• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Teacher's Pet

"I have my right hand on my cock, just like it was last night Landrie. I'm watching your movie and you have just taken your bra off and you're pinching your left nipple with your right hand. I'm actually looking down my hallway and out the window to my bedroom as if the principal or the police are going to come barging in and arrest me for watching you. But I forget that when I see your hand circling over your stomach and dip down inside your underwear. I can see the outline of your hand against the thin fabric and your fingers touching your crotch. I imagined that I was right there in the room with you, watching you with my cock out, and that you were staring at it, wanting it. I was mesmerized by the way you moved your fingers in a circle, then tucked them into you. When you started to feel it, the look on your face was just heavenly. Your eyes, your mouth, everything. And when you began to moan your voice was so sexy, to hear it trail off like that as the lust overcame you was more than I could stand. I don't think I've ever cum that hard in my entire life" I concluded.

Landrie's breath become harder, more rapid. "Can you...keep...talking Mr. Stevens?" she asked sweetly. "Tell me what you'd do if you were here right now" she continued.

"I would hide in your closet and pray to God that your parents didn't have anything they needed to put in or get out of there. Then, when they left the house, I'd sneak out the back door hoping no one saw me, then run like crazy."

Landrie laughed so loudly that I thought surely her parents would hear and come wondering why their daughter had awakened. "You aren't helping. Tell me what you'd do if you were here and nobody else was around. You know what I mean."

"Oh...that. Well, I would kiss you. Not a little peck, but a long, slow, tender kiss that let the tension build between us. While I was kissing you, I'd rub your face and your neck and your shoulders and keep kissing you until you couldn't stand it. Then, I would kiss your neck and your shoulders, all the time running my hands lightly over your body and feeling it tremble and move beneath me. I would make you want more, so much more, but I wouldn't satisfy you, I would just tease you until you begged me for release."

I could hear Landrie's breath growing ragged and more powerful. "And when you asked me for it, I'd give it to you with everything I have, every ounce of passion I own. I would kiss your breasts and suck your nipples until you had to have more, then I make you hold your legs up over your head with both hands by the ankles so that you would be exposed completely to me. I'd kiss and nip and lick your pussy until you were out of control and had your legs wrapped all the way around my face and were crushing me to you...."

"Ahhhh, ahhhh, ooooohhh, MMMMMM, YESSSSS ooooo, oooooo" Landrie climaxed quietly. I gave her time to let her finish and listened to the delightful rhythm of her breath as she came down from the high.

I knew she had to be exhausted. "And then I'd get in the closet and hide" I said. More giggles. "Get some sleep" I ordered. "If you didn't get in until a few hours ago then you have to be wiped out. Call me later. We've got all the time we need."

"Mr. Stevens" Landrie whispered in her sleepy little girl voice, "I want that. What you said you would do to me. I want all that and more. I've played around...I've done some things, but I...haven't given myself to another man. Not really. I don't want someone else to do it for the first time, I want someone I can trust. I want you to do it."

I was absolutely floored. I must have paused too long because Landrie interrupted with "hello? hello?"

"Let me think about that. There is no doubt in the world that I want to, but I don't want to hurt you."

"You could never hurt me Mr. Stevens" she replied.

"Now that you've graduated, I think you can call me Tyler" I responded.

"You mean, now that I'm nineteen, I've graduated, you've seen me naked and watched me jill off, and now that you've made me cum just by talking to me, I can call you Tyler?" she joked.

"Yeah, well, all that too. Get some sleep. We've got plenty of time to talk later." I suggested. We said our goodbyes and the phone clicked off. The truth was we didn't have all the time in the world. Like dusk to dawn, in three months or a little less, she'd be leaving for the left coast and, without a doubt in the world, headed out of my life. It didn't matter. Three months could be a lifetime.

TIT FOR TAT

Mr. Panic came for a visit as soon as I hit the shower. He decided to hang around for most of the day. I now had a computer record on my laptop of a barely-nineteen-year-old former student of mine masturbating in front of me and text messages to her indicating that we'd had a late-night conversation and an early morning follow-on conversation too. Any idiot would be able to piece the situation together based solely on the timing and frequency of our calls. None of this was illegal, but that wouldn't matter if word got to our administration. Our community would never accept a school teacher taking advantage of his relationship with a young and impressionable student, even a nineteen-year-old graduate, to have any kind of sexual relationship, even a purely visual one.

I ran to get my mind off it more than to get the exercise, five miles rather than my normal three and at a punishing pace, as though sweat and muscle fatigue could purge the worry. A long extra shower and the weekly trip to the grocery didn't do me any good at all, nor did my usual Saturday wash and straightening up around the house. This wasn't something I could just "tidy up." Every time I walked past my closet, I wanted to pull out the thumb drive, plug it in, and watch her all over again. Then there were times I wanted to pull it out and crush it with a hammer so that at least some of the evidence of my failing could be wiped clean.

At about five that afternoon I finally gave in to temptation, unlocked the safe and tapped the thumb drive into my laptop, but this time I went one further. I grabbed an extra HD cord that I used in some of my power-point presentations and looped the video and audio feed from my computer into the big screen TV in my basement.

And there she was, in surprising clarity and nearly life-sized. Chatting me up, then taking off her dress, then dropping her hands into her pants and setting me on fire all over again. My cell rang. It was Landrie.

"So, you're up" I said keeping it light.

"Of course, I'm up" Landrie answered indignantly "I've been up for over an hour."

I laughed. "Nothing like an upside-down day" I told her. At her urging I described my day, my guilt, and all my efforts to work around it and how hard it was for me to stay away from her video.

"You've got it out now?" she asked, surprised.

"Yes, I have it plugged into my television downstairs. I was just about to watch it" I replied.

"Ooohh, excellent!" she responded. "Go ahead, I want to listen. No...wait...I want to see. I showed you, now you show me" she said.

Now my nervousness vibe was off the chart. It was one thing to have possession of a film from Landrie, but quite another to give her something that intimate in return. It would be a total loss of control over the image. If it fell into the wrong hands I'd be finished. And it wouldn't take much. No malice, just sloppy handling on her part and a curious onlooker. Evidently, she sensed my nervousness, as she chimed in "I'd take good care of it. I have a good place where I hide all my stuff. I'd put it there."

"What can you possibly have to hide?" I asked to divert her.

"Oh, I have all kinds of things. I have some books...and I have some pictures...and I have some toys that no one thinks I have and..., no one's ever found any of it and they never will" she concluded.

"Assuming I'm willing to do this, what might I expect in return?" I asked teasingly.

"Well, that would all depend on the quality of the product you deliver, now wouldn't it?" Landrie replied.

"I need to think about it" I said. "There's a lot at stake."

"Well, alright Mr. Sourpuss" Landrie joked, "but remember who took the first chance and who is hanging out here. The offer's out there. I'm willing to pay well for my personal porn package."

We hung up and I soon realized that I was 100% going to do this for her. It started with her gift to me. I wanted to do something equal in return. She wasn't like anyone else. She wasn't ever going to threaten me with the use of the video. She wouldn't giggle and show it to her friends, she wouldn't leave it lying around so that someone could happen into it, that just wasn't Landrie's way. On something like this she would be just as up tight as I was, and she'd have the thing on lock-down somehow.

Once I'd thought it through and become mentally committed to doing the film, it was all about preparation. I was already in great shape from working out with cross-country. I was never going to be some buff God, but I looked wiry, muscular and healthy and I knew it. No, it was more a matter of fine-tuning. So that weekend I mowed the yard in my trunks with my shirt off, then spent some time each of the next few days laying out to tan some more.

And I thought extensively about how to film what I was doing. We had access to some of the latest audio-visual equipment at the high school and I had easy access to it. I borrowed three different cameras and set them up in the basement and did a walk through to see what an image off each would look like, all the way down to walking around in my skivvies and even nude to catch what the light and coloring would look like.

But the biggest problem was likely to be me. The very thought of Landrie watching me as I jacked off was so arousing that my grand production was likely to be about two minutes long. That just would not do.

By Friday I was ready to make my opus spermagnifica. I dressed in my coolest dude summer garb, drank a couple of beers and smoked a doobie to blunt, so to speak, my tension. She'd be able to tell that I was a little drunk or stoned, but it was still worth it. I might have been a wee bit more stoned than a little.

"Laaaandrie, Landrie, Landrie, Landrie!" I began. "What have we gotten ourselves into beautiful? Well, you've asked for it and now I'm going to give it to you, nice and big and hard. Are you ready for that? I'll bet you're plenty ready for that. Are you sitting down watching this with your hand inside your panties? God, I hope so. I'm going to watch your movie all over again and as it heats me up, I'm going to do exactly what you asked me to do. I'm going to put it all on film, and I've going to give it to you" I told her.

I wasn't a stripper, but the booze and weed liberalized me and I knew that the simple act of disrobing would be just as provocative for Landrie as it had been for me. I took my time, slowly unbuttoning my shirt, then leaving it on before losing my shorts and leaving my boxers on. I fished out of the shirt slowly, emphasizing the strength of my arms and chest and putting them on display. Finally, I did the boxers. I didn't just grab them and skinny out of them. I reached beneath the band and felt my cock, teasing Landrie the same way she had teased me. When they dropped off my rod was military grade industrial steel.

I started her video and turned the volume up. As Landrie watched my film she would be able to hear herself on my video, her sound overlaid with mine, which would let us stay totally connected. I let Landrie know again how beautiful she was, how hot it had made me. I described in minute detail again what I would do to her had I been there. But this time my fantasy didn't end with my mouth on her pussy. Instead, I fantasized about what it would be like to bend her over the side of the bed, to enter her roughly and hammer her sweet young pussy before dropping onto my knees and tickling her rear bud with my tongue and making her cum with my fingers inside her. The beer and the weed liberalized me so much that my description was just as raw and hotly pornographic as the image I was producing. I'd even planned exactly how to position myself throughout the event so as to pick up all the angles and arranged a close up of my cock at the moment of truth. Fortunately, I wasn't so stoned that I forgot the choreography.

I received a text message that very moment from Landrie. "Waiting" it said.

"Patience is a virtue" I texted in reply, "I'm in production. Don't fuck with an artist at work." I would, of course, later regret that text because should it be intercepted or revealed, it simply couldn't be explained away.

I resumed, and within a few minutes finished in gloriously uncontrolled fashion, with one shot from my cock actually hitting the lens of the close-up camera square on. The last words to the film were "cleanup on aisle two!" which I suspected would be met with gales of laughter on her end.

The next day I took the files from all three cameras and painstakingly edited them to produce the final "movie" careful to preserve the cumshot onto the camera lens for a good part of the final scene. I had a product that I was proud of, not just the way it projected me, but of the simple good humor of the approach and the way it projected my connection with Landrie. And it lasted fifteen minutes rather than two, thank God. I'd evidently smoked a bit more than I took into account because the dialogue throughout was even more stoner than I had recalled. Oh well, Tyler and Landrie's excellent adventure.

I copied the file onto the same thumb drive Landrie had given me. The hard part was figuring how to get it to her, but the answer came when I returned the cameras to the school. I had accumulated all sorts of Landrie's work over the preceding two years in a large manilla envelope. I routinely cleaned out all my prior student's stuff in the in-service days before the next school year, but I thought Landrie might actually want some of the material. The next day I texted her: "came across a bundle of your work. I'm mailing it to you. Thumb drive contains the most usable stuff. Should be there tomorrow." She now knew exactly what I was sending and where to look for it.

One of the things I loved about Landrie was that she had self-confidence and self-control. She wasn't calling four times a day, and I wasn't either. She had her own life, I had mine and we were both living them. We were on a journey together, no doubt, but she wasn't riding in my lap while I was driving.

I sent a text the next day; "let me know you got everything." This was more than just a formality. I knew how explosive, both sexually and career-wise, my package would be and I wanted to be sure it didn't fall into the wrong hands. I received no reply, but just before midnight Landrie called.

"I want you" she said, lust dripping from her voice.

"You liked it?" I preened.

"Don't be silly!" she said. "You know I want you. I want you in me. I want to put my mouth on your cock so far that it gags me, to feel your hands on my head, pulling me onto you. Everything Tyler. I want all of it."

Landrie's intensity surprised and overwhelmed me. I responded with humor. "I'll take that as two big thumbs up" I joked. She was not in a joking mood.

"I've cum three times and I'm about to have my fourth. Does that give you any idea?" she asked. "I'm dead serious Tyler. I don't care, when I get married, I'm keeping it. When I turn 50, I'll break it out and work myself over again, hell I'm going to keep doing it until I'm eighty. And I meant every single word I just said. I want you. I want you on me, in me, touching me, everywhere all at once. I want to try things with you that I can never admit want. I want your passion, I want to bottle it, drink it, roll around in it until it covers me up.

"Take your cock out" she instructed. I pulled my cock out. "Put your hand on it and work it and tell me when you get ready to cum."

"I like the fact that you took time, that you watched my movie turns you on the way it does. It was like I was right there in the room with you while you were doing it. I wish I had been with you. You're going to think this is sick and slutty, but I wish I'd been right underneath you when you got off. I couldn't believe that one camera you had up close. You looked like a geyser. I would have loved to feel it land on my skin. Do you think it would have helped if I'd been there?" she asked mischievously.

I laughed. "It would have "helped" but I don't think I would have lasted more than about two minutes if you'd been there. Tell me" I said huffing and puffing as the tension built in my crotch, "what would you have been doing down there on your knees while I was jacking off?"

Instead of an answer I got an orgasm. "My God! That was fantastic" she recounted.

"No, it was way better than fantastic" I replied. "I want you too, all the ways you talked about, but I also want to hold you, to kiss you, to have you go to sleep on my chest and run my hand through your hair as you sleep."

"Me too. How can we...?" Her simple question opened a pandora's box of potential problems. She couldn't come to my suburban home, which was surrounded by the homes of our fellow teachers and students. I certainly couldn't come to hers and any other place in town was fraught with risk.

"I don't know, but I do know two things. First, you owe me a film. You promised. Second, I'll figure out a way for us to be together, no matter what it takes." We stayed on the line for just a few more minutes to touch base before hanging up.

LANDRIE, THE SEQUEL

Landrie was doing some sort of summer camp counsellor thing, so a couple of weeks passed before we communicated again. We were now into mid-July. I was well aware of the press of time, and that by Labor Day, or sooner, she'd be gone. I also knew that while she was away from home it was unlikely that we would have contact and even more unlikely that she would be able to do her movie. But I was content to let the time pass, tend to my business, and to plan an escape with Landrie if she was still of a mind to do it.

She called late on the Saturday afternoon as soon as she returned from camp.

"Did you figure it out" she asked very first thing.

"Well hello to you too" I answered.

"Hello" she said, "have you figured it out?" The girl had real intensity.

"I think so" I replied. "There are cabins for rent all over Lake Burton. Since it isn't the closest lake to here, we shouldn't run into anyone from school. I think I've found one that's perfect. It's nice and secluded and it has a little pathway that goes down to a dock we can swim off. It looks a little rustic, but still like it would be a great place for a night or two." I gave her the street address and she accessed it through an online satellite mapping function.

"Wow, its beautiful!" she chimed. "When can we go?" It thrilled me that this incredibly lovely vivacious young woman so wanted to be with me that the thought of it was the first thing in her mind.

"It isn't available this weekend, but next weekend they have the weekend open. I was thinking of going up on Friday evening, making sure everything was ship-shape, then having you come up on Saturday. How does that sound?"

"No way" she replied, "I'm coming up Friday the same time you do so we can have more time together."

"Well, that will be great" I answered, my heart swelling. "I'll get it reserved right now."

AND RIGHT BACK AT YOU

Landrie's return thumb drive arrived in the mail the next day. I was filled with such anticipation that when I saw Landrie's careful lettering on the envelope and felt the outline of the thumb drive that my crotch actually began to ache.

Landrie's text hit within a couple of hours of the mail. "Tyler: Thanks for sending all my papers. Hopefully I can use one or two in college! I sent you something in return to thank you. Please confirm receipt when you get it! Thanks, Landrie." Very innocent, very businesslike, very smart.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Teacher's Pet
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds