Tall Drink of Water

"You don't have to," Don said but Joyce disagreed.

"The last few days have been so special for me," Joyce explained. "I'm so in love with you - and I know that nothing will ever come of it because of the obvious - but I need to show this to somebody and believe me that I never told a soul about it. Stupid me. I was so naive and so happy that somebody thought I was sexy, especially somebody older and well-respected."

"Ready when you are," Don said, and his eyes were on Joyce's long shaking finger as it moved.

"Snappy title huh?" Joyce said as the screen lit up with the bubble gum colored script trumpeting 'Welcome to Luscious Lolitas' to the people visiting, and an innocent looking girl licking a gigantic lollipop beckoning people to tour and hopefully join for $9.99 a month.

"Do they mean that?" Don asked when he saw the blurb proclaiming that not only did you have to be 18 to tour or join, but all models were 18 with the caveat "believe it or not" added to the disclaimer.

"They have my drivers license on file - a picture of it. Mr. Arthur snapped it the day after I turned 18," Joyce said. "That along with what he called my portfolio. All the pictures he took of me."

"And no - I don't pay $10 a month to belong to this," Joyce interjected. "When you're a featured model you get free access for however long you want."

"Omigod look!" Don said when he recognized someone very special on one of the entry pages.

"Funny thing is that I do that sometimes," Joyce explained regarding the shot of her biting her thumb, and even though her hair was in pigtails her uncle had recognized her right away because the picture was less that a year old. "Bad habit."

"I'm ashamed to admit this but you look beautiful there," Don admitted, and then laughed when she saw what her name was under the picture. "Muffin?"

"Wasn't my idea but looking back at it, it's a lot better than seeing Joyce Marie Schultz and my address," Joyce opined.

"Agreed. You're the star on this website though."

"Not really," Joyce corrected, and then brought the screen up that showed the faces of all the Luscious Lolitas - some 60 or so young looking ladies that members could access. "I just didn't want you to see the competition."

"No such woman exists," Don assured his niece.

"Now this is going to get a little - no, it's going to get a lot more graphic once we enter "Muffin's Playhouse," Joyce explained. "Last exit before the freeway. Still time to bail out..."

Joyce didn't give Don a chance to answer before clicking to enter "Muffin's Playhouse" which proudly offered 60 photos and a MPEG.

"What's a MPEG?" Don asked.

"A movie," Joyce said. "Sixty seconds that feels like a hour to me when I look at it. Here's the pictures."

The pictures started out very innocently, with a fully clothed Joyce sitting in a room that looked like a schoolgirl's might.

"Mr. Arthur's daughter's room," Joyce explained.

"Good grief."

"She doesn't live there - just visits every other week or so. He got divorced," Joyce told her uncle.

"Are those her clothes you're wearing?"

"No, they were all new things that he bought special for this," Joyce said of the teenybopper clothes she would be seen taking off through the series of photos.

"How does he make you look so - young? I mean, the pigtails I understand, but the way these photos were taken you look..."

"I don't look like I'm 6' tall?" Joyce said in finishing the sentence. "The guy could photograph like a professional, I have to admit. Notice I'm not near anything that will give you perspective that I'm really as tall as Big Bird."

"Ooh! Did you really say that?" Don said as a picture of Joyce biting her lips and looking down at her breasts, with her hands under the little swells, had a caption along with it.

"My titties are getting big?" Joyce said with a laugh. "No Uncle Don, I don't think I ever did or ever will say that. Mr. Arthur kept telling me to stop my nipples from swelling up so they didn't look like they get when they pop out all the way."

"See how pink my armpits are there?" Joyce said when a picture with her arms over her head came up. "Mr. Arthur had me keep running the razor under my arms even after I had shaved. They do look smooth though. Now things get a little more..."

"Oh."

"Warned you," Joyce said as the pictures of her totally naked started coming up, except for the brightly striped socks.

"I have to admit something," Don confessed. "Up until now I had a raging hard-on. Even though that's you there, I don't - I mean it does nothing for me. You look beautiful except it's just not for me."

"And the next month or so was hell," Joyce confessed as she looked at herself with her pussy completely shaved, with nothing around her glistening labia except smooth skin. "I was scratching like a hound, and no I didn't say I was 'waiting for hair to grow down there like my big sister' like it says. I might have a long time ago though."

"Who writes these comments?" Don asked. "And who prints childish letters like this?"

"Probably a computer program," Joyce shrugged. "Uh - you ready to meet Mr. Arthur?"

"He's on here with you?"

"Just a few pictures," Joyce explained as she brought the mouse over to a prompt that would bring you to the 'Muffin's naughty secrets - don't tell on me!' section.

"That's Mr. Arthur?" Don said of the picture of a man from the waist down, his erection waving in front of him while Joyce knelt there and recoiling as if in horror from the sight of it.

"Yeah, not his face though you notice," Joyce explained. "Only one face in Muffin's naughty secrets. Mine."

"Your acting - you look like a silent films actress there with the shocked face."

"Back then this cock did look big to me," Joyce said. "Since I had seen very few before he came into my life I had nothing to compare it with. Not proud of the rest here but you need to see them."

Don recoiled himself when the last few pictures came up, the sight of Joyce looking bug-eyed as the picture taken from the teacher's angle showed his erection inches from her mouth making him cringe, and then he looked away when he saw the one with his niece's lips halfway down the shaft.

The last one, of Joyce's face in a close up with semen coming out of the corners of her mouth, disappeared from the screen quickly but not quick enough for Don.

"Hate me?"

"Of course not. After what we've been doing together I have no right to judge, but these moments were private things - or should have been private things," Don said. "You did them of your own choice though?"

"Afraid so. I was in love, or thought I was. He made me feel sexy, and although he used me, I allowed it."

"Chalk it up to experience," Don said. "If there were cameras and websites like this when I was young? Well, let's just say I'm glad there weren't."

"One more thing you have to see," Joyce said. "There is absolutely positively nothing else like this with me in it anywhere in the world. I swear."

This little snippet of a movie, taken with a stationary camera, was a couple of very short segments. The first showed Joyce on her knees giving the headless teacher oral sex while he said largely inaudible things.

The second segment showed Joyce - almost unrecognizable - as she straddled her teacher's erection while facing the camera. Joyce lowered herself down on the teacher's cock, and after going up and down a few times she lifted herself up and grabbed the guy's cock as it started to erupt all over the place, and after she jerked him off for a few seconds it was over.

"There's a reason I showed you all this," Joyce said as she brought the screen back to the entry page.

"Other than wanting to make me cry?" Don said only half-kidding, because his eyes had watered up.

"Yeah. The first thing was so you know that while Mom and Dad think I'm the queen of the nerds, I've had my moments," Joyce explained. "So when you get those feelings like you sometimes do - and don't deny it either - that you're taking advantage of me or anything when we make love? You aren't, so get over it."

"Understood."

"The second thing was that I don't want you to be blindsided in case any of this ever comes up. If somebody comes up to you and says that you have a slut from a porn site working for you - or is related to you - you'll have an idea where it's coming from."

"I doubt very much that many people have ever seen this site. There's a million of them out there and the chances that anybody in our sleepy little puritan community will see this are pretty slim, don't you think babe?"

"The first week I started behind the counter I was waiting on this guy and he kept looking at my chest," Joyce recounted. "I don't get much of that but then I saw that he was looking at my name tag. I gave him his milkshake and after he got his change he was looking at me weird. I asked if there was anything else and he goes, 'Muffin?'"

"Oh."

"I managed to stay calm - not like my acting in the picture - and played dumb. I said something like we don't have muffins or any food except hot dogs, and he walked away but that freaked me out so I hide in the back a whole lot since then. Haven't seen him since but if that's any indication it won't be the last time because once it's on the Internet it's out there forever. Now you know."

"Don't worry about me. It's you I'm worried about," Don said. "I think you played it right. Play ignorant and deny everything. Pretend you're a politician."

"That's my plan. Seen enough? Oh wait. One more section. You have to read my fan mail - it's called Muffin's Mailbox where guys - and even a couple of supposed women - can write to tell me what they think of me. Some of the notes are cute and some is scary and some is just nasty."

"Herb in Hoboken says he wants to fuck everyone of my holes," Joyce cackled as she read. "And Scorpio3000 says he loves me so much and prays my titties will never grow. Guess praying works sometimes, at least for Scorpio."

"Good grief," Don said. "Some of these are..."

"Freaky?" Joyce asked. "I know. A lot of guys showing me their dick telling me to dump that guy I'm in the movie with, and some of them complaining that I'm a big nosed geek. Here - this guy says that I'm so ugly he wouldn't fuck me with somebody else's dick."

"She ain't gots no tits?" Don read and roared at the illiterate who then signed his name 'Kieth'.

"Kept me from getting a big head," Joyce admitted, and before she left Muffin's Mailbox she found her favorite and read it aloud.

"My husband wants me to give you a massage. Get you all nice and oily and rub my jugs over your precious little breasts, and then have you sit on my face so I can lick your tiny pink asshole while my husband puts his very thick 7" into your sweet honeypot. Then after he comes I'll suck his seed out of your pussy. If I miss some and you get pregnant we'll have you move into our house and we'll all raise our baby."

"Astrid even left her email address for you," Don observed.

"Pass, but at least their defiling of me was nicely written," Joyce commented.

"is there a pubic hair anywhere on this site?" Don asked as they skimmed some other sections before they logged out.

"I don't think so."

"Not for me," Don said as he wrapped his arms around his niece and hugged her tight. "I confess to having a fetish for small breasted women..."

"Flat chested ones too," Joyce interjected as her uncle's hands reached around and massaged the swells.

"That too, but I also like a nice bush down below."

"That I have, in spades," Joyce noted.

"Before we put this to rest forever," Don asked. "Whatever happened to the teacher? Did you dump him?"

"Yeah. The next time I saw him after those pictures showed up on the website and he showed them to me, when I got to his place there were a couple of other people there. A frizzy haired redhead about my age with gigantic tits and this big black guy who looked like King Kong. Mr. Arthur tells me that he was so happy with the way things turned out with the other pictures that he wants to take some more with his friends," Joyce explained. "I flew out the door so fast you wouldn't believe it. Lucky for me my report card was already out. Haven't seen him since and he finally stopped calling me"

"And that perv's loss is my gain," Don said. "As for the website, Muffin's Playhouse gets an A+ for me up until the camera goes below the waist."

"And a razor will never go down there again, I guarantee you," Joyce said as she was brought away from the computer and deposited on the bed.

"Thank you," Don said as he climbed up over his niece, pinned her arms down over her head and smothered her breasts with affection before sucking on the swollen nipples and nibbling over to Joyce's cavernous armpits. "And if you don't ever shave these that's fine with me too."

"Ooh!" Joyce cooed as her Uncle Don kissed his way through the valley of seedlings. "Sometimes in winter I let them go for a while, but you won't believe how hairy they get. What do you say to that?"

"I say that I know what I want for Christmas, Don said as he brought his manhood into the lush forest and slipped the head between the moist labia. "I want you."

***

Thank you for reading.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds