a real slut would."

I could tell I had gone bright red, I could feel the heat in my cheeks as I stood up straight, but Donna's words had kept my cock fully hard. Hidden beneath my skirt it strained against the red satin.

"It's alright sweetheart," she said as she came and stood beside me, her fingers finding my bra straps on my back before wandering down to my skirt and gently squeezing my backside. "You're dressed like a girl. Rubbing yourself off like a girl. And I'm going to fuck you like a girl."

She stood closer, her warm breast against my arm, her hand smoothing the skirt between my cheeks then delving further down until her fingers found the end of the butt plug embedded deep inside me. She played with it. Gently pushing and pulling the end so I could feel it moving within me, the sensation making me breathe deeply.

"You like that don't you Chris," she asked as her fingers continued to push and pull between my ass cheeks. I nodded my head in a choppy motion, my breathing almost panting. "Oh come on sweetie, let me hear you say it," she prompted as her other hand started to explore my bra and breasts through the thin white blouse.

"I like that," I managed to gasp out, excited but so embarrassed at the same time.

"Mmmm I know you do. Tell me more honey, tell me why you're dressed so pretty," her hand squeezing one of my full bra cups as her own breast squashed against my arm.

"I like being dressed like a girl." I stammered.

"What sort of girl Chris," her hand squeezing my tits and smoothing my blouse over my breasts.

"I like being dressed all pretty. Like a little sissy. A little sissy slut." Her hand moved down to between my legs, cupping the bulge in her knickers through my skirt.

"And since your cock is so hard in my panties, what does that make you."

"A panty boy. I'm a sissy panty boy."

Both of her hands were working away now making it hard to concentrate. My whole world focused completely on the sensations provided by her fingers and hands. At the front gently massaging my erection through my skirt and satin panties. At the back causing the dildo buried in my backside to rub against the walls of my back passage.

"Tell me what a panty slut wants Chris," she whispered in my ear. I was concentrating so much on the physical pleasure she was providing I could only moan in response.

More insistently she said, "Look at me sweetheart and tell me what my little slut wants. Tell me what my pretty panty slut wants me to do with his pretty cock."

Almost managing to stifle the moans and breathing in gasps I turned my head towards her smiling face and twinkling eyes. "Rub me off. Please rub my cock off in your panties." I lowered my head with embarrassment, not so much at the words, but more at the desperate pleading tone that accompanied them.

Donna chuckled. "It's alright darling. Your secret is safe with me. I won't tell anyone just how desperate you are to be a pretty girl. Just how excited wearing panties makes you." Her hand gave my cock a tight squeeze that almost made me erupt into her panties. I groaned out loud and tried to bring my hands forward to rub myself off. She chuckled again as I struggled to move my wrists.

"You really are desperate for this aren't you sweetie," I could only respond with an affirmative jerk of my head. "And what about my cock hun, tell me where my sweet little panty boy wants my hard strap-on cock." Her hand tormenting the dildo pushed it harder, forcing it to slide further into my backside, to fill me a little bit more.

"I want you to fuck me. Please fuck my sissy backside with your hard cock."

Yet another chuckle as she leant closer against me. Through her jumper I could see her ample breasts bulging out of her bra cups. The outline of her nipples, even through her bra and jumper clearly visible. Donna was obviously highly aroused by a man dressed like a pretty girl. A man whose erection filled her panties. Who was desperate for her to milk him into her own panties. A man begging her to fuck his backside like a wanton whore.

Suddenly Donna moved a step back from me. The tormenting hands were gone, her breasts no longer warm against my arm. With my cock still rampant and my backside still invaded an involuntary moan of disappointment escaped my lips.

"Please," I pleaded with her. But she only chuckled once more.

"Let's go and get me something to fuck you with honey and then I'll give you what you want." She reached forward with her hand, a finger tracing along the top of my bra strap across my back. "Then I'll let you show me just how desperate being dressed all pretty makes you." Her hand dropped to my backside for another quick squeeze, and then released the clasps keeping my hands behind my back before quickly snapping them together again but with my hands in front of me. "Come on honey bunch I have a pretty pink dildo that will look great sliding up your backside."

Donna took the shackles holding my wrists together and pulled me behind her as she headed upstairs to her bedroom. The outline of her panties under her black work slacks, the feel of my bra straps tight round my chest and the plug filling my backside kept my hard cock straining against her panties.

Once in her room she released my arms and gave me a wonderful outline view of her panties under her trousers as she bent over to recover the mysterious locked briefcase I had discovered in the bottom of her wardrobe. After twisting the combinations she lifted the lid far enough to reach inside, but not enough to let me see the contents. Not that I hadn't already been able to guess what would be inside.

As expected her hand came out with a strap-on dildo. My eyes followed the bright pink latex cock in its harness as she slowly placed it on the bed next to the KY liquid I had used a short time before. Standing in front of her my shackled wrists were resting on my restrained cock and I longed to feel the release of cumming in her panties. I knew I would need to endure the frustration a while yet. She took a step and stood in front of me. I was almost a head taller than her and stood looking down at her cute round face.

"Fucking your pretty backsides going to be warm work, so I think you'd better take my jumper off angel," she said with one of her big smiles. I reached out my shackled hands to do as commanded, easing first one side and then the other of her jumper upwards, slowly exposing the smooth creamy white flesh of her stomach. All the while my eyes on the just discernible patterns of her lacy bra cups through the soft gentle wool of her white sweater.

I continued to work, pulling the gathered wool outwards to reveal the bra cups almost constraining her ample breasts. I pulled the sweater a little further, mesmerised by the wonderful sight of her bosom bulging out of the cups of her tight bra. She raised her arms to help me finish removing her top and though my hands were working to that end, my eyes were still on her breasts, feasting on the ripples of movement that the removal caused. As I pulled the neck over her head and her face popped into view again there was another throaty chuckle as she saw my fascination. Discarding her jumper on the floor she raised her hands to my breasts, squeezing slightly and stroking them with her thumbs.

"You love tits no matter who's they are don't you sweetie," she teased with a laugh. "Kiss my tits honey. Show me your lipstick and leave a kiss on each."

Her hand was on my head pulling it down to her overflowing breasts. My lips touched her pale skin and my cock twitched once more in her panties. After a few seconds she released the pressure on the back of my head and we both examined the clear imprint of my lips the heavy red lipstick had left on her breast. "Sissies do like wearing too much lipstick don't they Chris." I couldn't help squeezing my lips together, feeling the rich smoothness the lipstick gave to them.

Both of her warm chubby hands were holding my head now. Firmly directing my head from her wonderful breasts to her smiling face. "Tell me what happened when you put your lipstick on. Tell me what happened in my knickers when you made your lips all slutty." She smiled as I took a deeper breath.

"It made my cock twitch and a bulge in your panties."

She chuckled again. "You do enjoy being a pretty little panty boy don't you sweetheart." Before I could respond her hands were directing my head to her other breast so my lips could leave another lipstick outline, only a little less vivid than the first.

Her hands moved to my shoulders, the warmth from them noticeable through the thin fabric covering my shoulders. Our tits were just touching, her overfull white bra against my red one, quite visible beneath the flimsy white blouse.

"I've got something that will make your cock twitch even more. Something hard and long that I'm going to slide up your pretty backside until you cum in my panties." Her hands started to push on my shoulders forcing me to my knees. It was obvious Donna was getting more and more excited herself now and I didn't need the close-up view of her nipples, obviously large and swelled beneath her bra cups, to show me.

Once on my knees in front of her she pushed me back so I was sitting on top of my ankles, then widening her legs she shuffled towards me her hands once more on the back of my head to ensure it went where she wanted it to go. My vision was filled by her trousers, they slowly filled my view and then enveloped my face as she guided my head between her legs. Moving forward to almost straddle me, her hands pushing my head deep between her legs. The flesh of her thighs only separated from my cheeks by the soft black material. Her most intimate parts had only the additional flimsy fabric of her panties to separate them from my face. I could see nothing and it was hard to breath, the air I did get filled with her excited aroma. My cock was straining repeatedly against Donna's red panties as she slowly rubbed herself against my face.

Suddenly the suffocating embrace of her thighs and crotch were gone, I could see and breath without difficulty, but the smell of her excitement remained vivid in my senses.

"Take my pants off sweetheart," she commanded. Her large full breasts and prominent nipples rising and falling with her more laboured breathing. With shaking hands and bulging knickers I unhooked her waistband and started to ease her pants down, my face only inches away as the lace trim on her white panties came into view. Pulling on her pants revealed the rest of her knickers, a smooth expanse of lace edged nylon diving deep between her thighs. An unmistakable dampness where she had used my face to rub her panties against the wetness of her arousal.

She stepped forward to envelope my face once again. Now the bare skin of her thighs on my cheeks, the soft fabric of her white panties covering my nose and mouth, her hands on the back of my head holding me fast as she rubbed herself over my face. Her gyrations becoming more and more insistent as her panties soaked up more and more of her juices. Finally, and reluctantly she released me once again.

"OK darling, get my knickers off."

I could hear her breathing heavily as my fingers took hold of her panties and started to pull them down her thighs. My own eyes were transfixed as the tangle of her fair hair emerged from behind the white nylon. I continued to pull them down and revealed her wet pouting lips covered in a thin tangle of damp curls. With deep breaths I slowly dragged the flimsy lingerie down to her ankles, but my eyes never left the sweet temptations of her pussy only a few inches from my face.

Donna stepped out of her knickers and kicked them aside. There was a new urgency about her, she gathered the strap-on from the bed.

"OK honey get my dick strapped on." The command brought my eyes away from the views between her legs and up to her face staring intently down at me over her erect nipples. "I know you can't wait to take my dick up your sissy pussy sweetie," her words punctuated by heavy breathing. "And I can't wait to fuck you like a pretty panty boy should be fucked."

Needing no real encouragement and fully aware once again of the current dildo up my backside I tried to sort out the tangle of harness straps as my erection was once more tight against the sexy red panties.

Eventually my trembling hands got it right and I held the harness open for her to step into, her warm hands on my shoulders to steady herself and then I was pulling the pink leather straps up her legs. I noted that the harness was already adjusted to her size. Though it looked new, this was obviously not the first time she had worn it. The dildo was pink latex about 6 inches long. The base had protrusions obviously designed to stimulate her real pussy as it slid into my sissy one. I took a deep breath and for the sake of my rampant erection tried not to think of Donna sliding it slowly into me.

She squatted slightly as she adjusted the base between her wet lips. Then with the dildo securely in place at the front she turned around so I could fasten up the last part of the harness at the back. Telling me to tighten the straps more several times before she was satisfied. When she turned around to face me again her dick wobbled only an inch from my face.

"I hope you haven't cum in my panties yet sweetie. I want to see you taking my dick before you make them all messy," she said with mock sternness as she watched my eyes focused on her quivering pink latex cock. I shook my head in response as I looked at her face grinning at me over her ample breasts. "But I think you might unless I start to fuck you soon," she chuckled easily. She took my hands and undid the clasps holding the cuffs together again and then pointed to the bed. "On your knees head down and hands behind your back my little sissy," she commanded.

I did as instructed, climbing onto the bed on all fours as Donna arranged a pillow beneath my shoulders. When I put my head down I could feel my chest pulling the bra straps tight, my short skirt riding up the backs of my legs as she clipped my wrists together once again.

"You do look pretty in my panties darling," she told me as her warm fingers slowly inched the hem of my skirt further up my back, exposing the tops of my stockings and those sexy satin panties she had told me to wear this morning. "I do enjoy fucking a pretty little sissy," she murmured to herself as her warm hands smoothed the red satin over my backside. Inside the satin my cock twitched at her touch and I longed to feel my cum turning her panties a darker shade of red. Then she eased the panties aside and I moaned out loud as her exploring fingers touched the bare skin that was revealed.

"Ohhh you like that don't you my sweet little panty boy," my only reply was another groan as her probing fingers gently slide further down to tickle my dangling balls. I was unable to stop myself moaning and groaning almost continuously as her fingers traced back up my crack and then slowly and gently started to ease out the dildo that had been filling me. I let out a great sigh as the neck slipped out of my anus followed by the rest of the slippery butt plug, leaving me with an empty feeling.

"Don't worry angel, you'll soon be taking my dick and feeling all filled up again," she comforted as she prepared her pink dick to slide inside me. A few seconds later I felt her shuffle closer to my stocking clad thighs.

"Mmmmmm," was my only response as I felt the tip of her latex erection slide between my ass cheeks and rest against the entrance to my backside.

"Ohhh the poor little panty boy is so excited all he can do is moan like a little slut as he gets fucked," she said mischievously. I hardly heard her, I was too focused on my cock straining against her panties, the straps of her bra tight around my chest and most of all her strap-on dick poised at the entrance to my sissy pussy.

But Donna was not finished teasing just yet. "Come on Chris tell me what you want when your dressed like a pretty slut," I could feel the coolness of the KY liquid and the warm touch of her fingers as she spread it over her dildo and between my cheeks.

"I want to take your dick up my sissy backside," I managed to gasp out. "And cum in your pretty panties." I added as a not too subtle reminder. Donna laughed with delight at my response.

"Ohhh have I teased my little panty boy too much honey bun?"

"Please fuck my backside and let me cum," I almost pleaded with her. As a reply I got another chuckle and then I felt her dick slowly start to penetrate me.

I let out a long low groan as I felt her start to slowly slide her latex dick inside me. I panted quietly as I slowly felt her penetrate deeper and deeper. Then the warmth of her own thighs were against mine as Donna pushed as deep as she could. Eager to wank myself off in her panties my hands strained uselessly against the shackles, trapped behind my back. I'm not sure if Donna noticed as she slowly pulled nearly all the way out of my backside before sliding in once again and elicited another series of groaning sighs from me. I moaned out loud again and again as she continued her slow rhythmic sliding in and out. My groans and sighs continued in sync with her fucking of my backside for what felt like several minutes. Then suddenly she pulled out of me completely.

She gave my bare cheek a playful slap. "Roll over my darling. Show me how excited wearing my panties makes you," she commanded. Awkwardly I did as she instructed, my eyes first on her breasts and then on her dick as I manoeuvred myself onto my back on the edge of the bed, trapping my restrained wrists under me. The short skirt was bunched around my waist letting Donna see the embroidered front to her panties.

"Come on sweetie pie, spread your legs and show me what a little slut you are," she said as her warm hands pushed gently on my knees to helped me spread my legs so she could see how big a bulge my erection made in the front of her panties. She stood between my spread thighs as we both watched our two erections for a few moments, hers a rigid pink dildo and mine a rigid panty covered one.

"Legs up and spread wide honey show me what a little slut you really are." I did as she commanded and soon her warm chubby hands had helped manoeuvre my legs onto her shoulders. They pushed her large tits together enhancing her deep cleavage even more than her tight bra did. My legs were eased further back as she moved forward between my legs and positioned her dick at the entrance of my anus once again.

"Well angel do you want to take my dick again?" she asked with a huge smile. I nodded my head and tried to inch my backside on to her waiting erection. "Well ask nicely panty lover," she chuckled.

"Please let me take you dick ma'am," I begged once more trying to inch myself onto her waiting dildo. She made me beg a few more times but then at last she relented and slowly thrust herself forward and I felt her dick sliding up my backside again. I moaned out loud once more as her dildo penetrated further and further in, filling me and sliding over the insides of my anus.

She leaned forward slightly as she buried her dick to the hilt, pushing my legs backwards and opening my ass cheeks a little wider. Her tits and hard nipples dangling a few inches from my face as we looked at each other's eyes. My breathing was ragged and she was smiling as she slowly started to gyrate her hips to rub the end of her dick around inside my sensitive sissy pussy. I groaned at the sensations deep inside my backside and she smiled widely.

"Ohhh my sissy panty boy loves to feel all filled up with my dick. Don't you Chris?" she asked as her rhythmic circling continued to produce the sensations of sexual pleasure deep inside me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds