Teacher Is Mistaken Ch. 13

The woman's legs trembled, with both knees threatening to give way. She moaned a little and sighed. Not much of an orgasm, but maybe that was usual.

"Thank you dear, that was nice," Bridget thanked her daughter, and air-kissed her across the kitchen. She completely ignored Hollie, who was wiping her face with a dishcloth.

"Come on both of you, back to work, dinner must be ready for father," Angela fiercely ordered, and left them to it.

Once her dress was dropped back into place, and she started to prepare dinner, the relationship seemed to have returned to its natural state. For a moment Hollie wondered if she imagined the whole thing.

"What happened, I'm sorry," Hollie stammered. She didn't know what to say. Perhaps she should have left the room, or intervened.

"Think nothing of it, sweetie. We had better get on with the dinner, or we'll be in trouble," Bridget calmly stated. The woman farted and looked embarrassed. "That was a pussy fart, so you must have filled me with air. I didn't think you had much experience," Bridget laughed.

They chatted about mundane things which relaxed Hollie. The woman was a fun sort of person, and so she wondered why Bridget put up with a daughter that spanked her.

"So Cindy, how long are you going to be our guest?" Bridget asked.

"Seven days. While my master is away," Hollie sighed.

"Well I guess you'll learn to kiss pussy like an expert in that time," she laughed.

Hollie laughed with her, an unfamiliar emotional release and a pleasant one. She plucked up courage to ask a question. "Why did you let your daughter spank you?" Hollie quietly asked.

"It was better than letting my husband punish me. You don't realise what's going on do you? I'm a submissive, as you've guessed, and as you know my husband is a dominant. My daughter happens to take after her father, so she too is a dominant person. Her father is teaching her what it means to be a mistress. That makes me the slave girl in this house, and my daughter the mistress," Bridget explained.

"We're all finished, have a cup of coffee," Bridget said.

"I have no power at all, no say in anything. I have to ask my master, or if he isn't here, I have to ask Angela for permission to do anything. So be warned, I can't help you if you get into trouble. The best way for a peaceful life, is to simply obey them," Bridget smiled.

"What was all that about a waiter?" Hollie asked.

"Well, I didn't say you couldn't have some fun! Your job is to manipulate the situation to your advantage. Be careful of Angela though, she can be mean if she gets it into her head your not behaving yourself," Bridget warned.

After dinner Angela wandered into the kitchen, where the two slave friends were tidying up.

"I was going to ask father for a favour," Angela said.

"Well you know he'll do anything for you," Bridget said, with a shrug.

"I was thinking of sending Cindy for Pony-girl training," Angela said.

Hollie didn't know whether to be happy or afraid. She didn't know what was involved, but surely it would be better than being subject to Angela's strict mastery.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds