Taking Donna's Dick

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhh," was my only reply as I tried once again to fight my shackles to wank myself off in her panties.

"And do you want me to make you cum in my knickers honey?" she asked.

"Please," I managed to gasp out as she continued to use her buried strap-on dick to deliver pleasure inside me.

"Well ask me nicely, tell me exactly what you want me to do for you angel," she almost purred as her fingers reached forward and deliberately started to undo the buttons of my white blouse.

"Please make me cum ma'am." I gasped as her fingers slowly finished opening my blouse and revealed the vivid red bra she'd told me to wear for her. "Where do you want to cum Chris?" she asked as her hands played with my tits, squeezing and stroking them through the satin cups.

"In your panties ma'am. Please make me cum in your pretty panties," I eventually replied between groans and gasps.

"Oh yes all sissy boys love to make a sticky mess in a pair of pretty knickers don't they," she grinned at me as her hands stopped playing with my breasts and traced down to the huge bulge in the front of her satin panties I'd been wearing all day.

My cock twitched uncontrollably as her fingers gently started to trace around the bulge in the red fabric. I continued to groan out loud as her fingers explored my erection and she added thrusting to the gyrations of her hips. My whole world revolved around the sensations of her short chubby fingers exploring my rampant cock and her long chubby dick penetrating deep up my backside.

Her fingers slowly and deliberately squeezed my cock drawing out the interminable excitement even longer. I started thrusting my hips, desperate for the sexual frustration to be ended. Donna chuckled again but kept her fingers around the tip of my erection as she allowed me to fuck her fingers as she was fucking my backside. My panting and groaning reached a crescendo as suddenly I erupted into her panties. The bright red material stained a darker red by my cum as my cock kept twitching, pumping out more and more hot cream.

I lay back exhausted with my eyes closed as Donna continued to play gently with my softening dick through her sticky panties. I drifted into a post climax daze until suddenly I felt Donna kneeling on the bed beside me. She had obviously unclipped from the strap-on as it was still embedded deep in my sissy pussy. I opened my eyes just as she half sat on my chest. The rest of her weight still on her knees either side of my head.

"So my little sissy are you going to wear my panties again when I tell you too?"

I didn't answer her. I just raised my head a little and poked my tongue through my lipstick covered lips. Donna chuckled, inched forward and I felt my tongue slide deep inside her already wet pussy.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds