Talk of the Town

I found out that she was cheating on me, and it nearly tore me apart. To make it worse, the guy, she was screwing is only a year older than our son. She's also carrying his child. I could kick her out of my life but not out of my heart.

I walked around trying really hard to act like it didn't hurt me, Jaime, but it nearly killed me. I tried to keep things positive. I did that for my daughter. Because of her, I couldn't afford to sink into depression and anger. But then something happened that made me think that there really was a future out there for me.

Okay at first, it was pure lust, because let's face it; you're hot, but these past few days I got to see how you are when you let your guard down. Jaime you can't hide it from me. There's a really nice girl in there when you're not being the wicked bitch of the west."

"Short or long," I asked.

"Sorry, I guess I'm boring you," he said. "Sometimes I forget when to shut up. Maybe it was a bit long, but for the longest time, I thought I had nothing, and you just came along like a star shining on a dark and empty night, so I ... tend to go on..."

"Should my dress be short or long?" I asked. His face lit up like nothing I had ever seen before. It surprised me. Even my husband had never reacted like that.

"I don't know," he said. "Let me think about it for a second." As I watched he actually started rolling options around in his head.

"Okay," he said. "With a short dress, we get those incredible legs, but if it's one of those things with a frilly bottom it would hide your butt, so I don't know ... But you're so damned pretty ... I can't make up my mind."

For the first time in longer than I could remember, I was excited. I think it was just the fact that he was so awestruck at the thought of going out with me.

"Dennis, I'll surprise you," I said. His joy and energy were contagious. The next day I went back to work. My boss called me into her office again just after lunch.

"Welcome back," she said, "How's your ankle?"

"Getting better every day," I said.

"Apparently, it's not the only thing," she said. I looked at her in confusion. "I've heard from more than one of your coworkers today that you were actually pleasant to be around. One of them, told me that you were caught smiling." I laughed when she said that.

"Jaime, you know that you're fully covered under our health-care plan, right?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am," I said.

"When one of us is sick or injured, I typically call the hospital to check and make sure they've received payment. The insurance companies sometimes make them jump through hoops to get their payment. We live in a small town, and the hospital's resources are limited at best. So I tend to pay the bills and let the insurance company reimburse us.

Anyway, I was surprised when they told me your husband put the bills on his credit card. And that he paid for it on the spot. I thought that you were divorced."

I started laughing as I realized that the doctor must have processed the paperwork. I felt even better when I gave it some thought. Dennis had simply stepped up and done what was necessary. I explained it to her, and she started laughing too. Then she looked at me.

"Do you mean Dennis Miller," she asked. "Is he the engineer out at the big manufacturing plant, just outside of town?"

I nodded. "You know him?"

"Yep," she said. "My brother handled his divorce. But you probably know all about that. The guy is too nice for his own good. He even let that skank he was married to live in his house until their daughter moves out. He should have thrown her out on her ass after what she did to him."

For the rest of the afternoon, I looked forward to the evening ahead. I left work early to get my hair done. It was funny; I had to ask one of the women at work where to go. I had lived in the town for a little over a year and had never gotten my hair done.

The woman there was really nice. She was full of suggestions. She wanted to straighten my curly hair. She also told me that she thought I would look really great as a blonde. In the end, I just got a wash, a deep oil conditioning treatment and had her clip my ends.

I could hardly wait to get home. I'd driven fifty miles one way to the nearest large city to go shopping at the mall and find just the right dress. I then explained my problem to the woman at the store.

"So your guy doesn't know if he likes your legs or your ass better, huh?" she laughed. "Honey, that's a problem I would love to have. I don't think my husband knows I have legs or an ass. Does the term football widow mean anything to you? From August to February, the only way I get laid is if I put the TV on top of the headboard and shave my pubes into the shape of a goalpost." She laughed again.

"I think I have just the dress for you," she said. "The color will bring out those pretty eyes of yours, and the shape of the dress will show off that slim figure and those long legs. There's also nothing frilly that would cover up your butt."

Back at home, I was nervous. I was a ball of jitters and raw nerve endings. It started my mind working overtime. I'd had only one serious relationship in my entire life. Dennis and I had that in common, would the second time would be the charm for both of us?

As I waited for him, the thought occurred to me that I had never thought I would need a second chance at love.

While I was putting the finishing touches on my makeup, Dennis arrived. I called his phone and told him that the door was open, and he should come in and wait.

I could hear him pacing downstairs as I put my shoes on. He was clearly as nervous as I was. I smiled at the thought of it. And then I had another thought. What if he didn't like the dress. My ex-husband had been very critical of my appearance. And Dennis had already been very vocal in expressing what he liked.

Maybe it was a defense mechanism, but I got angry. Fuck him, I thought. I spent a lot of time, effort, and money to look good. If he couldn't appreciate what I'd done, he could just go shit in his hat.

I got so angry that I stomped downstairs and left my purse behind.

And the asshole had the nerve to play games with me. He was lying on my sofa pretending to be asleep when I made my grand entrance at the bottom of the stairs.

"Dennis," I said loudly. He pretended to wake up, but when his eyes opened, and he saw me; it all changed. He nearly fell off of the sofa, and I could tell it was real. His mouth had dropped open, and no words came out.

There were no quips and no comments he just stared at me for the longest time. And then it happened. His mouth turned from its usual smile to a straight line.

"Okay, what's wrong Dennis?" I asked. It was the same expression my ex always got when he pointed out something that was wrong about the way I looked. Just before I told Dennis to suck it, he managed to speak.

"Are you sure you want to waste your time on me?" he asked in a very small voice. He was looking at the floor, the TV, which wasn't turned on and everywhere else except in my eyes. I knew something was wrong.

"What's wrong Dennis?" I asked.

"Jaime, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," he gushed. "I've told you before how pretty I think you are. I mean ... I guess I knew that all dolled up you'd be even prettier, but I didn't expect ... I mean you look like you should be going out with a movie star or one of those really hot guys on TV."

"Dennis, I'm going out with the really hot guy next door," I gushed. "Are you ready?" I couldn't help it. His reaction had made me feel better than I had in my entire life. I felt like a fucking movie star. It had been so long since a man had appreciated me that I was just floored.

I suddenly realized that I'd left my purse upstairs. I turned to go and grab it, only to hear Dennis suck in a huge gasp. I turned to see what was wrong and noticed that his mouth was open again, and his eyes were huge.

"Dennis, were you staring at my ass?" I asked. He nodded like a little boy who was caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

"Sorry," he said.

"Mine had better be the only ass I catch you staring at," I told him. When I got my purse, he was still standing there waiting for me to come back down.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"I made reservations at a restaurant," he said. "It's a bit of a drive, but I think it's almost worthy of that dress." He was almost out of breath as he said it, and he couldn't take his eyes off of me. It told me that his reaction was real. It felt really good to be with a man who thought I was beautiful.

As I got ready to leave I began to realize just how floored Dennis was. He was usually smooth and easy going. He was always prepared and comfortable. But this time he was off of his game.

"Dennis, what's in that box?" I asked.

"Huh? What box," he asked.

"The one on my dining room table that wasn't there a couple of hours ago when I had a snack before getting ready." I told him as pointed to it.

He looked at the box as if seeing it for the first time. "Oh that," he said with a worried tone in his voice. "It's nothing. Don't worry about it."

I went to the table and got the box. I opened it and found a beautiful corsage in it. It looked like something that guys bought for their prom dates in the old days.

"Dennis, this is beautiful," I said. "Is it for me?" He nodded nervously.

"I know it's corny," he said. "It's just that ... " and he stopped.

"What, Dennis," I asked.

"I guess I wanted you to know how special I thought tonight was going to be ... It's corny. Don't worry about it," he said.

My ex had never done anything like that for me even when we did go to our prom. I was beginning to get the feeling that Dennis was far more nervous than I was.

"Dennis can we just pretend that I'm the same woman you rescued and took care of?" I asked. "Just pretend that it's a normal night, and I'm about to beat your ass in scrabble."

"That's only because I let you win," he quipped.

"Bullshit," spat. "I win fair and square."

"Yep, because I let you get away with words like Flobidia," he said. "We both know that word is not in any dictionary."

"It should be," I smiled, taking his hand. "Dennis where should I wear my corsage?"

"How about on your wrist," he asked.

"How about on my breast ... Near my heart?" I smiled. He looked so nervous that I smiled. "I guess you just noticed that I have boobs too, huh?"

"How about here," I said. I took the ribbon in the box that was supposed to attach the flowers to your wrist away and used the comb in the box to attach the flower to the side of my head where it mixed in with my long red locks.

A few moments later, we were in his jeep headed for the freeway. After a few minutes, my hand snaked out and found his. In the darkness of the car, I looked over to him. As we passed under a light pole on the freeway, the inside of the car was illuminated for a fraction of a second, and I saw his smile.

For more than a year, I had been so busy looking back at the past in anger that I had forgotten about the future. All of a sudden, I had one. As we drove we talked about everything and nothing. Dennis asked me a lot of questions and answered mine. Every time he found out some new bit of minutia about my life, he filed it away as if I had given him top-secret information.

And then a large white building came into sight. I stiffened as we drove past it. Then Dennis made a sharp right turn and drove into the parking lot.

"Dennis, are we going here?" I asked. "Do you know what ..."

"La Chateau Blanc," he said. "It's supposed to be ..."

"The most expensive restaurant in the state," I said, "Maybe even in the region. There's no way. You cannot just walk in here, Honey. They're booked up for months at a time."

"I know," he said. "I made a reservation." It was my turn to be floored. I'd expected something a bit less pricey and a bit less ritzy.

As we went into the restaurant, Dennis opened doors for me and did all of those things that showed how great his manners were. I looked around and saw people that I only saw on TV. There were a couple of state senators, and the local news anchor sitting in the same room with us. Sitting across from us was a famous actress who'd recently moved into the state and was running for mayor of one of the neighboring small cities.

She was wearing a dress that probably cost more than my house and showing more cleavage than any stripper would dare to. Every time she let out a loud fake laugh half of the heads in the room turned, and men looked down her top hoping for a glimpse of those famous titties. The whole time that we were there, Dennis never looked away from me.

Throughout the night, Dennis surprised me over and over. We did all of those silly romantic little gestures that showed me he was interested in me. But he was a gentleman the whole time. I was in heaven, until I went to the ladies' room just before we left.

There was an older woman sitting in front of the mirror re-applying her lipstick.

"Honey, what I wouldn't give to be you," she said.

"Why," I laughed. "I'm not the prettiest woman in the room."

"Probably not," she said matter of factly. "Don't get me wrong, Sweetie, you're a good-looking woman. But almost every man wants something different. Some men like a woman with a great big ass and big tits. Others like blondes or exotic women, you know like Asians or black women. I know a few guys who like goths, or even those tattooed bitches that look like they just escaped the fucking circus. I wonder what they're going to look like when they're my age and their skin sags, and the tats look like shit. Or God, what happens in a couple of years when tats are out of style. The younger girls are already beginning to shy away from them.

And oh please, I can barely look at those freaks with those piercings, ugh! But there are guys out there that think that shit is sexy. There's a guy out there for almost every woman, Honey. But you got yourself one of the good ones. My husband and I were watching you two the whole time. He never looked away from you. It's like in his eyes; you hung the moon, Honey. I don't think he even noticed that there were other women in the room.

I won big money on him, you know," she said.

"How," I asked.

"When you get to be our age, you do all kinds of things to keep life interesting. I don't think the two of you will ever get bored with each other, but we have to play games. My husband bet me a hundred bucks that your man would stare at the broadcast boobs, like every other man in the room within ten minutes. It never happened. That guy has eyes only for you. In a room full of very rich and very famous people, you were the only woman in the room to him. I hope you're gonna give him something special tonight."

Her words made me smile. "I think I'll comp your dinner tonight," she said. "The rest of the week will be pretty boring after seeing the two of you."

"You eat here a lot?" I asked. She nodded and yawned.

"I have to, Honey," she said. "I own the place. Don't let that guy get away. He's a good one. And don't play any games either. There's too many skanky whores out there who'll roll him into bed in a second and leave you high and dry. Morals are great on paper. But when you're all alone your morals are not going to keep you company or keep you warm." She smiled and left the restaurant. And then it hit me. I knew that I was in trouble. I'd been fooled again. I was so angry I started to shake.

Dennis was waiting for me when I got myself together and left the ladies room. He had a peculiar look on his face.

"Jamie, they didn't charge us anything for our meal, tonight," he said. "And the nicest lady gave me a card with a special number to call if we ever want to come back here. You're my good-luck charm." I didn't say anything. I knew that in under an hour, the fantasy would end. The bubble I had been floating on for the past few days would burst and leave me even more of a bitter bitch than I had been.

Dennis drove us home and barely noticed that I hadn't said much about the evening. It was the best night of my life, but also the worst because I'd come to my senses. I was still reeling at the fact that I'd been fooled again.

Dennis walked me up to my doorway, like a gentleman. He took my hand and looked deeply into my eyes. I looked away and opened the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I was hoping for a good-night kiss," he said disappointedly. "But it looks like you're not in the mood."

"You can have all the kisses you want, while we're fucking," I spat. His surprised look almost made me laugh.

"Huh?" he said.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside of the house, closing the door behind us. "You've been talking about my ass and my legs for days now," I said. "Do you only want to look?"

He had no idea what to say. I took his hand and guided him up to my room. "Forgive the mess," I told him. "I wasn't expecting to do this tonight."

"We don't have to ..." he began.

"Yes we do," I said. I pulled the dress over my head and dropped it on the floor. The dress cost me two weeks pay, but I was treating it like a used dishrag.

I dropped my bra beside it, and his eyes got huge as he looked at my breasts. I turned around and shook my ass like a stripper, then pulled my panties down. He had never seen any woman act the way I was acting.

"Jaime are you okay?" he asked.

"Dennis, do you like me?" I asked.

He sighed. "Dennis, this is real," I said. "Tell me the truth. No bullshit!"

"Jaime ... You probably don't want to hear this, but sometime while you were staying with me, I think I fell in love with you," he said. The voice of my sanity and my conscience told me to stop. But my anger was talking the loudest. "So, it's a lot more than LIKE. I love you Jaime."

"Then get over here and fuck me," I hissed.

"Jaime are you drunk," he asked.

"Dennis, it was a simple God damned request," I hissed. "If you ever want to see me again get your ass in this bed."

He stripped off his clothes and dropped them where he stood. He climbed into the bed with me tentatively. I grabbed his dick and began to rub it. I had only been with one man before him. I expected to have to suck him to get him hard. But as soon as my hand touched it, his dick was harder than anything I had ever seen.

He pushed me onto my back and spread my legs. Dennis stuck his head between the legs that he loved and started licking my pussy like there was no tomorrow.

There was no way that my ex would ever have considered doing that on a bet. Dennis not only did it, he seemed to be enjoying it. It had been a long time since I'd had sex, and I had never experienced what Dennis was doing to me. I didn't last very long at all. It took less than fifty licks before I was screaming my head off. I had never had an orgasm that powerful.

The next thing I knew Dennis had pushed his dick inside of me. He was out of control. He was ramming my pussy so fast and so hard that I was already losing it.

I was involuntarily thrusting my hips back at him. "Fuck me, Dennis," I whined. And he did. He slammed me full of his meat again and again. We were both sweating before too long. We didn't talk. We just fucked. It was as if both of us had something to prove.

Suddenly, he got the weirdest look on his face and the next thing I knew I felt him spurting inside of my unprotected pussy. It was too late to worry about it by then. Spasms erupted inside of me, and the warmth of his semen set me off again. I felt really weird. My insides were clutching at his dick as if it was a part of me that I didn't want to let go of.

I had no idea what to say to him. I was wrong about him as usual. I looked over at him and saw a look in his eyes that scared me. He flipped me over onto my stomach, and then I really got scared. I thought that he was going to try to fuck my ass.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds