Talk of the Town

My mouth filled with bile at the thought of it, but I was wrong again. He slid his dick back into my eager hole from the back, and we were doing it again. It felt so good; I screamed at the joy of it. And then it got better. He started to caress and squeeze my sensitive breasts as they dangled and swung.

He slammed his lower abdomen against my ass and then slapped my ass. "Oh fuck," he moaned. We settled down and started again. He thrust himself inside of me again and again. I pushed my ass back against him matching him thrust for thrust. It felt as if my insides opened up in preparation for being bred. My entire body was tingling. It felt as if I had started to glow.

And then it happened. At the precise moment that he grunted and collapsed on top of me, he unleashed another flow of semen. He must've been storing it up for a long time. At the same time, I let out a gusher of my own.

Every nerve ending in my body exploded at the same time. It was the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had. It dwarfed even the first time that he'd set me off that evening. I collapsed onto the bed, insensate. It was the best sex I'd ever had in my life.

It felt like the first time I'd been really fucked. I slept for most of the night exhausted. I woke up alone.

I looked across at Dennis' house, but all the lights were off. I figured that he was as worn out as I was. I missed him. I wondered why, after the romantic night we had and the wonderful things he'd done to my body that he hadn't wanted to spend the night with me. Dennis seemed like the kind of man who would sleep with his woman and hold her.

I wondered why he'd run home. As I dozed off, I figured that we'd work it out the next day. We had the whole weekend to talk.

I would explain to him that what had happened the night before was kind of a test. I needed to know that we were sexually compatible before we moved forward because I was falling for him too.

Maybe I could find a way to say it so it didn't sound like I was testing him.

When I woke up later that morning, it all made sense to me. Dennis had his daughter over. He'd probably gone to pick her up early in the morning and didn't want to wake me.

I wondered if he would want me to meet her this weekend. But the whole day he never came over. I called him, but he didn't return my calls. I texted him but he didn't return those either. Finally, there was a knock at my door.

I ran to the door and threw it open expecting to see Dennis. Instead, a pissed off teenaged girl with Dennis' eyes stood there.

"Shit!" she said. "You really are as pretty as he said." She shook her head and then started again. "What the fuck is your problem, Bitch?"

I was floored. No one had ever spoken to me like that in my life. She pushed her way into my house.

"Do you realize how badly you've fucked this up?" she screamed.

"Huh?" I said.

"He was almost back," she hissed, "His confidence, his laughter, all of it. Over the last few weeks, his joy has come back. So I didn't mind giving up some of my time with him, so he could help heal you. I thought you were good for him. I don't know what you did, but he's a wreck. Stay the fuck away from my dad or I'll hurt you, lady." Then she got up and walked out slamming my door behind her so hard that I thought it would come off the hinges."

I sat down on my sofa and cried the whole night. I had a serious problem. When my marriage had broken down, I had fallen into a morass of anger and depression. I was imprisoned by my own madness.

Then Dennis came along. He was like a ray of sunshine, guiding me out of the hole I had dug for myself. Despite the fact that he was barely out of his own darkness, he had chosen to drag me into the light with him. Instead, I somehow managed to pull him back in with me.

It was so easy to give in to despair and mistrust. It was so hard to fight your way back to the light. Somehow, as much as I'd wanted to believe in the future I couldn't let myself be fooled again. It hurt too God damned much to go through it twice.

The worst part about it was that I knew. Deep down, when Dennis had told me that he loved me, I knew that he was different. And as much as I wanted that love ... As much as I loved him back, my anger took me. I felt like a girl at a Who concert screaming along with Roger Daltry that I won't get fooled again.

Only I did get fooled. I fooled myself. I took something pure and beautiful ... It was probably far purer and more beautiful than anything in my life had ever been, and I ruined it. Through my tears, I can still see the light in his eyes as he saw me in that dress for the first time. I can still see the smile on his face as he sat across from me.

I should have seen it then. He even said the fucking words. He bared his heart to me and said the fucking words. "I love you Jaime," he'd said. And I knew he'd meant it. I also knew that he hadn't been lying. But my anger needed to be fed so in search of proof of something I already knew, I forced myself on him like a whore and ruined it all.

I wonder what he thought of me now. It was Sunday morning. I realized it when I heard him come out of his house. I looked out my window and saw him taking his daughter somewhere.

He was back in about an hour. When he got out of his car, I ran out to meet him. I didn't care that I was naked under my thin robe, and it was late November.

"Jaime, you need to go back in your house and put some clothes on," he said. His voice was flat. All the joy he usually brought to everything was gone; I had taken that away from him. I couldn't let him go. I needed the man like the air I breathed.

"I need a favor," I said. "You once told me that we'd always be friends no matter what. Even when I was being a bitch, you were nice to me." I was crying and blubbering so loud I was sure the whole neighborhood could hear me. But it didn't matter. If a bunch of stupid, fat old women all wanted to come out and laugh at me while their husbands stared at my tits it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered was the man standing in front of me trying to get away from me.

"Jaime, go home and get some clothes on," he said. "I'll come over later."

"Dennis, NO," I loudly said. "I have to fix this. I have to fix things between us. My place is with you. Dennis, that's what I really want. You told me something the other night, and I should have told you then. I love you too, Dennis. I know I had a shitty way of reacting to our date, but if you let me explain, maybe you'll understand it. Please let me explain it to you. If you really feel about me the way you said you did. You'll give me time to explain."

We sat down on his big comfy sofa, and I spilled it all. I told him my life story. I told him about my divorce and its cause. I told him about my depressions and how he'd pulled me out of it and how afraid I was that it was happening to me again. I told him why I'd done what I'd done and finally how I had cried when I realized what I had lost.

"You can't lose me, stupid," he said. "We're both like broken toys. It's going to take some work, but if you're up for it, I think we could be really happy together."

I snuggled into his arms and yawned. "Didn't you get enough sleep last night?" he laughed.

"I actually didn't get any sleep at all," I said. "I was too busy crying over you."

He wrapped his arms around me, and I felt loved and protected. I don't know how long I slept for. It must've been hours. But when I awoke, he was still there, wrapped around me as if I was the most precious thing in the world.

He was lying there beside me staring at me. It was as if he was trying to memorize every line and pore in my face as I slept. When he saw me staring back at him, he smiled.

Our faces drew closer and closer together until our lips merged. It wasn't just a peck like the ones my ex gave me. I got the impression that Dennis liked kissing me.

We kissed and kissed and until our tongues tasted the same. The next thing I knew my robe was open, and he was kissing my breasts. It wasn't like Friday night. He was very gentle. My nipples seemed to stretch themselves out to keep contact with his tongue.

After I while I was begging for him to mount me. But again, he was so gentle and so patient that it felt like magic. Our movements weren't frenzied and brutal as they were the first time; it was gentle and loving. Yet somehow it was much more intense. When I came it was so powerful that I never wanted it to end.

"I love you Dennis," I said. And I meant it.

* * * * * *

Sarah

By the time Thanksgiving rolled around I was nearly as big as a house. It was the most miserable pregnancy of my life. I also found out that Brad had skipped town. His parents claimed that they had no idea where he had gone. He was over eighteen and could legally go anywhere he wanted. They looked at me as if I had ruined their lives.

My first two pregnancies had been joyous times, but this one was awful. I was all alone. Even Chelsea wanted nothing to do with me. She'd been bragging about her father's new girlfriend. Nothing hurt me as much as hearing from my daughter's gloating lips that her father was seeing a beautiful redhead who lived right next door to him. My heart broke, but I couldn't help feeling that I deserved it.

I guess I had been hoping that the four of us would get together for the holidays. But Frankie called and told Chelsea that he was spending Thanksgiving with his new girlfriend's family. Chelsea told me that she would be spending the day with her dad and probably Christmas too.

I decided then that I was tired of being the talk of this town. As soon as the baby was out of me, I would leave town and try to start my life over again. I needed to give Dennis some space to realize that the two of us belonged together. Perhaps me staying with my parents for a while would be a good thing for both of us.

I made arrangements with a local adoption agency to take the baby as soon as it was born. Although I had always been a good mother, I knew that I couldn't do it this time. I resented the life growing inside of me. My rational mind knew that it wasn't the baby's fault, but subconsciously I kept going back to the fact that if the baby had been Dennis' child, we would have still been together. If Dennis had stayed with me, my kids would have eventually forgiven me too.

So like it or not, the child represented the destruction of my family. I was simply incapable of separating the child from my actions that had created it.

I had always enjoyed Thanksgiving. It was always my favorite holiday. Unlike Christmas, it wasn't about presents and material things. Thanksgiving was about being with the people you loved. It was about sharing a meal and talking about the things you were grateful for.

A year ago, the four of us were together and very happy. Who knew that one year later our family would no longer exist?

The first time I'd spoken to Brad, I never would have suspected that his flattery and bullshit would result in me losing everything that Dennis and I had built over twenty years together. No affair was worth that. Brad himself wasn't worth that.

I awoke on Thanksgiving morning hoping that it was all a dream. I went down to the kitchen to make breakfast for Chelsea. I was hoping with all of my heart that she would change her mind and stay with me. Maybe the two of us could go out for dinner.

I went to her room, dead set on begging her if I had to. But when I went into her room, I noticed that she was already gone. I spent Thanksgiving alone and miserable. I had nothing to be thankful for. I ate tuna and crackers and wished with all my heart that I was dreaming, and I could wake up and have it never have happened.

* * * * * *

Jaime

"Mmm sleepy," I moaned.

"Jaime, we have to get up; it's Thanksgiving," he said.

My eyes popped open. Our first Thanksgiving together. It was really my first Thanksgiving as a grown woman. When I was married, we always seemed to end up having Thanksgiving at my parents' house.

"Shit, Dennis, I have to get the turkey in the oven," I screamed. "Why didn't you wake me?"

He looked away from me and looked at the floor. "You were staring at me while I slept again weren't you?" He nodded. And suddenly the turkey was no longer important.

I jumped out of the bed and ran downstairs and into the kitchen. At the last possible instant, the fact that my future step daughter was standing in the kitchen registered on my consciousness.

"Good Morning, Jaime," she said. We'd come a long way over the past few days. We got along great. But then we should, considering that both of us wanted the same thing, we both wanted Dennis to be happy.

"Jaime, uhm ... is this a clothing optional Thanksgiving?" she asked.

"I have to get the turkey in, Chels," I said.

"Well you should tell me what you want me to do and let me do it, while you get dressed," she said. "Daddy went to the airport right after he woke you. He'll be back soon, and he won't be alone."

I was glad to have the help, so I showed her what to do. I went upstairs to make myself beautiful. I figured that Dennis had invited some of his family members or friends.

I showered and threw some clothes on. Since I would be cooking for most of the day, I wanted to be comfortable. I put on one of Dennis' shirts and my favorite jeans.

A short time later, Chelsea and I were peeling and cutting potatoes and talking about what Dennis liked for a Thanksgiving when I heard the door open and voices in the living room.

I went out to meet Dennis and his, company and got the surprise of my life.

"Mom what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Dennis invited us," she said. "We haven't seen you in over a year."

"Who the fuck is US?" I hissed. My mom was shocked, but Dennis and Chelsea were floored.

"Uhm, your sister came with her," said Dennis. "Is this a bad thing?"

"No, Honey it's fine," I said. The relief was written all over my face.

"I wanted to surprise you," he said. "I thought it would be good to have some of your family here."

"Baby, you, and Chelsea ARE my family now," I said. For most of the morning, Dennis and my mom got to know each other. My mom brought an album full of photos of me growing up. The two of them sat at the table slowly looking at each photo, and she told him the story behind every one.

My sister seemed to be the only wet blanket on what was a beautiful day.

"Why didn't you bring the other album?" She asked my mom. "You know the one with all the Pictures, of her and Kurt?" I looked at her as if I was going to slap her.

"There's no reason to bring up bad memories," I said. "Kurt is the past."

I knew that my sister had always had a crush on Kurt. So it didn't shock me that she'd defend him. I think that she was more hurt by my divorce than I was. And she assumed that somehow it was all my fault.

When she got me alone she reminded me of how handsome Kurt was. As the day went along she became bolder and bolder.

"You're a really nice guy, Dennis," she told him. "I hope you aren't hurt when Jaime and Kurt get back together."' No one said anything.

I looked at her like she was crazy. "I won't be seeing Kurt until Hell freezes over," I said.

"Well, the devil must be ice skating," she said.

"Jill what the fuck did you do," I asked.

"Jaime don't get upset," she whined. "I did it for you."

"What did you do," I asked again.

"I just wanted to see the family all back together again," she said. "So I gave Daddy your address too. He's probably going to drop by and..."

"And what," I asked.

"Well Kurt might be coming with him so ..."she began.

"Chelsea, call a taxi," I screamed. "Jill, get your ass out on the porch and wait for your cab. You're no longer welcome here!"

"But I did it for you," she whined.

"Stop lying, Jill," I said. "You did it for Kurt. You've always had a crush on him. If you want to stay, call Daddy and tell them not to come." She pulled out her phone just as the doorbell rang.

I watched in horror as Dennis went to the door and invited both my father and my ex husband into the house. Sensing that things were about to get weird, Dennis, ever the peacemaker found a football game for the men to all watch together. Both my father and Kurt were constantly looking at me.

I was just as constantly hugging or kissing Dennis.

"I like the two of you together," said my mother. "I've never seen Jaime this happy."

"You must've forgotten how she was when she first got together with Kurt," said Jill.

I looked at her so hard that she shut up immediately. It was almost like invisible beams of force from my eyes slapped the shit out of her.

So that was how it was on my first fucked up, grown-up Thanksgiving. Dennis and Chelsea flitted around trying to make peace and keep it. I tried my best not to slap my sister.

At some point in the afternoon, I heard a voice behind me.

"You never gave me the chance to explain or to apologize," he said. "I really appreciate you not blabbing it out to everyone. My..."

"There was no need for an explanation," I hissed. "And I'd really appreciate it if you'd stay the fuck away from me."

"So I guess it's too early to talk about us remaining friends?" he said tentatively.

"Just a tad," I smirked. "But check back with me in about three hundred years."

"Come on Jaime," he said. "We've been friends for our entire lives. Even before we got married, we were friends. It's stupid for us to..."

"It's stupid for you to keep talking when I told you to get the fuck away from me," I said evenly. "If I screamed right now, Dennis would come in here and tear you a new asshole, Asshole."

"He is a feisty little thing," Kurt laughed. "A little rough around the edges, but he exudes a sort of strength. He's definitely obsessed with you. I'd be careful if I was you. That kind of obsession can lead to things."

"What are you talking about, Asshole," I hissed.

"Come on Jaime, you're cute," he said. "But that guy acts like you're the most beautiful woman on the planet. While we were watching the football game, they kept showing the cheerleaders. The cameramen are obviously perverts because they kept zooming in on the cheerleader's legs and boobs and butts.

So just to be polite and to make conversation, I'd say, "Wow, she's pretty," or "nice legs," or whatever. And he'd look at me like I was stupid and say, "Jaime's legs are better."

"He loves me dumbass," I hissed. "I'm always going to come out on top to him. That's normal, and I like it. I like normal, Kurt, now get the fuck out of my kitchen. And if you really want to do something for me, make up an excuse and get out of my house."

"I thought you lived next door," he smirked.

A few minutes later, Dennis showed up with a really worried look in his eyes. He squeezed my hand and kissed me on the neck. "I love you, Jaime," he said.

"I know that, Stupid," I said and pulled him in for a more intense kiss. I reached around behind him and grabbed his ass and ground my crotch against his. He slid his hands down my back and grabbed two big handfuls of my ass.

"Oh, that's just great," said my sister. "What a gentleman, just pawing her right here in the kitchen where anyone could come in. That's so caveman of you. Kurt never did anything like that. He's more polite ... He has better manners."

"I guess you didn't notice that I was pawing him back," I said. "It's called being in love. It's this feeling where you can't keep your hands off of each other."

"I think it's cute," said my mom, smiling at us.

"Well Kurt never..." began Jill.

"Sis, you don't have to try so hard to sell me on Kurt," I said. "If you want him so badly, he's yours. We are no longer married, remember?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds