Teacher Upskirt Shows

"Goddamn, you are so fucking hot, Jackie!" Kurt's email that night was the first where he disrespectfully called Mrs. Fine by her first name. "How did it feel having all those eyes on your exposed panties? How did you like having your students feeling you up?"

"Awful! Are you done humiliating me?"

"Hell no! You're doing great, Jackie, but there's more fun to be had! Tomorrow, wear that grey dress that scoops down in front. And shoes. Nothing else. No pantyhose. No BRA. NO PANTIES! Oh, you can wear the white pearl necklace that you usually wear with it. But I repeat, NO PANTIES.

"I can't do this! Please please PLEASE don't make me dress like that! I think I'd rather be fired. How many people have you told about the video?"

"OK, if you really want to know, there are four of us that know about the video. But now there are others that know that you are dressing and acting like a slut, so we aren't the only four you have to keep happy. You don't know which four of us it is for sure, so you have to let ALL of the students that approach you have their fun with you. And have you told anybody about all this? Did you tell your husband?"

"Yes, I told him about it this weekend, but only my husband. He's being very supportive."

Kurt had anticipated that Mrs. Fine couldn't keep this secret from her husband. Actually, the idea of making her husband aware that he was a cuckold to her students aroused Kurt. He quickly shot off another email with three video attachments: a video of Mrs. Fine spreading her legs and brazenly exposing her panties to her entire class; a video of several boys feeling her ass and snapping her thong behind her desk and Mrs. Fine doing nothing about it; And a video that Jake made of Kurt making out with her and feeling her tit. "It's not just about slapping a student anymore. It's about seducing your students. So if you're thinking you'd rather be fired, consider whether you'd rather be in prison and be called a slut and a sicko. Would you want your children to see you put in prison for being a sick pervert?

"Show this email and these attachments to your husband. Tell him that if I EVER see him near me or any of my friends, I will release all of these videos to the public. And hey, also tell him that his wife's got a great ass! Don't forget what to wear tomorrow, and to keep your phone in hand in seventh period. Goodnight, Jackie, pleasant dreams."

Mrs. Fine wore way too many khaki slacks and casual baggy tops for Kurt's taste, but she did have a few nice dresses like the grey outfit. At a glance it didn't look like anything special, except that it scooped down in the front, and once when she leaned over in front of Kurt she revealed the tops of her nice little titties in her bra. Kurt was hoping that without a bra on, he'd be able to see one of her nipples. Also, being a fairly tight one-piece dress, even though it didn't look very short when she was standing, when sitting it rode up nicely and showed a whole lot of leg.

In seventh period, the first thing that Kurt ordered, via text, was for Mrs. Fine to sit on her desk in front of her class again. She must be guessing what was coming. Would she do it? Was she going commando as ordered? Kurt had a busy class scheduled and cut right to the chase. "Spread 'em wide, honey!"

Even with her legs together, Mrs. Fine's dress rode up to show most of her bare legs again. She looked up, keeping her eyes on the ceiling, as she spread her legs. Kurt could see her bare pussy, covered with dark brown pubic hair, from the back of the room! His adrenaline was racing so much he had trouble typing on his cell phone.

"Make eye contact. Look at all the students stare at your pussy," ordered Kurt's text. Eyes were peering up her skirt, heads were leaning down for a good angle, and necks were craning for better views.

Kurt kept her moving and squirming and changing positions, and just plain spreading her long legs. "Put your left foot under you." "Put one foot up on the desk." "Lift your knee." "Shift your body to the left." "Now to the right." He didn't have to tell her to hike her skirt up further; it was practically to her hips! Even in the back of the room, Kurt could see her pink labia surrounded by plenty of dark hair. The class was stunned. For a change, there was no other distraction or talking from the generally rowdy group of predominantly males. The bright fluorescent lights and the daylight streaming through the windows gave plenty of light to view everything up the teacher's dress. Plenty of light even for a cell phone camera.

After what was probably an excruciatingly long time for Mrs. Fine, but in reality about twenty minutes of class time, Kurt, text Mrs. Fine and suggested that she have individual conferences with each student and discuss their current grade. Her only orders were to make sure that she lean over and let the top of her dress hang open. If Mrs. Fine was unaware how much bra and cleavage she normally showed in that dress, she was getting clued in how much tit she would be showing without a bra.

One by one, Mrs. Fine called up each student, male and female, and discussed their grade. As Mrs. Fine leaned forward as ordered and let her top gap wide open, Kurt watched each one look down her top. He particularly enjoyed watching Leo, Rod, and Jake brazenly peer into her top, and each may have had an arm around her, too. Kurt couldn't tell if they were feeling her ass like they did the day before, but they may have been. Kurt managed to find an excuse to sharpen a pencil at the front of the class, and sneak quick video pic with the cell phone camera. Damn, she WAS showing nipple! Kurt couldn't wait for his turn to sit next to his teacher and see her tits!

Mrs. Fine seemed to make a point to call up Kurt last. That was OK with Kurt. When he finally got up there, he sat in a chair next to Mrs. Fine behind her desk, and pulled it up close, close enough that his right leg was rubbing against her bare left thigh. He put his right arm around her and placed his right hand on her right hip. He lowered his head until his eyes were just below his teacher's, just inches from her chest. The horny student got a near-point-blank look at his mature teacher's small cone-shaped titties. Both of them, all the way to her nipples! Her chest was fairly tan, but her tits were transparently white, making them stand out that much more. Mrs. Fine's nipples were a bright pink. They were smooth and soft when Kurt first peered in, but before his eyes they got hard and puckered and shriveled, her taught nipples poking straight out like pencil erasers.

"These are your grades, Kurt," said Mrs. Fine in a wavering uncomfortable voice. "Your average looks to be about a fifty-eight. Not passing."

"Oh, but I will pass," Kurt said coyly. As he looked down her top, he moved his right hand around, under the desk, and placed it on her bare left thigh. The aroused teen practically shivered himself, feeling this sexy teacher's long smooth bare thigh for the first time.

Mrs. Fine kept her knees and thigh firmly together, but when Kurt ordered, "spread your legs, Jackie," she did as ordered. Kurt smoothly slid his right hand up her thigh, under her skirt, and found her naked pussy.

"Huh!" Gasped Mrs. Fine. But she made no attempt to stop her naughty teenaged student from rubbing his palm over her hair-covered pussy mound. In fact, she instinctively arched her hips forward to meet the hand, and spread her thighs further apart.

Kurt looked up at the rest of the class. They were talking and distracted, and some were looking up at him and Mrs. Fine, but they stayed in their seats. Kurt's middle finger found his teacher's slit. He ran the digit up and down it a few times, and realized it was quite moist. It was no problem to slide it inside of the MILF teacher. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his teacher open her mouth and emit a moan. Her eyes were wide open as she was finger fucked by her young student.

With his left hand, Kurt worked on his own pants, unsnapping them and unzipping them. With a little effort, he managed to unfurl his stiff cock, releasing it under the desk, where only Mrs. Fine could see it.

"Oh, no," moaned the shocked teacher quietly.

Kurt took Mrs. Fine's left hand with his, and placed it on his stiff cock. "Give me a good hand job, Mrs. Fine." Mrs. Fine slowly stroked her long fingers up and down the shaft, from the purple head down to the hair-covered base. She tried to keep her movements subtle to keep the other students from getting suspicious, Kurt presumed. Still, if they were paying attention it must look unusual to the students to see Kurt and the teacher pressed close together so long, their hands under the desk, and some form of movement going on.

"Ha, huh." Mrs. Fine emitted the occasional pant or moan when Kurt found a tender spot. Slippery liquid was gushing out of the teacher. The young Kurt was no expert on sex, but he was surprised that a woman who was fingered against her will would have so much juice. He thought women got wet when they were aroused!

Kurt himself was aroused, as he looked down at the older, slightly wrinkled hand stroking his cock, with the gold wedding band and large diamond on her ring finger. He looked down her top again. Each time Mrs. Fine stroked his cock, it caused her little hanging tits to jiggle back and forth.

Kurt glanced up and saw that Jake and Leo were watching him, grinning. They had their cell phones out. Several other students got up to sharpen pencils and throw out papers. They didn't get right behind the desk but they got close enough that they may have seen some sort of rubbing activity under the desk. Jake got around enough that he might have been getting some good videos of the action. Kurt hoped that he didn't scare Mrs. Fine.

But Mrs. Fine was distracted. She was arching her pussy up and down, and wiggling her bare bottom on her chair, circling it around Kurt's finger. Her breathing was uneven. Her eyelids were heavy, like she had trouble keeping them open. Finally she clamped her thighs around Kurt's hand in with a vice-like grip, and emitted an audible, "eeee!" that startled several class members, and rested her head on Kurt's shoulder.

It was just at that point that Kurt lost control, and shot a load of his sperm on his pants leg, Mrs. Fine's hand, Mrs. Fine's thigh, even the underside of the desk. Mrs. Fine stroked him a few more times as she panted and recovered from her own orgasm, getting her hand soaked with her student's sticky cum. When she regained some composure, she opened her desk drawer and pulled out a wad of Kleenex, and tried to subtly clean up the mess. Kurt had a wet spot on the front of his pants, but there was nothing to be done about that. Kurt stood up and returned to the rear of the class, wet spot and all, just as the bell rang.

Out in the hall, several of the boys, not just Kurt's close friends, asked him what was going on behind the desk.

"Smell my finger," was Kurt's reply, and he held up his sticky right middle finger for them to sniff Mrs. Fine's love juice.

CHAPTER 5

All along, Kurt had been hammering into his three friends' brains that they must control the videos. If any of the incriminating videos got into other people's hands and ultimately got into authorities hands, they were screwed and the game would be over. Kurt had taken a few precautions just to confuse Mrs. Fine and her husband in case they wanted to track him down. He borrowed numerous cell phones to make some of the text messages, and used school computers to send emails so they didn't all come from a single IP address.

But too many of the other students had seen Mrs. Fine flashing her pussy and tits, wearing thongs, and letting Kurt and the others feel her up. When asked about this at lunch, after school, and in the halls, Kurt and the others' pat answer was simply that Mrs. Fine was a horny slut that liked to secretly turn on her students, and as long as other adults didn't find out, they could all get away with cool stuff with her.

So after watching their sexy teacher show her wares to them and let other students touch her, a number of the randy boys took matters into their own hands, and would then report their successes back to even more boys.

One boy got behind Mrs. Fine in a bottleneck in a crowded hallway, and touched her ass over her slacks, and when she didn't resist he goosed her crack with his hard cock. Mrs. Fine didn't even look back at him.

Another teen saw Mrs. Fine walking down a crowded hall going the opposite direction as he was. Just as she passed him, he reached out with his left hand and grabbed her left tit, getting a quick feel over her sweater, before continuing on his way like nothing happened.

Another teen approached Mrs. Fine at her desk with his book and asked her a question on a particular passage. As he held the book in front of her, he rubbed the back of his hand over her tit, and Mrs. Fine just endured it.

Several other teens reported reaching under Mrs. Fine's skirt and feeling her ass over her panties or thongs, depending what she was wearing that day. This was no longer happening only in seventh period, but in all of Mrs. Fine's classes, all day every day.

One of Kurt's favorite incidents he got to witness himself, in the cafeteria. Mrs. Fine had her back to Kurt and most of the room, while walking through the crowded cafeteria with a tray of food. A boy approached Mrs. Fine, and quickly "pantsed" her, tugging down her slacks to her ankles, before he quickly scooted away. Mrs. Fine was wearing thongs as per Kurt's request the previous night, and so her bare white ass was exposed to dozens of teenagers. Although Kurt had felt that ass, he had never really seen it in all of its glory, so it was a welcome sight seeing the mature teacher's pale bare ass cheeks exposed to so many teenagers in school. It was quite a nice looking ass, for a mature woman. Mrs. Fine had her hands full balancing the heavy food tray, and it took her a moment to awkwardly drop it on a nearby table, so she could bend down and pull up her pants, looking back at the whistling and hooting boys.

Kurt shot off an email to Mrs. Fine, telling her she was doing a wonderful job.

"How long is this going to go on?" She asked.

"Until we receive our grades at the end of the year. There's still a whole lot of time in the semester for fun!"

"Everybody must know about this! There's more than just a few of you groping me."

"I'm being perfectly honest. There are four of us that know about the videos. There may be a lot of other guys that have seen you show your body and seen you let other guys feel you up. But they don't know the real story. They just think you're a horny slut. Don't worry about them, let them have their fun. You don't know for sure which ones hold your future in their hands with the videos, so be nice to all of them. And how about you, have you told anybody else?"

"No."

"How about your husband? Is he under control?"

"He's very upset."

"Of course. Are you showing him all of these emails?"

"Yes"

"Is he there now?"

"Yes"

Kurt attached two more videos and sent them to Mrs. Fine's address. The first one was of Mrs. Fine sitting on her desk in front of the class in her gray dress, her legs spread wide, her pink hairy pussy on full display. The second video was a side shot behind Mrs. Fine's desk of Kurt with his cock out getting a hand job, and finger fucking the teacher. It was taken just as Mrs. Fine was in mid-climax, her head thrown back, her eyes up in the back of her head, and on the video's audio, Mrs. Fine's orgasmic squeal can be heard clearly.

Kurt sent the videos, waited a few moments, and sent another follow-up email. "Make your husband watch the videos." Kurt ordered. "Did he see them?"

"Yes"

"Is he there now with you?"

"Yes"

Kurt picked up a phone and dialed Mrs. Fine's cell phone number. He had text her before, but this was the first time that he actually called her. Mrs. Fine answered tentatively and quietly. "Hello?"

Kurt, trying to disguise his voice, whispered, "Hi, Jackie. Is your husband still there?"

"Yes."

"Put him on the phone."

Kurt heard some muffled speaking, and finally a male voice came on the line. "Yeah?"

"Your wife gives good hand jobs, Mr. Fine."

"You sick punk bastard, I'm gonna fucking kill you!"

"Shut up. You want these videos made public? Want your family to see them? Your friends, co-workers? Huh?"

"No," murmured the subdued husband.

"Play the second video, right now. Play it real loud so I can hear it through the phone. Do it NOW!"

After a pause, Kurt could hear the audio from the second video. At first it was just the din of the classroom, but then, clearly even through the phone, was Mrs. Fine's orgasmic squeal.

"She really enjoyed getting finger fucked by her student. Play it again, louder, and listen to her squeal."

"My children are down the hall," said the male voice.

"Yeah, and they never hear YOU make their mommy squeal like her student did!"

Mr. Fine was speechless, but he was on the line. Kurt could hear the flustered, frustrated cuckold breathing and gurgling.

"Keep your cool Mr. Fine, and this'll be over at the end of the semester. Don't do anything stupid. Maybe I'll send you more videos of your wife enjoying herself with her students. Now, tell your wife to wear her burgundy bra and panty set tomorrow, with her navy pinstripe suit and red silky blouse. Let me hear you tell her."

Over the phone he heard Mr. Fine telling his wife, "He said to wear your burgundy bra and panties, and uh, your pinstripe suit tomorrow."

"And the red silky blouse, with three buttons undone" Kurt repeated.

"And the red silky blouse, with three buttons undone," Mrs. Fine relayed to his wife.

"That's a good hubby. Talk to you later." Kurt hung up the phone. He had a big woody, picturing his teacher and her husband watching Kurt finger her to orgasm. But Kurt didn't masturbate. It was time to save himself for something better.

CHAPTER 6

It was time. Mrs. Fine had been taking her lunch alone in her classroom during fourth period, when there was no class in session. Probably to avoid some of the gropes and comments she'd been enduring constantly. Kurt, Jake, Leo, and Rod approached her room. They entered silently, and closed the door behind them. Mrs. Fine looked up, startled and scared.

"Hi, Jackie," called Kurt. "It's time."

Mrs. Fine stood up and stood before her desk as if she wanted to bolt out the door. The four boys silently surrounded her. Kurt took a second to study her outfit - matching blue pinstripe skirt and blazer, with the shiny red blouse. Kurt confidently grabbed the back of her head by her hair, and kissed her.

"No, please," mumbled the frightened teacher between kisses.

"Don't argue. Keep your mouth shut, Jackie." Kurt said calmly. Mrs. Fine backed up until her butt was against her desk. All four of the eighteen-year-old boys held her arms and waist, not violently or forcefully, but firmly and confidently. They knew that Mrs. Fine knew that she couldn't truly resist.

Kurt moved his right hand up inside the loose jacket and felt her left tit over her bra and red satin blouse. She had, as ordered, left it unbuttoned below her bra, and Kurt had no trouble sliding his hand in the blouse and feeling her smooth-cupped bra.

The other three boys began to feel their teacher, too. They held her hips, squeezed her ass over her skirt, and felt her right tit over her bra. Mrs. Fine only moaned in fear as Kurt made out with her.

Rod and Jake lowered Mrs. Fine's jacket down her shoulders, and tossed it on the floor. Kurt unbuttoned the blouse more, and yanked the top open, but left if tucked into her skirt. He admired the look of her open blouse and burgundy bra for a moment, as Rod and Jake pulled the red garment off of her shoulders, leaving the teacher at the front of her classroom in her small sexy bra.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds