Tall Drink of Water

And he was letting her. Her nervous fingers were clawing around, trying to undo his belt and open up his pants, and he was powerless to stop. He felt the cool air on his private parts when Joyce managed to yank the slacks down to his thighs.

He heard his niece mutter something a second before the head of his cock became very wet and warm.

It was a sight that Don, even in his wildest fantasies, had not envisioned. His niece - his brother's only daughter - was contorting herself in the cramped passenger side of the van, while her head bobbed up and down under the gentle illumination of the dashboard lights.

Up and down his niece's mouth went and while she might not have been a Linda Lovelace, having scraped his cock with her teeth at first, it was obvious that the girl whose father thought she was a wallflower had done this before, and Joyce was doing it well enough that after a couple of incredible moments Don couldn't hold back.

"Honey - can't - gonna cum!" Don cried out as he squirmed around and tried to pull Joyce's head off of his cock before it erupted, but that only made her go down on him harder and faster.

Joyce only made the slightest choking sounds as Don came, and it was as if he had been saving it up since his divorce, because he kept cumming and cumming. Joyce, for her part, kept swallowing and swallowing until her uncle had no more to give.

Joyce persisted though, and even after his cock had stopped twitching and had begun to deflate she kept lavishing the love on it until he gently raised her head up from his lap.

"Was that good?" she asked timidly with her glasses hanging crookedly on her nose, her demeanor more like the shy teen she had been earlier than the crazed cocksucker she had somehow evolved into moments earlier.

"Are you kidding?" Don said as he helped Joyce return to a sitting position. "That was amazing. I want to do things to you too."

"I have to go home," Joyce said with more than a little sadness after looking at the digital clock on the dash that proclaimed it was 1:17.

"Damn!" Don said, and after getting his pants back up drove his niece the rest of the way home.

"See you tomorrow?" Don asked, and after Joyce nodded he added, "I can't wait."

"I love you Uncle Don," Joyce said, giving him a kiss before hopping out of the van and skipping up the walk to the darkened house.

"Love you too honey," Don whispered at the back of his niece, and after she was safely inside he drove home while his mind raced.

***

Joyce Schultz tiptoed down the hall and made it to her bedroom without being caught, and after she closed the door behind herself Joyce leaned back against the door and took a deep breath.

The t-shirt was damp with perspiration, and after she shed the uniform top she pulled her jeans off and peeled down her panties, which were dripping wet. Looking up, she saw her reflection in her make-up mirror and paused on her way to her diary.

Her hand went to the wide triangle of brown hair between her legs. It had grown back in so fast, and she thought maybe that old wives' tale about shaving making the hair grow back even more was right, because she sure felt more hairy than before.

Does Uncle Don like girls with pubic hair? He seems to like the hair on my arms, and I love the way it feels when he runs his hands over them, she mused while going to her desk. Joyce pondered that as she sat down and unlocked her journal to began writing.

***

Dear Diary,

OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD!! It almost happened. It WOULD have happened if it wasn't for that stupid noise of the papers hitting the outside wall. That screwed everything up, and we were so close.

I couldn't have scripted it better. Uncle Don had been even more touchy-feeley than usual after we closed the store, and then he came up behind me and started rubbing my shoulders. This time he didn't stop, and then he kissed my neck.

I almost fainted. My whole body started shivering, and then he put his hands on my hips and told me I was cute. ME! Cute? OMIGOD! And then his hands came up the front of my shirt, headed straight for you-know-where.

What did I do? I stopped him. What a fool! I was begging him to do it and then I panicked. I pushed his hand down between my legs and then I was practically humping his hand, but then all of a sudden his hands came up from down there and went up top.

For a minute I thought he might laugh like Billy Furlong did, that asshole, but Uncle Don didn't. He brushed my hands away and started feeling me up. It was almost as if he liked me being so flat!

If he cared that he was only grabbing cotton he didn't show it. He kept feeling and I could feel his dick against my butt, and then he put his hands under my blouse. The next thing I knew my bra is up around my neck and he's going crazy, telling me he wants to see me while he's pulling on my nipples.

Not only didn't Uncle Don care that I'm flat chested, he seemed to enjoy it. I almost came. I might have, because between his hands and the way I was grinding my crotch into the edge of the counter while he ground into me, I was ready to explode.

Then the freaking noise ruined everything. When he came back, the bulge was still there in his pants, and he had a wet spot there just like Mr. Arthur used to have. Me. Joyce Marie Schultz, making guys drool? And not just a guy, but a man. A grown man who is experienced and could do way better than me.

So he's acting all embarrassed and tells me he better take me home. I'm ready to run up to him and jump onto his lap while he's standing, but I say okay. In the van, I'm going nuts. I might have told him to drive past the house if he got that far, but luckily he pulled over to the side of the road.

He started talking, and I'm like, please don't talk. Then he says he wants to kiss me. So sweet, but once his lips touched mine I went crazy. It was probably funny to look at but I didn't care. I'm grabbing his stuff and trying to get his pants down, and when I did, OMIGOD!

Uncle Don's dick is huge! Not porn star freaky huge but big. Way bigger than Mr. Arthur's was, and I thought THAT was big! Uncle Don is circumcised, and I like that better than the other way. I dove down and and started sucking on it. Took me a while to get used to how big his is, especially the thickness, and I was bad at the start but got better as I went along.

Could only get my mouth about half-way down before I would start gagging, but I guess he didn't mind because he starts telling me he's going to cum, and then tried to pull me off.

NO!! I want to scream, but instead I kept sucking and then he's spurting down my throat. A lot! I ask him if it was okay and I guess it was. He tells me he wants to do stuff to me but it's past 1 and we're parked on the side of the road.

He asks me if he'll see me tomorrow. Are you kidding? I told him I loved him and that was it. I think that was okay. Uncles and nieces are supposed to love one another, right? Maybe not like this.

Oh well. Time for bed.

Joyce looked at what she had read, and then after reading it a second time, pulled the papers out of the book and ripped them in progressively smaller pieces until they looked like confetti.

Mom and Dad had never snooped around her room that she knew of, but this was different. Just trying to imagine what would happened if Mom or Dad ever got the urge to read her diary was terrifying.

In bed, Joyce's hand went where she knew they would go, and while her own fingers plucking at her nipples didn't feel anything like her uncle's had, it would have to do.

***

The next day at The Snackatorium, the tension between uncle and niece was so charged with energy that to Don, it seemed to the two like everybody else working there had to sense it but they were oblivious.

Luckily, the shake machine blew up which kept him out in front and away from his niece, but Don was able to fix it without losing too much business. When he went back to the bathroom in the rear of the store to clean up, he got a chance to see Joyce from behind, and while that wasn't out of the ordinary, she was wearing shorts for the first time at work.

Her pale legs looked even longer bare, and while they weren't overly shapely, the sight of that much of Joyce's bare skin was enough to get Don's juices flowing.

"Nice legs," Don commented on the way past, and Joyce giggled in response while watching her uncle disappear into the bathroom.

Joyce was tempted to go see if Uncle Don needed help washing up, but instead she concentrated on cutting up the fruit while hoping the clock would move faster.

When closing time finally came, Joyce hurriedly counted the cash drawers while Uncle Don seemed to be moving as fast as he could to finish cleaning. It was 10:30 when Joyce put the cash in the safe, all the time looking around, wondering if they were going to do it back here.

Don was putting away the mop and bucket when he saw Joyce watching him, and when his eyes went downward he did a double take. Joyce was biting her lower lip and looking embarrassed when she saw that she got his attention.

"It's after closing time," Joyce said as Uncle Don came closer to her.

"I wasn't complaining," Don said, his eyes fixed Joyce's nipples, which seemed to be trying to burst through the thin cotton shirt.

Joyce's bra had been stuffed into her pocketbook

after she took it off when all the other staff had gone home, and after the sensitive nipples had been rubbing against the shirt all that time they were swollen and throbbing.

"Not nice to tease," Don said as his hands came up to the points, and when the tips of his fingers touched them Joyce moaned and her entire body shuddered.

"Don't move," Don said. "I like to tease too."

Don used his palms, making circular motions as he ever so lightly made contact, and Joyce seemed to be in a trance as her head rolled back on her shoulders.

"I love your titties, you know that?" Don asked, and his niece nodded.

For someone with a preference, some might say a fetish, for small breasted women, Joyce was a dream come true, and as he rolled the pegs between his fingers through the cloth, he knew that Joyce was his for the taking.

"I want you," Don said. "Not here though. Will you come home with me?" he asked, and Joyce nodded.

They practically ran out the door and into Don's van, and Joyce's uncle made it to his apartment complex in record time, helped along by Joyce's hand rubbing his crotch.

Don had spent this morning tidying up the place, hoping he was doing it for a reason, but Joyce was not interested in his housekeeping. After he closed and locked the front door his niece was all over him like a preying mantis.

"Bedroom," Don gasped after their mouths separated, and after they got there Don said, "Let me see you. I want to see all of you."

Joyce seemed startled by her uncle's request, but she undid her shorts and slid them down her long, slender legs and then peeled down her panties, exposing the thick triangle of rich brown hair Don was expecting and hoping for.

"Saving the best for last?" Don said as he looked at Joyce, who seemed to have lost all of her nerve all of a sudden as she stood wide-eyed clad only in her t-shirt.

"The light - can you turn it off?"

"Couldn't see you that way," Don said with a smile, but he did turn the knob to dim the light a bit.

When Don turned back around Joyce had already pulled her shirt off, and Don was a little disappointed to have missed the unveiling, but not really since Joyce had her hands across her chest hiding her breasts.

"You're so cute," Don said, peeling off her own shirt and undoing his belt. "Maybe if I get undressed you'll feel more comfortable."

Don stepped out of his pants, kicked off his socks and then dropped his boxer shorts.

"Not nearly as easy on the eyes as you are, I'm afraid," Don said, shrugging his shoulders while his erect cock sprang around in front of him, but while Joyce's wide open eyes followed his bobbing cock her hands still guarded her breasts. "Let me see how beautiful you are, honey. Show me."

With a slowness that was almost painful, Joyce lowered her hands, and the raspy intake of air from Don was the only sound in the room.

He had felt her tiny breast buds before, but seeing them was something else all together. Joyce's nipples would have looked huge even on a busty girl, but on breasts that were barely perceptible swells on her chest, they looked surreal, and the puffy aureolas they were centered on only added to the visual impact.

"Come to me baby," Don said. "You're so beautiful."

They both took two steps forward and then they embraced while Don's cock was crushed between them, curled up to his stomach. Joyce's nipples poked her uncle, the long pegs as hard as diamonds as they pierced the mat of salt and pepper hair that covered Don's chest.

"Are you a virgin, honey?" Don whispered in his niece's ear.

"No," Joyce answered. "Why?"

"It's just that I think your first should be with someone special," Don said as he eased Joyce down to the bed.

"You are special," Joyce said and she went down on her back, pulling her uncle up when she started to go down on her. "Now - please."

Don's hand felt the thick bush, and when he felt how wet she was he moved up between Joyce's rail-thin thighs and brought the head of his cock to her opening, forcing the knob into the very tight orifice.

Joyce cried out, causing her uncle to stop after the ridge of his plump glans penetrated his niece, but her hands were on his backside, pulling him closer and deeper inside of her sex. It hurt, but Joyce wanted it so badly that she stifled her scream, even though it meant biting into her Uncle Don's collarbone to do it.

Don Schultz, while aware of Joyce's teeth digging into him, was oblivious to the pain and instead concentrated all of his efforts on trying not to cum as Joyce's pussy squeezed his cock like a vice. If she had told him that she was a virgin, he would have had no problem believing her.

Don pulled back out after getting half of his manhood into Joyce, and when he slid back in he probed a little deeper. Joyce was now clawing at his biceps, her pussy very gradually getting used to the size of the cock that was impaling her, and while there were tears trickling down the sides of her face and her eyes were bugging out wide, she looked ecstatic.

"Omigod omigod omigod!" Joyce was yelling, making Don glad that the neighbors on the bedroom side of his apartment had moved out.

The sight of his niece wild-eyed and thrashing underneath him, along with the way her pussy was so gloriously tight around his manhood, made it obvious to Don that he would not last very long, so he went into another gear.

The bed was banging into the wall behind the headboard, and he was now impaling Joyce with the entire length of his member, the sweat from his head and chest raining down on his niece like a monsoon as he neared orgasm.

Just when he was about to erupt inside of Joyce she arched her upper torso off of the bed as only the whites of her eyes were visible, and then she started bucking wildly on the mattress. Don grabbed Joyce's wrists and slammed them down on the bedding to hold her down, as it seemed like his skinny niece was on the verge of throwing them both off the mattress.

Don came just as Joyce's pussy practically pushed his cock out of her, and as he leaned into his niece to keep him inside, he was treated to a series of contractions that served to milk his cock dry as they both rode their orgasms nuzzled in each other's necks.

Above the bedroom, they heard the sound of the upstairs neighbor stomping on the floor, and that got them both giggling as Don explained that it was the same way the old lady sounded when she was walking around up there anyway.

"That was so amazing," Joyce said as she looked up at Don, who lifted himself off of his niece while trying to catch his breath. "I think I made a mess."

Don was aware of the wetness but thought it was the result of them sweating up a storm, because while it hadn't lasted as long as Don had wanted, the fact was that he wasn't used to such exercise.

"I think we both did," Don said as he felt his deflating cock begin to squirm out of his niece, and when it finally slithered out she winced a little, prompting him to ask if Joyce was okay.

"Never better," Joyce replied with a grin. "I want him back inside me though. That was so good."

"Beyond good," Don said as he rolled off to the side and looked at his disheveled niece as she sighed and put her hands behind her head and looked up at the ceiling.

So lithe and lovely, Don noted as he looked at the androgynous creature beside him, and while he realized that many if not most guys would say that she needed implants and a few extra pounds, to him Joyce was beautiful.

The way that her hip bones and ribs showed was mostly due to the fact that she was on her back, and her position made the tiny swells of her breast buds completely disappear, but there was no way she could be mistaken for a boy or a little girl.

The thick triangle of hair that surrounded her sex was proof of her womanhood, as were the long and plump nipples that were still pointing upward from their position on the crimson auroelas and also looked over-sized on their tiny platforms.

"You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen," Don said as he rolled onto his hip and let his meaty paw slide up and down Joyce's moist skin.

"If anybody ever heard you say that they would either lock you up or take away your driver's license until you got glasses," Joyce said with a giggle.

"I mean it," Don said.

"I know you do," Joyce said, not giggling anymore, and the way her uncle was looking at her convinced her of that.

Maybe I'm not built like other girls, Joyce mused as she enjoyed her uncle's touch, and when he leaned over and kissed her nipple she sighed. Some guys like me though, Joyce thought. Liked me just the way I am. Mr. Arthur did, even though that ended up weird, and now Uncle Don really likes me like this too.

"Uncle Don!" Joyce giggled as her daydream was interrupted by her uncle, who had nibbled up from her nipples and had kissed his way into the deep recess of her underarm.

"Ticklish?" Don asked playfully before going back into the incredibly deep pocket of his niece's underarm, where the dense coating of 5 o'clock shadow filled the cavern.

"A little. I did shave this morning, believe it or not. I swear. My armpit hair grows so fast I feel like a werewolf," Joyce explained.

"Doesn't matter a bit to me, and if you are a werewolf I want to make sure you bite me first," Don said. "You sure would be a furry one if you didn't though."

"I know."

"I'm really glad that you don't shave down there," Don said as he nodded down toward Joyce's furry delta.

"I did once."

"You did?"

"Yeah. The man I was seeing had me do it," Joyce explained. "It itched so bad when it grew back in after I stopped shaving it and I swore I wouldn't do it again."

"Well, count my vote for you just the way you are," Don said. "I can't imagine what you would look like without it."

"Oh, it was something," Joyce said. "Maybe someday I'll show you pictures."

"You have pictures of yourself naked?" Don said.

"Not exactly," Joyce said, and then to change the subject reached over and lifted her uncle's cock off of the bedding and began stretching the limp hose out. "Wonder if I can get this big boy pointing at me again?"

"Dunno. Remember, I'm an old man," Don explained, but as Joyce rolled him onto his back and crawled down to his hip, he added, "But, this might change things."

***

"I didn't want to do this," Joyce explained before she hit the prompt that would open up her past for her Uncle Don. "Having said that I admit that there were times when posing for him made me feel - I dunno - special.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds