Teacher Upskirt Shows

Kurt leaned forward. He put his hands on the sides of her knees over her skirt. Mrs. Fine instinctively stepped back, but her thighs were pressed into her desk top behind her. Kurt lowered his hands down below her hemline, and slid them up under her skirt, feeling the outside of her long smooth legs as he lifted the skirt above her knees. "I'll never get enough of your awesome legs, Mrs. Fine."

Kurt continued sliding his hands up the front of her upper legs, lifting the skirt along with his hands, to expose her legs to his gaze. When he got to mid-thigh, he gently pushed her back, so her butt was resting on the edge of her desktop. Kurt slowly pushed her knees apart, and the obedient teacher spread her feet apart and opened her legs. Kurt pushed the skirt still higher, until her blue cotton panty crotch was exposed, just inches from his eyeballs.

Kurt bunched the skirt and slip up around the teacher's waist, and massaged her calves, knees, and thighs, while staring at her blue cotton panties pulled tightly around her pussy mound, sucked into her slit. The panties were not thongs, but appeared to but a little high cut, which accentuated her mound at the top of her long thighs. Kurt squeezed the flesh of her upper thighs for a moment. Then he reached up and grabbed the sides of her panties. Mrs. Fine sighed as he tugged down on them, knowing her naked vagina was about to be exposed to her student once again.

Kurt slid the cotton garment down her thighs, past her knees and ankles, and left them bunched up around her right foot. He re-parted her knees again, and leaned forward in his chair. He pressed his face into her hairy crotch.

"Huuhh!" Mrs. Fine moaned when her teen student's tongue first found her slit. The teen was no expert on oral sex, but he knew how to wag his tongue, and licked his teacher rapidly, alternately circling his tongue around her pussy lips, wagging it back and forth rapidly, and jabbing it inside her as far as he could go. When he performed the latter, he burrowed his face as far into her hairy pussy as he could, her hair tickling his cheeks, his nose rubbing the top of her vagina. It was the nose part that caused the teacher to go "Ohhh," which she repeated every time he rubbed his nose into her.

With each burrow, Mrs. Fine arched her pelvis into Kurt's face and spread her legs wider. "Hoooo, Whhooooo," she whimpered, leaning back on the desk with her hands white-knuckle grasping the edge of the desktop.

Kurt's hands roamed from her thighs to her hips to her bare butt. He pulled her crotch into his face, twisting his head, and licked rapidly. "Oh, oh, ohhhh!"

Mrs. Fine lifted her feet up and placed them on her own chair, on either side of Kurt. Kurt felt her long warm smooth thighs pressed against his cheeks. "Uhhhhh!"

Mrs. Fine put her hands on the back of Kurt's head and pulled his face towards her, and thrust her hips faster, "Ah! Ahh! AHHH!" She clamped her thighs around his ears like a vice, and threw his head back and forth, lifting one butt cheek and then the other off the desk top. "EEEEEHHHH!" Kurt heard the familiar squeal that he heard when he finger fucked her to orgasm, only this time it was louder and longer.

Mrs. Fine finally relaxed her grip of Kurt's head, spread her legs wide, and rested her elbows back on the desk top, panting. Kurt pulled the chair back away from the desk, and took a long look at his teacher with her legs spread wide.

Kurt glanced at the clock. Ten more minutes until the period ended. Plenty of time for a horny teen. He quickly dropped his pants and gave his own hard cock a half-dozen quick strokes. Then he aimed the cock head at his teacher's glistening pussy. There was plenty of juices in it to allow his to slide in with one thrust.

Mrs. Fine was practically silent as Kurt stood between her legs and fucked her on her desk. She looked up at him, panting, as he slapped his hips into her bare thighs. Within three minutes he came in her pussy. Without another word, he zipped up his pants, and exited the room.

The next day, Leo announced that he wanted to go fuck Mrs. Fine on his own during fourth period, so he did. But that didn't stop Kurt and Jake from swinging by her room and peek into the window to watch and get a quick cell phone video. They arrived in time to see Leo sitting in Mrs. Fine's chair; the way Kurt had the prior day. But now Mrs. Fine was sitting on his lap, straddling Leo, facing him, with her skirt hiked up to her waist. She fucked up and down on her student while he reached up under her top and felt her tits.

After a few minutes, they saw Mrs. Fine stand up, and turn around, straddling Leo again but with her back to him. This seemed to give her more leverage to bounce up and down on Leo's cock. Leo was leaning back in the chair, with the tall teacher leaning her body back into his. His hands were around her chest on her tits, again, and he pushed up her top and bra, letting the garments rest on her chest, and jiggled her naked tits as he fucked her hard.

Kurt and Jake could now hear Mrs. Fine squealing and grunting. Her head was thrown back onto Leo's shoulder. She thrashed about, rolled her eyes up into the back of her head and jerked and shuddered. Then she relaxed, her body splayed on top of Leo's, until he finally had to push her off to get up out of the chair.

The next day was Rod's turn. When Kurt and Jake snuck a peek at them, Rod was leaning on Mrs. Fine's desktop, with his pants down around his ankles. Mrs. Fine, in a demure conservative blouse and long skirt, knelt in front of him. Her lips were wrapped around his cock, and she deftly bobbed her head up and down his red shaft. Her lips were stretched wide, and she occasionally turned her head to lick Rod's balls. Later, Kurt and Jake asked Rod if he made her lick her balls. Rod answered that no, he didn't tell her to do that, that she chose to do that on her own.

The following day, both Jake and Kurt insisted that they were horny and wanted to fuck Mrs. Fine during fourth period. The compromised, and went to see her together. Soon Kurt was sitting on the edge of the desk getting a blowjob from the teacher who stood before him leaning over his lap, while Jake stood behind her and fucked her doggie style.

Outside of fourth period, it was hard to get Mrs. Fine really alone to have their way with her, but there were some opportunities. Once Kurt was wandering the empty halls while blowing off his second period class, when he spotted Mrs. Fine coming though the stairway door, and drop a paper off at the office. He anticipated that she would be rushing right back up the same stairway to her class, and waited for her on the first landing.

Sure enough, he heard the lower door open, and Mrs. Fine hurried up the staircase to return to her class. She let out a gasp when she spotted Kurt waiting for her. Kurt put his hands on her shoulders.

"No, Kurt, my class is waiting for me," Mrs. Fine whispered in the echoing stairwell.

"Let them wait. This won't take long." He turned Mrs. Fine's body and gently pushed her down until her butt was on the hard stairs. He dropped his pants and boxers quickly, and stroked himself while standing over Mrs. Fine between her legs. Then he dropped down to his knees between her legs, pushed her shoulders back until she was lying on the stairs, and pushed her skirt up to her waist to reveal a pair of cotton print panties. Kurt simply pulled the panty crotch to the side to reveal her naked hairy pussy, and slid his cock into her. He lied on top of her on the stairway, using the bottom step for leverage as he thrust in and out of her. Mrs. Fine put her arms around his body, and he could hear her panting echo through the stairwell.

Kurt knew he was taking a risk and fucked rapidly to finish quickly. But Mrs. Fine clamped her thighs around him and dug her fingers into his back. She emitted high-pitched whimpers in his ear as she thrust up to meet him. It wasn't even five minutes of work before they both had achieved orgasms, and Mrs. Fine rushed back up to her classroom with her backside full of dirt.

One day during seventh period, the class took a "field trip" to the school library. Mrs. Fine was to help them check out appropriate books for a research assignment.

The library was laid out with tables in the center of the room, surrounded by ceiling-high book shelves laid out in rows. But on one side of the room, between the tall rows of bookshelves and the center tables, were a row of lower, four-feet tall, book shelves filled mostly with research books.

Halfway through the period, Kurt, Leo, Jake, Rod, and a couple of the other boys were hiding out in the rows of tall bookshelves. Most of the other students had gotten their books and were sitting at the tables in the middle of the room, along with various other students who happened to be in the library. The delinquent teens noticed that Mrs. Fine was helping some guy in the row of four-feet high shelves. Jake snuck over and stood behind Mrs. Fine. The other boys stayed quiet, and watched quietly from behind through the stacks of books.

When the other guy got done with Mrs. Fine, Jake approached her from behind. Briefly he got her attention by asking about a book in the short row in front of them.

As Mrs. Fine leaned over to look for a book, facing the tables in the middle, Kurt and the others watched from behind her as Jake reached down and felt her ass. Mrs. Fine stood up straight, startled, but with the four-foot bookcase between her and the rest of the library, nobody else could see Jake's handwork, except for the boys hiding behind them.

Mrs. Fine appeared to be looking around the room to see if anybody else could see her getting her ass felt by her student. Jake ran his hand under her skirt, and felt her ass. It happened to be a day when Kurt had ordered her to go commando.

Then Jake dropped to his knees like he'd been shot. He knelt behind Mrs. Fine, pushed her skirt up to her waist, exposing her bare ass to the hiding boys, but completely blocked out to the rest of the students.

Jake quickly burrowed his face into Mrs. Fine's ass. She raised her head and opened her mouth, but no sound came out. She appeared to even be biting her lip to keep quiet.

Jake's face was pressed firmly into his teacher's ass crack. Kurt and the others suppressed giggles. Kurt's first assumption was that Jake was showing off for his friends, just being outrageous, that sticking his nose into anybody else's asshole wasn't something he wanted to do for long. But Jake went at Mrs. Fine's ass crack with vigor, licking up and down her crack, appearing to burrow his tongue right into her asshole.

Mrs. Fine put her hands out and braced herself on the bookcase in front of her. All the other students could see her face and down to about mid-chest, but they could not see Jake behind the bookshelf rimming the teacher in the library.

While Jake licked and burrowed rapidly, enough to cause Mrs. Fine's ass cheeks to ripple, he reached around and seemed to be rubbing her pussy. Mrs. Fine's face was flush, she was still biting her lips, her eyes were closed, and her whole body was starting to shudder. Jake rubbed his four fingers over the front of her crotch as rapidly as he shook his head from side to side and up and down into her ass crack. He appeared to work a couple of fingers into her pussy. Kurt thought he could even hear his fingers sloshing around in her wetness.

Kurt, and practically the whole quiet library, heard Mrs. Fine emit her trademark "Eeeee!" as she achieved orgasm. A number of students looked up, but all they could see was a distressed-looking teacher appearing to be standing by herself at a bookshelf.

Jake pulled his face back, and Kurt could see that there was a three-inch wide ring of saliva surrounding Mrs. Fine's asshole. Jake literally crawled back to the taller bookshelves, as Mrs. Fine pulled down her skirt and smoothed it out, and nearly fell into the nearest chair to compose herself.

CHAPTER 9

On Friday, Mrs. Fine begged Kurt via email to let her wear underwear the next day because she had a faculty conference. Kurt relented. The next day her outfit consisted of her tight thin clinging blue sweater and a black flaring skirt, that wasn't very short but the flaring was sexy and gave the illusion of showing more leg than it did. Beneath it she wore a lacy white push-up bra, white satin thong panties, beige nylons, and a white garter belt.

After seventh period, Kurt informed her that she was to go with him after school on a "date" with him and several other students. He made her call her husband and tell him to pick up the kids and that she wouldn't be home until late. She called her husband "Sam," the first time that Kurt had heard his name. Before she hung up, Kurt yelled into the phone, "Don't worry, Sam, we'll take good care of her. Don't wait up!"

At 4:00 PM, Mrs. Fine met Kurt at the faculty parking lot. Since she had a nice large minivan, the boys volunteered that they would use her vehicle, but Jake would drive it. Kurt and Rod climbed into the far back seat with Mrs. Fine between them, and three other boys filled out the middle and front seats.

The first stop on their "date" was a burger joint, and Mrs. Fine "treated" her six teen "dates" to pizza and pop. The seven of them squeezed into a large booth at the pizza joint. She sat with the teens while they ate and listened to their juvenile conversations and food fights. Kurt and the others got in a few feels of her legs, but nothing out of control.

Back in the car, Kurt and Rod again sat in the back with Mrs. Fine, and this time Kurt took the liberty of making out with his teacher, and feeling her tits under her sweater, very aware that the other passengers in the middle and front seats were watching him do it. He made a point to spread her legs wide as he rubbed her pussy mound, allowing easy view of her white panties between her nylons and white garter belt. Kurt hoped the other guys could see him snake his hand into the side of her panties and finger fuck her.

The next stop was a liquor store, and since Mrs. Fine was the only one old enough to buy liquor, and the only one with lots of money, she was told to go in and buy numerous cases of beer, and a bottle of gin.

After the liquor store, Kurt allowed Rod to make out and feel up Mrs. Fine in the back of the van, although Kurt did grab her hand and make her give him a hand job through his pants as she did the same to Rod with her other hand.

The final stop was Leo's house, because his parents were gone for the weekend. Mrs. Fine was led downstairs to a large finished basement. Within minutes of their arrival and transfer of the booze from the van to the basement refrigerator, thirty other students, mostly Senior boys, arrived and headed for the beer. An Ipod with speakers blasted out loud metal tracks. More boys arrived to the sight of Kurt and the others fast dancing with their sexy "date," Mrs. Fine.

After being plied with a couple of strong drinks of gin, Mrs. Fine was working up a sweat dancing, to the calls and encouragement of all the boys there. She was quickly the center of attention and the entertainment. A vast majority of these teens had had Mrs. Fine as a teacher either this year or in prior years. Her tits may not have been big, but in her bra and tight sweater, they bounced in unison nicely for the boys. Her pleated skirt jumped as she did, showing more nylon-covered leg, and the occasional glimpse of white garter and bare thigh meat. And the cultured woman was a good enough dancer that she got her hips and ass shaking pretty good, clearly to the pleasure of the beer-clutching teens standing and sitting around her.

In no time the teenaged drinking party was in full swing, with Mrs. Fine the only female in attendance, and the object that most had their eyes on. It seemed like it only took the young drinkers a few sips of beer before they became boisterous. Many of them called for Mrs. Fine to "Shake it!" "Shake that booty!" "Shake that thing!" Soon they were trying to outdo each other in their outrageousness. "Shake your titties!" "Show more leg!" "Pop that booty!" "Shake that fine ass, Mrs. Fine!"

Mrs. Fine, now programmed to obey all of her students' commands, did start to dance sexier, shaking her ass more. She was not young and not little, but she got her lanky body moving the best she could, thrusting her hips. With boys on all sides of her, some were getting eyefuls of her thrusting hips and shaking tits, while others were watching her "booty" shake as her skirt flew up.

It didn't take long for calls to "Take it off!" "Show some skin!" The calls became predominant. Eventually a group of the boys chanted loudly in unison, "Take it off! Take it off!" It was impossible to ignore.

Mrs. Fine crossed her arms, grabbed the hem of her sweater, and pulled it up. To the growing cheers of the boys, she lifted it up over her bra, over her head, and threw it to the floor. The teacher danced in her skirt and white push-up bra before the boys, the tops of her mature white breasts jumping into and out of her bra.

The chants for her to strip continued. Mrs. Fine unzipped her skirt in back, and tugged it down her hips. She kicked it a little awkwardly away from her shoes, and continued dancing in her white thong panties and garters. Mrs. Fine was not a small woman, and her ass was not tiny, but she jiggled nicely for the boys, and her thighs and the ass flesh that hung out the thongs jiggled rapidly. The high school teacher certainly knew very well what "booty popping" meant, and when called to do so, she did her best to get her ass meat rippling rapidly. It was crude enough to get Kurt and all the others howling their pleasure.

Mrs. Fine lowered her bra straps, one by one, to the growing anticipation of the crowd. When she unhooked the front-clasp bra, the bra practically jumped off her chest, and there was a thunderous roar from the boisterous boys as they watched their English teacher dancing topless.

Mrs. Fine raised her arms, with her elbows slightly bent, and danced, throwing her chest in and out, and side to side. Her breasts were fairly firm for a woman her age, but they still bobbled, shook, swayed and jiggled more than a younger girl's would, to the delight of Kurt and the other boys who had never seen a live woman shake her tits like that before. As the boys fought for position for better views, Mrs. Fine turned and afforded each angle a view of her bare white breasts and white torso below her tanned chest and shoulders.

The topless display squelched the calls for more flesh for a few minutes, as all teen eyes were riveted to Mrs. Fine's chest and rippling booty. Mrs. Fine's eyes alternately looked up at the ceiling in embarrassment, to the floor in shame, and at the leering grinning faces of her students who were watching her. Her eyes blinked away tears.

Several of the boys pulled out dollar bills, and stuffed them in their teacher's panty waistband and garters. Soon the bill-stuffing got grabby, and Mrs. Fine was getting jostled by hands grabbing her ass and crotch as she tried to keep her balance dancing.

Eventually there were calls for "More!" Mrs. Fine hooked her thumbs into her panties, hesitating to remove them. But the crowd couldn't wait, and the hands that were stuffing the bills and getting in feels now yanked down on her panties. One meaty hand yanked hard sideways, and an audible "rip" was heard from the silky fabric. The panties were quickly ripped right off the teacher, and she lost her balance and fell into the crowed. The boys were circled so tight around her that they caught her before she hit the ground, and pushed her back upright.

Mrs. Fine continued dancing with her hairy pussy exposed to the boys. She looked particularly vulnerable as she repeatedly thrust her pubic mound into the faces of her students as if she were fucking their faces. Her ass was not the firmest, but it was nice and round, with a few noticeable flaws. But the way her mature ass flesh jiggled and shook in the faces of the teens had them grinning howling, and flat-out frothing and drooling.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds